My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

Blondes Love Brunettes

Post by overdose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Blondes Love Brunettes

Kaylee and Izzy are definitely two of our hottest exclusive X-Art models and it is just our luck that they have wanted to get together and try some Girl on Girl action. If you remember Kaylee had all her firsts with us (solo masturbation, her first lesbian experience and then her first sex scene). Now see how her skills with the softer sex have gotten even hotter. This is one video that bisexual girls, straight girls or men who love lesbians will not want to miss! xoxo Love, Colette Oh! and P.S. This reminds me of the time when I used to get drunk and make out with my hot brunette friend a few years ago (we had a steamy affair for about a year and Brig knew..

File size: 462,1 MB
File name: Blondes Love Brunettes
Video: AVC, 3506 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:17:36
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Blondes Love Brunettes

overdose
vip member

This is What Heaven Looks Like

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:14 am

Susie And Teal

Colette and I used to have threesomes with one of her brunette girlfriends from time to time. I always thought how lucky I was, and how incredible it was to enjoy the sight of a beautiful blonde and a brunette together. This set reminds me of those times. I hope as you view this video, you'll close your eyes for a moment and imagine you are there... Everyone should be so lucky at least once in their life. This is what heaven looks like! ~ Brig

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: This is What Heaven Looks Like
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:17:59
Video resolution: 1920x1088

overdose
vip member

Fashion Models Are Bisexual

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:55 am

Fashion Models are Bisexual. Need I say more? Everybody knows that! LOL. But if for some reason you were one of the people who was unaware of this fact, then you can watch this video and tell me what you think after. Cum on, if you were that hot wouldn't you want to fuck anything that moved (of course if he/she were equally hot). And if you're not that hot, as in 99.999% of the planet, you can sit back and watch to see if these bisexual models make you cum like crazy...

File size: 681,6 MB
File name: Fashion Models Are Bisexual
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6069 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:22

Last edited by overdose on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

overdose
vip member

The Real Estate Agent

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:37 am

The Real Estate Agent

April ONeil, Casey Calvert

Real estate agent Casey Calvert shows prospective buyer April ONeil around a beautiful home. After showing her the backyard and downstairs area, they move upstairs. Casey shows April into the master bedroom. Very nice, says April, looking around the room. Casey tells April that she can choose to buy the furniture along with the house if she wants, adding that most of the furniture was purchased only last year, so it is in wonderful condition. How about...this?, April says, pointing to the bed. Top of the line!, Casey says brightly. Well, it certainly looks nice, but she would need to test how it feels to determine if it's really top of the line. Casey wouldn't mind if April lay down on the bed would she?, April asks. Of course not!, Casey says. Great, says April, lying down on the bed. She stretches her body out, showing off her figure. Mmmm, this bed is comfy, so soft and supple, April says, smiling up at Casey. But she does need to make sure that it feels right when there are two people on it. Casey wouldn't mind lying on the bed with her to test that out, would she?, asks April, patting the space next to her. Casey hesitates for a split second, but then almost immediately snaps back to her eager-to-please real estate agent persona. Sure!, she says, lying down on the bed with April.

April stretches out on the bed again. Casey is lying on the bed next to her, a little rigidly. Edging closer to her, April encourages her to get comfortable, since she has to make sure everything feels good when two people lie in the bed naturally. With a little reluctance, Casey loosens up, stretching out. Ooh, that IS nice, April says. But there is one more thing, April says slowly, rolling over to face Casey. They are both still lying down next to each other. Sure, just name it!, says Casey. Well, when she has...guests over, she is often prone to...rigorous activity, so she'd need to stress-test the bed, April says, licking her lips. She knows EXACTLY what kind of activity she's talking about, Casey says carefully, and says that she doesn't have to worry. Casey gets up abruptly, and starts leaping up and jumping on the bed. 'See, this bed can definitely take the kind of rigorous activity that you were talking about!', Casey says with a huge smile as she jumps on the bed.

'That's not quite the kind of activity I had in mind,' April says, sitting up. Casey stops jumping, sitting down again on the bed next to April. Well, what kind of activity did she mean?, Casey asks April. In response, April begins to caress Casey's leg. Casey is reluctant, telling April that she's a respected real estate agent, a professional whose only interest is in finding the right house for her, but she is clearly tempted, since her eyes once again linger on April's body. Well, she totally gets it, but if she can't stress test the bed, then how is she going to know if this house is right for her? And the only way to REALLY test the bed is to give it the kind of workout she's talking about. Well, she'll do anything to help her find the right house, Casey rationalizes out loud. And if this is what April needs, then she wouldn't REALLY be doing her job if she didn't do this for her, right?, asks Casey, looking for any excuse now. Right, answers April firmly. They kiss passionately and let their bras fall to the floor as they embrace, pressing their heavenly tits together. April licks Casey's breasts, tracing her tongue down her tight body to Casey's awaiting pussy. April eagerly eats Casey's pussy, sliding her finger inside her as she tongues her clit. It doesn't take long for Casey to cum, writhing and grinding on April's face as she gasps with pleasure. Then it's April's turn, and the real estate agent gets to work on her, determined to show her just how far she's willing to go to satisfy her client...

File size: 1,5 GB
File name: The Real Estate Agent
Video: AVC, 5611 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:37:37

The Real Estate Agent
The Real Estate Agent
The Real Estate Agent
Last edited by overdose on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

overdose
vip member

Spanish brunette enjoys blonde babe

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 am

Cristal Caitlin, Jimena Lago

Cristal Caitlin and Jimena Lago have gotten together and are getting ready for the sexiest slumber party of their lives! The plan is to rent a movie, but they both know the plan is a ruse. The lesbian babes get dressed up in their finest lingerie and hop into bed together, and the movie can't even start before they start to tease each other. Cristal teases Jimena with soft kisses on her nose and forehead, but love turns quickly to lust, and soon the ladies are making out passionately. Stripping the underwear from her lover's natural tits, Cristal licks at Jimena's areolas, then eats her wet pussy. The ladies take turns pleasuring each other, and when Cristal rides Jimena's face she can't hold the orgasm in! Taking the lead and grabbing a handful of Jimena's bubble butt, Cristal eats her lover out from behind until she's screaming from pleasure!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Spanish brunette enjoys blonde babe
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:28:43

overdose
vip member

Super Nymphs

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:59 am

Super Nymphs

If you've ever seen Charlotte have her way with another lucky girl then you know what to expect here, AND you'll know what I mean when I say that the two of them together are like a "fucking lesbian tornado!" The way they both get so, so wet and horny before the cameras even start to snap is also not a surprise when you see them get down and dirty. From the first time we met this crazy hot blonde, we knew we were in for a wild ride. Can these super-nymphs be tamed or trained? But the real question is: "Why would you want to?" Just ENJOY THE RIDE! I did xoxo Colette P.S. Charlotte nice to have your hot self back, see you again soon!

File size: 965,9 MB
File name: Super Nymphs
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6407 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:20:39

Super Nymphs
Super Nymphs

overdose
vip member

Sapphically Sexy

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Sapphically Sexy

Riley and Anikka are hot and ready to make each other cum like crazy! It's their first time together but they are anything but shy. Step into the studio if you dare, as it's going to be a wild night. Riley is a little animal with a man or a woman and in need of some incredible orgasms...so these two give them to each other HARD with their lips, tongues and fingers...AND a vibrator (since they couldn't get enough. Watch them cum again and again and again. And get ready for more Riley, she is a TIGER!!!

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Sapphically Sexy
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7670 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:20:45

Sapphically Sexy
Sapphically Sexy

overdose
vip member

Should Have Seen Your Face

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Shot by X-Art Co-founder Brigham Field - While the girls performed like the sex-crazed fashion models they are, this is the moment we knew we had to keep these two American girls all to ourselves. Aubrey and Jenna are both true bisexuals, but I think Aubrey leans even more towards the ladies. Although they are best friends, this is the first scene they ever did together. Aubrey did her first boy/girl sex scene ever for X-Art and she loved it, her first group for Colette.com - and we have another first coming up. You should have seen her face! Oh, don't worry you will, video and all! But in the meantime check this set produced and shot by Brig!

File size: 674,8 MB
File name: Should Have Seen Your Face
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 5555 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:35

overdose
vip member

Never Have I Ever

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 pm

Never Have I Ever

Adria Rae, Kenzie Reeves

Kenzie Reeves is being cradled in the comforting arms of her best friend, Adria Rae, as they try to mend Kenzie's broken heart. She just found out that her boyfriend's been cheating on her! She really thought that this boy was the one... Although Adria Rae tries to tell her that she's too young yet to know who 'the one' is, Kenzie doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Adria says that it's okay, they don't have to talk about it anymore -- why don't they play Never Have I Ever instead? It's usually a group game, but it could be fun! It'll help take Kenzie's mind off everything.

They start playing the game together, which starts off innocently enough, although Adria ups the ante by suggesting that they make it a strip version! They're best friends in need of a good laugh, so why not? After some hesitation, Kenzie decides to go for it since she needs to loosen up and get out of her comfort zone. Even so, the questions are still relatively tame until Adria asks if Kenzie's ever kissed a girl -- then reveals that she herself has!

Kenzie is stunned, though Adria encourages her to try it sometime. Kenzie realizes that maybe THIS was why her boyfriend cheated on her -- she's never experimented with this or anything else. Adria reminds her that the ex is a loser and that she shouldn't be pressured into doing anything she doesn't want to do. Everyone goes at their own pace.

Kenzie suddenly feels more empowered than she's ever been in her whole life. She's ready to get out there and experience things for herself, wanting to have as many first times as she can!

Adria smiles and runs her hand along Kenzie's leg, saying that, as her best friend, she'd love to help Kenzie have some of those firsts. Although Kenzie's nervous, she can't resist her friend's playful but sensual offer for long, soon finding herself locked in a passionate kiss.

Adria's experienced hands and tongue soon make Kenzie come undone as she relishes her first time with a girl. She quivers with anticipation as her pussy is eaten out and fingered, which already feels amazing, though things are about to get even more exciting as Adria breaks out a toy.

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Never Have I Ever
Video: AVC, 5297 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:44:31

Never Have I Ever
Never Have I Ever
Never Have I Ever

overdose
vip member

Triple Play

Post by overdose » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Triple Play

Kenna James, Alex Grey & Blake

What do you call three hot three blondes who are getting it on (and getting each other off)? We call it a triple play! And the only way to turn this group sex scene into a home run is for you to join in. So what are you waiting for? They're slippery wet and in a VERY playful mood. The toughest part is going to be where to start and where to finish. Cum experience this sexy triple play!

File size: 178,8 MB
File name: Triple Play
Video: AVC, 1149 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 163 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:18:56
Video resolution: 1280x720

Triple Play