Alazar's Drawings

Stories, tales and drawings
shinylatex

Alazar's Drawings

Post by shinylatex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 am

got anything to add feel free to do so
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Re: Alazar's Drawings

Post by shinylatex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:56 am

Alazar's Book of Bondage Vol. 1

Author, "Alazar's Book of Bondage, Vol.1"
SQP Inc | 2003 | ISBN: 0865620687 | 64 pages | jpg | 55,8 MB

If you're going to learn the ropes, you go to the expert! Alazar, a true "no-escape" artist, has been delighting fans of his fetish-filled illustrations in many a collected work. Now for the first time, he's assembled an ALL-NEW collection of fiendishly intricate portraits of damsels in distress into one "bound" volume, to the delight of his world-wide audience! With one of the most popular websites on the subject, and a library of previously printed works, Alazar has reached quite a devoted following for his bondage and discipline drawings. His fascination with impossibly-proportioned females in equally impossible states of discomfort is shared by many, and this premiere "Book of Bondage" is the first in a new series of such studies.
About the Author
Standing on the shoulders of fetish giants like John Willie and Eric Stanton, Alazar has spent his adult years in the pursuit of very adult material. From an early age, he discovered his ability to illustrate kinky situations, and quickly became the most popular kid in class! He's built a reputation on outlandish ingeniuty and outstanding draftsmanship, and has assembled a legion of fans who look forward to his every new drawing. Buxom babes in bondage - hey, it's a rough gig, but somebody's got to do it, and Alazar's the new fetish master!

Code: Select all

https://workupload.com/file/we6QrLfsVKu
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 am

Alazar's Book of Bondage, Vol.2

Alazar, "Alazar's Book of Bondage, Vol.2"
SQP Inc | 2004 | ISBN: 0865620687 | 64 pages | jpg | 20,3 MB

For those who enjoy the rigors of a good workout, there's nothing like some intricate rope tricks to get the kinks out! Or at least that's one way of describing the fetish-filled-fun of bondage illustrator Alazar's second tome of too-many knots! In the tradition of Eric Stanton and John Willie, Alazar makes the incredibly uncomfortable look amazingly inviting! Page after page of curvacious cutie, bound helpless and straining against her cruel imprisonment! A long-time fan favorite, Alazar has built a mighty army of B&D devotees, all waiting for their master's latest creation! Well, here it is, and the results are just as exciting and erotic as Alazar's quick-selling first book of bondage!
About the Author
Standing on the shoulders of fetish giants like John Willie and Eric Stanton, Alazar has spent his adult years in the pursuit of very adult material. From an early age, he discovered his ability to illustrate kinky situations, and quickly became the most popular kid in class! He's built a reputation on outlandish ingeniuty and outstanding draftsmanship, and has assembled a legion of fans who look forward to his every new drawing. Buxom babes in bondage - hey, it's a rough gig, but somebody's got to do it, and Alazar's the new fetish master!

Code: Select all

https://workupload.com/file/CnB7bVVnyNd

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 am

Alazar's Book of Bondage, Vol.3

Missing in My Collection anyone got This

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sun May 07, 2023 11:57 am

New links added.