Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
Joyelonda
vip member

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Licking Girls Feet ALSU and SARAH Our_sweaty_feet_should_be_clean and your face spattered PART2.mp4

File Size: 1024 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 / 50 fps
Duration: 00:15:14

Slave girl continues with her skillful tongue as she does her best in cleaning the sweaty feet
of Sarah and Alsu. The girls have been in their shoes all day and their feet are tired and really
sweaty. Slave girl licks their perfect soles and sucks their toes and cleans in between their
sweaty toes and eats their toejam. Once the slave girl had done a good job of cleaning the feet
of Sarah and Alsu, they decided to reward her. And what better way to reward her other than spitting
on her mouth? So the girls take turns to spit on anna's mouth. They spit all over her ugly face and
make her lick it up. To add more humiliation, cousins make anna lick and clean all their spit from the floor.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, spit fetish, spitting, sweaty feet, alsu, sarah, anna.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/80109076475b5/Licki ... _PART2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:06 am

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE My sweaty feet are what you deserve.mp4

File Size: 884 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:14:48

I don't like that fat bitch gloria.. I don't like her face.. her figure.. her behavior..
she doesn't make me feel anything other than disgust.. I often remind her who she is.
She licks my dusty boots and thanks me for it.. idiot! Before I let her worship my feet,
I don't wash them for a long time. I like to watch her lick and swallow the sweat off them.
I will never let her worship my clean feet...only dirty or sweaty ones!

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation,
sweaty socks, sweaty feet, boot domination, boots licking, dusty boots, socks worship, socks
sniffing, nicole, gloria.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/d05e4e662cae0/SERVA ... eserve.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 am

my Goddess Valeria Your face will smell like My feet all day slut.mp4

File Size: 2171 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:19:49

I've been walking all day in these gorgeous leather boots wearing socks. They usually get nice
and stinky after being in them for a long time. My slave girl is waiting at my door like a good
pet as I ordered her to do. She knows that I've been in my boots all day and that they are gonna
be nice and stinky when I arrive back home. She hates stinky feet and that's what makes it more
amusing to me to see her being martyred. I grab her leash and walk her like a pet to my sofa to
tend to my feet. First my boots are all dirty from walking. I order her to lick them clean before
taking them off. Once they're clean, I take them off and make the slut sniff the inside where all
the sweat collected. Nice and stinky. "You like that smell slut?" As I pop her in the face with
my boot. Next I had her sniff my socks from my feet then take them off to lick all the stink and
sweat off. Her tongue felt dry. "Open up slut. Let me put more water in your mouth." As I spit in
her whore mouth to make her tongue more wet to clean my soles. She wasn't clean with enough enthusiasm,
so I grabbed her by her ugly hair and rubbed her tongue up and down my soles to thoroughly clean
them like a rag. Next I make her suck the stink off my toes like a dick. She drools so much that
it dripped on my clean floor. Unacceptable you filthy slut! "Clean you disgusting spit off my floor
with your tongue." More hard sucking after she licked my floor. It's so much fun humiliating her
like this that I started slapping her ugly face with my feet while holding her pet leash. I spit on
her for good measure. "Back to sucking whore." I tell her to open her mouth again to spit in it.
I gave her a good whip in the face with the leash to make sure it's open wide. The slave thinks
she's done with my stinky feet. Not so fast slave. I put my stinky sock on my hand to shove it in
her face to sniff more. That's not all. To make sure the stink stays with her all day, I shove my
socks in her mouth, tied my stinky boot to her nose and wrapped it in plastic so that it all stays
on her face. Lastly I ordered her to be my footstool to relax after walking.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMELL FETISH, HUMILIATION, SPITTING.
Keywords: molly, smelling, boot cleaner, humiliation.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/cd7c0551cf159/my_Go ... y_slut.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:29 am

DominicToiman eat dessert from the floor slave and lick my feet after.mp4

File Size: 583 Mb
Duration: 00:07:40

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/4378abeadab52/Domin ... _after.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:46 am

Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and BELLA New beautiful girl and her first foot worship experience.mp4

File Size: 1021 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:15:20

Nicole invited her beautiful friend Bella over to her place to chat and have a good time. Bella
knew that Nicole has many slaves and one of them is constantly in her apartment to perform various
types of work and for entertainment. She had never tried using a slave before. The girls sat on the
bed and talked on various funny topics, and at this time rose lay under the bed at their feet. Suddenly,
the girls noticed that their feet were dusty. What does it mean? This means that the stupid bitch did
a bad job cleaning the apartment and of course this pissed off Nicole. She pulled the slave out from
under the bed. "Look at our feet scum! Why are they dusty? Lick the dust off Bella's feet!" - Nicole
ordered the slave. Bella was a little confused at first because this is the first time she has had her
feet licked.. all the more dusty. "Ugh, she licks my dirty soles and swallows the dust off them hahahaha.
How nasty she is!" - Bella quickly began to enjoy watching the humiliation of the slave. Nicole started
to wipe her dirty soles on the slave's face. The face of the slave was covered with dust from Nicole's
feet and the girls laughed. "Hahaha, that's really funny! Can we do anything with her?" Bella continued
to have fun. Nicole then spat in rose's face and Bella laughed even harder. "Try it too! lol!" - Said
Nicole and Bella without hesitation spat in the face of a slave. Bella didn't expect that
it would be so much fun to humiliate this slut and now she wants her own personal slave!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: DIRTY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double domination,
dirty feet, spitting, spit fetish, nicole, bella, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/7729612446d83/Licki ... rience.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:24 am

my Goddess Valeria Arias nice wet and sloppy foot worship.mp4

File Size: 1615 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:14:35

Aria wants a nice wet and sloppy foot worship from her foot slut. First she has her start with her toes.
The slave licks between her toes with wet sloppy licks. Then she has her suck her toes hard. She sucks
her big toes hard and then shoves all her toes to suck on them like a huge dick. Her sucking let out a
lot of drool that all her toes were soaked when they came out her mouth. Aria has a whip with her to
whipbthe slave in case she isn't doing it good enough. Now time to make her soles nice and wet. The slut
licks Aria's soles with nice big and wet licks to make sure that her soles are shining with her spit.
Just like Aria likes it. She licks her soles and heels with a lot of spit that she creates long spit lines.
The slave sucks hard on her toes again while licking her feet. While the slave is sucking and licking,
she makes moaning noises like a whore. Most of the time Aria has the slave holding and moving her foot
to lick them, but sometimes Aria likes to move her own foot by having her stick her tongue out so that
she can wipe her feet all over her tongue. Aria also joins her feet together so that the slave licks
them together. The end result is that Aria's feet are now all nice, wet and sloppy with the slave's drool.
Her feet was covered in so much spit that they shine like mirrors.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SWALLOWING/DROOLING.
Keywords: nelly, aria, foot fetish, foot domination.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c45dc548f42ea/my_Go ... orship.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:25 am

Licking Girls Feet ALSU and SARAH Do you realize how miserable and pathetic you are.mp4

File Size: 1286 Mb
Duration: 00:19:08

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/97d1016ef26d0/Licki ... ou_are.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:00 pm

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS ALSU I wont go on a date with sweaty feet and dusty boots.mp4

File Size: 1017 Mb
Duration: 00:15:16

I'm going on a date.. I haven't washed my feet for a long time and they stink. These two whores kiana and
rose will help me solve this problem. They will lick my feet until this smell of sweat is gone. When my
feet were clean enough, I found that my boots were dusty and these whores would have to clean them too.
I can't go on a date in dusty boots..

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, BOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot worship, two slave girls, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, socks smelling,
socks worship, boot domination, boots licking, alsu, rose, kiana.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/cfe179e8168a3/SERVA ... _boots.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:52 pm

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS PAMELA AND LANA You definitely like the taste and smell of our sweat.mp4

File Size: 2304 Mb
Duration: 00:34:17

If we go to the gym, then we give all our best .. We do all the necessary exercises and of course we
sweat a lot! Today my friend Lana and I decided not to wash after the gym on purpose in order to come
home as sweaty as possible .. and why should we wash when we have a personal slave rose who is ready
to carry out any of our most humiliating orders .. Now she has to wash our sweaty armpits of her tongue
.. let's see how she cope! Of course this slut shouldn't forget about our very sweaty socks and bare feet.
Just look at her .. maybe she really likes to worship our socks, feet and swallow sweat from them. For
the sake of entertainment, let her lick the insoles of our sneakers! I myself can smell this strong
smell of sweat .. can you imagine what this idiot is? But we don't care .. until our feet are clean
she will worship them.

Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, ARMPITS, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT WORSHIP, SWEAT FETISH.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, sweaty feet, sweaty socks, socks smelling, armpits, insoles licking, sneakers, pamela,
lana, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/01d831c24c3a0/SERVA ... _sweat.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:09 pm

my Goddess Valeria My wastebasket for skin and nails from feet.mp4

File Size: 1562 Mb
Duration: 00:14:14

A slave's job is to tend to my every need. That includes washing my body. I have my slave girl
wash down my feet and legs in the shower to prepare for a pedicure. Instead of using a towel to
dry my feet, the slut must use her tongue to dry them off. My feet were a little smelly, which
was more funny for me, but not so much for the slave. It's time for the pedicure. Get on the floor
slave. A Goddess does not need a wastebasket for my foot dust and skin when I can use a slaves
mouth for that. Keep your mouth open slave. I want it all on you. I file my feet above the sluts
face so that she can catch it all on her face and in her mouth. Next I do my toenails and put
them in her mouth to swallow. Let me see your tongue slave. I want you to swallow all of it.
That's a good wastebasket. In the end I have her lick what ever foot dust is left on my feet
to clean them. Slaves sure do make the best wastebaskets.

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SPITTING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FACE SLAPPING, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: molly, spitting, foot cleaner, humiliation.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/969093888e7f8/my_Go ... m_feet.mp4