Female love lesbian love videos

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
mixon7

Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To

Post by mixon7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:05 am

Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To
Kira Noir enters Jade Baker's bedroom where Jade lies on the bed looking miserable, surrounded by tissues and food wrappers. Jade thanks her for coming over...Kira carefully asks if there's anything she can do. Jade laments that unless Kira can get her and her boyfriend back together, no, there's not much she can do...Jade can't believe that he cheated on her, and fucked the girl he cheated with IN THE ASS, no less!Kira tells Jade that it's his loss and that she should focus on finding someone better for her. Jade says she knows she should but she's still stuck on him...they did have some good times! Especially the sex... God, the things he did to her...Kira laughs, saying it sounds like Jade misses his dick more than him!Kira assures Jade that she doesn't need her ex to have fun in bed. She's a wonderful girl! She can have all the hookups she wants. Jade is flustered, saying she can't just get out there and grab some guy off the street! Kira is thoughtful for a few moments, then casually suggests that SHE'S down to bang.Jade is surprised, then laughs it off, not thinking that Kira is serious at first. However, Kira insists that she is! Gender's no boundary when it comes to friends with benefits! Jade is curious, even seems to be giving it some idle thought as she admits that she's never done it with a girl before. Kira says that it's the best thing ever -- Jade might not go back to boys after this! Jade half scolds and half teases Kira for being so eager to have sex with her - she had no idea Kira was even interested. Kira shrugs and says that until now, Jade was taken, but now that she's single and up for grabs, Kira would happily be the one doing the grabbing!'How do you intend to do me like him, then?' Jade curiously and playfully challenges. Kira grabs a strap-on out of her bag and grins. Jade is surprised, insisting that this must've been Kira's plan all along!Kira shrugs, saying that, well, she doesn't want her best friend to mope forever, and what better way is there to shake off the blues than getting laid? Finally Jade agrees, biting her lip flirtatiously.Kira's going to fuck Jade just like her boyfriend used to...AND give her something a little EXTRA too!

Model: Kira Noir, Jade Baker
Genre: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Pussy Licking, Petite, Ebony, Tribbing, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Ass, Lesbian

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 35 min 43 s
Size: 667 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Burning heat part I.

Post by mixon7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:53 am

Burning heat - part I.
Do you know what I like about hot summer days the most? The burning heat and the joyful hours spent at the garden with my friend, Sophie. We chat and enjoy the sunlight - and ourselves as well!

Model: Sophie Paris, Jo
Genre: lesbian, anal, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 39 min 6 s
Size: 289 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Vermouth

Post by mixon7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:42 am

Vermouth
Vermouth for the connoisseurs: Eve suggested we should have a nip of vermouth as aperitif. The tingling sensation, felt all through the mouth made both of us shiver and I felt a strange warmth buliding up in my loins. As she touched me, a buzz went straight up in my spine and I knew I have to taste her pussy as well!

Model: Eve Angel, Clara G.
Genre: lesbian, lingerie, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Duration: 22 min 23 s
Size: 166 MiB

Download File

mixon7

A day of surprises

Post by mixon7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:31 pm

A day of surprises
That's what I call a day of surprises... Tanja and me were having fun at the poolside when suddently a black guy emerged and wanted to join in!

Model: Sophie Moone, Tanja
Genre: lesbian, blowjob, foot, interracial, threesome, teen, babes, blonde

Duration: 25 min 54 s
Size: 192 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Be my slave

Post by mixon7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:21 pm

Be my slave
Lillandra has a dark secret - she not only loves to inflict maximum pain on her ladies, she totally dominates and enslaves them, making them do every part of her totally bizarre sexual fantasy world. Katy has dared to enter this world but will she be able to take all the punishment that her mistress Lillandra is ready to dole out?

Model: Katy Parker, Lillandra
Genre: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, Big Ass, blonde, redhead

Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 29 min 33 s
Size: 218 MiB

Download File

mixon7

She got horny 3.

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:09 am

She got horny - 3.
Giggy wanted to show off with her new car. She was hoping that her new friend, spam would like it. She did, but it's not her car why spam became so horny. She just felt that she wanted to fuck this girl so much that she fisted Giggy's shaved pussy! spam is a dirty little bitch, she always does this to her new friends, and the old ones, too :) How long do you think this friendship will last? Because we think they really got to like each other!

Model: Giggy, spam
Genre: lesbian, amateur, teen

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 185 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Loving Older Women

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:57 am

Loving Older Women
The lovely and horny Bunny Love gets really intimate with the smoking hot grandma, Tammy Jean! They both finger fuck each others tight pussies until they both reach orgasm!

Model: Tammy Jean, Bunny Love
Genre: lesbian, mature, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette, old-young, Solo, natural tits, small tits, Rimming, Fingering, Pussy Licking

Duration: 24 min 52 s
Size: 564 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Best Friends Forever

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:47 am

Best Friends Forever
Three cute teen Alecia Fox, Mary Rock and Mia Split enjoy the sun and practice yoga by the pool. Of course, best friends can always share kisses, caresses, and pussies!

Model: Alecia Fox, Mary Rock, Mia Split
Genre: lesbian, anal, threesome, teen, babes, blonde, brunette, dildo, toys, natural tits, small tits, Rimming, Fingering, Pussy Licking

Duration: 31 min 7 s
Size: 707 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Lingerie night part I.

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:37 pm

Lingerie night - part I.
scene based on member suggestionEve got a wonderful idea last night: let's have some fun together by dressing up into our sexiest sets of lingerie. When she aksed for my help with the buttons and clamps, I immediately knew I could no longer resist the temptation to touch and caress her a bit more... ATTENTION!no dildo

Model: Eve Angel, Sandra Shine
Genre: lesbian, lingerie, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Duration: 20 min 50 s
Size: 155 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Keeping House

Post by mixon7 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:25 pm

Keeping House
Cadence Lux didn't know she would be walking into a hell storm of lesbian sex when she was hired to clean Miss Veronica Vain's estate. When she meets the red headed vixen, Veronica immediately orders Cadence to clean off her hands, feet and oddly enough, her own private parts which means her undressing in an orderly fashion. Cadence is more than confused at this point but she doesn't want to lose her job and is promised a huge tip if she does exactly what Veronica asks!Cadence is instructed to follow Veronica into the living room, where she begins her cleaning duties completely naked. While she is on her knees scrubbing away, Veronica leaves for a brief moment only to return wearing black lingerie and with a sex toy in her hand. Veronica orders the innocent house keeper to seductively clean her body from top to bottom, however, Cadence speaks out of turn, claiming her company never said anything about having to clean a physical body! Veronica is tired of hearing Cadence complain and gives her the ultimatum; either she cleans her off with her tongue or shows herself out with nothing to show for. Cadence complies, unable to argue with her boss' sexual fantasies and begins her duties to satisfy the lesbian over bearer.Cadence licks her mistresses toes inch by inch with her tongue, then her arms, chest and ass, making Veronica pleasantly aroused. Cadence is asked to swallow the vibrator with her mouth, making it nice and wet to then insert inside Veronica's pussy. Cadence thrusts the vibrator deep inside of her master, creating an explosion of squirt all over the floor which she is then instructed to lick clean. Since Cadence is cooperating extremely well, Veronica returns the favor by pleasuring Cadence's pussy with a walloping orgasm. Veronica summons Jojo Kiss, the very skillful chef she hired who can be more than helpful with Veronica's special request, A threesome of lesbian apogee and glorious eroticism!

Model: Veronica Vain, Jojo Kiss, Cadence Lux
Genre: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Tribbing

Duration: 50 min 31 s
Size: 1.76 GiB

Download File