Different scenes with foot fetish

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
CrazyBaby13

Bailey Bae's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Bailey Bae's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Bailey Bae
Description: Bailey Bae is a brand new 19 year old girl from Wisconsin. She now attends a very prestigious Big Ten university and has only been in the adult biz for roughly three months now. She is so cute and girl-next-door looking. This scene took place on my most recent South Florida trip. Gotta love poolside scenes outdoors. It was a nice hot, typical South Florida afternoon. Nice and sunny and hot! She is wearing sneakers without socks making her feet nice and sweaty. This is her FIRST FOOT FETISH SHOOT. She is nice and tan and of Scandinavian and Frech descent. She removes each sneaker and wiggles her toes and points them as well showing off those nice wrinkled soles. She also just got a fresh pedicure before this scene. Next, I have her lay on her stomach in the Pose Position, one of our favorites, right? She points her toes, wiggles her toes and you get great closeup angles and viewpoints. There's nothing better than a hot 19 year old, pouring oil all over wrinkled soles. This is especially true when she rubs it all in and makes her soles and the tops of her feet real nice and shiny. In this clip, Bailey does just that as well as rubbing onto her legs. She pours the oil all over and lets it run down her soles. She also does this in the nude and outdoors in front of the pool. I then, lick her bare feet. I start her off wearing her new sneakers and without socks. Her feet are especially sweaty in this heat. I take off each sneaker and lick her sweaty soles and lick them from the back of her ankles to her toes. I also worship her feet in the Pose Position. Finally, see her stroke my cock with an awesome technique. She then applies oil all over her feet and my cock and she strokes it some more. She has a very steady cock stroking technique and she is quite good at it. That's pretty impressive since she never experienced anyone with a foot fetish before, only heard about it. After stroking my cock like a champ, I shoot a monster load which seemed like two pop shots, lol. She is THAT GOOD, folks! Bailey then holds up her cum covered soles to the camera. See the cum dripping off her feet.

Duration : 32 min 54 s
Size : 1.54 GiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Best Feet in the East!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:36 am

Best Feet in the East!

Genre:
Models: Allison Real Heel
Description: Meet Allison! She is known as the Real Heel. She has become quite the popular foot girl on Instagram and now Twitter. She has a big foot following and she hasn't shot for many companies other than her own content. She also has not shown her face much on camera until now. Lo and behold, she lives a town over from me and we were introduced by a mutual friend. It was dumb luck. She also has worked my famous Feet of Philly foot worship parties when I do them. She has super soft size 8 feet and with nice high deep arches and extremely wrinkled soles. You can really see the detail of the wrinkles, too. See her dangle her sneakers off her feet. She is not wearing socks so her feet are extra sweaty just for this shoot! She then holds up her feet and you can see some really nice closeup shots, too. I then enter and lick her soles and suck her toes. This girl is really into it, too. This is no acting. She is genuinely into having her feet worshiped. Next comes the footjob! She is also known for having the Best Feet in the East. She had been working on me for about three months as she wanted to show me her outstanding footjob skills. Wow, was she right! I have seen very few girls who really enjoy getting a guy off with her feet where she takes pride in it. It's probably less than five to be honest with you. Also, not too many girls can give a great footjob in reverse either. Only a few come to mind, but Allison is the best at it! The footjob was shoot in POV which I am liking more and more these days so expect to see more footjobs shot like this. I plan on mixing it up and combining angles. See the huge pop shot all over her feet and she finishes me off in a reverse footjob position!

Duration : 27 min 38 s
Size : 815 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Rahyndee James' Super Soft Soles!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:37 am

Rahyndee James' Super Soft Soles!

Genre:
Models: Rahyndee James
Description: I knew this hottie was going to be tons of fun as soon as I met her at an adult expo in Atlantic City not long ago. Her name is Rahyndee James. She's pretty new to the biz and she really doesn't shoot with other guys either so I was her first when it came to foot worship and footjobs. She was signing at a booth and when I discussed setting up a shoot, she immediately took off her heels and showed me her footjob motion, lol! My kinda girl! She's 21 years old and with size 6 feet that are among the softest I have ever felt or licked and with EXTREMELY high arches! I absolutely loved the contrast with the tan tops of her feet to her pink soft meaty soles. This girl's feet were so soft! What's even better, as unbelievably hot as she is, she was so spunky and with so much enthusiasm and bounce to her. She's a super performer and she truly aims to please as you will be able to tell in all her scenes for me. She also lays in the classic pose position in this scene, too I could lick this girl's feet for days and days. I just love licking the bottoms of her pink soles. She is so sensual, I am not sure how I didn't pop just by licking her soles and sucking her toes. One of the best faces and bodies I have ever shot! See her also in the pose position in this scene. She is extremely sensual and she really wants to please a guy with her talents. She works my cock while I lick her soft soles one by one, then she strokes my hard cock with both of her feet. She really has me going by now and I have to be careful NOT to pop too early, lol. I kept my composure and held it together because I want this prolonged and to enjoy it. She then turns the other way so you can see her amazing and perfect ass as she strokes my cock in a reverse footjob position. A lot of girls can't even do this and do it right, but Rahnydee can! Now, the most amazing footjob position ever, is where she lays sideways and does this toejob and solejob thing at the same time! Her technique was simply mind blowing! I never saw or felt anything quite like this and she took tremendous pride in it, too, lol. She couldn't wait to show me, lol. She also talks dirty the entire time! . She also happens to have huge natural tits, too!

Duration : 20 min 16 s
Size : 661 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Esmi Lee's Long Legs and Wrinkled Soles!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:39 am

Esmi Lee's Long Legs and Wrinkled Soles!

Genre:
Models: Esmi Lee
Description: I shot the beautiful, Esmi Lee during my last Florida trip and wow, was it hot and humid outside! That's a great thing for shooting foot fetish and foot worship scenes because that means SWEATY FEET! Just check out her incredible body. Her long legs and super soft wrinkled soles just jump out at you. She loves to tease and is certainly no stranger to foot fetish. She LOVES giving footjobs and having her bare feet licked and toes sucked. Her feet are a size 6.5. This outdoor scene is the perfect setting for Esmi's shoe dangle and foot tease. You get to see her in the Pose Position and also laying flat on her stomach with her soles facing upward right in front of your face. She also does a footjob motion. I absolutely could not wait to lick and worship Esmi Lee's bare feet right out of her tan wedges. Her feet were very very sweaty in the South Florida heat and humidity. So sweaty, they were nice and wet! She can even be slightly dominant, it comes naturally to her her. I love the teasing and asking me how bad I want to lick her bare feet and to get a footjob from her outdoors in the heat. Great sensual teasing here! You guys will also love the doggie style position where I lick her feet and you can see a great view of her ass and long legs. Next, is an unbelievable footjob! This exotic hottie has a nice golden tan, long legs and exquisite soft feet with high arches and very wrinkled soles. See this poolside footjob scene where she can pull off a slightly dominant role, yet be sensual and inviting. She starts off my stroking my cock with her size 6 feet and then switches to a doggie style position and has such a great technique, I don't know how in the world I didn't cum in seconds, lol. I held it together though and her ass was right in plain view. This has a sort of POV feel to it when she jerks my cock in doggie. It's a rare position because most girl can't give a good footjob and keep the motion going, but Esmi Lee is a totally different story here, folks!

Duration : 19 min 37 s
Size : 665 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Street Pickup Turns into a First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:40 am

Street Pickup Turns into a First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Natalia Brooks
Description: In my quest to always find the hottest girls and the perfect feet for you all, my latest brings me to South Florida. Here, I find a really hot, tan brunette sitting outside on a bench. She seems oblivious to the fact that my camera guy and I are on the prowl. She seems approachable enough so I introduce myself and tell her who I am and what I do. She seems to think I'm harmless and a nice guy, which I am of course, lol, and I present to her, what I would like to do. She kind of gave me a look at first, but I explained further. She obviously never had anyone approach her like this, much less, ask to shoot a video and take pics of her and her feet. I love her pink knee socks and sneakers, and on this hot day, that means sweaty feet! I did have to be careful because there are lots of businesses nearby and I wasn't sure who she was or where she may have worked. She looked like she might have been on her lunch break. She explains to me that she is EXTREMELY TICKLISH and still wasn't sure but I could tell she trusted us. She was really cool and invited us back to her condo which in fact, the condo complex was right in front of us. We follow her back to her place and she was really cool with everything. My camera guy set up the lighting, she filled out the model release and we took pics of her ID's. With that out of the way, we are all set to go!! She took off both of her sneakers and then gave a tease with just her knee socks on. She then slowly peeled off sock and revealed really night sweaty feet!! Her feet are nice and wide with great high arches!! She was definitely nice enough to let us into her condo to check out her feet and do a few scenes with her. She is really interested to know how I pull this off a lot and what I usually say to the girls and if I ever get any no's, etc. It's a fun interview scene and it's a great foot tease. She lays in the Pose and then lays on her stomach with her soles facing upward. Great closeup angles, too! Natalia then goes up on her tippy toes and you can really see her arches. Lots of SOLE SCRUNCHING, too!! The oiled soles segment was taken in Natalia's kitchen and she poured oil all over her tan feet. See her pour the oil and check out how it drips all over her feet and all over the place. It's so HOT! She then works in the oil into each foot and scrunches her soles, flexes and points her toes and you can really see the pronounced wrinkles in her soles. This especially looks good on nice wide tan feet with high arches like hers. She also ribs oil on the back of her ankles, the tops of her feet and even on her legs. I then lick her sock covered feet. You can feel the sweat right through her pink tie dyed knee socks. I lick her feet and arches with her socks on and then I take them off to lick her soft sweaty soles. I lick them from heel to toe and I suck on each toes and lick in between each one. Her feet are very tan, especially the tops and she has really wrinkled soles with nice high arches. I also love how her feet are wide, too. She is VERY TICKLISH though as you will see her giggle a lot even when licking them. Now, I have Natalia roll over on her stomach and worship her bare feet in the Pose Position! Her feet look great in the position and angle. I lick her feet and suck her toes. Nice closeup action as well. She then lays her legs down flat so the soles of her feet are facing upward and I lick her feet from that angle, as well. From there, she goes up on her tippy toes and I lick her soles, arches and back of her ankles. Like hot tan girls in FIRST FOOTJOB action?? Of course you do! . It was so nice of her to let me and my camera guy into her apartment so we could do the scene. She wasn't sure in the beginning but she could tell we weren't creeps, lol. She had never given a footjob before, not even in her own personal life. Now she was ready! I lick her bare feet and then she strokes my cock. Great footjob motion and it felt fantastic! She strokes my cock like a champ with both feet and then I dump a HUGE LOAD all over her tan feet! See it drip all over the tops of her feet and soles. She then holds up her cum drenched wrinkled soles to the camera.

Duration : 34 min 1 s
Size : 997 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Dee Dee Lynn's Long Toes!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Dee Dee Lynn's Long Toes!

Genre:
Models: Dee Dee Lynn
Description: Like LONG TOES & LONG LEGS??!! How bout hot freckled redheads with fair skin? Here is Dee Dee Lynn. For all you long toe lovers, this is YOUR GIRL! She is extremely Girl-Next-Door and very hot. The kind of girl you'd see in a mall. She has only done a few foot fetish scenes before and she enjoys it a lot. She's 22 years old and from Southern California. She is originally from Florida, however. She also has size 7.5-8 feet, depending on the shoe. Her toes are also very very flexible. Check out her extremely high arches as she dangles her heels. You can see the arches popping right out of her closed toe heels, in fact. Her feet are super soft since she wears tennis sneakers without socks often. Dee Dee then holds up her feet and wrinkled soles to the camera and you get great closeups and a great view of her long toes! Check out the awesome angles of Dee Dee Lynn's long legs and super high arches and wrinkled soles in the Pose Position. She lays on the large ottoman with her soles facing upward. Great wrinkled soles! She then brings her legs toward her body and you can see the tops of her feet and LONG TOES. Great closeups of her feet from several different vantage points. Then, I get to suck on her Lynn's LONG TOES and to lick her bare feet and high arches!! I've been ready for this ever since she kicked off her closed toe heels during her interview scene. I love sucking on long toes. They fit great in your mouth and it's also fun to lick in between each long toe. I also lick her soles and her perfect high arches. I provide you with great viewing angles, even an over the top from above vantage point when you can see me licking her feet while she rubs my cock. Her fair freckled skin is so pristine! I then have her do a great toe spread and I lick her arches from there. I finish up by licking the tops of her feet and well-manicured toes. I also rub her ass when licking her feet and she loves it! She pulls her legs closer to her body and I lick the tops of her feet that way. This fair skinned beauty can give an incredible footjob. She has a stunning technique and can jerk a cock so many different ways. She can give a footjob between her very high arches, with her long toes, and she knows exactly where on my cock to put her feet, soles, toes and arches. She Gets gel oil all over arches and works it all in. She gently strokes my cock while I lick her other foot and arches. It feels so incredible and the camera angles provided really makes you feel like you are right there! Don't let this innocent looking girl fool you! She knows what she's doing, for sure.

Duration : 30 min 40 s
Size : 856 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Kimber Lee's Super Wrinkled Soles!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Kimber Lee's Super Wrinkled Soles!

Genre:
Models: Kimber Lee
Description: Meet Kimber Lee! She had just turned 19 when I got a chance to work with her. She has amazing feet that are super soft and nice and wide. She has high arches and super wrinkled soles. Kimber has a smile that will light up any room and she loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. We do it all in this scene. She does a solo foot tease, pours and rubs baby oil all over them. She lays in the pose and I lick her feet in this position, as well. I love licking this girl's feet and she definitely enjoys. We even do this cool voyeuristic foot worship while she props her feet up on a desk while I kneel and lick her soles. For a girl her age, she really knows how to give an outstanding footjob. I was a little concerned about popping too fast, lol. I somehow got it together and it was a great scene! She rub my cock and balls while I licked her other foot. I lick her soles and back of ankles and she also flicks my hard cock around. Then, comes the cock stroking with soft, sensual then fast strokes. She takes the oil and pours it all over my cock and her arches and then the cock stroking really takes off and plenty of it. I finish by cumming all over her feet, the tops and bottoms. She then holds up her cum soaked feet to the camera. Check out KimberLeeLive.com for free access included with your FuckedFeet.com membership. See her live every week for free!

Duration : 35 min 44 s
Size : 916 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Fitness Model's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:44 pm

Fitness Model's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Rachell DD
Description: Rachel DD is back in Philly! Here's a super HOT blonde who also happens to be a fitness model as well as a personal trainer. She travels all around the US to shoot wrestling videos, fitness videos and also muscle worship. She's a very competitive girl who takes her physique and training very seriously. My kinda girl!! She is also really embracing foot fetish and foot modeling and one thing you guys are gonna just love is that she gives a very rare footjob!! I got so lucky with this one, guys! I've been waiting for this. Check out Rachel's heel dangle and wrinkled soles foot tease complete with toe pointing and toe flexing. She has size 6 feet with outstanding arches! She really has perfectly shape feet. What a body on this girl, too! She then rubs lotion all over her soft feet and works it in with her hands. Her soles are amazingly soft. She loves having her feet worshiped and truly appreciates it. She loves the attention and I definitely give it to her, lol. Just look at her fit athletic body, huge tits and highly arched feet. Great closeup action and perfect angles so you can see her feet get pampered. Lots of sole licking and toe sucking! I also lick her feet in the pose position, as well. When I heard she was passing through Philly, I jumped all over it! She was ready. Ready for a footjob! I can't claim this as a first footjob, but it's definitely a rare one, since I don't think just does this for anyone. Rachel is a special girl. A blonde bombshell with huge boobs and a great fit body. She has high arched size 6 feet that are very soft with super wrinkled soles! I actually shot this scene in several positions, three to be exact. Something a little different. We start off sitting next to each other and I lick her bare feet as she tease and rubs my cock over my shorts. Then it's inside my shorts, and then she pulls out my cock. I'm rock hard and then I lay on the floor as she strokes my cock with great technique. Not done yet, we both get naked - her body?? OMG! Unbelievable! I have her lay right between my legs to give you a sort of POV profile and she is jerking my cock till I explode all over the tops of her feet and on her soles. Then, she holds up her cum covered wrinkled soles to the camera to show you what she has done! Job well done, my dear!!

Duration : 35 min 29 s
Size : 1.03 GiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Chloe Foster
Description: Truly Orgasmic! Wow! What else can I say about gorgeous Chloe Foster!! She's just 20 years old and with size This girl will make your heart pound. I wasn't even supposed to shoot this girl. She was kind of tagging along with Sydney Cross, the first girl I shot on my trip. I asked Sydney who she was and she was kinda just hanging out by the pool.....and naked! Again, only in Florida, right??!! I really had my eye on her as she was so freakin cute and innocent looking.....but no so fast, lol....Chloe absolutely loves and gets off by having her feet played with. Who knew? What I did know, is that here is another opportunity to shoot another smokin hot Florida girl on this incredible shoot trip. You gotta love the girls you aren't supposed to get, lol. Sydney, herself, amazing as well, was like, ask her to suck on her toes. My camera man and myself approached her and asked to see her feet up close. Heck, she already was sunbathing in the nude. This girl was all about it! Here, I'm licking her feet and she's twisting and turning and playing with herself, REALLY REALLY liking it and a lot! Just look at her facial expressions, playing with herself, etc, etc...This ain't acting, boys & girls, this is the real deal. This girl's voice will melt you and you just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug. So hot! Chloe is back!! I invite her back the next day. This time in a super sensual foot tease clip. This 20 year old girl has amazingly high arches and deep wrinkled soles. Here's she rubs baby oil all over her feet and soles. She then holds up her soles to the camera and does a toe point and wiggles her toes. Next, she is getting her feet worshiped in the Pose Position. See her moaning and just getting flat out ORGASMIC as I lick her feet and legs and suck her toes in a couple of positions. You saw Chloe and how I go so lucky to be able to shoot her outside the day before. Well, now here I am and she's agreed for me to shoot her FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never had her feet on a guy's cock before. She even had to get her boyfriend's approval for this. Not sure how that worked out for her, but she sure liked it, lol. Never before have I seen a girl this turned on, she especially likes to please! Having her feet worshiped and jerking off a cock seriously made this girl wet and she is very animated while stroking my cock and ESPECIALLY at the pop shot. Great scene, here, guys and a fantastic young girl!

Duration : 22 min 27 s
Size : 668 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Super Star Kennedy Leigh!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 am

Super Star Kennedy Leigh!

Genre:
Models: Kennedy Leigh
Description: Kennedy Leigh is one of my hottest finds ever. She just turned 18 at the time and this is her first Foot Fetish shoot ever! She is unbelievably hot. She's tan, has super soft skin and is extremely. This girl is truly one of a kind! Kennedy is from Minnesota and she's part Greek & German - what a cool combo! She has size 7.5 feet with incredibly high arches, I mean, really high arches - they are unreal! Her soles are extremely soft and you can tell she takes good care of her feet. This scene features features some great angles and close ups of her feet while sitting and laying on a bed. Her feet are near perfection! So nice and tan, super high arches. Super soft wrinkled soles. Now it's time for my tongue to take over and lick her soles from the back of her heels to her toes. I lick in between her toes and suck each one, as well. Kennedy's soles are heavenly and she is one of the most sensual girls I have ever worked with. If you like hot young blonde 18 year type girls with a golden tan and super high arches, you'll love this scene. Check out the tan tops of her feet, too! I love wet waterlogged wrinkled soles in the bathtub! One look at 18 year old Kennedy Leigh's soles and high arches, I just had to get her into the bathtub to show off her wet soles. It made the tan tops of her feet look even sexier as it brought out her tan even more. The water made her soles wrinkle up a ton! She is such a tease. After some teasing, I jump into the tub with her and lick her wet bare feet and soles and show them to the camera - great wrinkled soles and wet feet shots! Watch her play with and stroke my cock as I lick her other foot! This is one for the ages! Can this girl get any hotter??!! Her face is beautiful. Her skin is super soft and golden brown. I can't believe how high her arches were and how soft her feet were. She has this innocence about her that will bring any guy to his knees. She's confident in herself and she loves to please! One thing that stands out very clearly is her sensuality. I have never seen a girl at her young age be so sensual. Everything she does is slow and calculated and she is very comfortable with her self. It's a very rare trait indeed. After worshiping her incredible 18 year old size 7.5 wet feet in the bathtub, we decided to bring it out onto the bed. . She strokes my cock with one foot while I lick the arches of her other foot. I am rock hard and ready for action. This newcomer wastes no time and displays an amazing combo of cock stroking and slow sensual strokes. I didn't know how long I was going to last, seriously. I got myself back together and now she rubs the vaseline gel oil all over her tan feet and soles, getting them all nice and shiny. Now the real fun begins and she jerking off my cock with great stroking action. I explode all over feet and the load went all over the place, straight up in the air several times and all over her feet. She's that good!! You owe to yourself to witness this beauty at work. She is extremely good at what she does!

Duration : 25 min 42 s
Size : 757 MiB

Download file