Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Tease & Denial

I stroke, stroke, stroke, bringing you to the edge. Again and again I have you teetering, about to explode, and then I pull back leaving you breathless and begging for more. These are not shoes playing with your cock, these are strings played by an talented puppeteer. And you’re not a man, you’re my marionette, a toy who I make do whatever I want. Press down with my heel and I make you gasp. Rub your knob with my instep and I make you pant. Rhythmically drag my sole across your sweet spot and I make you beg me not to stop. But I do stop. I stop over and over again. Why you ask? Because today I want to hear my puppet whimper in desperation. ..again…and again…and again.

File name: footjob with high heels 0863.mp4
Size: 169 Mb
Duration: 6:22 min
Resolution: 1280x720
Format video: mp4

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/19d1a0528abb0/footjo ... s-0863.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Under Llly Fatale

I love so much having a man at my feet. It's even better when I'm wearing a pair of killer heels. I can be so unpredictable and you fucking know it. That's why there's fear in your eyes. Because you know that I can be your cocks most erotic dream come true or your cocks worst nightmare. Trust me when I tell you, I am worth the risk. Especially when I'm in the kind of mood I'm in today. With my candy-apple red stilettos and my skintight pants, you can bet your ass that I'm going to make you cum. Naturally I can't resist mixing a little fear with your desire....and a little pain with your pleasure. After I've had my fun with you and decide to make you cum I wanna hear you moan my name. I wanna make sure you never forget your shoejob from the sexiest French Canadian bitch you'll ever meet. My name is Lily Fatale and by the time I'm finished you'll never forget it.

File name: footjob with high heels 0864.mp4
Size: 155 Mb
Duration: 5:18 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/80849a2827e09/footjo ... s-0864.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 pm

White Heels Make You Cum

You love my White heels don't you...I can tell because the minute I stepped onto this little perch of yours you started to throb and get hard just from having them so close to your cock. I haven't even began to touch you yet and your still so turned on you could burst! What if I give it just a little flick with the toe of my shoe? Will that feel good? And what if I gently drag the the point of my heel across it, starting at the base and moving slowly all the way to the tip? Would that help get it hard enough for me to have some fun with? Because for what I like to do I need it to be solid under the sole as I press down and start to slide my shoe across it. I need it to be rock hard so that it hurts a little as it bends under my weight. I guess you could say I like to add a splash of pain when I mix my pleasure cocktail. But that's okay, because I think you like receiving a little roughness just as much as I like serving it up. I know this because I can hear your breathing getting heavier and the little moans that come out of you as I increase the pressure and put more of my weight on your cock. All the while stroking rhythmically, back and forth, back and forth...and I will not stop until me and my lil' White heels have made you cum like it's your first time...and then beg for more.

File name: footjob with high heels 0865.mp4
Size: 278 Mb
Duration: 9:24 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/08eb436c455f6/footjo ... s-0865.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Giaro Fetish Boot Fucking

Let me tell you I will never cease to surprise you, guys! I got a marvellous pair of fetish knee high boots from Giaro and they look so divine with my skin tight latex leggings. The smooth patent leather is mouth watering, as much as my tight ass in my rubber. That's why I order shoeboy to get naked and lay on the floor and get ready to receive my butt on his face. Facesitting, that is, while I am actively working on his swollen cock to make him hard, ready to fuck my kinky boots. It does not take much to have him all aroused, eager to stick his dick between my sexy gams. He gets to have a nice view of my latex clad butt in bonus while doing so, lucky perv! I can totally feel his hard cock trough the patent leather. I praise him for fucking them well and order for a nice thick load to cover my boots. Which he does like a good, good boy. xx

File name: footjob with high heels 0849.mp4
Size: 296 Mb
Duration: 10:01 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/926b552730d35/footjo ... s-0849.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Your Cock Belongs To Me

I'm the kind of girl who likes sparkly things. I like diamonds. I like gold. I like pretty much anything with a little bling. That's why when I saw these sexy silver heels I just couldn't resist. I feel so goddamn hot in them. I feel like a princess...but not the kind you see in a Disney film, a hot princess that you just want to bend over and fuck. Well tonight you're going to be the one getting fucked and I'm going to do it with these glittery shoes. Do you know how I paid for these shoes? With my daddy's American Express card. Does that turn you on to know that my daddy paid for the shoes that are going to make you cum? It turns me on. I know my daddy wouldn't mind because I am his little princess and he always wants me to be happy. I guess some would say I'm a very spoiled girl and they'd be right. I always get what I want...and tonight I've decided that what I want is your hard cock under my shoes. You're going to cum for me an do you know why? Because I'm what every man wants, young, sexy and horny as a jackrabbit. Even though you think I'm just a naive 19 year old spoiled rich girl and probably wont have the slightest idea how to please an older mature man like you I can assure you that you couldn't be more wrong. I've been giving old perverts like you shoejobs since I was 15 years old and I've never failed to make my little shoe lovers cum hard. So just keep your mouth shut, lay back and enjoy it. It's not like you have a choice...your cock belongs to me now.

File name: footjob with high heels 0866.mp4
Size: 192 Mb
Duration: 6:32 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/442defd1af318/footjo ... s-0866.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm

You Will Cum Under My Boot

Men see the tattoos and the piercings and they automatically assume I'm a bad girl and that Im going to be rough or mean. I see them tremble a little as I stand over them and I know that part of them isn't sure if I am going to use my leather boots to inflict pain on them. Yes, of course I enjoy being in control...and of course I enjoy the rush of adrenalin I get from having a grown man laid out at my feet and completely at my mercy...but a girl doesn't necessarily have to be mean or inflict pain to make a man obey and worship her. With every stroke of the sole of my boot against the delicate skin of Your hard cock You Will realize that You're mine. And as I slowly increase the speed and the pressure while You gaze up at these perfect long, toned legs it Will be obvious that there is no need for me to hurt You to get what I want...especially when all I want is for You to Cum Under my boot. And when You finally do explode Under the sole of my boot don't think that's the end...because I'm not going to stop until I'll squeezed every last drop of Cum out of Your worn out spent cock. I'm going until I'm satisfied and it just might be more than You can handle.

File name: footjob with high heels 0867.mp4
Size: 222 Mb
Duration: 7:32 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/75e72ebfa6cf1/footjo ... s-0867.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Forced To Cum Twice

How did you end up in this position? Lying on the floor with your cock trapped in a cockboard. You must be some kind of pervert! After Mistress Ariel makes you cum under her shoes you think it's all over... Not yet. She demands you cum again! Ariel always gets what she wants.

File name: footjob with high heels 0868.mp4
Size: 301 Mb
Duration: 10:49 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/5de83073167d8/footjo ... s-0868.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:23 pm

part 1
For better or worse, I accept you. I see you, I hear you, I know you. I understand your secret perversions & desires. I know what you need. Indulge in some intimate time with me, give yourself to me, give up control to me...you're in very good hands.

File name: footjob with high heels 0870.MP4
Size: 609 Mb
Duration: 7:22 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/57d7e67f47c03/footjo ... s-0870.MP4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 pm

part 2
For better or worse, I accept you. I see you, I hear you, I know you. I understand your secret perversions & desires. I know what you need. Indulge in some intimate time with me, give yourself to me, give up control to me...you're in very good hands.

File name: footjob with high heels 0871.MP4
Size: 495 Mb
Duration: 6:26 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/3a7c0562bad6d/footjo ... s-0871.MP4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 0872.wmv