Female love lesbian love videos

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
mixon7

Stretch Me Out

Post by mixon7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:45 am

Stretch Me Out
Danni Rivers is on her bed studying. She looks at her book, puts it down and tries to stretch in the same way the book is indicating. She stretches down and says 'I don't think that's it.' She double checks the book and tries it again and compares with her reflection in the full length mirror, but scrunches her face in frustration. 'I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.' She stands up and frets for a moment before giving up. She flops back on the bed and grabs her cell phone and dials. She calls her classmate, AJ Applegate, and starts asking her questions about the assignment. 'Are you having trouble with any of the poses?' she asks. 'I just can't seem to get my head around Figure 1 in chapter 6.' She pauses for a few moments as her friend replies on the other end of the line. 'Oh really...? You'd come over and help me? Oh my god that's so sweet... Yeah, I'll still be here in an hour, come on over! ...Okay, see you then.'AJ soon arrives and they get to work in Danni's room. AJ asks Danni what's bothering her specifically. Danni bends forward and shows her ass to AJ. 'My hamstrings are tighter than usual, and I feel like I'm not doing it right.' AJ asks her to stand back up and try it again but slower this time. Danni follows her instructions and bends over again. 'Oh there it is...you're over extending the stretch which is why there's more tension than usual. Here, let me help you.' AJ gets on her knees behind her, so her face is facing Danni's ass, and asks her to repeat the motion slowly.A lengthy stretching session ensues, with AJ easing Danni through various stretching exercises, sometimes guiding her gently with her hands into the proper form, other times doing the stretch herself first to demonstrate and then Danni copying her. In their tight yoga clothes, both girls' curves are on full display during each stretch, and AJ seems to enjoy taking in the sights while Danni is oblivious to this.Once they finish their final stretches, Danni moans that her muscles still feel tight, and she worries she's just not very flexible and isn't ever going to get the stretching exercises right on her own. AJ stands up straight with her hands on her hips and says 'Why don't I try giving you a massage? We do take that massage therapy class together... it will really help loosen you up a whole lot more. I mean, you do have a table right here.' Danni is excited and accepts the invite, hoping a massage is just the thing she needs.Danni doesn't really know how this will work, in professional massages the clients usually undress, does she have to take her clothes off too? AJ shrugs and says she doesn't have to, but it'll be easier to do without any clothes getting in the way. 'Yeah, I guess that makes sense...' Danni says. She takes off her clothes and lies down on the massage table.AJ massages Danni for a long while like normal, but it becomes clear that once again she can't seem to stop staring at her naked friend. She starts to get more daring with her techniques, slowly working her way up her schoolmate's inner thighs. 'You weren't kidding when you said you were feeling tight... I'm feeling a LOT of tightness right.... here...' AJ says as she places a hand on Danni's pussy. Danni gasps, and recoils a bit. She asks what AJ means, her pussy's too tight?! AJ explains that pussies need to be stretched just like any other part of the body. Has she been stretching hers at all? Danni is shy to talk about it, but does manage to reveal that she's still a virgin. AJ offers to help stretch Danni's pussy out. Danni looks shocked and asks how her friend could be so forward, but AJ replies that that's why she called her, right? To help stretch her out? Besides, there's more about the pussy stretching later in the course, AJ lies. Dannie relaxes and agrees to let AJ stretch her pussy since she's going to learn how to do it later, anyway.With Danni's permission, AJ starts playing with her pussy, first with one finger, then two, then her tongue, then more fingers are gradually eased in. She pleasures her school friend and gradually stretches Danni's pussy until she's taking four fingers easily. Danni is in ecstasy, and begs to be shown more sex techniques and try them out herself. AJ guides the teen through the sensual techniques of her first lesbian encounter, which includes plenty of pussy eating and tribbing as well. If this doesn't help Danni relax, nothing will!

Model: AJ Applegate, Danni Rivers
Genre: Lesbians

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 53 min 15 s
Size: 933 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Backstage of Twin set

Post by mixon7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:33 am

Backstage of Twin set
Two gorgeous natural busty babes at the shooting - this is enough for delight, trust me! Check out Simony and Sandra Shine on a backstage material! WARNING!anal scenes

Model: Sandra Shine, Simony Diamond
Genre: lesbian, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 108 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Bottoms up!

Post by mixon7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:23 am

Bottoms up!
'Bottoms up!', said Alexa and clinked her glass of wine to Reyna's. 'But what are we celebrating?' asked the dark-haired petite babe. 'Well, nothing special. But do we need a reason to have fun?' asked the young blondine as softly kissed her on the lips...

Model: Alexa, Reyna
Genre: lesbian, amateur, teen, black hair, blonde

Duration: 24 min 30 s
Size: 182 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Double Sophie

Post by mixon7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:13 pm

Double Sophie
If you double the Sophies, you double the fun! What could be better than two gorgeous blonde ladies caressing each other tenderly after the wild speeding? Well, check it out personally!

Model: Sophie Moone, Sophie Paris
Genre: lesbian, teen, babes, blonde

Duration: 30 min 49 s
Size: 228 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Suck it bitch!

Post by mixon7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:01 pm

Suck it bitch!
This time Kathia the mistress is in a really bad mood. She ties Memphis up with her strongest leather hand cuffs and curls her up in a most twisted position. Watch as she makes the ominous looking black dildo down Memphis's throat as she holds her down with her whole body. Kathia loves to dominate girls with nice asses and she likes to show that she controls the pain around here!

Model: Kathia Nobili, Melanie Memphis
Genre: lesbian, bdsm, fetish, babes, blonde, brunette

Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 44 min 40 s
Size: 329 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Nightgown Love

Post by mixon7 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:51 am

Nightgown Love
Still clad in their cute nightgown, grandma Nanney and her young guest, the student Tina welcomes the morning as every lesbian lovers should... with hot kisses on the lips. It doesn't take much time for the ladies to cuddle up, pussies and tits rubbing together, and both young and old climaxes by million of soft kisses.

Model: Tina Blade, Nanney
Genre: lesbian, teen, granny, blonde, brunette, old-young, dildo

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 160 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Too Old For Allowance

Post by mixon7 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:40 am

Too Old For Allowance
Lisa Daniels is loving the perks of being with her new, rich husband. She's just come back from a shopping spree, and is excitedly trying on all the new clothes, jewelry and lingerie she just got at the mall. But with all the stuff she bought, she doesn't notice that she left one bag still on the counter, and when her step-daughter Veronica comes home, she sees the fancy necklace that her step-mom spent with her dad's hard-earned money.Veronica confronts her step-mom, saying that if Ms. Daniels doesn't want her to tell her dad about all the money she's been spending, she'd better start giving Veronica an allowance -- five hundred dollars a week! Ms. Daniels calls her step-daughter a greedy little brat, but truth be told, there's nothing she can do but accept defeat. Veronica sees this and decides to press her advantage further, telling her step-mom that she wants something else, too. She wants her step-mom to make her cum. It's a tall order, but Ms. Daniels doesn't have any other choice!First, she tongues Veronica's innocent little pussy to try to satisfy her bratty step-daughter, but Veronica wants to take her time and enjoy her victory. She reaches over to Ms. Daniels' pussy and gives it a lick of its own in a hot, step-family 69. Then Ms. Daniels mounts Veronica's petite body and sits her wet pussy right on Veronica's face, riding her tongue as they both finger Veronica's tight hole until she's finally satisfied. It may be inappropriate, but who's to say they can't both enjoy it!

Model: Veronica Rodriguez, Lisa Daniels
Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Lesbian

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 634 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Taste My Muffin

Post by mixon7 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:29 am

Taste My Muffin
Candy Manson, beside being a unbelievably sexy woman, has a real talent when it comes to making cookies. Muffins, for instance. She brings a few delicious muffin to Brandy so the other girl can taste them... but somehow the cool whip gets onto Brandy's huge breasts... and we all agree it cannot be left there. Candy, true to her name, assign herself to the cleaning job to eat up, and out all the muffins she find.

Model: Brandy Talore, Candy Manson
Genre: lesbian, babes, milf, Big Ass, blonde, brunette

Duration: 20 min 38 s
Size: 153 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Cloud 9 Part 2

Post by mixon7 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:18 pm

Cloud 9 - Part 2
Racquel Darrian, Felecia and Barbara Doll share some grapes. But real ones, not from a dude. This makes them hungry but for a different natural snack. After a sexy undressing the three share a good rub down as perky nipples pop through the picture. They each take turns spreading out on a silk sheet to get some labium stimulation! They decide they're missing something so they strap-on a partner to finish their task!

Model: Barbara Doll, Felecia, Racquel Darrian
Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Big Toys, Lesbian, Vintage

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 184 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Best friends forever

Post by mixon7 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:09 pm

Best friends forever
Nikol is my best friend! We are so alike! We have the same taste in mostly everything! That's why I love to have sex with her! She knows exactly what I need, and I love to fuck her pussy as well! I know that we are really going to be best friends for ever!

Model: Betty Saint, Nikol W.
Genre: lesbian, lingerie, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Duration: 26 min 27 s
Size: 196 MiB

Download File