My faves from around the web and teasers

Stories, tales and drawings
lightdevil

My faves from around the web and teasers

Post by lightdevil » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:36 am

I have an ongoing audio fantasy story for foot lovers, mixed fights, and general femdom: Light Devil War Journal.

This is a teaser of the full story. A real short audio clip is https://mega.nz/file/dJgUzIbQ#u7ML0gL8M ... deLQt48-Lo.

This is a preview of the fight: There exists, across this world, various underground fight pits...Some of the gladiators, no matter their gender, are human trafficking victims...The clients are family members of the victims; victims that were lucky enough to escape. My job isn’t to shut the ring down, or anything so noble. I’m to beat and humiliate the champ in the ring. ...I’ve learned that in this game, you never let up, and I forthwith grab his other arm, assaulting The Arm 3, the inners of his elbow...I strike a few kicks at his ankles with my bare foot, and twist, nailing the knees repeatedly on his other leg...To make sure he stays down, I lock him into a head-scissors, and continue to squeeze his neck between my thighs, smiling maliciously as he blacks out. Now, for my favorite part: the humiliation of scum that enjoys harming others. ...I hop off, and get ready to leave the ring, but before I do, I stomp down on his defilement, raising my arms in victory to the rabid crowd.

Also, here are a few faves from around the web. This is EsDeath of Akame Ga Kill:

Akame: