Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
Jemasar

Elena Lux - Change Of Plans

Post by Jemasar » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:03 pm

Elena Lux - Change Of Plans
Filesize: 699 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:54
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 376 Kbps avg, 0.086 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: foot worship, feet, foot, anal, reverse cowgirl, missionary, footjob, cum, cowgirl, fetish
Year: 2022
Cast: Elena Lux

A canceled date is one of the most disappointing things to ever happen to anyone. Vince Karter is quite disappointed when her girlfriend tells her that she won't make it to the concert they want to watch tonight. Lucky for Vince, he has a beautiful roomie who wants to attend the concert with him. Vince tries to convince Elena Lux to watch with him. However, the skinny blonde s dissatisfied that she is only the second choice. She asks Vincent why he is so into her girlfriend. The bearded lad shyly admits that he likes his partner's sexy feet. Elena doesn't want to lose to her roomie's partner. She shows Vince her veiny feet and asks him if her feet are as sexy as his girlfriend's. The sight of the beautiful feet with bright orange toenail polish makes Vince horny. Knowing the handsome hunk can't resist the beauty of her feet, Elena teases him by playfully running her soles on her crotch. Vince doesn't want to fight the burning lust inside of him anymore. He grabs Elena's feet and kisses her soles before sucking her long toes. The slender blonde gives Vince a sensual footjob before dropping to her knees to give him a rimjob. Elena can't help but moan in delight as Vince fucks her bald pussy in the spoon. After the intense pussy pounding, Elena teasingly gets on top of Vince and lets his cock slide into her tight asshole. She can't help but enjoy the intense anal pounding and sensual foot worship in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. The horny lad aggressively fucks Elena in gystyle and missionary. He tirelessly slides his cock in and out of her tight asshole until he s like he is about to cum. Vince pulls his cock out and unloads his warm and sticky cum all over Elena's sexy feet. .

https://k2s.cc/file/566fb360796ac/Elena ... _Plans.mp4

Jemasar

1121-feet

Post by Jemasar » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:58 pm

1121-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.44 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:48
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: feet, foot, fetish, legs, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/b735d8434a276/1121-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Anya Olsen - Girlfriends Sister

Post by Jemasar » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:03 pm

Anya Olsen - Girlfriends Sister
Filesize: 1.15 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:35:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~186 Kbps

Tags: footjob, fingering, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, foot, foot worship, blowjob, feet, shoes, missionary, foot fetish, fetish, kissing, sideways
Year: 2022
Cast: Anya Olsen

College student Anya Olsen comes home after a day at school to her sister's boyfriend, Lucas Frost, lounging outside their house. They exchange pleasantries, keeping the conversation as innocent as it could get until the blonde cutie admits to having an adult social media account. Seeing the shock on the older man's face, Anya explains that she doesn't post nudes-- rather, she publishes photos of her dainty feet. This fact piques Lucas's attention, who secretly has a foot fetish and can't help but his cock harden as his girlfriend's little sister starts talking dirty. Anya does not miss the growing tent in his pants, offering herself to him because she's in the mood to get slutty, and raises her pedicured feet to display her unclothed pussy. Making up his mind, the bearded hunk kneels to take off her wedge shoes and starts to worship her feet-- kissing, sucking, and lapping every inch he could. The blue-eyed siren rubs his stiff cock with her soles before delivering a footjob while she plays with her wet pussy. Craving the taste of his cock, she gives him a sloppy blowjob with her pretty feet wrapped around the base and gets her sweet kitty eaten out in exchange. Not minding the outdoors or getting caught, Lucas positions her in sideways missionary and finally gets a of her tight hole, pounding into her deeply over and over again. They don't hold back, switching into various positions, from missionary to cowgirl. Figuring out that Anya likes it rough, Lucas makes her lay down on her stomach and fucks her throat while pulling at her hair, spitting into her mouth, and fingering her. In reverse cowgirl, the young babe rides him for a while before she gets pushed into gy with her firm ass high in the air. Close to cumming, Lucas fucks her in missionary before releasing his seed all over Anya's feet and face. .

https://k2s.cc/file/1522461506133/Anya_ ... Sister.mp4

Jemasar

323-feet

Post by Jemasar » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:48 pm

323-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.57 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:24

Tags: fetish, soles, legs, feet, foot

https://k2s.cc/file/f20b978bdb80c/323-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Hime Marie (Are You Jerking Off To My Feet Pictures)

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:04 am

Hime Marie (Are You Jerking Off To My Feet Pictures)
Image Image
Filesize: 2.31 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 449 Kbps avg, 0.120 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps

Tags: feet, legs, gonzo, jerking off, hardcore, foot, footjob, sex, fetish, cowgirl, high heels, all sex, cum
Year: 2020

My boyfriend's brother, Jay, broke up with his longtime girlfriend and has been staying with us until he finds a new place. One day I was heading out for lunch with my girls and as I walked toward the door, I saw him making breakfast in the kitchen. I walked there to ask if he is doing alright. He mentioned how appreciative he is that we let him stay with us. I said Of course! Anytime. He's pretty handsome and for some reason that day I had the hots for him. So while putting on my nude-color open-toe-high-heels, I stretched my long sexy legs and flaunted my pretty pink polished toes as I slid my feet into my heels. I'm sure he was checking me out but I didn't even want to think about fucking my boyfriend's brother. I like such a slut just thinking about it. Anyway, I was ready so it was time to say bye and head out. I was already driving when I realized I forgot my wallet in the house so I made U-turn and went back for it. When I stepped in, I pretty much walked in on Jay jerking off. He was so embarrassed and I didn't know how not to laugh since the situation was super awkward. But then I happened to see his phone's screen and, to my surprise, I saw myself putting on my heels with some very zoomed-in shots of my feet. I realized he must have taken those pics while I was dressing up earlier. This is kinky I thought. So do you like my feet? I asked. He was hesitant but confessed that he's very into my feet. He thinks they are super sexy; probably the hottest pair of feet he has ever seen. I was flattered. I sat down and asked him what he would do with my feet if I let him. He said he would like to show me. At that point, the horny little slut in me was telling me to just do it. And I listened to her. He started gently licking and sucking my cute toes. It felt amazing. He was licking and sucking in between my toes while massaging my soft soles. He took out his big hard cock and I shoved it down my throat to choke and gag on it; making it super juicy for a sloppy footjob. I massaged his cock with my soft soles and high arches. Then he slid his big hard cock into my juicy pussy and I can't even count how many times I came when he pounded my slut-hole while licking and sucking on my sexy feet and toes. I bounced up and down, riding his cock like a good cowgirl with my soles up. At the end he shot his warm cum all over my sexy feet. As I watched his cum dripping off my toes, I thought cum on feet looks so hot. I need it more often. I guess I'll be a bit late for lunch but it was well worth it.

https://k2s.cc/file/d426c95d475c5/Hime_ ... ctures.mp4

Jemasar

1016-feet

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:38 am

1016-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.31 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:12

Tags: fetish, feet, legs, foot, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/bd62cadd9e98b/1016-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Alyssia Kent (Feet For My Art)

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:04 am

Alyssia Kent (Feet For My Art)
Image Image
Filesize: 2.33 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 529 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~103 Kbps

Tags: foot, sex, footjob, cum, eye contact, gonzo, feet, hardcore, big cock, fetish, massage, shoes, kick, all sex, high heels

As an aspiring artist I struggle to sell my work. Through a mutual friend, I was able to set up a meeting with a famous and successful art dealer named Renato. Every artist in town wants to be his client since it almost guarantees instant sales of their artwork. When the day came to meet him, I put on a hot dress with sexy high heels and went over to his house. I knew from fellow artists that he loves hot girls so I was prepared to do whatever was necessary. As I nervously handed him my painting, I noticed him checking me out with particular attention to my feet; which were looking super sexy in my high heels. While he studied my painting, I noticed his eyes frequently wandering to my feet. I was certain of his intentions. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I love a man who knows how to play with a woman's feet. And he was also very charming. After some steamy eye contact, he went down on his knees and slowly removed my shoes to reveal my sexy red pedicured toes. He started to massage my feet and gently sucked on my toes. He was doing such a good job sucking my toes that my pussy started getting really wet. After worshiping my sexy feet, high arches, and my beautiful soft soles, he ate my fat juicy pussy. When he took his big cock out, I wrapped my toes around it and gave him a slutty footjob. He bent me over and fucked me so good while watching my wrinkled soles. We sucked my cute toes together while he fucked my wet slutty pussy. It was so hot. I came so many times I lost count. At the end he came all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet is so hot. He was a good fuck but hopefully he'll kick start my career too!

https://k2s.cc/file/75611c2e1640b/Alyss ... My_Art.mp4

Jemasar

1247-feet

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:29 am

1247-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.67 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 64.0 KHz, AAC Main, 30 ch, ~

Tags: legs, foot, feet, fetish, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/480230f3f550d/1247-feet.mp4

Jemasar

540-feet

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:18 am

540-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 2.01 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:29

Tags: foot, fetish, soles, legs, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/dd5795d3cc070/540-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Paige Owens (Amazing Foot Sex With My Boyfriend)

Post by Jemasar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:05 pm

Paige Owens (Amazing Foot Sex With My Boyfriend)
Image Image
Filesize: 3.08 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:54:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 016 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps

Tags: fetish, white, footjob, missionary, cum, high heels, feet, lingerie, foot, sex, legs, gonzo, handjob, stockings, hardcore, all sex, bed

My boyfriend and I had a relaxing Friday evening at home. He was chilling in the bathtub in our gorgeous bathroom and I decided to surprise him. I put on a sexy white lingerie set with white stockings and high heels and walked over to him. I slid my foot out of my high heel shoe and put it up to the ledge of the bathtub. He loves my beautiful high arches. He started to kiss my legs and slowly made his way down to my beautifully arched feet. His tongue felt so good on my sexy stocking feet. As soon as I saw his boner, I couldn't wait to jump on it and jerk it. Then he stood up so I could give him a slobbery, blow job. I stepped into the tub, making my stockings totally wet, and I gave him a slutty, wet-stocking footjob that made his dick crazy hard. Then he bent me over and ate my pussy while I displayed my arching my feet on the ledge of the bathtub. He stood up and slid his big hard cock into my slutty wet pussy. A couple of minutes later, I was cumming all over his cock like a little slut. He took me to the bed and ripped off my stockings to expose my sexy pink pedicured feet. Then he licked and sucked on my cute toes, making my pussy dripping wet. I kept cumming when he continued to fuck me, first in missionary position while sucking on my sexy toes. Then I rode his hard cock with my soles up. I gave him another sloppy blow job to make sure his cock would be ready for a slutty footjob and handjob combo. Afterward I bent over for him into gy position, so he can fuck me real hard while looking at my sexy wrinkled soles. He couldn't hold it any longer and finally shot his thick load all over my beautiful soft wrinkled soles. I love cum on soles because I love to lick it off.

https://k2s.cc/file/bc1a020b58d2c/Paige ... friend.mp4