vip member

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:57 pm

Meanasianwife Defeated Under My Bare Feet And Humiliated.mp4

File Size: 929 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:12:15

Description:

My foot slave is captured in an amazing hold which sentences him to smell my feet for the whole time of this clip. He is
lying on his tummy while I sit on his back, pushing his face deep into my feet. If he doesn't want to be smothered, he
has to use all the remaining power in his arms to lift himself a little bit constantly. But it isn't easy! Look at what
kind of position he is in - It's tough, uncomfortable, and quite exhausting to lift anything from below.

No wonder he slowly gave up and rather breathed very heavily through my feet because he has no power to left anymore. It's
a real struggle for him and a great humiliating lesson. Now he realizes even more than ever, that he is just a foot slave
and I can use him whenever I want to.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: foot smelling, foot smother, asian feet, foot humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, foot femdom, asian femdom,
wrestling foot, foot hold, bare feet, asian, foot slave, foot worship, foot lock

https://k2s.cc/file/5661588583526/Meana ... liated.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:47 pm

Brat Princess2 Alexa Foot Worship Heaven for Foot Slave.mp4

File Size: 277 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:08:47

This clip is for anyone who loves to worship feet. This dumb foot slut gets the privilege to worship Alexas foot.
From licking the toes down to the arch and to the heel. Then sucking each and every toe. This is the only thing
he is good for. I wonder if he can fit all of her toes in his mouth?

Princess Crystal

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: alexa.

https://k2s.cc/file/f0545b11b27d1/Brat_ ... _Slave.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:14 pm

Damazonia Serviced and worshipped by our rubber slaves.mp4

File Size: 2697 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 24 fps
Duration: 00:18:44

Lounging by the pool, Damazonia and Alexxa Von Hell are relaxing and smoking cigars after a long day.
Matrix comes just at the right moment with her two rubber slaves whose only purposes are to serve and
worship. The Goddesses are demanding and the slaves know how to solely bring their best behaviour and
service; They are well trained, so they will be following orders as per the ladies' wishes. Massaging
their shoulders and feet, worship their perfect bodies...The shiny latex is glowing under the sun while
the Dominas enjoy themselves. Damazonia's dirty feet will be clean, her armpits too; After all, the
servants are also great cleaners. Mistress Matrix makes sure their toys are always focused on their tasks,
feeding them spit as reward. Mistress Alexxa Von hell let herself being worshipped from ass to toes and
use the rubber slaves as ashtray. What a perfect day for the Goddesses who deserved every single minute
of attention; And that goes without mentioning how lucky the slaves are!

https://k2s.cc/file/599802fa627be/Damaz ... slaves.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon May 01, 2023 6:35 pm

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE and JANE Your nasty face and filthy tongue will be dirty.mp4

File Size: 969 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:14:24

My friend Jane and I like to have fun with all kinds of idiots like this whore. She is ready to do whatever
we tell her .. Today we will have fun with her properly! Her filthy tongue will turn black with dirt, and her
nasty face will become wet with our saliva! This slut deserves a lot of humiliation, so we don't feel sorry
for her at all .. lol. Let the fun begin! ..Nicole..

https://k2s.cc/file/09943e81a6b6c/SERVA ... _dirty.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon May 01, 2023 7:05 pm

Licking Girls Feet AURORA and SARAH You definitely wanna freshen up pig.mp4

File Size: 1149 Mb
Duration: 00:17:04

Pig's place is a puddle, where else? After rose became a slave girl, Nicole put her in a puddle where she belongs.
Today Aurora and Sarah decided to visit her and they brought a bowl for her to drink. "You've been sitting here
all night and we think you're thirsty?" - Sarah asked and scooped muddy and dirty water from a puddle. rose began
to sip nasty water from the bowl while the girls took pictures of her and laughed at her. They rolled their heavy
boots in the mud and ordered the slave girl to lick this mess. rosa tried to clean the girls' dirty boots with her
tongue, but they got dirty over and over again. Aurora and Sarah put boots on her head, dipping her face in the
mud and ordering her to eat it. The slave girl ate a lot of dirt from the girls' boots and the ground .. Her face
and tongue were all covered in mud and she felt as humiliated as possible.

https://k2s.cc/file/d389bdfb477ac/Licki ... up_pig.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 02, 2023 4:26 pm

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS AURORA and SARAH Lets check how our slave lives.mp4

File Size: 1121 Mb
Duration: 00:16:42

Have you ever seen or thought about where and how nasty slaves live? Today my friend Aurora and I decided to visit
our slave girl rose. Ugh, how disgusting it is .. she lives like a real pig .. rests in the garbage and eats pet food.
I'm sure she's glad to see us! lol. We'll let her eat this nasty food and lick our shoes. We are kind today! But we
don't want to stay in this dump for too long ... so we'll leave her here. Here is the place for her!

https://k2s.cc/file/245f6d10741aa/SERVA ... _lives.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu May 04, 2023 8:12 pm

YOUNG GODDESS CLUB ARABIAN GODDESS DALILA amp SLAVE SUBR ARABIAN MISTRESS FEET PART 2.mp4

File Size: 1217 Mb
Duration: 00:10:51

An anesthetic look, a stern voice, Dalila is the arab Mistress the subs dream about. She’s cruel, merciless, sadistic, profiteer, ass
fucker, definitely, Dalila has all the virtues !
Sub R is an enduring slave a real masochist who enjoys deep ass fucking, the kind of guy able to take two feet in the anus before begging
his Mistress to fuck him with a 30 cm strap-on…
In this late afternoon, Dalila smokes a cigarette while she’s trampling her human carpet. 2 little feet, tanned, dirty and smelly, size 37,
the kind of feet you are ready to give everything for. Sub R swallows the spits of Dalila and her cigarette ashes,
« suck my foot ! »
The whole foot is now inside the mouth of Sub R, if you like foot gagging, don’t miss this scene.
R was just waiting for that, Dalila tramples and humiliates him, he comes on her feet.

https://k2s.cc/file/da91436b05ff9/YOUNG ... PART_2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu May 04, 2023 8:40 pm

YOUNG GODDESS CLUB GODDESS DALILA amp SLAVE DAN RECRUITS ASSISTANT MANAGER CV DOMINATION PART 2.mp4

File Size: 1505 Mb
Duration: 00:13:22

What are you saying ? A CV ? A resume ? No please, don’t bother ! A simple photo, just a snapshot, but of your feet... Dan got something even
better that a picture of her feet, he got her feet... in his mouth. « Lick them dirty bitch ! ». A husky voice, a smoldering voice, don’t look
any further, it is Dalila, humiliatrix and dominatrix. Dan’s face is full of spits, Dalila is spreading them with her feet, Dan wanted to get
humiliated, the results exceeds all expectations ! A real ‘feet & spits » which is not commercially available. Now imagine the smell of her
feet after one hour jogging, you’d love to lick them ? Now imagine some big loogies you have to lick on her dirty soles, I’m pretty sure, you’re
having a hard on... But there’s no recruitment without wages, of course Dalila doesn’t intend work but she wants a salary. « how much you said ? »
There’s no doubt that the figure proposed by Dan is totally inadequate, there’s no doubt that Dalila is gonna make him pay the price... Humiliation,
Arab Goddess, Arab Mistress, spitting, foot smelling, foot domination, face-slapping. MP4 FULL HD.

https://k2s.cc/file/4850fe1838ccb/YOUNG ... PART_2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue May 09, 2023 7:18 pm

YOUNG GODDESS CLUB GODDESS DALILA amp SLAVE PADDY ARABIAN TRAINING FOR SLAVE.mp4

File Size: 1085 Mb
Duration: 00:09:36

Paddy, 48 yo, and over 20 years spent at the feet of different dominatrixes, mostly Arabs since our guy has a real passion for
oriental women. He dreamed about a hard domination session with Mistress Dalila, she did not disappoint him…
Paddy has been brought into a trash can, he knows exactly where his place is, when Dalila opened the lid, he got a big loogie
in the face, that’s a good start!
The sub is on all fours like, his balls hanging down, a collar around his neck, a leash, some spits that run down on his pathetic
face, big slaps, there’s no doubt! You’ve called Mistress Dalila!
« lick my feet dirty bitch! »
A rapsy voice, a smoldering eyes, Dalila is a mercyless Dominatrix, she intends to train her slave and makes him a good doormat.
Before meeting Dalila, Paddy was sure to bear the pain, at her feet, he’s not longer sure of anything…

Category: ARAB FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, ARAB GODDESS, ARAB FOOT FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: young goddess, young mistress, young domina, arab mistress.

https://k2s.cc/file/c85de7a6a6060/YOUNG ... _SLAVE.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu May 11, 2023 7:10 pm

Gynarchy Goddess Slave girl foot worship.mp4

File Size: 368 Mb
Duration: 00:11:06

This cute little slave girl was found playing around naked in the garden, so I thought I would just borrow for her a couple of minutes.
Mistress Rose @shecontrols and I were in such desperate need for our feet to be worshipped, and this pretty young thing was more than
happy to take our beautifully pedicured feet deep into her mouth without much instruction! Little slave girl Bonnie Brown does such a
good job licking, sucking and gagging on our feet until her mascara streams down her face and she can't help but moan and writhe around
in pleasure. Girls do it so much better...

https://k2s.cc/file/1925cb2da9c77/Gynar ... orship.mp4