Female love lesbian love videos

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
mixon7

Barbie Pink gets punished

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:25 am

Barbie Pink gets punished
Captured and caged, Barbie Pink is waiting for her fate to get fulfilled... and it arrives in the form of Mistress Kathia Nobili, who intends to punish her hard! The poor girl is chained while Mistress applies wooden clothespins on her nipples. But that's just the beginning: Barbie Pink is getting fucked with a huge sex toy - against her will!

Model: Kathia Nobili, Barbie Pink
Genre: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, short hair, black hair, blonde

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 30 min 31 s
Size: 228 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Blonde Jokes Part 3

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:15 am

Blonde Jokes - Part 3
Sky Lopez gets strapped and fucks Ashley Long at the bar of bad blonde jokes.

Model: Ashley Long, Sky Lopez
Genre: Blonde, Big Toys, Latina, Lesbian

Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 20 min 40 s
Size: 333 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Bowling pins

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:03 am

Bowling pins
I called Leona to spend the afternoon with me. I wanted to show her the new mini bowling set I got from my parents for my birthday. When she arrived, we started to play but soon found an alternative way of using the plastic pins!

Model: Olive, Leona
Genre: lesbian, amateur, foot, teen, blonde

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 22 min 15 s
Size: 166 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Norina & Vera's Overgrown Friendship

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:05 pm

Norina & Vera's Overgrown Friendship
Mylen was always there for young Norina growing up. Since about ten years, Norina has been all grown up and their caretaking relationship matured into a friendship... and then more. Today, the two lovers lay back in bed together, offering their pussies to each other's playful fingers and lapping mouths.

Model: Mylen, Norina
Genre: lesbian, babes, granny, blonde, brunette, old-young, one on one

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 553 MiB

Download File

mixon7

All the Way Inside

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:54 pm

All the Way Inside
Lili Lou and Vinna Reed are two perfect bombshell blondes that need to know a little more about their lesbian love. Watch as they slowly, sensually lick and kiss each other's soft skin and wet pussies. Finally, we see after getting appropriately lubed up, how deep these girls can go. The fisting fuck fest culminates in orgasm after orgasm for these busty babes! Enjoy.

Model: Vinna Reed, Lili Lou
Genre: lesbian, fetish, mature, babes, milf, big tits, blonde, one on one, natural tits

Duration: 18 min 31 s
Size: 665 MiB

Download File

mixon7

The Pledge: Part Two

Post by mixon7 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:43 am

The Pledge: Part Two
Serena Blair hasn't decided yet whether Ashley Adams will win her vote to be a pledge in their lesbian sorority. Ashley, already conscious of the lesbian sacrifices she must make sexually to win Serena's vote. Ashley leans in licking Serena's perky boobs and tickles her pussy and clit with her tongue. Once their pussies are nice and moist, they start tribbing vigorously, slapping their lips together in lesbian rapture. Serena fingers Ashley's tight pussy and proves her dedication to the sorority by squirting her ejaculation over Serena's face and embracing her new found love of lesbian fornication!

Model: Serena Blair, Ashley Adams
Genre: Brunette, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian

Duration: 20 min 2 s
Size: 699 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Too hot to handle

Post by mixon7 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:31 am

Too hot to handle
Effie, the old but always horny bitch has a really good day today! Her pussy got licked well by Ann Marie La Sante, the young and also horny bitch! Watch the two horny slots! Young vs. old; woman vs. woman ;) mature vs. fresh. How other ways do you want to compare them? Maybe horny with hungry mature pussy vs. horny with hungry fresh pussy ;)

Model: Effie, Ann Marie La Sante
Genre: lesbian, mature, teen, granny, big tits, hairy, redhead, brunette, old-young, dildo

Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 23 min 32 s
Size: 173 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Backstage with Lara Craft

Post by mixon7 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:19 am

Backstage with Lara Craft
I heard so much about Lara but I did not have the chance to work with her so far. Now I can check out myself how nasty she is... and I can tell you, she's really naughty!

Model: Sophie Moone, Lara Craft
Genre: lesbian, peeing, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Duration: 25 min 13 s
Size: 188 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Little Red: A Lesbian Fairy Tale: Part Four

Post by mixon7 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:08 pm

Little Red: A Lesbian Fairy Tale: Part Four
Mrs. RidingThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.When I first heard that my dear husband's granddaughter was found, and that the social worker wanted me to take her in I was so delighted. I never got a chance to have little ones of my own, so I couldn't resist falling in love from the first moment I had a chance to be a grandma. Nothing could have prepared me for her first visit though. That Wolf certainly fucks whatever she wants, and I can't say I'd disagree. After she took my first greeting with my sweet Little Red and turned it into some kind of filthy mockery, I knew that my place was silence in the corner. I'm happy I got to see what that total bitch did when Red came searching for me. I am just so proud that my sweet Little Red has come to find me, and that she was so courageous to get tangled up with that Wolf. It was all so frightening seeing her get close to that bitch but she really held her own as Wolf peeled off that innocent dress to get Red worked up to the point I can say she really has a way with women. Secretly I want to have my hands on the sweet girl but Wolf took that from me a second time, and that, I just can't forgive. I saw Wolf pound their pussies together so hard I was quite certain she'd break my granddaughter, but Red held up, and now that they're passed out, I have a chance to pull my weight.

Model: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein
Genre: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Feature, Lesbian, Lingerie

Duration: 28 min 55 s
Size: 1.00 GiB

Download File

mixon7

Backstage of 'Pussycats'

Post by mixon7 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:56 pm

Backstage of 'Pussycats'
Our top girls having fun together just for our members! You decide: the tremedous bruntte Anetta Keys or the wonderful blonde Sophie Moone is your favourite?

Model: Sophie Moone, Anetta Keys
Genre: lesbian, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 101 MiB

Download File