xreal30

Footjob in Ripped Nylons

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:38 am

[CENTER]

Footjob in Ripped Nylons

Actress name: Mia Nicolette
Date of Birth: February 20, 1999
Studio: Clips4Sale / IWantClips
Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, brunette, 1080p, shaved.pussy, straight, handjob, cumshot, pov, small.tits, teen, cum.in.mouth, 720p, vaginal.sex, fetish, stockings, amateur, female.domination, footjob, feet, humiliation, socks, skirt, stepdaughter, cuckold, foot.fetish, spit, stepfather, in.bath, smoking, cum.on.feet, chastity, babysitter, crossdressing, small.penis.humiliation, painted.toenails, ignored, sockjob, talking.on.phone, nylon.socks, fishnet.socks, mia.nicolette,

Description: I use my shoes to rub my foot boy's cock through his boxers to get him nice and rock hard. then pull his boxers down to give him a hot shoejob. I take my shoes off to reveal my perfect feet in my black, sweaty nylons, then use them to jerk his cock every which way. I give him a passionate blowjob, spitting and sucking while my toes wiggle and tickle his cock. Then I oil him up, letting him feel every thread of nylon as I expertly milk his cock with my strong arches and toes, making him shoot his cum all over his own chest.

File Name: Footjob in Ripped Nylons
Duration: 00:28:58
File Size: 2.99 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: mp4
Audio: AAC

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob in Ripped Nylons.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Footjob Milking POV

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:38 am

[CENTER]

Footjob Milking POV

Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, brunette, 1080p, shaved.pussy, straight, handjob, cumshot, pov, small.tits, teen, cum.in.mouth, 720p, vaginal.sex, fetish, stockings, amateur, female.domination, footjob, feet, humiliation, socks, skirt, stepdaughter, cuckold, foot.fetish, spit, stepfather, in.bath, smoking, cum.on.feet, chastity, babysitter, crossdressing, small.penis.humiliation, painted.toenails, ignored, sockjob, talking.on.phone, nylon.socks, fishnet.socks, mia.nicolette,

Description: I'm going to prove to you that I know how to milk a cock like no other. in only 5 minutes! Watch as my hot, sweaty feet m..assage your throbbing cock and bring you to pure and perfect ecstasy!

File Name: Footjob Milking POV
Duration: 00:04:59
File Size: 41.82 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob Milking POV.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Footjob While on the Phone with Parents

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:38 pm

[CENTER]

Footjob While on the Phone with Parents

Description: We've been studying nonstop for a big test tomorrow, but I decide it's time to take a little break. I take off my sexy knee high white socks and give you an eyeful of the soft, delicious soles you've been craving. I can tell i'm driving you crazy, so I grip your cock nice and tight with my perfect toes and sensually glide my silky soles up and down your shaft. As i'm pumping your cock between my sexy arches, I get a call from my Step-Dad, wondering where I am. I explain to him that i'm studying at a friends house as I continue m..assaging your cock with my perfect feet. I finally convince him to let me stay a little longer, but he calls back, insisting that it's getting late. I tell him it's VERY important that we keep studying for the big test tomorrow, and i'll call him once i'm finished. I can tell you're about to blow, so I call my step-dad back and tell him I'm ready to be picked up. as my beautiful feet milk all of the hot, creamy cum from your cock!

File Name: Footjob While on the Phone with Parents
Duration: 00:19:36
File Size: 2.64 GB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob While on the Phone with Parents.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Fucking His Best Friend

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:36 pm

[CENTER]

Fucking His Best Friend

Description: Happy Locktober, cuck slaves!

This year, I'm upping the ante. I decided to lock my pathetic, sissy boyfriend up in chastity and find a man who's not only sexier, but better than him in every possible way. his best friend! I decided the ultimate test of devotion and submission would be to make my worthless boyfriend watch me get FUCKED nice and hard by his handsome and hung best friend right in front of him, all while his useless nub is locked away.

I look straight into his eyes and ridicule him for all his inadequacies, the key to his chastity cage bouncing around on the anklet I'm wearing, as his best friend's huge uncut cock tears into my pussy. His friend grabs my perfect tits, wraps his strong hands around my neck, kisses me passionately, and worships my feet while holding my legs up and DRILLING my pussy. He spanks my hot little ass until it's red, raw and tingling before he shoves his m..assive cock deep into my tight little asshole-which is something I've refused to ever try with my boyfriend! Some best friend he is, huh?

I make sure to constantly remind my sissy cuck boyfriend how much better his friend is every chance I get-looking into his eyes while overcome with the ecstasy of finally having a real cock inside of me. He worships my feet better, eats my pussy better, and treats me rough like the dirty slut I am. I let him fill me up with his hot cum several times before the sheer ecstasy leaves us both in awe-and eager to do it again and again!

My boyfriend can never go back now; he is forever a pathetic desperate little cuck, and I love it!

File Name: Fucking His Best Friend
Duration: 00:47:36
File Size: 2.7 GB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Fucking His Best Friend.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:36 pm

[CENTER]

Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV

Description: Act natural as I hide under your blankets and sensually glide my beautiful feet up and down your shaft, m..assaging your cock with my silky soles using nothing but sweat and saliva. After making your cock blow, I lick up every last drop of creamy cum from my hot, sweaty, cherry painted toes.

File Name: Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV
Duration: 00:27:13
File Size: 1.97 GB
Video: mov

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV.mov

[/CENTER]

xreal30

IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet

Post by xreal30 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:36 pm

[CENTER]

IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet

Description: For the IWantClips spit junkies who want to see my soles glazed with drool.

File Name: IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet
Duration: 00:01:03
File Size: 86.71 MB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity

Post by xreal30 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:36 am

[CENTER]

Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity

Description: Locktober is coming, but my foot slave won't be! For an entire month, I'll be keeping him locked and **** in this tiny device - a cute pink chastity cage so secure that he'll never be able to get his sissy-clit free! Being the generous goddess that I am, I decide to treat him to one last st34my footjob, and I use my soft, wrinkly arches to edge his puny little sissy-cock before putting it away under my lock and key!

File Name: Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity
Duration: 00:32:22
File Size: 3.29 GB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In

Post by xreal30 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:36 am

[CENTER]

Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In

Description: The morning after locking my slave up for locktober, I decide to check-in to make sure that his chastity device is secure. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours, yet he's already at a fever pitch of frustration. I have no mercy. Pathetic males need control, so he needs to suck it up and make his goddess proud. I own his cock now. I control the freedom of his manhood.

File Name: Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In
Duration: 00:10:17
File Size: 1.05 GB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Loyalty Day Footjob POV

Post by xreal30 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:36 am

[CENTER]

Loyalty Day Footjob POV

Description: Loyalty Day is a special day for foot boys to reaffirm their loyalty to their goddess, and it falls on May 1 of each year. This year, I'm going to give you a footjob, but you are NOT allowed to cum until I grant you permission. I take my time teasing and caressing your throbbing hard cock, bringing you to near climax - only to be kept on edge, quivering and begging for release. I even make you watch me worship my own foot, suck my own toes and lick my own soft soles as I rub your cock with my other foot. You feel every sensation as my sexy arches and beautiful, painted toes glaze along the shaft of your cock. but every time I feel your cum rising to the head of your cock, I release my feet from your cock to keep your balls aching. After denying you the luxury to cum several times, I finally milk every last drop of warm cum from your loyal cock, playing with it in between my little toes and letting it drip down my silky soles.

File Name: Loyalty Day Footjob POV
Duration: 00:22:59
File Size: 1.18 GB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Loyalty Day Footjob POV.mp4

[/CENTER]

xreal30

Nude Footjob & Blowjob POV

Post by xreal30 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:36 am

[CENTER]

Nude Footjob & Blowjob POV

Description: My amazing body is completely naked as I take your cock in my mouth, licking it and sucking it. I wrap my soft, silky soles around your cock and jerk up and down, alternating between giving you a footjob and giving you a blowjob. Then, I oil you up as I m..assage and jerk your cock to completion, letting you cum all over my perfect feet.

File Name: Nude Footjob & Blowjob POV
Duration: 00:08:05
File Size: 880.05 MB

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Nude Footjob & Blowjob POV.mp4

[/CENTER]