Exciting Female Legs that You want to Lick, Suck and Fuck

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
Jemasar

Gizelle Blanco (Id Like You To Play With My Feet)

Post by Jemasar » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:10 pm

Gizelle Blanco (Id Like You To Play With My Feet)
Image Image
Filesize: 2.61 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:44:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 348 Kbps avg, 0.134 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~98.7 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, couch, fetish, big cock, hardcore, footjob, sex, bed, foot fetish, cum, feet, all sex, foot
Year: 2020

I was at my friend Jake's house since he helps me out with my studies. He was trying to explain to me the homework but I wasn't really paying attention because I was on a text rampage arguing with my stupid boyfriend. When Jake asked me what's wrong I told him that it seems like I'm about to break up with my boyfriend. He asked why. So I told Jake that my boyfriend has basically been a jerk lately along with many other issues as well. Then he asked about the other issues. I told him it might be too much info but the bf is pretty bad in bed. And Jake's questions just kept coming! So he asked what's not working for me in bed with the bf. I just couldn't not say...he simply doesn't play with my feet and it is very important for me since that's how I achieve the biggest orgasms. He said said he totally gets it; and only because I brought it up, he divulged that he actually has a huge foot fetish. No way...but really? Hmm... Then he went right back on with the homework. Not for me. I've been footsex deprived and all this time I knew a guy with a foot fetish. From that point on I couldn't focus on anything else but having Jake worship my sexy red pedicured toes. I just hope he has a nice big cock. Let's find out! So I slowly slipped off my shoe and started to play footsie with him under the table. He was so shy at first and acted like he didn't know what was going on but when my feet reached his huge boner we both knew what was about to happen next. I put my feet up on the table with my sexy soles facing him. He couldn't believe this is happening. I told him he can lick and suck them and have his way with my feet. I was craving some hot foot sex so bad. His tongue felt amazing on my toes. I got so horny right away. He stood up so I took his cock out and gave him a sloppy blow job. Now that his cock was slippery, I squeezed it between my wrinkled soles so he can fuck my feet really good. He put me up on the table and fingered me until I ed all over the place. He made me lick my ed juices, put my feet in the puddle, and then he placed my wet nasty soles on his face. Fucking hot! I asked him to fuck my slut pussy so I could keep cumming. Then he took me over to the couch and fucked me while sucking on my sexy toes. Before he busted his nut all over my slutty feet, he made me ride his big hard cock with my soles up. Cum on feet is so sexy...especially his. I think I'm completely over my ex-boyfriend now. I wonder if Jake has a girlfriend...

https://k2s.cc/file/5ff782e6261e5/Gizel ... y_Feet.mp4

Jemasar

960-feet

Post by Jemasar » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:07 pm

960-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.83 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:39
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: fetish, foot, legs, soles, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/32ddbcce85112/960-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Shalina Devine, Cherry Kiss - Sweaty and Stinky Feet

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:11 am

Shalina Devine, Cherry Kiss - Sweaty and Stinky Feet
Filesize: 637 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:35:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 343 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: socks, feet, big tits, foot worship, shoes, ponytail, lesbian, foot, tits, slim, orgasm, fetish
Year: 2022
Cast: Shalina Devine, Cherry Kiss

One of the major problems of people who exercise every day is having sweaty and stinky feet. However, this kind of scent is what turns on the beautiful hottie, Cherry Kiss. She can't help but naughty when she sees the sexy blonde, Shalina Devine, working out in the ring. Unable to contain her lust for the slim cutie with big tits, Cherry approaches her and engages in a naughty conversation. The aggressive maiden in a ponytail takes off Shalina's shoes to have a better look at her sexy feet. She gets a whiff of Shalina's dirty socks before taking them off. Cherry teasingly licks Shalina's soles before sucking her toes. The naughty girls take turns giving each other sensual foot worship before eating each other's wet pussy. Cherry uses her warm tongue and soft lips to explore every nook and crannies of Shalina's pussy. Moans of pleasure fill the gym as Shalina s Cherry's tongue brushing against her sensitive clit. After enjoying the taste of Shalina's wet pussy, Chery bends over on the floor to show off her plump ass and tight twat. Shalina perfectly knows what Cherry wants. She shoves her big toe into Cherry's tight asshole without hesitation. Cherry rubs her pussy while Shalina's toe is up to her ass until she cums hard. The naughty bombshells continue their intense lesbian sexercise with passionate scissoring with toe-sucking. Shalina then gives Cherry a rimjob before putting her big toe inside the gaping asshole. Cherry sucks her toes while Shalina pleases her pussy and asshole with her feet. After the intense orgasm-inducing lesbian play in the ring, the girls make out with each other. They bask in the aftermath of their orgasms while raising their sexy feet to show off their dirty soles and long toes. Cherry and Shalina can't hide their satisfaction after the sensual workout they did together. .

https://k2s.cc/file/19c9df8dfb9ad/Shali ... y_Feet.mp4

Jemasar

169-feet

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:57 am

169-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.66 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:49
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: foot, fetish, legs, soles, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/6555ee468517a/169-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Romy Indy (Worship Me Like A Dirty Voyeur)

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:11 am

Romy Indy (Worship Me Like A Dirty Voyeur)
Image Image
Filesize: 2.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 117 Kbps avg, 0.131 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Tags: stockings, sex, white, black, fetish, hardcore, foot, footjob, gonzo, foot fetish, all sex, feet
Year: 2020

In front of a clear window and a tall full-length mirror, Romy admired her smooth caramel skin from the bottom of her sexy feet to the top of her stunning head, stroking the outside of her calves with her delicate toes in front of the mirror. Pressing each foot into the floor and rubbing the outside of her soft smooth soles with her hands, Romy teased her elderly gentleman foot fetish fan even more as she tried on some hot fishnet stockings to complete the package, accentuating those gorgeous thighs and her tight ass. As she put on her tight black thong and sexy bra, Romy was giving the hottest voyeur show up against the mirror as she flexed her feet and wiggled her toes so playfully it felt like she had them right in your face. After she was fully dressed, Romy enjoyed the foot goddess worship session of her life, having her clear nude polished toes sucked, feet caressed and pussy worshipped with a thick, white cock. Her dirty voyeur couldn't help but explode all over her tanned sexy feet after worshipping this foot goddess from every naught position he could dream up...

https://k2s.cc/file/015e96992aaeb/Romy_ ... Voyeur.mp4

Jemasar

1205-feet

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:47 am

1205-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.40 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:36

Tags: foot, legs, soles, fetish, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/64b182858e0df/1205-feet.mp4

Jemasar

568-feet

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:38 am

568-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.50 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:03

Tags: feet, fetish, legs, foot, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/aed2325e8ceb5/568-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Natasha Starr (Lick My Wifey Feet)

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:12 pm

Natasha Starr (Lick My Wifey Feet)
Image Image
Filesize: 2.41 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 477 Kbps avg, 0.136 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~99.4 Kbps

Tags: big black cock, anal, black, interracial, gonzo, footjob, all sex, white, foot fetish, hardcore, couch, feet, spanking, tits, sex, fetish, foot, high heels
Year: 2021

Sliding off her smooth white sandals that fit that sweet, soft sole just right, Natasha slips into something more comfortable after she gabs with her husband's work partner on the living room couch. She goes into the bathroom, getting up on her tiptoes as she slides back and forth on the edges of her sexy feet, stripping down to just a matching black bra and panty set. Her glittery bra cups her gorgeous tits as she bounces back and forth seductively in front of the mirror for her husband's friend to see. He admires every luscious curve from her sexy feet, clear high heels up to her juicy, round titties. When Natasha lets her husband's friend seductively lick her feet on their soles and taste each toe with the tip of his tongue, he can't help but grab that tight pussy hard with his hand as he rubs his big black cock all over her wet pussy. She bounces up and down as he jams his hard shaft deep into her tight wet hole, making her sexy feet bounce up and down, flying around his face, making any man with a foot fetish hard as a rock. He s her juicy pussy bouncing up and down on his cock has he grabs each sexy foot with his hand. Spanking her tight ass as she bends over for him to enjoy each and every thrust as he drills deeper into her wet pussy hole. What better place to unload his BBC than all over her sexy arches and soles...

https://k2s.cc/file/4188326f381ae/Natas ... y_Feet.mp4

Jemasar

778-feet

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:28 pm

778-feet
Image Image
Filesize: 1.51 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:07

Tags: foot, soles, legs, feet, fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/1fa34664b7a2f/778-feet.mp4

Jemasar

Kira Noir - Getting a Foot in the Doore

Post by Jemasar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Kira Noir - Getting a Foot in the Doore
Filesize: 1.17 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 937 Kbps avg, 0.063 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~187 Kbps

Tags: cum, natural tits, cowgirl, tits, fetish, oral, foot, foot worship, blowjob, handjob, feet, couch, missionary, slim, footjob
Year: 2021
Cast: Kira Noir

It is hard for a man not to get hard when he is sharing a house with a sexy girl who always sends mixed signals. Jay Romero tries his best to control himself in the presence of his slender blonde roomie, Haley Reed. However, he can't help but steal a glimpse of Haley's sexy feet while she works using her laptop on the bar. Haley looks dazzling in her skimpy leopard dress. She notices Jay looking at her feet, so she teases him with them. While teasing her roomie, Haley decides to go all the way just for tonight. Her boyfriend blows off their date even though it is her birthday today. To release her frustration, Haley decides to fool around with Jay. While the handsome lad s a bit confused by the sudden approach, he has no willpower to say no to the beautiful blonde. Without wasting any more time, Haley gives Jay a sensual footjob and handjob before letting him experience her blowjob skills. Not able to control his horny cells any longer, Jay facefucks Haley until she gags on his cock. After the quick exchange of oral pleasantries, Haley rides on top of Jay in the soles-up cowgirl. The slim blonde with natural tits then lies on the couch and lets the long-haired lad enjoy her bald pussy and long feet. Jay tirelessly licks Haley's soles before sucking her toes. He then eats her pussy while she strokes his cock with her feet. The horny roomies continue pleasing each other on the couch. Jay pounds Haley's tight coochie in missionary, spoon, and gystyle while worshiping Haley's feet. He continues to slide his cock in and out of the sexy blonde's pussy until he s like he is about to cum. Jay pulls his cock out of Haley's twat and shoots out his warm and sticky load all over her dirty soles. Haley then licks the creamy jizz on her feet while looking at Jay with a thankful and teasing gaze. .

https://k2s.cc/file/9b538be1f0a2f/Kira_ ... _Doore.mp4