Joyelonda
vip member

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:05 pm

Kiffa feet Goddess Kiffa Sexy latin maid EP1.mp4

File Size: 339 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 30 fps
Duration: 00:17:12

The Lazy Gamer is gaming in his bedroom, when the maid asks to clean his room, he hides under the bed,
only to see the sexy feet and meaty soles of the maid. She keeps calling her boyfriend on the phone, that
she is almost ready for the date and has to clean the lazy gamer bedroom before leaves.
The lazy gamer keeps staring at her sexy feet on the sandals. The maid got mad, because she was almost
late for her date, because he was playing non stop in his bedroom. She perceives that he keeps staring at
her feet. She thinks he is crazy, and perceives that he likes her feet. So, she makes him clean his room,
so she can be ready for her date, and she doesn't have to clean his room anymore, and the gamer may kiss
and worship her feet.
The lazy gamer feels a little uncomfortable with her having two boyfriends, but he worships the sexy latin
maid anyway! He loves her feet! She relaxes while he worships her feet! She even films and records him
worshipping her feet to make sure he will obey her!

https://k2s.cc/file/0017d247a50f8/Kiffa ... id_EP1.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:39 pm

Brat Princess2 Charlotte Lost Bet means Best Friends Little StepSister gets Foot.mp4

File Size: 470 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:11:27

Devon made a bet with Charlotte’s older step-sister. If Devon’s team loses, it means that she has to
lick her friend’s little step-sister’s feet. Devon’s team does not win, but now Devon doesn’t want to
lick Charlotte’s feet. Charlotte is younger than her and it’s humiliating. Charlotte seems very pleased
at the thought of having her big step-sister’s friend lick her toes. Devon flat out refuses. Charlotte
reminds Devon to play fairly. She lost the bet, so it means she has to do it. Devon has never licked
a foot before. She thinks it sounds gross. Charlotte gets very with the older girl. She yells at her
to just stick out her tongue and shut up. Startled, Devon does as she’s told. Charlotte wipes her foot
across Devon’s tongue and laughs. Devon starts to cave. She begins to follow orders and very soon she’s
compliant licking Charlotte’s soles. Once Devon is worshiping feet, Charlotte tells Devon to call her
Princess. Devon starts referring to her best friend’s little step-sister as Princess. Then, Charlotte
decides that she’s going to call Devon “bobblehead.” Princess really enjoys spending time with bobblehead!
She wants to make it a regular thing. Bobblehead is still having second thoughts. But Charlotte is so
incredibly manipulative, very soon Devon is falling into her trap. Charlotte has decided that she is
going to make Devon her slave. Devon’s best friend is going to laugh at her when she sees that her
little step-sister has turned her into a slave. Charlotte has big plans for her new slave girl. First
thing, Charlotte is going to make out with Devon’s boyfriend in front of her. Devon will have to learn
to not feel hurt, because making out with Devon’s boyfriend will make Charlotte happy. A good slave
knows that it’s all about making Princess happy!

Clip Contains: Charlotte Cross, Devon, Lesbian Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

https://k2s.cc/file/efa4dd549a58b/Brat_ ... s_Foot.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 pm

Brat Princess2 Amadahy Convinces Lesbian Friend to Worship Feet.mp4

File Size: 687 Mb
Duration: 00:14:19

Amadahy's boyfriend is on his way over, She and devon have been hanging out in the meantime. Amadahy
knows that devon has a big crush on her, it's kind of cute. Devon could never replace Amadahy's boyfriend,
but she's kind of fun to play around with when Amadahy's boyfriend isn't there. Especially because devon
is submissive as a little puppydog to Amadahy. Devon will do anything to make Her happy. Amadahy takes
full advantage of devon's little crush. It's amusing to her to subtly humiliate devon, most of the time
without devon even realizing. Devon is blinded by puppylove. For example, devon would love to make out
with Amadahy like Amadahy's boyfriend gets to. But devon doesn't get to do that. But Amadahy does invite
devon to suck on her toes. It doesn't take much convincing from Amadahy to get devon to do degrading things.
Devon will do anything just to be close to her crush. Devon does not have a foot fetish, she has an Amadahy
fetish. Amadahy tells devon that it would feel really good if devon sucked Her toes. Devon wants to please
Amadahy, so with little resistance she worships her friend's feet. It is her first time worshiping feet.
Amadahy keeps egging devon on by telling her how amazing it feels. Devon is very eager to please. Amadahy
is able to thrust her foot deep into devon's throat. She's able to deep throat her before devon gags. For
as shy as devon seems, she's turning out to be quite the slut for Amadahy. Amadahy rests her waiting foot
on devon's large breasts, like a soft pedestal. You can see that the girl is being trained to be even
more passive and submissive through subtle psychological manipulation. Amadahy starts to foot smother devon.
She pinches the girl's nose shut between her toes and fucks her mouth with the other foot. Devon cannot
breathe. Amadahy giggles. Devon seems to be falling deeper and deeper in love with her friend. And Amadahy
has made the shy little puppydog into Her bitch. There's a Jennifer and lola clip highlight tacked on at
the end for a little added emotionally crippling Les Dom. (14:19 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, devon, Lesbian Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Female Slave Training, Submissive Slut, Foot Smothering

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, HUMILIATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: foot worship.

https://k2s.cc/file/3cc0b7973a7c4/Brat_ ... p_Feet.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Princess ValerieW Maid home wrecker JOI.mp4

File Size: 201 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 60 fps
Duration: 00:06:26

https://k2s.cc/file/7b77749f59799/Princ ... er_JOI.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:12 pm

Raquel Roper Miss Ropers Dirty Foot Slut Ft Maria Jade.mp4

File Size: 768 Mb
Duration: 00:12:58

"You have another model who desperatly wants to be like you and appear on your videos. Since she is
up to do anything to please you, you've walked around barefoot all day in order to make her clean
your dirty feet. When the video starts you have your very dirty soles on the table and she is kneeling
down before them. You order her to lick your feet clean and she gently obey even if she is disgusted.
During the whole video you make fun of how desperate she is. In the end, she asks you if she can be
promoted. With empathy you explain her that this is not possible : you show her face and her tongue
(that got a all dirty from cleaning your feet) to the camera, and you say that a looser like her
could never be a dom. It would be nice if you wear a normal outfit with a jean, and she is in underwear."

https://k2s.cc/file/876d04d572ed4/Raque ... a_Jade.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:29 pm

Gynarchy Goddess Clean Our Filthy Feet.mp4

File Size: 365 Mb
Duration: 00:11:13

Goddess Serena & Mistress Lady Tess have been out in the garden all day, relaxing in the sun! The two
catty femdom beauties encourage their lowly slaves to tongue clean their earth-covered dirty feet, or
else they will be replaced.

https://k2s.cc/file/7aa41fa5a80e3/Gynar ... y_Feet.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:17 pm

Rachelw 3333 Barefoot in toms shoes smelling.mp4

File Size: 830 Mb
Duration: 00:07:18

“How do you like that?” Princess Rachel questions as she down on top of her slave’s stomach and props
her feet up onto his face. She is wearing her new toms canvas sneakers that one of her slaves bought
her. She has been wearing these all day without socks, but they are still very painful on the slave’s
face. She rubs her soles across his face and smashes his nose while sitting full weight on his stomach.
He is just human furniture to Princess Rachel. She eventually uses his teeth to remove her shoes which
reveals her sweaty bare feet. She enjoys making him sniff her stinky feet. The slave complains about
awful her foot stench when she just laughs at him and announces “maybe the foot will smell better?”
while making him remove her other shoe. It in fact does not smell any better. The slave attempts to
move his face away from the terrible stench but Princess Rachel just laughs at him demanding “Too bad!
Keep your head still!” Princess really loves to feel his breath between her sweaty toes… and she knows
this is where the stench is the worst so she focuses most of the time in that position with her toes
cupping his nose and her sole keeping his mouth closed. She finally finds a comfortable position and
begins to play on her phone and ignore the human footstool beneath her full weight.

https://k2s.cc/file/f8c54e9c08f2e/Rache ... elling.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:48 pm

Bratty Princess Thalia THALIA Cruel Games.mp4

File Size: 1570 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 25 fps
Duration: 00:42:28

I live my life as I want, I have lovers and slaves, males and females. And I have my two sugarslaves in
the house, working for me and serving me and I am never bored of my cruel games with them! Shoe cleaning
time, I wear my sexy black high heels and I call oldie to lick them clean. I smoke as I see him working
down there at my feet and I throw the ash of my cigarette on the floor. When oldie licks my soles clean,
I make them again dirty, rubbing them on the ash in the floor! The desperate face of my stupid sugarslave
entertains me and I make him suck the heels of my shoes and I rub hard the soles on his mouth and squeeze
his face. I take off my shoes and I finish the cleaning alone on his tongue, without of course to forget
to dominate him, slapping him with my shoes on his face!

https://k2s.cc/file/d7e50785b46d7/Bratt ... _Games.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:09 pm

Brat Princess2 Alexa Manipulates a Foot slave into Chastity.mp4

File Size: 258 Mb
Duration: 00:20:03

Alexa chats with her boyfriend while her classmate, Danni, licks her shoes. Alexa remembers her project is
due tomorrow. She’s going to need for danni to do her friend Jen’s project, too. Danni complains that he
cannot finish the project for Alexa, Jen, and himself in just one day. Danni doesn’t like Jen. One time she
spit on the sidewalk and made danni lick it up. Alexa thinks that story is funny. It doesn’t matter if danni
doesn’t like Jen. Alexa likes Jen. Danni agrees to do Jen’s paper for Alexa. Danni is rewarded with Alexa’s
feet. He kisses Alexa’s black nylon trouser socks. Alexa puts her foot in Danni’s mouth. Danni sucks on the
Nylon around Alexa’s toes. Alexa wants to mention something to Danni. She would like for Danni to try chastity.
Danni does not know what chastity is. When Danni learns what it is he does not want to do it. Danni confesses
that after he worships Alexa’s feet he likes to touch himself. Alexa tells him that if he does not go into
chastity he will have no feet to worship. Danni agrees to go into chastity to make Alexa happy. Danni strips
naked. Alexa hopes the chastity is small enough. Alexa teaches Danni how to wear the device. Alexa locks
danni in. She teases danni’s chastity. He cannot get an erection. Alexa is having so much fun! She wants danni
to take her to the mall. Danni can buy her some jewelry to hang his key from.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination.

https://k2s.cc/file/4c28c157cf539/Brat_ ... astity.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:41 pm

SUPERGIRLS vs Males CAROLINA Early Hangover.mp4

File Size: 752 Mb
Duration: 01:02:15

HOW PERFECT LOOKS THE MUSCULAR BODY OF YOUNG AMAZON CAROLINA IN THIS SEXY OUTFIT!!! Gorgeous Carolina is in
the best form of her life, she trains for her fitness competitions and she feels stronger than ever! In few
days is a big competition and she stays at her step-uncle's house. He is a big loser and he goes around the
house holding a bottle of intox-fantasy and making sarcastic comments for Carolina. She never liked this asshole
and he distracts her from her target. When the bottle is almost empty, he starts the trash talk, that the
muscles of Carolina are just for beauty and the real tough guys are from the street, like him. Carolina tells
him that she can kick his ass anytime and he laughs at her. He leaves the bottle and he attacks her, this is the
perfect set up for Carolina to release her stress and teach a lesson to this stupid asshole! My Step-Uncle Is My
Footbitch - Foot Domination And Footsmother Against The Wall This pussy cannot resist more after the hard beatdown
and now he is helpless against the wall. Carolina wants to humiliate him and command him to lick her sexy feet. He
doesn't want and pushes her feet away, but she kicks him hard and pushes her feet on his face, pressing it with his
head against the wall and blocking his breath. He starts to beg but Carolina keeps dominating him hard with her
feet on his face, footgagging him and wipping her soles all over it, just to footsmother him again when he complains.
Finally he starts to lick Carolina's feet and she is so happy that he is her footbitch and she keeps dominating him!
Squeezing Your Throat With My Hands And Arms - Armscissors And Headlocks How superior Carolina stands over her step-uncle,
having him on his knees after she kicked his ass! She has a wild joy on her face while she traps his throat with her
strong hands, making his face blue! She does some amazing arm schissorholds and headlocks and the poor guy begs her
to let him. He struggles to move, but the physical strength of muscular Carolina makes him understand that he is at
her mercy! Your Muscles Are Just A Decoration - BRUTAL Kicking And Beatdown It is so easy for young Amazon Carolina
to avoid the attacks of the waster step-uncle and she throws him on the tatami and starts to kick him brutally! She
kicks without mercy on his belly and his chest and he rolls over begging her to stop. When he stands up, Carolina
punches his body fast and sends him back on the tatami for some more brutal kicks! She kicks, stomps and squeezes his
face under her feet and tramples him hard, humiliating him verbally while his face is totally red and he struggles to
fight back. After a hard beatdown, he cannot even stand up and Carolina continues to dominate him on the tatami,
humiliating him hard! Taste My Sweaty Ass - HARD Facesitting In Hot Outfit Carolina has just perfect curvy ass that
looks really sexy in this outfit. But her step-uncle told her many times that she has fat ass and now is the time to
take a good taste of this ass! The poor loser is beaten on the tatami and Carolina uses his face to rest, sitting
hard on it and smothering him. He begs her to stop but she shuts him up with her perfect ass, his face goes so deep
under it as Carolina sits hard!

https://k2s.cc/file/65596b6f76476/SUPER ... ngover.mp4