Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Secretary Shoejob & Footjob - Nylongia Fetish Store

Gia as a secretary is dressed in tan 8 den pantyhose, black mini skirt, red blouse and pumps. Her boss likes to be her office slave. He lies naked under the desk and secretary plays with his cock. She used pumps, heels, and feet. First she gives him a shoejob and continues with pantyhose footjob until he cums...

File name: footjob with high heels 0855.avi
Size: 337 Mb
Duration: 13:18 min
Resolution: 1280x720
Format video: avi

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/bf45ab32818ef/footjo ... s-0855.avi

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Rich Furs Lady With Hat Cock Tease And Shoejob Handjob With Satin Gloves

Lady Victoria Valente: Rich Lady Clip: Today I wear a nice fur coat, a big hat and satin gloves. In my hand I hold a riding equipment with which I am very hard, the hot cock pinched between my mules feet. Fierce cock tails with the riding device, the cock is horny. Then I also put my mules soles on the tail and the testicles. I torment the tail with my Stiletto heels. And it follows a horny shoejob, I slide with my mules sole on the tail up and down. This makes him very horny and it follows again my riding equipment! Finally, the tail is simply juiced by a horny handjob! And he splashed beautifully! Since I had no allow cumshot, I tortured the tail after the orgasm with my riding equipment, violent game!

File name: footjob with high heels 0830.wmv
Size: 365 Mb
Duration: 6:41 min
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/098b9733f56f2/footjo ... s-0830.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:16 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 0856.mp4
Size: 440 Mb
Duration: 6:54 min
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format video: mp4

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/5ce938f8ea3ee/footjo ... s-0856.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Double Stiletto job

If one shoe job given by a sexy gal can make someone so horny.... imagine if it's given by two hot women... DOUBLE THE FUN!! This guy wouldn't believe how lucky he was because of getting a sexy tease by these two sexy ladies.

File name: footjob with high heels 0856.wmv
Size: 703 Mb
Duration: 16:12 min
Format video: wmv

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/5daa78992bdeb/footjo ... s-0869.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Seduced With My Shoes

Men see my long tanned legs, my tight body and my sexy shoes and they automatically assume that I'm out of their league and that they could never have me. They're always so shocked when they find out that I am very much into foot play. And when I finally get them alone and make them lay down for me with their eyes closed they have no idea what to expect. I know it's mostly about the shoes but I like to think it also has something to do with the girl in them. That's why when I tell you to open your eyes I always make sure you have something hot to look at. And when I straddle you wearing nothing but my sheer silk kimono and red heels you're going to think your dreaming. But this is no dream...you'll soon see just how real it is when you feel me slide the sole of my shoe across the sensitive head of your cock. And as I work my way up and down your shaft again and again you are going to pray that it never ends. You have no idea how much I enjoy seducing you with my shoes...but you're going to find out.

File name: footjob with high heels 0857.mp4
Size: 250 Mb
Duration: 8:29 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/4902a88ac12c7/footjo ... s-0857.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Sexy Blonde Bootjob

I have a secret to share, I haven't always looked like this you know. For much of my life I was a brunette and I have even spent time as fiery red head. But nothing made the men weak at the knees for me like they become when I am Blonde. I catch them checking me out on the street. I feel their eyes moving over my lean tight tanned body. When I am Blonde I feel like I can make any man mine. That may be true or it may not but the truth is that I only desire one kind of man. I want the kind of man who will grovel before me begging for my boots on his cock. I am a Sexy but petite little thing and maybe that is why I so enjoy dominating naked men with shoes and boots. I am not a psychologist so I cannot explain it. All I know is that I get great pleasure from using my boots to get every last drop of cum out of a man like you. It's what I want and it's what I will get. If it leaves you raw and broken I do not care.

File name: footjob with high heels 0858.mp4
Size: 191 Mb
Duration: 6:29 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/0b34746d31eca/footjo ... s-0858.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Shoe Fucker

Look at me when I speak to you. Have you ever fucked a pair of heels this sexy? Have you ever had such an exotic, beautiful, long legged, horny woman use a pair of shoes like these to tease and titillate your hard cock? I think not. But tonight you're going to have exactly that. I am going to step on you, grind you the sole of my shoe and drang and your cock with my heel until you feel like you're going scream. And no matter how mean I am or how rough or how much I hurt you, you're going to beg me not to stop. Because there are two kinds of people in this world, those who fuck shoes and those who get their shoes fucked...and you my little friend, are a shoe fucker. Now lets give these 6 inch beauties a nice glistening cum shoe-shine.

File name: footjob with high heels 0859.mp4
Size: 163 Mb
Duration: 5:35 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/8e2df4dfb6c3a/footjo ... s-0859.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Squishing The Cum Out

I know that when we met you thought I was such a nice girl. Just an inexperienced young student who had barely been kissed never mind dabbled into any sort of fetish or kink. You must have been so surprised when I agreed to come home with you. And even more shocked when I saw your little board with the hole in the center and knew exactly what it was for. I liked the way your eyes lit up when I asked if we could try it out. when I said I wanted to slip into something more appropriate I bet you assumed that I would come out wearing the little pretty ballet flats I had on when we met. How were you to know that I would come out in a sexy pair of black lace panties or that I had a pair of kick ass black leather boots in my bag. Look at the tread on these ...can you imagine the damage these boots could inflict on the sensitive head of a penis if a girl so desired? Fortunately for you I don't think I'm going to rip you up tonight. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going to be rough with you, when I'm finished your cock is going to know it's been worked over, but I'll I really want is to use these boots of mine to empty your balls are empty and squish every drop of cum out onto this little cock-board of yours. Sometimes even nice girls have a dark kinky side. Tonight I want to share mine with you. I'm going to take my time...I'm going to make it last...well, for as long as you can last that is.

File name: footjob with high heels 0860.mp4
Size: 218 Mb
Duration: 7:24 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/47a51eb208bf7/footjo ... s-0860.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Stomping The Cum Out

"Someone's been a bad boy, It's cock crushing time." Says Mistress T just before she steps on his cock. She teases and jerks his cock with her boots, then to finish him off, she stomps on his cock until he cums.

File name: footjob with high heels 0861.wmv
Size: 261 Mb
Duration: 7:29 min
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/58d5046a40d28/footjo ... s-0861.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Summertime Shoejob

A desperate sneaker lover under my soles? Okay, sounds fun! Teasing and toying with him while he begs for a finish? Well that sounds delightful. Ahhh...your cock is getting big and hard and your balls are just aching to cum. Well boo-fucking-hoo. I hope you like a like being made to wait. Cuz god knows I'm gonna take my time doing whatever I want to you :)

File name: footjob with high heels 0862.mp4
Size: 253 Mb
Duration: 8:35 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/4b0fed09dfc64/footjo ... s-0862.mp4