My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

Cheeky Sense Of Humor

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:27 am

Cheeky Sense Of Humor

Serena Blair & Kenna James

Serena Blair likes everything to be neat and tidy. However, her roommate, Kenna James, is the most disorganized person she's ever known! How Kenna can be so carefree about everything drives her insane, even if she secretly thinks Kenna's hot.

One day, they clash, with Kenna lamenting about how ANAL Serena is. It's obvious to her that Serena needs to loosen up a bit and have some fun. Little does Serena know, from that point on, things are about to get cheeky.

Serena is stunned when the mischievous Kenna uses every chance she has to be naked to show off her perfect butt. Although it shocks Serena at first, she's unable to keep her eyes off those cheeks. It doesn't help that Kenna, ever the trickster, keeps sticking things in her butthole to get her attention!

Finally, when Serena's looking for a remote, only to find it in Kenna's butt, she can't stand it anymore. Her curiosity gets the best of her and Kenna pounces. With Serena being so neat and tidy all the time, wouldn't she like to get DIRTY for once...?

Unable to hold back anymore, Serena gives into her desires. They both lose themselves in the heat of the moment as they tongue each other's pussies and play with each other's buttholes. As Serena melts with pleasure, she'll never be so uptight again!

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Cheeky Sense Of Humor
Video: AVC, 7003 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:33:15
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Cheeky Sense Of Humor
Cheeky Sense Of Humor
Cheeky Sense Of Humor

overdose
vip member

Stuck Indoors Together

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:09 am

Stuck Indoors Together

Serena Blair, Cadence Lux

Cadence Lux is ready for her vacation, though she arrives at her lodging only to discover a stranger, Serena Blair, sitting on the couch. It looks like the place was double-booked! Although they're complete strangers, they make the most of the situation and agree to share the space since they'll be out of each other's hair, anyway.

Unfortunately for them, Mother Nature has other plans. An unexpected rainstorm rolls in and keeps the girls housebound. Although they're shy of each other at first, they gradually become closer as the days pass by. While they read books and play cards, a bond starts to form between them, and they even cast each other fond looks when the other isn't looking.

Finally, while watching a horror movie together, they find themselves in each other's arms. The shyness gives way to passion as they gaze into each other's eyes and come together in an experimental kiss. Maybe it's cabin fever, but Cadence is inexplicably drawn to Serena and wants to taste her...

The sound of rain against the window soon fades away, replaced with moans and cries of pleasure as the girls eat each other's pussies out. As they let out all of their pent-up energy and sexual tension towards each other, it seems like this double-booking's the best thing that ever could have happened!

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Stuck Indoors Together
Video: AVC, 5165 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:34:59

Stuck Indoors Together
Stuck Indoors Together
Stuck Indoors Together

overdose
vip member

Mom Caught At The Motel

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:49 am

Mom Caught At The Motel

Elexis Monroe, Kristen Scott

Kristen Scott is suspicious about her step-mother, Elexis Monroe, since she's been spending a lot of time away from home lately. She's out practically every other day, and she always seems evasive about exactly what she's up to... Kristen is convinced that Elexis is cheating on her father.

One day, Kristen finally decides to get to the bottom of it as she follows her mother on one of her outings. She's shocked as she finds Elexis disappearing into a seedy motel room. When she approaches the room and Elexis answers the door, she's even more shocked to see Lauren Phillips in there with her! Elexis' not only cheating on her dad... but with a WOMAN??

After Lauren takes her leave, Elexis is desperate to explain everything to Kristen, although Kristen initially doesn't want to hear a single word of it. Elexis isn't 100% happy with Kristen's dad and wants to know if it's because she likes women instead. That's why she wanted to hookup with a woman -- to satisfy her curiosity and know for sure. Then she drops the bombshell, stating that she was hoping Kristen would understand since she's gay.

Kristen is appalled, although she slowly calms down as Elexis pleads for forgiveness. Finally, Kristen offers to have sex with Elexis so that she can know once and for all if she's a lesbian, too. Although Elexis hesitates at first, they soon come together for an explorative kiss.

The kiss melts away into something more as they begin undressing each other, letting their primal urges take hold. Avi soon sucks on Elexis' breasts before working her way down to lick her pussy. If this doesn't help Elexis figure out if she's a lesbian or not, nothing will!

File name: Mom Caught At The Motel
Video: AVC, 5518 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:42:03

Mom Caught At The Motel
Mom Caught At The Motel
Mom Caught At The Motel

overdose
vip member

Realtor Romance

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:30 am

Realtor Romance

AJ Applegate, Angela White

Angela White, a potential homebuyer, arrives at an Open House event -- only to discover that the realtor is none other than AJ Applegate, an ex-girlfriend!

Although there's some awkwardness between them in the beginning, there's genuine warmth as they catch up during the tour. As they progress through the house, they fondly reminiscence over the apartment they once shared together as a young couple. Although the apartment itself was a state, the shared experience obviously still holds a special place in their hearts.

Slowly and surely, the flame is rekindled between them. Even though they broke up years ago, it wasn't because they were nasty towards each other -- they were just different people with different needs. They hadn't matured yet! Now, though, for the first time, they're truly seeing each other in a new light.

The spark between them intensifies once Angela's shown to the bedroom. They crawl onto the bed together to test it, gazing into each other's eyes. Although there's some hesitation, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun? To see if what they had for each other all those years ago could be way better now?

Unable to deny themselves any longer, they sensually explore each other's bodies with a newfound appreciation. They get lost in the heat of the moment as they eagerly lick each other's pussies and ride each other's faces. Maybe this whole experience marks the beginning of a new journey together!

File size: 1,6 GB
File name: Realtor Romance
Video: AVC, 5117 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:43:52

Realtor Romance
Realtor Romance
Realtor Romance

overdose
vip member

Roleplay With Me Scout's On-Her

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Bree Daniels, Demi Sutra

Bree Daniels is lounging on the couch, looking a bit anxious and excited, as though she's waiting for something. There is a knock on the door. Bree instantly jumps to her feet and smooths out her clothes, then speedwalks to the door. 'Well, who could that be at the door?' she says in a very exaggerated tone. Bree opens the door and has an expression of mixed arousal and surprise as she sees Demi Sutra, who is wearing a sexy scout uniform and holding a box of cookies.

Bree tries to start to speak but instead bursts out laughing. 'Do you have any idea how hard it was to find this outfit? I felt so awkward as a full-grown adult in her twenties asking the store owner for a 'Sexy Scout Costume', I don't even think they make real ones in adult sizes!' a frustrated Demi says.

'Oh shush! Stay in character, you promised!' Bree says. 'Okay, okay, sorry! 'Gee, thanks for inviting me into your home, ma'am!' Demi responds. Bree taps Demi's butt to scoot her inside and closes the door.

Bree invites Demi deeper inside the house and follows her in while ogling her from behind. Once they reach the living room, Demi smiles and spins around, innocently asking if she'd like to buy some cookies.

'No, SEXIER,' Bree playfully insists. Demi looks a bit embarrassed but then changes her voice to be sexier and asks again if Bree would like to buy some cookies. It's for a great cause -- the troop needs to buy even SHORTER skirts...

Bree is turned on, leaning in for a kiss while saying that with the right incentive, Bree might even consider buying out her whole supply!

Demi giggles, getting embarrassed and avoiding the kiss. She admits that she feels a bit weird doing this... is this REALLY her number one fantasy? Bree pouts that if Demi was in scouts growing up like she was, she'd understand. Surrounded by all those girls her age, just only starting to learn about her body, still not even knowing what a lesbian was yet let alone that she was one... scouts was the beginning of her sexual awakening! It's her ultimate fantasy from her youth that she still thinks about now in her twenties!

Demi seems more reassured and says that makes so much sense, and makes her feel way better - definitely a less creepy way of thinking of it, for sure! Bree smirks and says they should keep going so that they don't break the mood!

Demi is flustered as she clumsily dives back into character, saying that, unfortunately, she only has one box with her to sell. Bree grins. There might be ANOTHER tasty box that she'd be interested in...

File size: 2,1 GB
File name: Roleplay With Me Scout's On-Her
Video: AVC, 6356 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:45:56

overdose
vip member

Showcase Katie Morgan

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Showcase Katie Morgan

Karla Kush, Katie Morgan

Karla Kush is waiting in an office for her personal assistant job interview when the receptionist comes out of the boss' office, her clothes askew. The receptionist is flustered and Karla definitely knows what she was up to with the boss. Nonetheless, when she's ushered inside, Karla walks with her head high.

Her confidence is shattered and replaced with bitterness as she stares at Katie Morgan, who is the boss she has to impress. The problem is that Karla spent the night with Katie once but never got a call back. Katie is unfazed by Karla's angst, insisting that she NEVER calls the girls back. Yet, Katie remembers Karla, so that's a good thing, right?

Karla decides to get over the hurt and use this to her advantage. She insists that, because they had that night together, maybe this'll make the hiring process easier. Katie is amused, not letting Karla get an edge that easily. No, if Karla wants to get a leg up on the competition, she'll have to do what the receptionist did... Her personal assistant is required to be VERY personal.

Karla, unable to resist her desire for both the job AND Katie easily gives in. With Katie on the desk with her legs spread wide, Karla dives in. She lavishes Katie's pussy with her tongue, wanting to make her potential new boss squirm with delight. When Katie wants to eat her out, Karla doesn't turn down the attention. This looks like the start of a beautiful professional relationship!

File size: 1,4 GB
File name: Showcase Katie Morgan
Video: AVC, 6125 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:31:11

Showcase Katie Morgan
Showcase Katie Morgan
Showcase Katie Morgan

overdose
vip member

Paper Thin Walls

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Paper Thin Walls

Jade Baker, Gianna Dior

Gianna Dior and Jade Baker, two teen girlfriends, are hanging out at Gianna's place. Jade is nervous since this is the first time she'll be meeting Gianna's mom, Alexis Fawx, and she's worried about her reaction. Gianna assures her that even though her mom is old-fashioned, everything is going to be fine!

When Alexis arrives home, Gianna casually introduces them. Jade is shy but Gianna's mom is warm and welcoming. Since they're hitting it off so well, Gianna asks if Jade can stay overnight. Although Alexis hesitates a little, she allows it -- as long as the two girls sleep in separate rooms!

Later that evening, as Jade settles in her guest room, Gianna calls to her through the wall separating their rooms. She's worried about them getting caught, though Gianna assures her that they're not in the same room, so they're not breaking any rules! Of course, Gianna pushes the envelope, starting to talk dirty to Jade and encouraging her to do the same. As they both get hot and heavy for each other, they begin masturbating, imagining the naughty things they'd rather be doing to each other instead...

Much to Gianna's surprise, it's Jade who breaks first. Jade hurries from her room to Gianna's, crashing into bed with her in a flurry of kisses. She needs more than her own fingers and dirty words, and Gianna is happy to deliver.

The two teen girlfriends eagerly suck on each other's breasts and lick each other's pussies, unable to get enough of each other. As they trib each other to a delightful finish, they almost forget all about Gianna's overbearing mom -- until they hear a knock on the door!

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Paper Thin Walls
Video: AVC, 4873 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:31:05

Paper Thin Walls
Paper Thin Walls

overdose
vip member

Big Sis Takes A Squirt!

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Big Sis Takes A Squirt!

Cadence Lux & Lilly Lit

Lilly Lit cautiously peeks her head in through a bedroom door. She glances around the room, then is satisfied that the room is empty. She hurries inside, looking pleased with herself, though still looks back at the door once or twice to check that she is indeed alone.

'I always wondered what Cadence keeps stashed around here... I always hear her moaning through the walls at night, so I bet she's got some REALLY naughty stuff hidden around here!' she giggles to herself. She sneaks over to a dresser and starts opening drawers, eventually finding a bottle of lube. She picks it up and curiously reads the label, musing, 'Flavored?? Why do you need FLAVORED lube??' She hums to herself as she pours a dab onto her hand and tastes it. 'Oooh... Watermelon?? That's not bad, actually!'

She puts the lube back, then uncovers a large dildo. Her eyes grow even wider as she gasps, admiring it a moment. She squirms a little on the spot, gliding a hand down to brush over her pussy. She then pauses and looks down at said pussy, then back to the dildo. 'Wait, how would this even FIT? No thanks, that's WAY too big for me!' she insists as she puts the dildo on the nightstand.

She then spots the laundry basket next to the dresser and sees a pair of damp underwear. She gasps and can't help but stare. She carefully picks up the underwear, more curious than disgusted. 'Oh, my GOD, they're SOAKED!! I wonder why?'

'Oh, my god, Lilly! What are you doing in here?!' Cadence Lux suddenly shrieks after stepping into her bedroom and finding Lilly holding her underwear. 'How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my room?! A-and what are you doing with my underwear?!?'

Lilly explains that she wants to know more about sex from Cadence. Cadence raises her brow. 'Shouldn't... you ask some of your friends about that instead of your step-sister?' she questions. Lilly shakes her head and says that, no, her friends are all too immature... Besides, she'd be WAY too embarrassed to ask them about sex -- she's already 18, but everyone else her age seems so much more experienced than she is. That's why she snuck in instead of asking first, but she's SO sorry. Cadence seems to soften a little, feeling bad for her sister but still a bit annoyed. Next time Lilly needs to respect her privacy! she sighs.

Lilly says that she just couldn't help but notice that Cadence's underwear was soaked. Is Cadence alright...? Cadence groans with embarrassment now as she covers her face. See, THIS is why she doesn't like having anyone snooping around her room! What goes on in the room is her own business! Cadence's embarrassment only makes Lilly more excited, since she's sure there's something juicy going on. 'What is it?? C'mon! Is it a sex thing??' Lilly implores. 'Oh, GOD, please stop! I can't believe I'm about to explain squirting to my sister...' Lilly is almost bouncing with excitement. 'Squirting? What's that?'

Cadence pauses a moment or two, as if steadying herself, then goes on to carefully explain what squirting is. As she describes it, she's mostly confident but still a little embarrassed with how eager Lilly is. When Lilly comments that that sounds like fun and wonders aloud if SHE can squirt, Cadence tells her that she should, er, go to her own room and try it herself. Lilly sadly says that she still wouldn't know HOW to squirt! But Cadence obviously does... Can't she give her some tips on how to get on the right track?

Cadence seems a bit uncertain as she says that she supposes she could TRY to teach her, and she'll start by showing Lilly how she makes herself squirt... Lilly is excited by the idea, saying she'd love that! Cadence takes a deep breath, slipping off her underwear. As Lilly watches, Cadence lubes up the dildo and slides it into her pussy, gasping loudly.

File size: 1,4 GB
File name: Big Sis Takes A Squirt!
Video: AVC, 6219 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:31:32

Big Sis Takes A Squirt!
Big Sis Takes A Squirt!
Big Sis Takes A Squirt!

overdose
vip member

Shouldn't Dad Do That

Post by overdose » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Shouldn't Dad Do That

spam Preston, Autumn Falls

spam Preston comes into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. 'Ooof, what a long day... I need to unwind...!' she says aloud to herself, biting her lip as she takes off her clothes. She lies down on the bed and begins to sensually masturbate.

Soon, spam's step-daughter Autumn Falls opens the bedroom door without knocking, opening her mouth to say something to her mom. spam has her eyes closed, so she doesn't notice Autumn yet. Autumn stops in her tracks and doesn't say anything, looking at what her mom is doing, confused but intrigued.

After a moment, spam's eyes flutter open and she sees Autumn. Realizing in shock that she's been caught, she hastily stops masturbating. spam is somewhat flustered. Autumn is mortified and tries to flee the room, but spam calms her down and convinces her to stay.

spam tells her to sit down on the bed next to her...they should probably talk about what just happened. She asks Autumn if she has any questions about what she saw.

Autumn is confused about why spam was pleasuring herself when it should be her husband's job to do that for her. She's 18, so she knows all about sex, but she always thought of sex as a two person activity and never even CONSIDERED that it could be done with one person.

spam reassures her that this kind of solo play is completely normal before delicately asking Autumn if she's ever masturbated before. Autumn sheepishly admits that she has not, saying that when the time is right, her boyfriend should be able to fulfill those needs for her.

spam seems to get an idea and smiles, offering to show Autumn how to masturbate. Autumn is hesitant and nervous, taken aback that spam would offer something so seemingly inappropriate. But despite Autumn's reluctance, there is a glint in her eye that suggests that she is curious and just needs an extra little push. spam gives her that push when she tells Autumn that there's nothing to be nervous about--spam will be with her every step of the way. Autumn accepts spam's offer.

With spam guiding her, Autumn hesitantly begins to touch herself. spam offers words of encouragement and guidance. Soon, Autumn is really into it. spam watches, clearly becoming turned on by the sight of Autumn masturbating.

The look in spam's eyes suggests that this has given her other ideas and she now wants to take things even further. Autumn is hesitant but turned on and ultimately can't resist her mom's seductive allure.

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Shouldn't Dad Do That
Video: AVC, 4677 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:35:20

Shouldn't Dad Do That
Shouldn't Dad Do That
Shouldn't Dad Do That

overdose
vip member

Hypocritical Mom

Post by overdose » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:36 am

Hypocritical Mom

Lexi Lore, Serene Siren

Lexi Lore is enjoying a little 'me' time as she masturbates while watching a steamy video on her phone. She's lost in the moment, enjoying every second of it, until her conservative step-mom, Serene Siren, barges in with laundry.

Serene is shocked and disgusted by what she sees, though Lexi is more annoyed than anything else. She rolls her eyes as Serene scolds her for masturbating and makes threats about getting her kicked out of the house. Lexi isn't too bothered, though she IS getting fed up with Serene's holier than thou ways. There must be SOMETHING she can do to turn the tables...

After Serene leaves her step-daughter's room, she's furious and shook. Although she's disgusted by what she saw, she's also aroused, which only makes her even MORE disgusted. She can't stop thinking about Lexi pleasuring herself... and this isn't the FIRST time she thought about her naughty daughter in such a way. Unable to hold back the sexual frustration any longer, she finally tries masturbating for the first time -- only to be caught by Lexi not long after!

It seems as though they need to call a truce. To work out all the strong emotions between them, good and bad, Lexi comes onto Serene. While Serene tries to resist at first, the secret lust she has for Lexi soon takes hold. It's not long before Lexi takes control, eating Serene's pussy out and taking her for the ride of her sheltered life.

File name: Hypocritical Mom
Video: AVC, 5531 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:42:52

Hypocritical Mom
Hypocritical Mom
Hypocritical Mom