My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

Tickle My Pink

Post by overdose » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:43 pm

Tickle My Pink

Newcomer Naomi Woods rocks long blonde locks and bright blue eyes. Beautiful cutie Kenna James is dressed in pink lingerie, but not for long. As the girls lips meet in a passionate kiss, they can't help but undress themselves!

Naomi's kiss makes Kenna's pussy crave more love. Kenna climbs atop her sweet friend's face and hovers just above, brushing her pussy back and forth across Naomi's moist lips.

Kenna then gets her girlfriend down on all fours, with her ass pointed towards the sky. This gives her unlimited access to Naomi's gorgeous pussy and ass... she warms her up with one finger, then pushes another finger in. All the way in!

Sit back, relax and enjoy as these two beauties get each other off while you watch!

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Tickle My Pink
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 161 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:17:56
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Download from keep2share.cc:
Tickle My Pink
Tickle My Pink

overdose
vip member

Nothing To Be Ashamed Of

Post by overdose » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Nothing To Be Ashamed Of

Katie Morgan, Aria Lee

Aria Lee is enjoying some personal alone time in her bedroom when her new step-mother, Katie Morgan, barges in without knocking. They're both shocked and Katie hurries out of the room, completely embarrassed about catching her step-daughter flicking the bean. After a few moments of recollecting herself, she knocks and steps back into her step-daughter's room to apologize for her intrusion.

Aria is embarrassed about having been caught and is not pleased with her new mom not respecting her privacy. Katie apologizes -- being a mom is something she's getting used to, too! She'll make sure to knock from now on, but Aria shouldn't be ashamed of what she was doing. Masturbating is a natural and beautiful thing! It's part of being a woman, so she wants Aria to never be afraid of pleasuring herself whenever the mood strikes!

Once Katie strides out of the room, Aria is left a bit confused but empowered by her mother's words. Unfortunately, she lets the power go to her head as she starts masturbating outside of the bedroom at every chance she gets, much to Katie's dismay. On the kitchen counter, on the couch, on the couch again... Given that the mood strikes Aria ALL the time, neither of them can find the relief they need.

Finally, Katie has to put an end to the madness. She finds Aria in her bedroom and suggests that maybe Aria needs a better orgasm with someone else in order to put her intense urges to rest. Although Aria's surprised by the suggestion, her hormones get the best of her when her sexy mom seductively crawls over her. Dad isn't home, so what's the harm in trying it out?

Katie tries her best to satisfy her insatiable daughter as they start things off by playing with each other's breasts and locking lips. The heat quickly builds between them as they move onto licking each other's pussies and tribbing each other to ecstasy. Maybe this will put an end to Aria's masturbating ways once and for all!

Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Rockford Peach!

File size: 1,5 GB
File name: Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
Video: AVC, 5710 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:36:01
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
Last edited by overdose on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

overdose
vip member

A Cloudy Hot Day

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:05 am

A Cloudy Hot Day

We're poolside with two of the hottest girls on the planet -- Mila K and Caprice. AND THIS IS MILA K's FIRST LESBIAN EXPERIENCE EVER ONLY FOR X-ART (and more to cum....) She loves it! They're topless, tan and taking everything off. Good thing their floatation device is readily available, because they're diving in (to each other's sweet pussies) and getting super wet in the process. See, you don't actually have to get IN the water to have a good time. xo Colette

File size: 923,3 MB
File name: A Cloudy Hot Day
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:03

A Cloudy Hot Day
A Cloudy Hot Day

overdose
vip member

Best friends eating pussy in public

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 am

Foxxi Black & Naomi Bennet

Lesbian best friends Foxxi Black and Naomi Bennet are casually strolling along a forest path, looking for the perfect place to drop their blanket and bathe under the warm rays of the summer sun. Nobody can be around for the activity they have in mind, for prying eyes might interrupt their pleasure. Picking a reed, Naomi starts to tickle Foxxi, unbuttoning and teasing her perky tits. Confident they're alone, Naomi pulls her shirt up too, revealing her pretty pink nipples. Once the girls have found an especially secluded location for their blanket, Naomi reveals a fun surprise: she hid a video camera in the blanket! Foxxi strips as Naomi films, bending over and shaking her big booty for the camera.

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Best friends eating pussy in public
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:26:00

overdose
vip member

A Romp At The Ranch

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 am

A Romp At The Ranch

Aubrey & Angel Small

Summer is the perfect time to take X-Art out of the bedroom and into the beautiful outdoors! That's a key part of our mission for our recent and upcoming productions. We have trips planned to island locations and exciting beach spots in Europe. You're going to love it. To get the ball rolling, we chose Unicorn Ranch for this shoot. Did you know that we operate a 200 acre horse ranch? Colette loves to ride horses. It's her passion. This time around, we flew Aubrey and a new model, Angel Smalls, out to the ranch via helicopter with my camera and a very small crew. We all had a blast, and the vibe was authentically HOT when the two girls started to make out. OMG - I wish you could have been there with us. Saddle up and come on in! Enjoy ~ Brigham

File size: 917,5 MB
File name: A Romp At The Ranch
Audio: AAC, 163 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:14:48

A Romp At The Ranch
A Romp At The Ranch

overdose
vip member

Under My Blanket

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:08 am

Under My Blanket

Teal and Silvie must have been having wet dreams when they woke up because their naked bodies are HOT to the touch. Their nipples are hard AND their pussies are dripping wet upon opening their eyes. Want to join them in the sack? Seriously who wouldn't want to sleep creep it under that blanket faster than you can say "threesome"? xo Colette

File size: 470 MB
File name: Under My Blanket
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 4810 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:13:17

Under My Blanket

overdose
vip member

Caprice Makes Me Cum

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:49 am

Caprice Makes Me Cum

Caprice, Blake Eden

The "fuck me now" look that these two beauties gave each other told Brig and I that we were in for a real treat. I swear -- everybody wanted to be on that set! Not that Blake and Caprice would have minded. They are so into each other that the kissing, licking and sucking of their gorgeous wet pussies and the passionate finger-fucking put these girls in their own sexual world. Cum to think of it -- Caprice's new husband Marcus was on set and paying very close attention. I wonder what he has in mind? Hee hee. XOXO Colette (P.S. Caprice can make anyone cum. She is very talented). Wait and see in the coming up sex scene and group sex scenes featuring our favorite Czech beauty!

File size: 978,8 MB
File name: Caprice Makes Me Cum
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:52
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Caprice Makes Me Cum
Caprice Makes Me Cum

overdose
vip member

Perfect beauties hot morning sex

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Foxxi Black, Heather Vahn

The morning after can sometimes be awkward, but for sexy lesbians Foxxi Black and Heather Vahn it's just another opportunity to fuck! Foxxi wakes up first, having spent the night with Heather wrapped tightly in her arms. She shuffles to the kitchen and begins to make coffee. Waking up to the sound of grinding beans, Heather joins her lover in the kitchen. She pulls Foxxi close and kisses her deeply, and the two perfect beauties resume what they had started to the night before. Standing behind Foxxi, Heather fingers Ms. Black's tight pussy with such vigor her bra falls off, revealing her big tits. Heather eats Foxxi out on the kitchen counter, and then Foxxi takes Heather to the table for some reciprocation. Moving to the bed, Heather licks Foxxi's clit from behind, sticking her face in between Foxxi's round ass cheeks. After some 69'ing, the two lesbians cum together, and fall back into each others arms for another nap.

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Perfect beauties hot morning sex
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:28:22

overdose
vip member

In The Mirror

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:12 pm

In The Mirror

Jessica and Summer have been lusting for one another since they danced ballet together years ago. Finally their fantasies cum true as they lick and finger fuck one another into oblivion. This lesbian sex is beautiful and passionate -- some of the best yet! And the orgasms are real and intense...just so damn HOT. Cum see what I mean, the girls won't mind a third hot body in the room.

File size: 585,5 MB
File name: In The Mirror
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7109 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:11:18

In The Mirror

overdose
vip member

Dangerous When Wet

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Dangerous When Wet

Two gorgeous young girls have a naughty idea to get each other wet...and then even wetter (is that a word?) while loving on each other's beautiful bodies and having my favorite kind of fun. Who else has a water-related fantasy? You can see by the way that Kenna and Alex exchange glances and flirty sexual energy that they're about to ignite something incredible. They won't let you down, I promise. They're dangerous when wet!

File size: 862,9 MB
File name: Dangerous When Wet
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:13:57

Dangerous When Wet
Dangerous When Wet