Lesbian Domination

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
spank77
vip member

Re: Lesbian Domination

Post by spank77 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:32 am

Lilith RoseXxX - 1st Time Gg Strap On Dorm Fuck

Aerie helps me with my math homework, and we feeling confess some feelings and i realize i’m gay!! im super nervous for my first G/G experince but it was amzing she ate my pussy and fucked me hard with a strap-on in doggstyle and missionary!! anf hand over mouth with @Aerie

Filesize: 501 MB
Duration: 00:13:35
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Genre: Lesbian Domination, Fingering, Dildo, Lezdom Strapon

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

spank77
vip member

Re: Lesbian Domination

Post by spank77 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 am

Cherry Torn, Mia Li, Lily Lane

The Revolution is Cumming: Tough Lez Babes Initiate Mia Li

The lesbian revolution is cumming! Party members Cherry Torn and Lily Lane are looking to recruit new members to join them in subverting the masses. Will good girl videographer Mia Li pass their tests and prove she can be bad? Cherry and Lily strip Mia of her clothes and get her on her hands and knees. Lily and Cherry take turns spanking Mia's round perky ass before tying her up. Mia is spanked, flogged, and cropped all over her toned athletic body as Lily and Cherry test her limits. Then they open up Mia's tight wet pussy with fingers and a dick-on-a-stick. Mia cums hard and then her hungry cunt swallows Lily's whole fist! Pussy stretched open around that fist, Mia cums hard again to the satisfaction of Cherry and Lily.

Sex Acts: femdom domination while roleplaying. spanking, whipping, rope bondage, fisting, face sitting, strapon fucking in missionary, handcuffs in legs

Filesize: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:51:52
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5014 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Genre: Lesbian Domination, Fingering, Dildo, Lezdom Strapon

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy