FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:39 am

Mikayla Miles - Cuck Hubby

In this hot video Mikayla brings a new "toy" into her marriage. Mikayla's submissive husband is made to watch her give a toe job to her new little toy who is a small cocked sub but still larger than her husband!! This is one of the best cum shots and her hubby is made to watch and then clean up the new "toy's" cum with a towel degradingly wiping off his cock, the cock box and Mikayla's 16s!

File Size :1.15 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:09:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/052b178acfc0a/Mikay ... 230306.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:05 pm

Dame Olga - Jelly Shoejob In Pink Ballet Flats

This a new entry in the "Jelly Shoejob" series! This time, I am barefoot in jelly ballet flats. The pink shoes are cute thanks to their bowknot, sexy too thanks to their toe cleavage and smelly as hell but I do not know if you can tell with this clip! I softly trample my hubby's genitals until his cock gets hard and then, I masturbate him with the ballet flats on. Since the shoes were made in jelly, the feelings are extraordinary and he cums an incredible blast of semen over my feet.

File Size :284 MB
Duration :00:06:26

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/4508e8d9ecc5c/dgfdfhh.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:23 am

Dame Olga - Perfect Feet Worship And Lubed Footjob

I'm back from work but as soon as I'm home, I take off my high heel pumps so my hubby can worship my perfect feet. It cannot wait because of how they smell. He first sucks my toes and lick my soles until my feet are lubed. Then, I perform a footjob by stroking his cock between my bare feet.

File Size :535 MB
Duration :00:12:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2d499c61b9bab/rrrryfhgdd.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:06 pm

ImMeganLive, Selerah - FOUR FEET BLAST OFF

You told me and my friend (Selerah) that you are a feet lover. Please lay down on the bed, we have four beautiful feet and we're going to show you, lucky guy, what we can do with them. We have an awesome chemistry, feet teamwork will be amazing! We're going to start with lots of oil on your cock, then we're going to make it rock hard with our toes and soles. Once ready, we're going to stroke it using every inch of our feet together until you cover all four of them! Get ready to blast off!

File Size :187 MB
Duration :00:10:32

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1df445a86f71b/tjtrjjj.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:12 pm

Harley Dean - Best Friend Appreciates Her Sexy Feet

Lounging by the pool, dark-haired stunner Harley Dean shows off her slim body in a sparkly light green bikini set. Busy taking photos, she does not notice that her best friend, Jay Romero, was watching and admiring her. Harley warmly greets him when she spots him on the balcony, but the brunette hunk rushes away. The caramel-skinned beauty gets ready for her date, modeling her body-hugging outfit and favorite heels for Jay before leaving him to house sit. It was already dark out by the time Harley arrived home, a frown on her pouty lips as she walked in and said her date was a bust. She tells her friend what happened during her date, mentioning how the man Harley met did not like her heels and French pedicure. Jay consoles her, telling her that she's beautiful, then admits that he has a foot fetish and would love to show how much her pretty soles affect him. Getting down on his knees, Harley's best friend removes her heels slowly and starts to caress, kiss, and suck parts of her sexy feet. With heated eyes, the curvy babe watches on as Jay sloppily gives her the foot worship she deserves. Harley forgets about her bad mood and gets turned on even more. The man thoroughly licks Harley's pussy after she takes off her shorts before he gets teased with a footjob when he undresses. Neither can take the tension anymore, so Jay slides his lengthy hard cock into her wet pussy in missionary. They then move onto the white couch to indulge in sideways cowgirl, cowgirl, and doggy, while Harley gives a blowjob or Jay sucks on her toes in between switching. The two horny friends end up spooning, both close to the edge, with moans filling the room before Jay releases his hot cum all over Harley's sexy feet. She then sucks her toes as she cleans the cum on her fe

Categories: Babe, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Cum Feet, Licking Cum On Feet, Doggystyle, Fingering, Footjob, Footjob Handjob Combo, French Pedicure, Interracial, Outdoors, Pussy Eating, Self Toe Sucking, Shaved, Tattoos, Toe Sucking.

File Size :491 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:55:41

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/21fb31279b51c/Harle ... y_Feet.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:41 pm

Dame Olga - Nylon Footjob In Ultra Sheer Pantyhose

(101) Nylon Footjob in Ultra-Sheer Pantyhose / For this clip, I wear an ultra-sheer black pantyhose which provides incredible feelings over the cock. In the first part of the video, you can see me teasing with my nylon feet as I reveal my orange-ish yummy soles. Then, I give my hubby a nylon footjob with all my tricks: I play with his cock between my toes and between my soles. In the end, he cums loads of semen and I can't help but play with it, while it's totally soaking my pantyhose.

File Size :348 MB
Duration :00:07:52

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e058a45b33827/rdfdgdf.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:09 am

Mia Martinez - Pizza Delivery Blackmail

File Size :400 MB
Duration :00:13:08

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0b2d82d1a7a9e/hrehehh.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:04 am

Princess Ellie Idol and Taurus - Footjobs With Friends

My friend Taurus and I walk in on you looking at pictures of feet again. We jump on the bed with you, and confront you about your new infatuation with my friend's feet. Every time she's over barefoot or in sandals, you stare. Today I'm giving you a special treat, a dream come true! Your wonderful girlfriend is going to give you a footjob and her good friend is going to join in on the fun. After all, what's better than footjobs with friends?

File Size :547 MB
Duration :00:17:58

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d3588a0a3201c/asasffsa.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:20 pm

Dame Olga - Pov Footjob With Nude Fishnet Stockings

POV Footjob with Nude Fishnet Stockings / I do not wear anything but my nude fishnet stockings. I love how sexy my feet look with these! This way, my tits, my cunt and my ass are revealed in plain view. As for my nails, they are red hot which make very sexy small toes. By the way, what I like the most with fishnet stockings is that they reveal how orange-ish my soles are! But before jumping into action, you can see how I put my pair of nude fishnet stockings, a good opportunity for me to tease with my orange-ish soles and cute small feet. While foot playing a little, you can see me (almost) naked. After a while, I play with my hubby's cock and balls by stroking it with my nylon feet. I then give him a slow footjob with my red painted hot toes. For more fun, I give a footjob in different positions, between my toes or my soles, even masturbating the small cock doggy style, with my ass revealed. In the end, I squeeze my hubby's penis between my toes, up and down, until he reaches the climax. Before long, he cannot help but come in loads of cum! I love it! With so much semen, I get kinky, and I cover my toes and soles in cum. I just love to cum play, but I think you might know this now.

File Size :533 MB
Duration :00:12:04

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8aa829ce5c063/hreheheh.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:36 am

Taking Advantage Of Kaitlyn Katsaros - Joey's FeetGirls

Kaitlyn has been looking for help to get a payment processor ready for her website. She has an interview with a company who wants to come help her. He visits and has a conversation with her about what sort of content she's posting and what to expect from her website.

He decides that her content may be a little too risky, or at least that's what he will tell her. Meanwhile, he thinks that maybe he can try to get her to do something for him in exchange for an approval. He propositions her and she agrees, if not apprehensive.

What ensues is him taking complete advantage of his position over her. She props her feet up on the desk while he fucks her soles. He chokes her and slaps her face for being a dirty little whore. She kneels on the desk and he smacks her ass red all while stroking her wrinkles.

File Size :1.96 GB
Duration :00:17:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d77454857c769/Takin ... tGirls.mp4