Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Rapture is sitting on her Luxurious leather couch in her living Room with her feet rested upon a cock box for her slave. She is wearing a Black bra with black leggings, showing off her strong thick muscular thighs, with a pair of sexy Thong sandals that leave the best parts of her feet exposed for worshiping and pampering. She Impatiently is waiting as the camera fades into focus, "Slave, Come in here and lick my feet & sandals". On his knees, The slave readily crawls over on command and immediately begins to kiss and lick The Goddesses sandals and feet. Licking her toes, the top of her feet, the sides of her soles with long licks, including long licks over the tops of her feet and sandals. Once the Muscular Amazon Goddess is satisfied, She orders the slave to "Get in the Box!!!" Fades in... To just the slaves dick in the box with Rapture in the background beginning to kneel down to the cock box to exclaim ownership of this lucky slaves cock. She grips the slaves thick cock and gives it a nice squeeze with her firm and powerful hands. Making notice of how nice her slaves cock looks in the CockBox. She begins to stroke the slaves cock and continues to talk about how thick and nice his cock is. Rapture likes it so much she can't help herself from giving it a little taste. As soon her her warm wet tongue touched the tip, she immediately had to have more and began to suck the the slaves cock. The slave immediately gets rock hard in her mouth. She takes a break from using her beautiful and perfect mouth and continues to squeeze and stroke the slaves cock with both hands. While stroking the slaves cock she makes sure to keep her mouth very close to the slaves tip, just to tease his throbbing cock, with feeling her warm breath on his dick as she firmly strokes it. The slave burst out " I'm sorry, I cant control myself Goddess, I'm going to cum!!!" The slave Explodes in Raptures hands after only a couple minutes of her stroking his pathetic weak willed dick. Rapture exclaims "You're not even going to ask permission??? Now i'm pissed" She then rubs the slaves cock head very firmly after he cums for a bit of added torture. after all, he didn't ask permission to cum. She slaps his dick one last time before rising to her feet towering over the slave as he is trapped in his cock box. Rapture tells the slave how pissed she is and tells him "that he must be punished". she lifts her foot with her thong sandals on and steps on the slaves cock and begins to smash his dick against the box. she pedal pumps the slaves cock over and over "squish, squish, squish" showing off her beautiful long toes and vibrant pink toenails as she stomps the slaves cock as flat as pancake. after a few minutes of smashing the slaves cock she decides she wants to take this to the next level. she begins to stroke the slaves swollen sensitive cock, smashing the slaves dick in between both of her thong sandals. She then begins to fuck the slaves cock with her feet, stroking faster and faster as the slaves cock grows more and more. She begins stroking faster and harder as she caresses her perfect breast and perfect body. Teasing the Slave with her perfect muscles and perfect breast. The slave can't take it any longer. He is so over powered by her incredible strength and beauty he has no self control. The slave begins to beg Goddess Rapture, to let him blow this uncontrollable load "please, Please, Please Goddess, may I cum???". she grants the slave permission to cum for a 2nd time. Immediately after being told yes the Slave burst his load all over her feet and sandals. Rapture Immediately steps on the slaves cock after he cums and begins to squish his cock again with her big strong feet. The slave moans in pleasure and pain as Rapture relentlessly steps on and smashes the slaves cock. Rapture laughs at the slaves pain and continues to stomp and smash his cock. The slave begins to enjoy his punishment a bit to much, and before he knew it... He was begging rapture to let him cum for a 3rd time! Check it out to see what Goddess Rapture makes the slave do with his 3rd and final load.

File name: footjob with high heels 1080
File Size : 457 MB
Runtime : 10min 47s
Resolution : 1440x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/76fb4ab4bc99a/footj ... s-1080.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Bat Girl Drains Villians Powers With Pantyhose FootJob Dial UP

File name: footjob with high heels 1073
File Size : 242 MB
Runtime : 7min 42s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/82bdc42aad88d/footj ... s-1073.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Custom-You are missing outside from home, you are out getting a drink with your friends.
You are wearing a sexy tight mini dress,shiny tan pantyhose and red high heels.
I prefer you to wear earrings, your hair back tight and your finger nails white. I am alone at home and I am missing you. I am in the kitchen thinking of you.
I have been in your room and took a pair of high heels. I wear only a shorts. I have put my cock outside the shorts, I am standing up, I smell your heels and I am playing my cock.
Suddenly you are back home (a little drunk). I hear your steps from your heels, I get stressed and I don’t manage to hide your heels, just I put my cock inside my shorts.
You are getting in the kitchen looking at me surprisingly. My cock is big inside my shorts and I have your heel on my hand. You ask me what I was doing, but I do not answer.
You seem to understand what I was doing because you are smiling.
You are asking me to put down the heels that I keep, and to take off the heels that you wear and smell them. I bend, take off your heels and smell them.
After that, I put them on your feet and rub all your body.
You are asking me if I want to fuck you and I say yes.
You are coming closer to me, taking my cock outside my shorts and rubbing my cock with your hands upon your nylon legs. Then you get on your knees and give me a blowjob.
I take off your dress, you are not wearing underwear.
You are only with your pantyhose and your heels.
You are bending in the kitchen , I rip the crotch of your pantyhose and I am starting fucking you from behind (doggy style).
You rubbing my balls with your hands.
After a while you are turning around, handjob me and asking me what I want.
I tell you that I want shoejob with your heels.
We lay down and you are giving me a shoejob with your heels.
When I am ready to cum, you are stopping, coming besides me, taking off your heels, handjob me and making me cum inside your heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1082
File Size : 498 MB
Runtime : 19min 16s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b0a850ef43317/footj ... s-1082.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Worthless Limp Husband

Goddess Brianna's lover has let her down again with a limp, useless cock--again. If he wants to actually have sex this time, he's going to have to fuck her black, leather heels. While the Goddess is amused to watch him struggle, he had better learn to get off this way--it's the only thing he'll be getting from her. Goddess Brianna laughs as she reduces him to mere entertainment, teasing and degrading her inferior partner as he frantically tries to fuck her heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1074
File Size : 487 MB
Runtime : 14min 58s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e0633b85941d/footj ... s-1074.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Office Girl Footjob

tags: Cumshot, Footjob, High heels, Office girl

File name: footjob with high heels 1076
File Size : 522 MB
Runtime : 11min 47s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/50332485f0dd7/footj ... s-1076.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Office Boy Cums On Sokate Heels

It is boring in the office, I want some entertainment and my male employee is the right guy for this. My sexy sokate heels feel amazing on, especially in combination with my Wolford nude pantyhose and short Jitrois leather dress. He is drooling already! So easy to control his cock and mind! I tell him to undress and start teasing his dick and balls with my pointy pumps, making it harder and harder.

File name: footjob with high heels 1072
File Size : 234 MB
Runtime : 12min 20s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/309a1624fa7e3/footj ... s-1072.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Wearing fully fashioned stockings and stiletto heels I'm giving a shoe and foot job and working things up to a heavy load of cum!

File name: footjob with high heels 1077
File Size : 127 MB
Runtime : 8min 20s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/27c185442f14d/footj ... s-1077.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:37 pm

The Leather Bootfucker part 2

What a lucky boot bitch! With his cock trapped between his Mistresses leather boots, he gets to cum and release himself on to their sexy footwear

File name: footjob with high heels 1088
File Size : 142 MB
Runtime : 7min 35s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/30366231035bb/footj ... s-1088.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Milked Boot Whore.

Mistress Rebekka Raynor and Fetish Liza require a good TONGUE to clean their dirty, LEATHER BOOTS and this male slave will have to proof his worth as he polishes them. The two Ladies keep an eye on his performance and decide to TORMENT this BOOT WHORE a bit more, seeing he has now a HARD COCK. Perfect for placing those boots on, so he knows how inferior he really is. For their amusement he must FUCK their BOOTS like the horny boot dog he is and shoot his load all over them

File name: footjob with high heels 1091
File Size : 498 MB
Runtime : 21min 44s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e5dabe7f8d110/footj ... s-1091.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Suffer two bitchy Orgasms

Mistress Alina has dressed totally in black: A tightly fit top, leather skirt, pantyhose, studded leather gloves and her new ultra high Buffalo overknee boots. And she has made up something special for her slave. "I will torment you with my gloves, I want you to cum on them, I want you to suck your cum from my fingers and then I want you to cum again under my boots."
With a thrill of anticipation Alina walks onto the stage and teases her slave, who is caught under the board, with her boots. "KISS MY SOLES!"
Solwly Alina sits down and with her gloves she plays with her slave toy. She strokes his face, his upper body and his crotch that is stuck in the hole of the board. And bit by bit she increases intensity. " Mmh - do you like it, when I rub your cock with my gloves?" "Do you also like this?" PUNCH! Right in the groin area - The slave groans, but ALINA LAUGHS. "This is not a petting farm!"
The Goddess puts off her gloves and WHIPS HIS COCK with the mean studded leather gloves, making loud slapping noise. That really seems to hurt. The slave squirms with pain under the board, he groans but Alina enjoys.
Next she puts on her gloves again but she puts them on inside out - And with the rivets on the palms of her hands she gives him a ROUGH HANDJOB. By turns she torments and caresses his dick. She circles her finger on the top of his glans, making her slave crazy and takes him short before his climax. Just to beat it again. "Don't dare to cum too fast!"
Alina stands up, walks towards slave's face and sits down right on his mouth giving him a SMOTHERING FACE SITTING lesson while she RUBS AND BEATS HIS CROTCH IN A CRUEL WAY. The slave tries to scream, but he only gasps out some weak groans under Alina's bottom.
The Mistress stands up again and SITS DOWN RIGHT ON HIS BALLS before she continues playing with her hands and goes on with her carrot and stick game. And then she decides to make him cum "a bit". The Mistress rubs his cock tough with her hands and immediately before he wants to shoot out his load she stops and holds her hand under his cock. "IF YOU CUM ON MY GLOVES, YOU MUST EAT YOUR CUM". But she has gone too far. The slave cannot retain and A BIG STREAM OF SEMEN RUNS OUT OF HIS COCK RIGHT INTO THE PALM OF ALINA'S HAND.
Without being touched by the Goddess, the slave SUFFERS A RUINED ORGASM with his cum running down onto Alina's glove and he knows what it means. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" ALINA POURS HIS CUM RIGHT ON HIS MOUTH. In disgust the slave takes it but Alina is merciless. With her cum covered glove SHE CREAMS HIS ENTIRE MOUTH, BEFORE SHE PUSHES HER CUMMY FINGERS DEEP INTO HIS MOUTH. Look how much she enjoys the dominance she has over him.
"By way of punishment for cuming onto my glove I will crush you under my boots."
Alina steps on the board right before her slave's face and forces him to kiss the soles of her boots. And then she steps on his wet and soft cock, squeezing out some more cum with her weight.
Several times she walks with her hot boots over his meat. Now the cock is covered with slimy cum. Alina stomps and rubs his genitals and soon his cock grows again. And now the cock and ball abuse begins in earnest.
These boots are dangerous. With rock hard platforms and 6" / 15 cm spiky stilettos. Alina knows exactly how to use them on helpless genitals and she will trample the living daylights out of them.
THE MISTRESS STOMPS HIS MANHOOD BRUTAL AND ENDLESS. She rubs it rough under her soles. WITH ALL OF HER 145 LBS / 66 KG SHE CRUSHES IT ALMOST FLAT. SHE PIERCES HER HEELS INTO HIS FLESH, leaving PAINFUL MARKS and GRAZES OF SKIN.
And again she plays carrot and stick with her slave. In-between all of her cruel treatment we almost can call her "nice", when she sits down and tenderly strokes his vulnerable parts with her hands or gives him a BOOTJOB, only to surprise her slave the very next moment with a new dirty trick, taking his breath away.
Alina with her unique playfulness is completely in her element. The slave must take whatever comes across her mind and after more than half an hour, the Goddess decides to finish him.
Standing on the board, the Mistress places both of her stilettos right on her victim's glans and SINKS DOWN WITH HER HEELS RIGHT ON THE MOST STIMULATING SPOT - DEEP AND HEAVY, CAUSING DREADFUL PAIN. Now she moves her heels up and down and with each move she takes her slave somewhere between heaven and hell, driving him crazy. And Alina will not stop before she has taken him to the climax.
Then the slave cums in an absolutely PAINFUL ORGASM. He JERKS, he GROANS, he GASPS FOR AIR, but Alina doesn't release him. AGAIN AND AGAIN SHE BORES HER HEELS INTO THE CLIMAXING GLANS, MILKING HIM COMPLETELY EMPTY.
But even when she finally lets it off, Alina still isn't done. She kneels down covers her finger with his cum and again she pushes it deep into his mouth. "POOOOR SLAVE - HOW MUCH CUM YOU HAVE TO EAT TODAY...hehe". After all Alina wipes up all of his cum with her gloves, takes them off and STICKS THEM INTO HIS MOUTH. She pinches his balls stands up and leaves her humiliated victim.

File name: footjob with high heels 1092
File Size : 1.15 GB
Runtime : 34min 42s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e29ca233d95e8/footj ... s-1092.mp4