demi86

Lesbian Babes HDVS0592

Post by demi86 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Lesbian Babes HDVS0592
Image Image
Image Image

Actress::
Keywords: Lesbian, Girl-Girl

Heidi Mayne, Brooke Haven and Holly Sampson engage in sexy lesbian fucking in this kinky XXX scene. These sexy ladies start off by getting naked and going for simultaneous pleasure. They will do everything to make each other cum in this threesome.

File: JPG
FileSize: 15 Mb
Resolution: 683x1024
Number: 136

Download link(s): LINK

demi86

While The Boss is Away

Post by demi86 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:09 pm

While The Boss is Away
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Shyla Jennings, Jenna Sativa, Samantha Hayes
Keywords: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, 69

Jenna Sativa and Samantha Hayes are in bed. When Jenna's alarm goes off and she sees the time on her phone, she panics realizing how late she is for work. When her girlfriend Samantha reminds her that she's the boss and can go in whenever she wants, Jenna nods. The thing is, is that Jenna is lying. When she gets to work, her boss, Shyla Jennings, is yelling at her. As Jenna apologizes, Shyla tells her that this is the last time she's going to tolerate any of this nonsense from her. She's going to stay till she's done the presentation Shyla needs for her board meeting and until she finishes it, she's not going anywhere. Jenna nods sheepishly as she'll do anything to keep her job. Shyla walks away in disgust as Jenna gets to work. When Jenna calls Samantha to let her know that their dinner plans are canceled, Samantha is upset. She was really looking forward to spending the evening with her woman. Jenna apologizes and promises to make it up her as she hangs up the phone. Shyla leaves the office telling Jenna she'll be going out for lunch. Jenna gets back to work for a moment until she hears a familiar voice; It's Samantha. She came to work to surprise her. Jenna panics knowing she's going to have to get rid of her and fast. But Samantha isn't going away until she gets some sugar from Jenna. Shyla walks in the office to catch them in the act. When Samantha tells her to get lost thinking she's one of the employees, she's shocked to find out that isn't the case. When Shyla fires Jenna, Samantha has a better idea. Since they're all like-minded business women perhaps they could negotiate a peace treaty. And when Samantha kisses Shyla. It looks like the negotiations have begun and Jenna's job is saved.

FileSize: 13 Mb
Resolution: 1280x1920
Number: 70

demi86

The Break Up

Post by demi86 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:52 am

The Break Up
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Dillion Harper, Ariella Ferrera
Keywords: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger

It's rough for Dillion to be home right now. Her first year at college has brought a lot of changes for her. She knew her husband was the man she'd marry, but Ariella Ferrera, her step-mom warned her that they were too young. Turns out he's been cheating on Dillion and in her own way, she's found someone new to share the whole thing with! Dillion is confused, and luckily thought of just the right person to turn to for help, her step-mom.When Dillion admits she wants to go further with a close friend at college, Ariella explains that she was a lot like Dillion in her college days, so she is pleased as peach punch to show Dillion the ropes when it comes to lesbian sex. They start off with a bit of soft caressing, and soon move to making out. Dillion is ready for anything that Ariella is about to show her. Touching is lesson one, but that gradually and sensually builds to each of the beautiful women eating out the other.Ariella shows her nurturing skills and Dillion responds, wanting to learn in full excitement and curiosity. Once Dillion is out of her clothes Ariella shows her how slow to go. Dillion is wet from the beginning, and as both find their way closer to their orgasms their moaning and writhing prove that their rhythm is so important! First, Ariella shows Dillion how to eat pussy, and then tells her to test out her moves on her. Both have the amazing orgasms like they can only have with another woman!

FileSize: 34 Mb
Number: 28

demi86

A Dirty Cinderella Story 1: The Evil Step Sisters

Post by demi86 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 am

A Dirty Cinderella Story 1: The Evil Step Sisters
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: AJ Applegate, Georgia Jones, Katrina Jade
Keywords: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Cinderella AJ Applegate lucked out when her evil stepmother Jelena Jensen agreed to raise her after her father died. Jelena became wickedly famous for her movie roles, but her two other step daughters Georgia Jones and Katrina Jade are just plain wicked. Besides playing video games and spending their dead fathers' money, the only thing those mean girls care about is making AJ's life miserable. They love to slash AJ's dreams of being an actress like their step mother. They also love eating pussy. When Jelena goes down for a nap, the evil stepsisters gang up on AJ. If doormat AJ wants to earn her place in the family, she had better do her chores. Katrina adds an item to her list of obligations. She wants AJ to lick the cum right out of her. Georgia tells Katrina to take AJ downstairs so their mother doesn't wake up and bust them, but Katrina convinces Georgia to fuck AJ together. They can make it a contest of who cums more often, and they can play video games at the same time. When Katrina takes off her bottoms, AJ dutifully eats her out. After Katrina cums, AJ licks Georgia's pussy, then goes back and forth between the lesbian step sisters' legs. Georgia tribs AJ's pussy while she sucks the cum out of Katrina, then AJ flips around to service Georgia while being tribbed by Katrina. AJ performs every command with her hot, wet mouth on their pussies. After giving them so many orgasms, the wicked step sisters lighten up a bit on AJ. Georgia holds AJ's hair back when she makes Katrina cum. Then Katrina rims AJ's asshole while AJ licks Georgia. AJ's sweet little pussy is throbbing on the edge of orgasm, but they won't let her cum unless she begs for it!

FileSize: 59 Mb
Number: 61

demi86

Matchmaker Mix Up: Part One

Post by demi86 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:04 pm

Matchmaker Mix-Up: Part One
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Remy LaCroix, Alli Rae
Keywords: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering

Today, two girls will find love in the most unexpected way. Alli Rae opens up her laptop in search for the love of her life to come and sweep her off her feet. Alli gets lucky and finds a match, someone by the name of Remy LaCroix. She anxiously awaits Remy's reply to her blind date request, unaware of the sultry feminine surprise that will show up to her front door.Alli opens her front door and to her dismay, sees a beautiful horny girl who introduces herself as Remy. Alli thinks this could be a joke, but realizes what a huge mistake she has gotten herself into. Alli explains how she thought Remy and her perfect lesbian body was a guy online and apologizes that poor Remy came all the way here for nothing lesbian at all. Remy is still adamant about taking that hike and since they are both prepared, why not take this opportunity to get to know each other a little better?Hiking through the valley, Alli and Remy become comfortable with one another, discovering a lot of similarities in their likes and pass times. Alli shows her new lesbian friend a beautiful spot where they sit on the hill, with their nubile natural boobs glistening in the sunset and Remy's horny lesbian attraction builds for her straight blonde blind date. Remy doesn't hold back her lesbian sexual inclinations, asking Alli if she's ever been with another girl, answering that she hasn't. But today, all that will change... Alli will enjoy her first real lesbian experience, which quickly includes some expert pussy eating and mouth watering wet orgasmic tribbing!

FileSize: 101 Mb
Number: 90

demi86

Glamour Samantha Rone & Mia Malkova

Post by demi86 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Glamour - Samantha Rone & Mia Malkova
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Samantha Rone, Mia Malkova
Keywords: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy

In 2015 , Dr Elixor's blooming tea spread worldwide, causing a massive outbreak of lesbianism throughout the globe. A governmental organization called AWAL quickly took action and created a vaccine to treat the public and restore life to normal. The US congress passed the normalcy act which forbade any heterosexual woman to be in direct contact with lesbians nationwide. A secret organization called MANTIS prepares to fight back against the government and restore lesbianism by unveiling AWAL in all their homophobic ignorance, by getting Halle aka 'Patient Zero' away from AWAL and infecting her with Elixor's serum once again. Their plan is to organize a covert film production casting Mia Malkova to play Halle but things don't exactly turn out the way they had hoped...As Halle sits with producer Cassidy Klein, Mia and co-star Samantha Rone who will play Halle's foster sister, Halle recaps her traumatic life changing experience at the wellness retreat where her friends and family were held as prisoners and pushed to have the same tea she did, making them into horrific lesbian monsters. Halle cannot talk any longer, the memories haunting her with ghastly flashbacks. Samantha offers to get her some water and heads towards the kitchen where she sneaks a drop of Dr Elixor's potion into Halle's water. As they wrap it up for the day, Halle is shown to the door where she hands the bottle of water to Mia, untouched. Mia takes a sip unaware that her life as she knows it will be changed forever.Hours go by and Mia feels the effects of the serum, visions of women's pussies running through her head causing her to pass out. She wakes up on the floor. Her head is spinning, confused. She pulls herself together. On set, Mia and Samantha play out their characters but something happens to Mia, she starts hearing Samantha's lesbian thoughts demanding that Mia kiss her, which puts a stop to the production. Mia leaves the set and in the changing room goes over her thoughts, thinking she's going crazy as the vision become more apparent. Samantha walks in and apologizes about what happened on set, but the voices inside her head become clearer and stronger urging her to make lesbian love with Samantha. They kiss with passion which quickly leads to them becoming completely naked, Samantha sucking on Mia's boobs and pussy. They engage in relentless finger fucking, tribbing and euphoric bliss where they promise one another this will never get out. That is until Mia hears Samantha's thoughts again about the serum and how she infected her with the serum instead of Halle. Samantha storms out of the room, leaving Mia alone and confused wondering what in the hell just happened... To be continued.

FileSize: 54 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1280
Number: 55

demi86

Cherie Love Jillian

Post by demi86 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:02 am

Cherie Love Jillian
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Jillian Janson, Cherie DeVille
Keywords: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job

Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!

FileSize: 34 Mb
Number: 24

demi86

Smiling first timers

Post by demi86 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Smiling first timers
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Tracy Smile, Joleyn Burst
Keywords: lesbian, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Both Tracy and Joleyn are first timers... and how cute first timers they are. And since both of them are little sex beasts and both of them like to eat pussies, it seemed to be a good idea to put them together for a naughty lesbian set. But let you be the judge of that...!

FileSize: 84 Mb
Resolution: 854x1280
Number: 228