Joyelonda
vip member

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:35 pm

Nasty Natascha Lick the cheese from between.mp4

File Size: 145 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 25 fps
Duration: 00:04:20

Now take off my socks and start cleaning my feet with your pathetic tongue. I want
to see your tongue smucking the cheese from between my toes you worthless vermin!
Suck on my toes to get them sparkling clean, suck off all the sweat that I made from
kicking you in the balls. I want to hear you slurping my feet clean you stupid fucker!
Come on! Do a proper job you disgusting wretch. You see where the balls of my feet are
dirty? Well I want you to clean them thoroughly. Get that tongue deep into the cracks
of my toes and don’t you dare look at me!

KEYWORDS:
Nasty Natascha, Nasty Natasha, Femdom, Female domination, Moroccan Domme, Moroccan Dominatrix,
Moroccan Mistress, Arab Mistress, Arab Femdom, Arab BDSM, Arab Female domination, Arab Domme,
Arab Dominatrix, dirty old man, fat slave, old slave,

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: evil nasty brutal girls, dom number one, femdomshed.

Download Links:

Nasty_Natascha_Lick_the_cheese_from_between.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Domina Planet Our Feet Are Royalty.mp4

File Size: 688 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:13:41

Description:

Goddess Khaleesi is a firm believer in Female Supremacy and has been convincing Her
good friend, Empress Star, on the benefits of male ownership. So, She has brought
Her personal pet bitch over to entertain and help convince Her to acquire a male slave
of Her own. They are seated at Her kitchen breakfast bar after a long, sweaty workout.
They've just taken off their shoes and are resting their steamy, sweaty socks on his
back as they use the slave as a human footstool:
"Our feet are royalty to a pig slave like him, it's a privilege to serve as Our footstool
and to serve Our dirty feet."
She holds Her sweat-soaked, gym-sock covered foot up to his face and nose:
"Inhale deeply slave, and tell me how delicious they smell!"
She makes him smell Her socks and then remove them with his teeth, then She has Empress
Start hold Her sweaty sock up to his nose and make him smell and then remove them with
his teeth. They then blindfold the slave and make him identify which socks are whose by
smell, then to suck them clean.
After he's done, they start making him worship their sweat-soaked feet, making him hold
his tongue out and using it like a doormat. They exfoliate their feet with his teeth and
then has him start licking them up and down, sucking their toes and sucking out their toe
jam. Finally, they start to foot gag him, getting all of their toes into his mouth and
simultaneously pulling hard on his leash and putting a foot behind his head. He is choking
and gagging but they don't relent and start putting both their feet in his mouth simultaneously.
He retches and chokes, trying desperately to get them in but his body rebels.
"Thank Us for giving you the honor of cleaning Our Royal Feet, slave!'
As he does, Goddess Khaleesi shoves Her foot deep into his mouth, almost to Her ankle, while
Empress Star mercilessly pinches and holds his nose closed while pulling hard on the leash so
the pig can't turn his head. He starts to flail and struggle as his oxygen levels drop, and
finally lays still, so they drop the leash and walk off until he wakes up, for more service.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT GAGGING, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot smelling, dirty sock smelling, dirty sock sucking, dirty foot cleaning,
toe jam sucking, goddess khaleesi, empress star, double foot gagging, double foot smothering,
foot smothering, foot domination, foot slave training, foot bitchdiscipline, foot slavery,
female supremacy.

Download Links:

DominaPlanet_Our_Feet_Are_Royalty.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm

Masorotica Productions Night Brat Becca.mp4

File Size: 204 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:06:12

Description:

Becca comes to my place after a night out clubbing, and she's completely buzzed! She wanted
to shoot and wouldn't take no for an answer ( girl). She brought me out to some park next to
a tennis court and just started beating on me. Whipping things at my face and nuts, sitting
on me, squeezing my neck, slapping me, kicking and stepping on my face, whatever she felt like
doing she did! Shot on a late summer night after Becca and I had a few drinks. We took a walk
down by the tennis court and shot a few clips. Becca WHIPS me over the head HARD with a pine
tree twig, as I kneel before her licking the soles of her high heel shoes clean! All this happens
as cars drive right by us! She SPITS in my hair, eyes, and face before ending another great
night out together! I look forward to more late night beatings with Becca in the near future.

Category: PUBLIC HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: becca.

Download Links:

Masorotica_Productions_Night_Brat_Becca.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:47 pm

LindsayTaylor My First Foot Worship Experience.mp4

File Size: 600 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps
Duration: 00:07:54

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/9c192848b11d6/Linds ... rience.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:32 pm

Licking Girls Feet AURORA PAMELA and SARAH You wont stay hungry today.mp4

File Size: 1114 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 / 50 fps
Duration: 00:16:33

Sarah, Pamela and Aurora know that fat rose loves to eat and have scooped up pieces of dirt
for her from the street .. That's all she deserves! But even this dinner has to be earned,
so the girls order the slave girl to clean their boots because they got very dirty while the
girls walked in the mud .. "It's all because of you, you stupid whore, make our boots clean
as soon as possible!" Pamela ordered. Sarah sets the timer. One minute .. two minutes .. pathetic
rose worships their boots too slowly! She hasn’t done anything yet, but she’s tired .. what
a loser, ugh. Her tongue doesn't clean, but only stains the girls' boots, smearing dirt on them.
But the girls are very kind and they still decide to feed rose mud from a spoon. "We see you
like it, haha! Delicious dirt? Stupid whore!" - The girls scoffed and continued to feed the
unfortunate slave girl with mud. When rose is full of dirt, the girls order her to clean up
whatever she has stained with her nasty mouth.

Keywords: boot fetish, boot domination, boot worship, boot licking, boot humiliation, dirty boots,
mud, spitting, triple domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, aurora, sarah, pamela, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c738c04ff3fbd/Licki ... _today.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and SARAH There cant be much humiliation for you slaves.mp4

File Size: 2760 Mb
Duration: 00:46:23

Sarah came home where two slave girls, nelly and christina, are waiting for her on their knees.
Sarah is in a bad mood and needs to have some fun .. The slave girls immediately rush to worship
Sarah's shoes, thereby welcoming her. "You stupid whores! Can't you see I'm tired and want to rest?"
- Sarah said, walked into the room and put her feet on the stand. The slave girls crawled after
their strict Mistress to fulfill her whims and somehow entertain. They began to lick Sarah's shoes,
swallowing the dust from them. Sarah looks at them in disgust and orders them to take off her shoes
and sniff her sweaty socks. Sarah sometimes can't cope with her disgust towards the pathetic slave
girls and spits in their faces. After that, the slave girls were ordered to take off Sarah's socks
and stuff them into their mouths, sucking all the sweat from them. "You really disgust me! Worship
my bare feet!" - Sarah ordered with annoyance and the slave girls immediately began to lick the
soles of their Mistress .. But Sarah was still bored and uninteresting with these whores and she
decided to call Nicole to have a little fun and relax after a hard day. Sarah calls Nicole via video
link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this
idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches .. Hearing this, the
slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully
continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time.
"Can't these idiots entertain you in any way?" - Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her
sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so
easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so
as not to receive more punishment .. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't
happy then it won't end with good for them. "I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to
the entrance?" - Suggested by Sarah Nicole. "Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon"
- Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. I think you can guess
why they are going for? Soon Sarah and Nicole, having collected all the dirt from the public entrance,
returned to the slave girls. The public entrance is one of the dirtiest places and now all this dirt
is on the soles of Nicole and Sarah. Apparently for the girls' amusement it wasn't enough to order
the slave girls to lick just sweaty feet .. they want to humiliate christina and nelly even more ..
Of course, the slave girls have no options to resist the whim of their Mistresses and they began
to lick all the dirt off Nicole and Sarah's feet. The girls continued to humiliate the slave girls
morally and scoff at their insignificance .. When all the dirt from the feet of Sarah and Nicole
was cleaned by the tongues of christina and nelly, the Mistresses decided to spit on the faces of
the slave girls to show them their place. Nicole and Sarah spat as much as possible in the faces
and mouths of the pathetic slave girls. Almost not a single spit flew past their faces and mouths.
Then Sarah wanted to photograph their spattered and pathetic faces to show these photos to her
friends and laugh together.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girls, foot domination, lesbian domination, dirty feet, double
domination, two slave girls, spitting, spit fetish, boots worship, socks worship, nicole, sarah,
nelly, christina.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c6f3ef481070b/Licki ... slaves.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:31 pm

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE and SARAH Show us the size and depth of your mouth.mp4

File Size: 2406 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 50 fps 4K
Duration: 00:19:16

My friend Sarah and I want to test the depth of that idiot rose's mouth. How deep can she swallow
our feet? Now we will find out. I don't think she's trying hard enough! We expand her stinky mouth
with our feet and push them as deep as we can. This slut is coughing and begging us to stop, but
we've just got a taste of it and we're having fun.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, foot gagging, spitting, nicole, sarah, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/e180e4c1cc913/SERVA ... _mouth.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Licking Girls Feet ALSU amp PAMELA Experienced slave vs new slave FULL.mp4

File Size: 2122 Mb
Duration: 00:31:33

Alsu, Isabele and Pamela like to have fun with their bitch kiana. She used to be their friend and
now she is only worthy to serve their feet. The girls order their slave to sniff their socks and
lick the sweat off them. They discuss her insignificance and laugh at the fact that now she is at
their feet. "Remember how we used to hang out together in a restaurant? Danced at parties.. went
to university together! And now you're our slave worshiping our feet! LOL!" - They humiliated her
morally. kiana then licked the sweat off her ex-friends' bare feet while they took pictures of her
to show off to their mutual friends.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, triple
domination, sweaty feet, socks worship, socks smelling, alsu, isabele, pamela, kiana.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/ad84b7e0c1e9a/Licki ... e_FULL.mp4