Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

DOCTOR GIRL WITH WEARING LATEX INSIDE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER PATIENT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:38 pm

DOCTOR GIRL WITH WEARING LATEX INSIDE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER PATIENT

- Latexhk_520

File name: Latex 1655 DOCTOR GIRL WITH WEARING LATEX INSIDE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER PATIENT
File Size : 106 MB
Runtime : 41 min 26 s
Resolution : 428x240
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/714cd136728be/Latex ... ATIENT.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Leather Gloves On 4 Handjob & Cum Catch - Brittany Lynn

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Leather Gloves On 4 Handjob & Cum Catch - Brittany Lynn

Brittany Lynn is once again decked out in all leather. She has on a sexy pair of black leather pants, red leather boots, and a short black leather jacket that is open enough to show off her big tits ever so slightly. To top of the leather outfit, she is wearing black leather gloves. She knows she looks hot in leather and calls on a hard cock to take advantage of that fact. Once to her she grabs a hold if the throbbing member with both her leather glove clad hands. She starts to give a nice leather glove handjob while cupping his balls and just has to give his cock head a kiss or two. It is clear that her focus is on showing off her leather outfit as she makes that cock feel good with her leather gloves. Of course Brittany Lynn varies the way in which she sits, and strokes. But she is doing all this for a reason. She wants to get some cum to play with in her leather gloves. So, she goes after the cumshot and in no time at all is jacking the guy’s thick load with one leather gloved hand and catching it in the other. Now it is time for cum play fun. She shows off the cumshot and lets it drip from leather glove to leather glove. She messes around with it some more and gives plenty of dirty talk about leather and cum. There is no doubt she knows what to do with her leather outfit, and her leather gloves in particular.

File name: Latex 1657 Leather Gloves On 4 Handjob & Cum Catch
File Size : 204 MB
Runtime : 7 min 9 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/82d3f5bb40975/Latex ... _Catch.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Lucifer is a lady – JamieTT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Lucifer is a lady – JamieTT

Lucifer is a lady and a lady in latex.. Red latex, red heels and nothing else.. Worship this latex clad lady and say thanks to the devil this Halloween!

File name: Latex 1658 Lucifer is a lady
File Size : 488 MB
Runtime : 5 min 3 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a1518adf23478/Latex ... a_lady.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Power Trip – JamieTT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:21 pm

Power Trip – JamieTT

I love the power and I get so hungry for it! I have a power trip every time I fuck with you dumb men. It’s so easy for me to take control and to mess with you and you love it so much. I can make you do pretty much anything and it’s hilarious for me!
I like the power, I like fucking you guys up and I love the cash so let me have a power on your arse hunny, you will enjoy it. I promise!

File name: Latex 1659 Power Trip
File Size : 462 MB
Runtime : 4 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f3624d50cad9/Latex ... r_Trip.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

PVC Blow Job to Riding Show Off Creampie - Brittany Lynn

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:24 pm

PVC Blow Job to Riding Show Off Creampie - Brittany Lynn

brittany lynn is back for more shiny and sexy pvc fun. this time she is wearing only her black pvc thigh high boots and her black pvc puffy jacket with the fur lined hood. curiously, she is void of anything on the bottom. she tipsy no time calling you over and in your pov she gets on her knees and start to give you a blow job right away. she takes her slutty mouth off your cock only long enough to offer up some dirty talk about her pvc and to give you a hot handjob. all this action is making her horny and she tells you she wants to fuck you. now it is clear why she wore no bottoms. she lays you down on her bed and still in your pov she climbs right on your throbbing hard cock. she slides it in slowly and starts riding you and even unzips her jacket which allows her big tits to get in on the fun. she loves pvc madness with you and she continues riding your dick knowing you are getting close to orgasm. when you are ready to cum she instructs you to cum deep in her tight pussy. after you do she slides off your cock exposing a huge messy creampie. as the cum drips out her pussy she tells you how much she loves it. she will be back soon for more pvc action and promises to always give you what you want.

File name: Latex 1660 PVC Blow Job to Riding Show Off Creampie
File Size : 205 MB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3376c8882fecd/Latex ... eampie.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

PVC Paradise POV Handjob BJ Cum in Hand - Brittany Lynn

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:30 pm

PVC Paradise POV Handjob BJ Cum in Hand - Brittany Lynn

Brittany Lynn has you hard and on your back in her bed. This is right where she wants you as she has on a sexy shiny outfit of pure PVC paradise. She is wearing a puffy shiny black PVC jacket, black PVC pants, and black PVC boots. She has left her jacket unzipped so you can just get a glimpse of her side boob, which is so hot. She gets on the bed and grabs a hold of your cock. She knows you love her in the PVC outfits she has. She also knows that she can use that fact to get a nice thick cumload out of your balls. Soon she is giving you a blow job and she looks to be serious about her goal of getting your cumshot. If her mouth is not full of your dick, she is giving you all kinds of dirty talk in regards to her PVC outfit. It is so shiny and so sexy you are getting more and more tuned on. Your cock is throbbing and she knows that means you are ready to cum for her. She goes for your cumshot with a blow job and once you start to cum she jerks your cock as you pump your load into her hand. A bit gets on you too, but she scoops it up. You then get up and she takes a bit to have some cum play fun. She shows off the hot load for you and then puts it on her jacket. Her PVC and your cum have proven to be a winning combo and she wants more of both soon.

File name: Latex 1661 PVC Paradise POV Handjob BJ Cum in Hand
File Size : 204 MB
Runtime : 7 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff697c53c0edc/Latex ... n_Hand.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

She Will Ravage UR Ass With BBC StrapOn - Brittany Lynn

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:00 pm

She Will Ravage UR Ass With BBC StrapOn - Brittany Lynn

Mistress Brittany is sitting on her couch and explaining to you how things will go down when she decides to summon you into her lair. First, she will make you sit out in your hot vehicle for hours or days, all depending on her mood. Then, when you are hot and nasty sweaty, she will call for you. Once inside she is going to spray you down with ice water to make you smell a bit better. She then tells you that you will be there to serve her and part of that service includes service to her BBC cock, which she reveals when she stands up. The strap-on cock is huge and she makes no bones about it, she will ravage your asshole with it. She goes on to talk about all the ways she will fuck your loser ass with her BBC strap-on cock, showing you thrusts and all kinds of positions. She knows this will all turn you on so she will ice your tiny cock to make even smaller so she can lock it up in chastity. She will then get back to fucking your asshole with the strap-on and making your asshole gape open wide. She then goes on to tell you she will have other women over for the fun. They too will all be wearing strap-on cocks and you will service them all. The whole time she knows you will be squealing like the fat little pay-piggy you are and she knows you will obey. But, she will not let you cum. She wants you to be kept in chastity and even now tell you that you do not have her permission to cum. She finally tells you that you need to leave her site. She is sick of seeing you so she orders you back into your vehicle to wait on her some more. She ends with flipping you off with her middle finger. She hates you and reminds you that you are there simply to serve her.

File name: Latex 1662 She Will Ravage UR Ass With BBC StrapOn
File Size : 147 MB
Runtime : 5 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5358e53af8811/Latex ... trapOn.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sploshing Fuck In Hunter Wellies - Evamarie88

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Sploshing Fuck In Hunter Wellies - Evamarie88

Watch me tell you im feeling really kinky in my rainwear i cover my rain coat and hunter welly boots in whipped cream before riding your dick hard... I then give you a countdown to shoot your load inside me...... Youve had my cream now i need yours

File name: Latex 1663 Sploshing Fuck In Hunter Wellies
File Size : 1.13 GB
Runtime : 22 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7e83c9c626dc9/Latex ... ellies.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Surprise Rubber Dress Worn For POV Handjob With Cumshot On Tongue Ending

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Surprise Rubber Dress Worn For POV Handjob With Cumshot On Tongue Ending

– Brittany Lynn

Standing in her robe,Brittany Lynn tells you that she has a surprise for you.She drops her robe to reveal to you a hot new PVC rubber dress that is shiny and maroon.She sees your cock get hard almost immediately so she tells you to get your naked ass over to her.She drops to her knees in your POV and starts to give your cock and nice handjob. She continues to show off her PVC rubber dress to you and offers you lots of dirty talk about it too.The CFNM fun goes on and on but she reminds you she wants your cum.So,she strokes your cock harder and faster and when you are ready to burst she sticks her tongue out letting you cum on it.She then shows that she is a good little cum swallower and gulps down your jizz.

File name: Latex 1664 Surprise Rubber Dress Worn For POV Handjob With Cumshot On Tongue Ending
File Size : 148 MB
Runtime : 7 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7da44da54f241/Latex ... Ending.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

The Shame - JamieTT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:00 pm

The Shame - JamieTT

Do you ever feel the shame over your actions? You should. You should feel really guilty when you start to think about the sordid and perverted things you do behind peoples backs. All the sick encounters you have, all the messages you send and all the freaky stuff you do just ain’t normal, normal blokes don’t need to feel shame about what they do nor do they ever feel guilty but you do because you know deep down all those perverted kinks you like are just wrong..

File name: Latex 1665 The Shame
File Size : 857 MB
Runtime : 8 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/92108b56fc729/Latex ... _Shame.mp4