FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:02 pm

Sarah DiAvola - Milked by Stockings

THIS IS THE CLOSE ANGLE OF "MILKED BY STOCKINGS" Look what I have: A cock in a hole! But this cock is not going to see any soft orifices. Only the harsh wood of My cock table, the soles of My high heels, and the rough texture of My silky stockings. Imagine, you are trapped beneath the most elegantly simple cage: A piece of furniture that is not complete until it traps a human. Now you are My foot stool! Powerless to touch or protect your cock, you must watch helplessly as I use it, abuse it, Cru.sh it, and rub the cum out of it whether you like it or not....then, I'm going to keep rubbing after I've milked this dick, to Encourage you to experience a bit of post-orgasm Torment! I am beautiful as always, and My sensual, sadistic power fills the entire frame. Watch Me tease and totally control, from high-heeled lingerie vixen to stockinged-feet expert cock worker. Let's get every last drop of juice out of this berry, and keep pounding it with My pantyhose feet even after it's squeezed and gushed.

File Size :1.46 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:10

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/99fe4a870325e/Sarah ... _S5_55.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:32 pm

HD Cum all over my feet - Buttery Bubble Butt

I've always wanted to make you cum all over my feet, and now is my chance! Were all alone in my bedroom and no one is around! I start out jacking your cock off with me facing you, then after a little while I turn around and start doing it with my ASS IN YOUR FACE! You eventually cum all over my feet, and it is one very big load! This video is filmed with a Cannon Rebel SL1! It is super good quality, and the volume is really clear! This is my first ever foot job in general! I have never done this before, but its honestly so hot

File Size :1.84 GB
Duration :00:37:34

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d2d89bf056d6a/HD_Cu ... e_Butt.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:57 pm

Sexy Leggy Bitch is having Fun with my Dick Footjob Blowjob Handjob

File Size :322 MB
Duration :00:12:39

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/93fc6158701a6/Sexy_ ... andjob.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:11 pm

My big feet opens his big uncut cock - QueenD

My big feet spread out his big uncut cock playing hard with the foreskin, rubbing it against my barefoot. I open the glans with my feet and make it enjoy and harden.

File Size :498 MB
Duration :00:06:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/766e14a2afb78/My_bi ... HD.net.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:32 pm

FootJob with Bracele

Girl gives an uncut cock a nice footjob while wearing a bracelet on her ankle. She finishes him off with her feet.
FYI, the camera is focused in on her feet and the cock. You can see her face but it is out of focus.

File Size :971 MB
Duration :00:11:03

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/db9bf3296cb5f/FootJ ... HD.net.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:49 am

Double FJ With Footfetishblonde - Crazyforfeet

Footfetishblonde and I went out for a stroll around town, and decided to look at some art at a museum nearby. We later noticed a man who kept following us around everywhere we went. He finally approached us offering to by lunch, so we accepted and met up at a restaurant. Footfetishblonde caught him peeking at her high heels under the table, so I thought it would be a good idea to treat him later for buying us lunch. Eventually we took him up to our hotel room and gave him a sexy double FJ until he cums for us.

File Size :623 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/ab86444e59487/Doubl ... HD.net.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:07 pm

Alice Pagani - Sk8er Gurl

File Size :2.10 GB
Duration :00:21:16

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b37e567fb1a88/Alice ... HD.net.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:10 pm

Lana Reign's Soles on Display

I send Lana a message asking if she wants to shoot and she tells me she'd love to have some foot content so I waste no time getting her over to my house. When she arrives, I get right to business. I'm attracted to her and her small feet. They are a 7 but they look like a 5. I have her prop her feet up on the table so I can get a good look at them. I must put these toes in my mouth so I do, but only a moment of sucking her toes and my cock is trying to burst through my pants. I oil her feet up and slide my dick between her feet. Her arch has a very attractive curve and I get a good angle of it as she lets me have my way with her tender soles. I back up and stand next to her so she can play with my cock. I love the way she gently runs her fingers around my shaft and over my head. My dick is hard as it can possibly get, sticking up in the air and her hands make my head swollen. She then kneels on the table so I can fuck her soles and deposit a thick load onto her cum catching wrinkles.

File Size :1.63 GB
Duration :00:13:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/de27e948bd73b/Lana_ ... tGirls.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Kylie - Unproductive Slave

Goddess Kylie is not impressed with her foot slave's lack of drive. In fact, he's been incredibly useless and unproductive lately. To encourage him to pick up the slack and start performing his duties, the heavenly dominatrix is going to foot milk his cock. Watch as she lies on a chase lounge in her dungeon, rocking a sexy black corset and matching fingerless gloves, and allows her foot bitch to fuck her feet. She makes him kneel on the floor, wearing nothing but his slave collar, as he grips onto her long, sexy legs and pumps his tiny cock in between her beautiful bare feet. Her wrinkly arches hug his cock with every thrust, foot milking him until he covers her feet with his filth.

File Size :247 MB
Duration :00:06:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/f0b17999bb02d/Godde ... _Slave.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:56 am

The Brat Princess - Aching for Feet

Training cocks is just like training pets: You just make them think it's their idea, and they'll be begging for your guidance.
First, I tease you with my long manicured fingernails, gently stroking the top half of your cock, tickling under the ridge of your head. My eyes pierce your soul as my lips get closer to your dick - but all you'll get is the blowing of my breath. I want you for something else.
As I purr to you, I take a thin silk scarf and brush it against your cock. Expertly. It's amazing, how focused I get the silky fabric on your hot spots. I can do this with a silk tie. what can I do with my other body parts?
I want you to internalize a foot fetish that you don't currently have. I want you to fantasize about a foot job. I want you to ache for my feet. So I will give them to you - allow them to control your cock, stroke it, tease it, and sweetly talk to you. But with each rising arousal and engorgement of your cock, I'm building what I want in you.
This feels so amazing, me lubing up your dick and wrapping my perfect feet around it, that your entire body soon joins in the anticipation of orgasm - to my feet. Any hesitation you might have had in the corners of your mind or body starts to vibrate and come together into one mesmerized symphony of anticipation.
Your mind is blown by the deftness with which my feet take control of your dick. Well, my dick.
It's as if my arches were made to wrap around the shaft while simultaneously massaging the rest. The wrinkles on my soles and edges are so deep, so plentiful, that it's like having a slick ribbed toy that offers sensations you've never had with hands or mouths.
And then there are the toes. The fingers of the feet. They go to work on the tip of your cock and it feels even better than anyone's fingers have ever felt. All of this, while my words are so erotic and purred in such a way that you could get hard merely by listening.
The throbbing and pulsing of your cock between my soles and toes tells me that it's working. How about if I turn around, so that my ass touches the tip of your dick while my feet are wrapped around it? I KNOW what I am doing, you dear unsuspecting man you. I'm brain washing your body into craving my feet, and the only way to do that. is to condition you like Pavlov's favorite student. Leave you drooling, take away the treat, bring it back, take it away, and make you drool at my command.

File Size :1.32 GB
Duration :00:14:30

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2f81728043950/Sarah ... r_Feet.mp4