FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:21 pm

American Flag Leggings Black Dildo Footjob

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :129 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:06:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2a90324bdc226/Ameri ... ootjob.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Dark Job

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :111 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:16:45

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/dcf4778b9186f/Dark_Job_.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:25 am

Harlowe Blue - Kinky Alt Girl With Piercing Deepthroats A Cock And Gives Oily Footjob

Harlowe sucking off the lucky guy and giving him a oily footjob until he cums

Blowjob, Toes Sucking, Footjob until Cum

File Size :734 MB
Duration :00:16:45

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b79c18151db5a/truea ... e.blue.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:00 am

Footjob in nylon

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :183 MB
Duration :00:09:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/425a3bb0bce09/Footjob_in_nylon.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Amirah Adara - Finest Tootsie Moments

Sit back and relax, while we prepare some finest tootsie moments for you! Watch our brunette babe Amirah from Hungary giving a hot footjob in 4K to Thomas Stone! The horny stud can't wait to grab his 4K camera and shoot another POV masterpiece for our valued DDF Network customers! Enjoy that young college babe and her endless legs in today's foot and leg fetish scene. The brown-eyed beauty with small tits and a curvy ass loves playing with her toes and enjoys toe sucking and foot licking. Today's Hot Legs & Feet episode is packed with foot fucking moments and some bind-blowing closeups of Amirah's tasty toes! Watch Thomas rub his glans against her soles and see him stroke along her silken medium skin. Would you like to bang her feet? Would you like to bang her twat? Would you like to spank her butt? Would you like to suck her toes? Questions over questions, and we give you the answer! A 4K POV XXX foot fetish scene that fulfills your desires, over and over again!

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :1.24 GB
Duration :00:21:39

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a92644a2e7df5/Amira ... oments.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:55 pm

Naomi.Swann | I.Just.Hit.10.Million.Followers

I have a lifestyle vlogging channel which will hit 10 million followers on its first year anniversary. I wanted to give something special to my fans for this occasion since I appreciate them so very much. Many of them are members solely for my barefoot workout videos. They love my feet...they say they love my arch and my heavenly toes. They've asked me quite a few times if I could have a guy come in at the end of the video and massage my feet. My sweet soles are definitely pretty sore after my workout. So, at the end of today's live session I had my friend Jake walk in to give me a foot massage. He started massaging my feet...starting from the heel, then increasing pressure moving up to the arch, and finally to my soft soles. I was lost in a daze it was so good I noticed after a few minutes I started getting wet. He was lifting my feet closer and closer to his mouth and I just couldn't wait for him to start sucking on my toes. By the time he finally did, my panties were soaking wet. Of course as soon as I saw his boner I couldn't wait to put his dick in my mouth, gag on it, and make it sloppy wet for a smooth footjob. I wrapped my toes around it and jerked his cock with my pretty pink pedicured toes. Then I made him eat my hungry pussy before he slid his big hard cock in my slutty juicy hole. I came all over his cock so many times before he finally busted his big load all over my sexy feet. At the end, being in the heat of the moment, I realized I left the live feed on and my fans saw everything. Though I panicked at first, I saw my following rocket to another two million. So I happily relaxed and enjoyed looking at his cum dripping from my feet. .

Action / Position : foot.licking cunnilingus footjob doggy.style missionary cowgirl reverse.cowgirl sideways standing.doggy cum.on.feet

File Size :606 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:45:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/27299abe67959/naomiswann.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:56 am

Izzy.Lush | Sneaky.Foot.Video

I was hanging out at home watching tv in the living room, with my bare feet up on the coffee table when one of my roommates, Lucas, came home from work. He said he also liked the show I was watching so he joined in and sat next to me. A few minutes later he said he needed to go up to room to take care of some stuff. But right when he left the tv remote stopped working. I couldn't fix it and tried calling him to see if he could help but no answer. So I decided to go and knock on his door. But still no answer, so I just opened the door. To my biggest surprise he was jerking off on his bed watching a sneaky video he shot of my feet on his phone while sitting next to me in the living room! He had earbuds in though so he didn't know I was there until I tapped his shoulder. He jumped up and tried to cover his phone and huge boner but he knew he was busted. We both laughed and I asked him, "so you shot a sneaky foot video of my sexy bare feet so you can jerk your big cock off to it?" He apologetically admitted it's the truth. I found his honesty cute and it was flattering that he was so into my feet. His boner was still rock hard so I figured why not take advantage and started to tap his cock with my wiggly toes. He couldn't believe what was happening. He was so into it, it turned me on and made me want to wrap my slutty feet around his hard cock, jerk it, spit on it, and then shove it in my mouth and make myself gag. So that's just what I did. After choking on his slobbery dick for a few minutes, I made him lick and fuck my pussy until I couldn't cum anymore. With all the excitement, he unleashed his load on my sexy bare feet...just like he had imagined while taking that sneaky video..

File Size :296 MB
Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
Duration :00:36:46

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/167b9bf842661/Izzy. ... Video_.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Zoe.Bloom | Feet.Fucking.My.Professor

I think I have a crush on my professor. During his class, I fantasize about having sex with him and, as weird as it sounds, I think about him sucking on my toes and worshiping my feet. Sometimes my horniness for him gets so out of control I start to play footsie under the table with the guys in class. Today professor Pierce caught me doing just that. He told me it wasn't the first time seeing me do it and this time there will be consequences. So later that afternoon, on my way home, I decided to stop by at his house and try to convince him to not report it to the dean. He was surprised when he opened the door and after I told him why I was there he invited me in. He said he was about to write a report to the dean. I asked him not to and seeing no other way out of this, I confessed the foot fantasies I have with him. He was shocked but I could see he was also flattered and turned on. So I removed my sexy lace sandals and placed my pink pedicured feet on his lap. He resisted at first but with his growing boner it was obvious his temptation and desire were also growing. Before long he was sucking on my cute toes, making my panties screaming wet. My fantasy was coming true. He starting making out with me then ate my juicy pussy while playing with my sexy feet and toes. I couldn't wait to give him a footjob so I can feel his big hard cock throbbing between my soft soles. He bent me over and fucked me from behind until I came all over his huge cock. He continued to fuck me while sucking on my long toes which made me come again and again. At the end he busted his thick creamy load all over my slutty feet. I rubbed his cum on my feet then licked and sucked it while it dripped from my feet. I think I was convincing enough not to file that report... .

Action / Position : blowjob foot.licking cunnilingus missionary reverse.cowgirl doggy.style cowgirl cum.on.feet

File Size :615 MB
Resolution :956 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:41:03

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e5c0e1c07ed0c/Zoe.B ... fessor.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 am

Goldie Glock Hardcore

Goldie Glock (formerly known as Goldie Rush and Goldie Ortiz) returns to FootFetishDaily.com for another hardcore scene. She starts by giving an oily footjob while laying down on a couch and sliding her toes up and down his cock. Then she gives him a quick blowjob and decides to get straight to fucking. She hops on his dick and rides him in cowgirl for a bit before sucking his dick and hopping back on for reverse cowgirl. This is followed by getting fucked in the spooning position and multiple doggy style variations, including one with her hair being pulled by her long ponytail. Lastly she gets fucked in missionary while rubbing her pussy and getting her toes get sucked. The scene finishes with a cumshot on her toes, which she rubs all over her feet.

File Size :1.38 GB
Duration :00:24:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a1ee3350fb13a/4315_ ... _1080p.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:35 pm

Crystals Triple Team Footjob

Footjob,Feet,Legs,Fetish

File Size :106 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4