Stripping out of her catsuit!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am

Stripping out of her catsuit!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Brittany B.
In her crotchless black patterned catsuit and black high heel boots, new face Brittany B. looks very inviting! Blonde and blue-eyed, with her curvy figure and tempting butt nicely accentuated by the stripes of her catsuit, Brittany tugs off her boots and shows us her feet in the nylon fabric. She peels the catsuit off her butt and poses sweetly on the bed, showing off the shape of her bottom and the arches of her peds.

130 | 2000x1328 | 33 Mb

Download Stripping out of her catsuit!

babyposter88

The footy time of his life!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:45 pm

The footy time of his life!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Abbie Cat
Abbie Cat looks similar to a girl I'll call "Nora", whom I dated thirty-two years ago. Abbie is dark-haired, dark-eyed, and vivacious just as Nora was. Unfortunately Nora had a hangup about her feet being touched, much less kissed or worshiped, and so looking at Abbie's encounter with Choky Ice!

115 | 2000x1328 | 25 Mb

Download The footy time of his life!

babyposter88

Long toes for long loads!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Long toes for long loads!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Alex
Check out this best of HLF set starring punky Alex. She teases us in her white and pink cotton panties, pink tank top, and white and pink sneaker socks. Young Alex looks like she doesn't take bullshit from guys.

125 | 2000x1329 | 57 Mb

Download Long toes for long loads!

babyposter88

The Barefoot Daisy Chain!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:50 pm

The Barefoot Daisy Chain!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Anetta Keys
You're in luck tonight foot fetish lovers! My leg-loving girlfriends Kassey Krystal and Aneta Keys came over for a hot threesome, and I want to invite you into my livingroom to join us! We just love getting into sexy lingerie and heels and enjoy each other's bodies to the maximum! Aneta and I first put Kassey in between us so we can adore her fine body. Ass and nipple lapping soon leads to the sucking of toes, as we lay Kassey back on the couch and have her spread her legs wide for each of us. Aneta and I really go after Kassey's black nylons, tearing them apart to get at the wiggly digits inside, while Kassey plays with her pierced clit. Making a lesbian pussy licking lineup, Kassey pulls Aneta's panties to the side and gets busy on her slit, while I tongue Kassey from below. Then it's Aneta's turn for some feet loving, and mine last, but definitely not least! I get to go in between the lovely two and Aneta gets busy with my wet box while I get busy with Kassey's. It all ends in a barefoot daisy chain with Kassey in the middle again sucking on one of our feet, while our other feet rubs her pussy, and each of us masturbating to one foot stomping orgasm!

115 | 2000x1329 | 99 Mb

Download The Barefoot Daisy Chain!

babyposter88

Tearing out of their pantyhose!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Tearing out of their pantyhose!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Samantha Jolie
Ewe Sweet meets up with Samantha Jolie. Ewe's in the black and red pantyhose, and Sam's in the pink patterned tights. You can just feel the softness of Ewe's fanny as Samantha squeezes it underneath the pantyhose. Ewe starts licking Sam through a hole in her pantyhose, then tears off the toes of Sam's tights so that she can lick at her bare toes. Ewe rips the crotch of her own hose, and Sam sticks in her foot to stir Miss Sweet's honeypot.

125 | 1328x2000 | 37 Mb

Download Tearing out of their pantyhose!

babyposter88

Sweet cheerleader feet!

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Sweet cheerleader feet!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Anna Tatu
Who doesn't love cheerleaders? Their flirty uniforms and high-kicking antics give boners to college boys and middle-aged professors alike!! And our model Anna Tatu perfectly embodies this happy icon of lust!

120 | 1331x2000 | 32 Mb

Download Sweet cheerleader feet!

babyposter88

High arches and knee socks!

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 am

High arches and knee socks!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Danielle Maye
Danielle wears pretty gray knee socks as she gives Mika a pedicure and leg massage that leads to some heavy duty toe-play between the gals. Again, the DDF cameras go in close to capture all the details. You'll be able to pretend you're underneath Mika's feet as Danielle kneads her legs with lotion.

135 | 1328x2000 | 36 Mb

Download High arches and knee socks!

babyposter88

Surrender to miss Marsha Lord!

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:52 am

Surrender to miss Marsha Lord!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Marsha Lord
Feature spotlight this week is a Best of HLF classic starring Marsha Lord and Ruka Stone. Marsha looks spectacular at 5'10" tall and wearing ankle-strap sandals with four inch heels. Ruka is a photographer doing leg and foot shots, and he couldn't have a better model than Marsha whose gams are amazing in the gartered sheer black stockings.

180 | 2000x1328 | 60 Mb

Download Surrender to miss Marsha Lord!

babyposter88

Champagne and semen!

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am

Champagne and semen!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Wiska
It's New Year's Eve, Nick Lang says hello to 2011 with blonde Wiska and brunette Ann Marie La Sante. He's "drinkin' with his bitches," as a festive sign denotes on the wall, and it leads to lots of footplay as the girls stroke his cock with their spiky heels or pantyhose-covered gams.

125 | 2000x1328 | 51 Mb

Download Champagne and semen!

babyposter88

A new goddess to worship!

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:52 pm

A new goddess to worship!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Marie Lambo
I really, really love new face Marie Lambo! I love her curvy body and her shapely feet. I also love her expressive face, which goes from wholesome to sultry in the click of a camera lens! I also adore her big natural bosom which adds to her fetish allure as a strong young Amazon who towers over men with powerful legs and provocative toes!

145 | 2000x1328 | 54 Mb

Download A new goddess to worship!