Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

ULTIMATE LATEX FICK BITCH - CandyXS

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:41 am

ULTIMATE LATEX FICK BITCH - CandyXS

Completely wrapped in Latex from top to bottom, my sight almost takes your breath away. In transparent latex catsuit, with gloves, mask and patent leather boots, my mega body could not be better staged! Your cock is immediately like a 1 and alone when watching as I move sexy in the latex leaves you almost squirt! I want you to jerk your cock nicely, while I stop you my Latexficklocher and wants to be fucked pretty hard by you! Spray for me as cool as you have never hosed! I'm worth every drop of your horny cum!

File name: Latex 2207 ULTIMATE LATEX FICK BITCH
File Size : 203 MB
Runtime : 8 min 11 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdb3fcc3bfec9/Latex ... _BITCH.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

New Latex Rubber Outfit Masturbation - VickyDevika

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:52 am

New Latex Rubber Outfit Masturbation - VickyDevika

I have a new catsuit and it's a 0.25mm neck entry, super thin and super tight! I used a smaller zipper than usual to build this suit.... and so the way it rubs between my legs and caresses my lips drives me wild!! I'm also wearing my new textured heavy rubber bolero and assorted gauntlets. A brand new outfit from head to toe (ok, except for the mask)... but new gear is definitely a huge turn on. Just sitting there, getting carried away, turned on as fuck. I mentioned before that the new catsuit features a very small zipper at the crotch... the zipper rubs on my lips and it feels SO GOOD. Oh, and that breathplay hood, restricting my breath just enough... I can't stop touching and feeling myself.

File name: Latex 2208 New Latex Rubber Outfit Masturbation
File Size : 217 MB
Runtime : 9 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a08ed5ad0001/Latex ... bation.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Nasty loyalty test Ill make you a third party fucker too - CandyXS

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:55 am

Nasty loyalty test Ill make you a third party fucker too - CandyXS

Every time you see a horny bitch on the street, it twitches directly in your tail. But you know it's wrong and so far your little kinky fantasies have only been in your head. The sex in your relationship has not been as exciting and horny as it used to be, but that's exactly what your cock needs, really hot hard sex that your balls explode with lust. You long for this sex, but cheating has never been an option for you. Well, not yet! ;) Today is the day when I make you a real foreign pig who cheats on his old man and loves and will enjoy it! In my sexy latex leggings, I wiggle my ass so hot that you just won't hold back. You want me! Fuck my brain out and make me really horny to moan until you cum all over me!

File name: Latex 2209 Nasty loyalty test Ill make you a third party fucker too
File Size : 148 MB
Runtime : 8 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/546f3591a303c/Latex ... er_too.mp4