Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Gasmask Smoking Mindfuck - Mistress Kennya

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Gasmask Smoking Mindfuck - Mistress Kennya

If there is something that Mistress Kennya loves most in the FemDom play, smoking is definitely right there on the top of the list, She especially loves to use nonsmokers for this very sexy and humiliating fetish because they handle it the hardest. Her sadism knows no limits but you will learn, you will become addicted to Her smoke, for Her, because She will mindfuck your pathetic male brain and all you can do about it is beg for more and hope She keeps you…

File name: Smoking 1321 Gasmask Smoking Mindfuck
File Size : 105 MB
Runtime : 5 min 34 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dfa1a9c490cdc/Smoki ... ndfuck.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

New Ashtray - Goddess Platinum

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:56 am

New Ashtray - Goddess Platinum

This is Day 1 of me testing out a new, pathetic slave who thinks it’s worthy enough to serve the Mean Girls and I. I really do hate how it has to wear a mask…obviously it thinks it’s something special. Special enough that it thinks someone is going to recognize it and care. Which lets face it…nobody cares about this useless creature.
You do realize the only reason this thing begged me to allow it to serve us is for the once in a lifetime opportunity to be around the World’s most perfect women. We all know it would never be around such perfection in its real life. I wonder if anyone has ever even loved this freak…I’m assuming not…lol!
Since this is this slaves first tryout I will run it through the wringer and push its limits. This slave really hates anything gross in its mouth, so I obviously had to do an ashtray clip….to really test how obedient it would be.
Once I was done smoking and using it as an ashtray, I walked back into the Mean Girl Manor and left it in the blazing heat. I heard it gagging and I’m pretty sure it threw up…hahahaha…fucking loser. So pathetic. We will see if I end up using this loser again.
It was obedient though…I’ll give it that.

File name: Smoking 1322 Goddess Platinum
File Size : 859 MB
Runtime : 7 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3a7196b756e95/Smoki ... atinum.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

SMOKING 2 CIGARETTES POV SLOPPY BJ WITH MY DILDO - Milkyway186

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:40 pm

SMOKING 2 CIGARETTES POV SLOPPY BJ WITH MY DILDO - Milkyway186

File name: Smoking 1323 SMOKING 2 CIGARETTES POV SLOPPY BJ WITH MY DILDO
File Size : 364 MB
Runtime : 14 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/073b7c73c0b58/Smoki ... _DILDO.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking Hotwife Talks About Fucking Husbands Black Friend And Fucks Herself

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:42 pm

Smoking Hotwife Talks About Fucking Husbands Black Friend And Fucks Herself

- Jillian Lei

This Sexy Hot Wife Talks Dirty as She Fantasizes of Fucking Her Husbands Black Friend Hardcore Real Actual True Wife that Loves To Fuck other Men in Front of Her Husband while he watches. Will He want Her To Fuck his Friends Black BBC? She gets caught in this Up close Real Wife Dying for Her First Black Man's Dick. She comes Hard as Hell as she talks all about it! She is Sexy as Hell with that jet black hair and shaved pussy all wet and pink ready to spread her legs for Hubby's Friend!

File name: Smoking 1324 Smoking Hotwife Talks About Fucking Husbands Black Friend And Fucks Herself
File Size : 283 MB
Runtime : 23 min 30 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8da132a4329dd/Smoki ... erself.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mini smoking POV Front Cam Human Ashtray - Under my princess

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:20 am

Mini smoking POV Front Cam Human Ashtray - Under my princess

The clip is a simple POV with Mini in front of the camera shot from the waist up wearing a nice bra. The fantasy is that I am naked and bound in front of her and she is smoking a cigarette and torturing my nipples with it. She takes great pleasure in burning them repeatedly and sadisticly. If possible have something off camera that she can press the cigarette on so that it comes back into shot looking like it has been used to burn me perhaps she might even have to relight it. My mouth is gagged open and she uses it as her ashtray throughout She taunts me about how she is never going to let me go and will be torturing me every day. As much English as possible but a few Hungarian phrases wouldn’t hurt. At the end of the clip she stubs the cigarette out on my tongue and tells me to swallow it. I would like this to be the first in a series of POV torture clip featuring Mini.

File name: Smoking 1325 Mini smoking POV Front Cam Human Ashtray
File Size : 361 MB
Runtime : 9 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3fc8403a28647/Smoki ... shtray.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mini smoking POV profile Cam - Under my princess

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:46 pm

Mini smoking POV profile Cam - Under my princess

The clip is a simple POV with Mini in front of the camera shot from the waist up wearing a nice bra. The fantasy is that I am naked and bound in front of her and she is smoking a cigarette and torturing my nipples with it. She takes great pleasure in burning them repeatedly and sadisticly. If possible have something off camera that she can press the cigarette on so that it comes back into shot looking like it has been used to burn me perhaps she might even have to relight it. My mouth is gagged open and she uses it as her ashtray throughout She taunts me about how she is never going to let me go and will be torturing me every day. As much English as possible but a few Hungarian phrases wouldn’t hurt. At the end of the clip she stubs the cigarette out on my tongue and tells me to swallow it. I would like this to be the first in a series of POV torture clip featuring Mini.

File name: Smoking 1326 Mini smoking POV profile Cam
File Size : 344 MB
Runtime : 9 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/198a2d6dc8b2e/Smoki ... le_Cam.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

A Public Toilet In The Making - Mistress Kennya

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:17 am

A Public Toilet In The Making - Mistress Kennya

I have a surprise for you, loser! Today you will be treated to ash and champagne from Me and….My friends! Are you excited to become My toilet? This is your chance!

File name: Smoking 1327 A Public Toilet In The Making
File Size : 419 MB
Runtime : 11 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5751719f85a18/Smoki ... Making.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking Head Astray Servitude - Bossy Delilah

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:23 am

Smoking Head Astray Servitude - Bossy Delilah

File name: Smoking 1328 Bossy Delilah Smoking Head Astray Servitude
File Size : 379 MB
Runtime : 6 min 25 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d395d7e883509/Smoki ... vitude.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Cigar Tease - SienaRose

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Cigar Tease - SienaRose

You just came home from grad school and found yourself locked out so you came over to my house to get the spare key. Of course I have been eager to see you since I always found you hot. I tell you to come in and have a seat, make yourself comfortable. I talk seductively to you and confess I have an oral fixation and I really like large things in my mouth. I show you my sexy lingerie and pull a cigar out from between my cleavage. I tease you with it and tell you to take your pants off and stroke your cock while I enjoy my cigar. I smoke and play with my pussy while I tell you to keep stroking that hot cock of yours. Eventually I get on my knees to suck your cock while I enjoy my cigar until I make you give me a giant mouth full of cum.

File name: Smoking 1329 Cigar Tease
File Size : 531 MB
Runtime : 25 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d687c46445bc/Smoki ... _Tease.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

First Time with a Hookah - Renna Ryann

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:30 pm

First Time with a Hookah - Renna Ryann

I've been introduced to the hookah and smoking it. I was so excited to give it a try and got this great mango flavored stuff to use. This pink hookah was so cute but as I tried to light the charcoal it wouldnt work so I got a little creative. It still worked great and was lots of fun. Perhaps Ill make a more sensual video in the future if this one is well recieved

File name: Smoking 1330 First Time with a Hookah
File Size : 1.40 GB
Runtime : 11 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1ce6c820c8268/Smoki ... Hookah.mp4