Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:09 am

Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Molly Manso
Description: Molly Manson is a gorgeous, tall 19 year old girl from Ohio. I had the pleasure of working with her in LA a few months ago while she was there. She has incredibly long legs and I got a lot of amazing footage with her. We start with a rare outdoor scene. I LOVE OUTDOORS SCENES! There's nothing like natural lighting. Molly is outside working on her tan, and she is wearing sneakers without socks. In the HOT California heat, her feet got REALLY SWEATY inside her sneakers. She continues to dangle her feet out of her sneakers giving you a peak at her BIG FEET and high arches. She has SIZE NINE FEET! She then takes both sneakers off and holds up each foot and then both feet. Check out her wrinkled soles and arches as she flexes her toes in a great toe spread. She also points her toes and wiggles her toes. Next, we have her outdoors for more foot fun. This time, she pours oil all over her huge, soft size 9 feet. See her take the bottle of oil and pour long streams all down the bottoms of her feet. She then works in the oil with her fans all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. It's like giving herself her own pedicure. Her feet are incredible soft and she also happens to get pedicures every other week. I love her long legs and lean body. There's a reason why she is such a fan favorite! Never too sweaty!!! Although it was indeed a hot and humid Southern California day and she had been wearing her white leather sneakers all morning. First, I licked the tops of her feet while the sneakers were still on. Then I licked her long legs. 19 year old, she has incredibly long legs. Perfect for licking up and down! Next, I take off both sneakers and lick her nice and sweaty SIZE 9 bare feet. She's quite ticklish and she loves the feeling of having a tongue on her wrinkled soles. I also suck each toe and lick between each one After licking her size 9 feet in the Pose Position, Molly then takes off her clothes giving you a sexy strip tease. After she is completely naked, I lay down on the mat and she plays with my cock and teases me while she sits on a weight bench. I lick her feet as she strokes my cock and then she wraps both feet around my cock and strokes it very well. Perfect technique! She then moves to doggie style and continues to stroke my cock with deft moves. I then pour oil onto her soft soles and she keeps jerking my dick. This is such a turn on as you an see her perfect heart shaped ass. She goes back to facing me and she gets me to pop a humongous load all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. This footjob is INTENSE!!! Molly then holds up both feet to the camera so you can see her cum covered soles and and the load all over the tops of her feet, as well. Now, that is what I call a workout!!

403 PICS - 2000x1333 - 116 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

College Girl Gives a Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:59 am

College Girl Gives a Footjob!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Ava Love
Description: Meet Ava Love. She's 19 and with size 9 feet! She's a totally cute blonde and you'll see her at a Feet of Philly Party soon! I also filmed her in the " Pose Position " Ava has soft creamy wrinkled soles. She's brand new! This scene was shot at the Piazza in Philadelphia. Great natural outdoor scene. I couldn't wait for the next part! It was hard enough watching her tease me with her super soft feet solo, lol. Now it's time to get down to business and that's licking Ava's soft barefeet. Here, I suck her toes and lick her wrinkled soles as she toe points and flexes her feet and toes. She is SO damn cute! Finally......watch Ava jerk me off with her feet laying down and then I drop a massive load on her cupped super wrinkled soles in the " Pose Position ".

169 PICS - 2000x1333 - 48 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Pocahontas Jones' Big Feet!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Pocahontas Jones' Big Feet!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models:
Description: Pocohontas Jones has incredible size 9 feet. Huge feet with very nice wrinkled soles with a cool toe ring on one of her feet, as well. In this clip, I interview Pocahontas and she teases you with her closed toe heels, where you can see her high arches popping out out of them. She then shows you her wrinkles soles and the tops of her feet. From there, she gets into the Pose Position. Pocahontas is another hot girl from the South I met at the an adult convention and she loves foot fetish. This girl epitomizes girl-next-door! She's definitely one of the cutest, most natural girls I have ever worked with. Great natural boobs, too! I love the view from behind and Pocahontas in the Pose. Her high arched feet and soft soles are a delight to lick. As you can tell, she's extremely ticklish in having her feet licked and especially the toes. I wouldn't label this a tickling video per se, but the ticklers will surely get a kick out of this part. If you like sensual foot worship and sole licking, this has it all! Gotta love worshiping size 9 feet! She's a little ticklish, but that's ok, lol. Her high arched feet are outstanding. Her soles have great wrinkles and she really enjoys her arches licked up and down. Watch her rub my cock over my jeans as she knows she'll be giving me a footjob next! The footjob starts off on a bed with her stroking my cock as I lick her barefeet. As she really starts working my cock, she's going to town with both feet. Now, a lot of you have been requesting footjobs where the girl lays on her stomach, like in the Pose Position where I cum onto her cupped feet and soles. We do just that in the next position. Also, check out her toejob technique as she grips my cock with her feet while laying on her stomach. That's not easy to do, lol. It felt so damn good! Her gorgeous young face is incredible and she is truly a foot goddess!

243 PICS - 1333x2000 - 59 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Jayden Rae's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:37 pm

Jayden Rae's First Footjob!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Jayden Rae
Description: This is Jayden Rae's FIRST FOOTJOB! I shot this 20 year old blonde beauty in Florida a few weeks back. This was shot outdoors next to a pool. If you like big feet, size 8.5 and waterlogged wrinkled soles, you will love this scene! We start out with some poolside foot licking while she plays with my cock. She then dips her feet into the pool to get her feet all nice and wet and waterlogged. This makes her wrinkled soles even wrinklier. You get some really nice POV angles here with great cock stroking skills. I explode allover her feet and soles and she then holds them up to the camera.

117 PICS - 2000x1333 - 47 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

You Wish You Could Have These Feet!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:25 am

You Wish You Could Have These Feet!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Allison Real Heel
Description: Do you really think you are going to have these feet on your cock and get a footjob from me? No! Only John does. First, though, I am going to oil up my size 8 feet and get them all shiny and smooth, so you can watch me give you a footjob! Oh the torment! Can you take it? Can you handle these shiny smooth soles all over his cock and not yours? Sit there and stroke your cock while you get jealous and wish it was your cock. See me wrap my feet around his cock. Oh yes, he is also licking my super wrinkled soles while I stroke his dick with my hands, as well. Now lay down closer as I stick my ass in your face and stroke John off in a reverse footjob position. Oh, can't you just feel it? It's so close, yet so far away for you. I then stroke John off to a massive load of cum all over my feet. Here, come closer so I can put these soles all over your face!

168 PICS - 1080x1920 - 40 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Freckled Faced Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:15 am

Freckled Faced Footjob!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Summer Daniel
Description: Here she is!! This is 22 year old Summer Daniels in her very first foot video! She has size 8 feet with high arches and really soft wrinkled soles. She is covered in freckles, even on her feet and legs!! Very hot indeed! She has a beautiful face and she takes off her black sneakers without socks to show off her really sweaty feet. She wiggles her toes, points her toes while wrinkling her soles even more for you. She's a swimmer with a great body and long legs - gotta love an athletic build! She also takes off her clothes and spreads her legs to show off her feet and soles and tops of her feet. I then take off her sneakers and her feet are extremely sweaty and I lick her wet soles and she is really loving this. I suck her toes and continue to lick her super wrinkled soles. This girl has incredible high-arched size 8 feet with super soft wrinkled soles and she gives me a footjob in several positions. She also rubs baby oil all over her soles and strokes my cock even harder. How did I not cum in like two seconds with this girl, lol! I still fantasize about Summer - I'll be going back to LA soon to shoot her again.

212 PICS - 2000x1333 - 56 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Cum All Over My Tan Feet!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Cum All Over My Tan Feet!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Katie Summer
Description: Katie Summers is an amazing tan blonde with size 8 feet. I have been dying to work with this sultry beauty once I went out to Cali! This is one of the hottest foot tease clips I have ever shot. She is so sensual and seductive. She knows exactly what you want. She removes her sneakers to reveal sweaty feet since she was wearing no socks for awhile. This girl knows EXACTLY what you want!! She shows you how she is going to give a footjob,which will be up soon! Just look at these soft pink soles. I couldn't wait to get to Katie's sweaty feet, especially right out of her sneakers! Her feet are really soft with super wrinkles and high arches. She's extremely sensual and verbal and knows what she likes. I also give her sneakers a whiff, too. Great sweaty feet mixed with leather smell! Such a hot girl!! Summers' barefeet were so hot and sweaty out of her sneakers. Perfect for footjobs! Watch Katie work my cock with expert technique. She pours baby oil on her feet and my cock and then she strokes me real good with her feet. We then switch positions giving you a great view of her ass and then we finish in a Pose Position while I explode into her cupped wrinkled soles!

186 PICS - 2000x1333 - 42 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Riley Jenner's Size 10 Feet!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Riley Jenner's Size 10 Feet!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Riley Jenner
Description: Riley Jenner has that beach blonde look. With her long legs, tan body and size 10 feet, she is a total foot goddess! See her super wrinkled soles and high arches. Her feet look great in heels and out of them and even better in my mouth and better yet.......on my cock. You get to see all that here and more!

185 PICS - 2000x1333 - 50 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Right off the Convention Floor

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Right off the Convention Floor
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Arabella Jade
Description: Check out Arabella Jade. She had NEVER shot for any companies before so I jumped at the opportunity. She was definitely a little nervous and unsure at first. She had never done anything on camera before, much let alone, foot fetish, foot worship or a footjob. She had just turned 18 recently and graduated from High School just two months earlier. Gotta LOVE THAT! She is such a fresh faced beauty. She has a golden brown tan and nice highly arched size 8 feet. The tops of her feet are also very tan, against her pink soles. The kind of tops that look incredible in closed toe heels, which you can see in this clip. Great toe cleavage, too! Since she has been wearing closed toe heels, that made her feet nice and sweaty. Her soles are nice and PLUMP and MEATY and they wrinkle up very nicely, too. Very nice thick wrinkled soles. She slides off one of her feet not quite out of her heel yet, and does a sexy, sensual DANGLE. She eventually kicks off both heels and holds up one foot at a time followed by both feet up with her soles facing the camera. She does a toe point and there's a lot of tow wiggling. In fact, this tan hottie is part Irish, Italian, Native American and German. Quite a neat mix! She also gets weekly pedicures. That must be why her feet are so damn soft. I also have Arabella step up as high as she can on her tippy toes and you get a low angle as if you were looking right up toward her from ground level. I am shooting this angle and position more and more now. See her shapely calves, yes she was a cheerleader in High School, and the backs of her ankles, so meaty and soft. What a view! She also has this super sexy voice. You guys will LOVE this girl! I don't think you can see this girl on any other sites. This was a total pickup at a convention. That's what makes this scene even sweeter!! She gets compliments all the time about her nice, tan, wide size 8 feet. She gets pedicures very often and loves the attention her feet get her. See Arabella pour oil all over her soles and feet, including the tops and backs of her ankles. She takes the bottle of oil, pours it all over her feet and you can see the streams of oil as she does this. She then, rubs the oil and works it into her feet, making them all nice and shiny. I then, have her hold up her feet to the camera and she wrinkles her shiny soles by doing plenty of sole scrunching, toe pointing, toe wiggling and toe flexing. If you like nice tan feet feet with wrinkled soles accentuated by the oil, making them nice and shiny, you'll LOVE this clip!! Great closeup action, as well! Arabella continues her FIRST EVER foot worship scene in the POSE POSITION! See me lick her size 8 bare feet in several positions in the Pose. I have her lay on her stomach with her soles facing upward. You get great closeups of this action, as well. See me lick he wrinkled scrunched soles and the back of her ankles as well as her legs. Arabella then goes up on her tippy toes and lick her high arches. She's also quite TICKLISH and you'll hear light giggles throughout, especially when I suck her toes. She then flips over as I lick her feet and soles as she does a toe point toward the camera. Her pretty face is looking right at you as I worship those perfect size 8 feet! Really HOT 1st timer and she loves having her feet licked and toes sucked and it really shows in these clips. Not only is this her FIRST FOOTJOB, but its her FIRST SHOOT OF ANY KIND!! She was kind of shy at first but she really warmed up and she showed how AWESOME she is at giving footjobs! She has really nice tan feet, the tops are really tan, too, and they are size 8! This scene took place at an adult convention and I was so glad to have met this BRAND NEW girl! She has really nice wide feet and SUPER WRINKLED SOLES! We start off by me licking one foot while she plays with my already hard cock. She strokes it really well and I'm ready for both feet around me cock. She starts off with slow sensual strokes and then she picks up the pace and goes faster. She then pours oil all over my cock and her feet and then her tan shiny feet and soles are working my cock in a fast stroking manner. After much cock stroking, I shoot a load all over her feet and soles and also into the air, it's a monster pop shot. She then works the cum all into her feet and holds up her cum soaked wrinkled soles up to the camera! Another first timer, another WIN!!

285 PICS - 2000x1333 - 83 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Chloe Foster
Description: Truly Orgasmic! Wow! What else can I say about gorgeous Chloe Foster!! She's just 20 years old and with size This girl will make your heart pound. I wasn't even supposed to shoot this girl. She was kind of tagging along with Sydney Cross, the first girl I shot on my trip. I asked Sydney who she was and she was kinda just hanging out by the pool.....and naked! Again, only in Florida, right??!! I really had my eye on her as she was so freakin cute and innocent looking.....but no so fast, lol....Chloe absolutely loves and gets off by having her feet played with. Who knew? What I did know, is that here is another opportunity to shoot another smokin hot Florida girl on this incredible shoot trip. You gotta love the girls you aren't supposed to get, lol. Sydney, herself, amazing as well, was like, ask her to suck on her toes. My camera man and myself approached her and asked to see her feet up close. Heck, she already was sunbathing in the nude. This girl was all about it! Here, I'm licking her feet and she's twisting and turning and playing with herself, REALLY REALLY liking it and a lot! Just look at her facial expressions, playing with herself, etc, etc...This ain't acting, boys & girls, this is the real deal. This girl's voice will melt you and you just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug. So hot! Chloe is back!! I invite her back the next day. This time in a super sensual foot tease clip. This 20 year old girl has amazingly high arches and deep wrinkled soles. Here's she rubs baby oil all over her feet and soles. She then holds up her soles to the camera and does a toe point and wiggles her toes. Next, she is getting her feet worshiped in the Pose Position. See her moaning and just getting flat out ORGASMIC as I lick her feet and legs and suck her toes in a couple of positions. You saw Chloe and how I go so lucky to be able to shoot her outside the day before. Well, now here I am and she's agreed for me to shoot her FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never had her feet on a guy's cock before. She even had to get her boyfriend's approval for this. Not sure how that worked out for her, but she sure liked it, lol. Never before have I seen a girl this turned on, she especially likes to please! Having her feet worshiped and jerking off a cock seriously made this girl wet and she is very animated while stroking my cock and ESPECIALLY at the pop shot. Great scene, here, guys and a fantastic young girl!

360 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File