AntaReS

Absolute Mourthe

Post by AntaReS » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Absolute Mourthe
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:
Tags: Rubber, Latex

This set offers something a little different. When I was recently in Amsterdam, I had the chance to work on a collaboration between photographer Christophe Mourthe, latex designer Absolute Danny, and stylist Marlon Monroe. The project included photos that combine "fetish and food" for an upcoming book. I've been a fan of Christophe's photos for years, and Danny's latex is always top notch, so I jumped at the chance to work with them. These photos are the result.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Absolute Mourthe
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1125x750
Photos: 104
Size: 33 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Shiny School Girl

Post by AntaReS » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Shiny School Girl
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

The school bell has rung and its time for me to learn a kinky latex lesson. Dressed in my rubber school girl outfit, including a beautiful latex plaid skirt made by polymorphe, I have some naughty fun with a bunch of giant crayons. Of course, this school girl doesn't like to wear panties under her skirt, so you will be treated to a peek at what's underneath.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Shiny School Girl
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 126
Size: 28 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Bond Tech Cross

Post by AntaReS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 am

Bond Tech Cross
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the owners of a new bondage furniture company called Bond Tech. They offered to let me have one of their St. Andrew's Crosses to do some pics with, so I jumped at the opportunity. I decided to go with a classic fetish look, featuring a black catsuit and waist cincher. And of course, after I did some poses with the cross, I had to unzip my crotch and get naughty.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Bond Tech Cross
Photos: 99
Size: 22 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Spike Ball

Post by AntaReS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 am

Spike Ball
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

I put together a very kinky black-and-red latex outfit for this shoot and was trying to find something to complete the scene. I opened my closet and the first thing I saw was my big spikey red ball. I immediately knew it was the perfect compliment to my rubbery scene. All I needed to add was an inflatable dildo, and I was in heaven.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Spike Ball
Size: 34 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

A Formal Affair

Post by AntaReS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 pm

A Formal Affair
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

This set gives you kink with a touch of class. Dressed in a frilly tuxedo corset, a top hat, and sheer stockings, I grab my walking stick and show you how formal latex can be. I strike a number of poses, showing off my black tassel pasties. Then, I slip out of my rubber panties and treat you to a glimpse at my smooth snatch.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: A Formal Affair
Photos: 129
Size: 35 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Red Alert Solo Series

Post by AntaReS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Red Alert - Solo Series
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

I love to do shoots that have medical themes, as well as shoots with military themes. This one combines a little of each for a very hot look. In a tight red rubber catsuit, tailored to look like a military nurse, I enjoy some kinky fun by myself. Fortunately, I have my big metal drill dildo to keep myself occupied.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Red Alert - Solo Series
Photos: 164
Size: 39 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Wrapped In Red

Post by AntaReS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Wrapped In Red
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

It's the time of year for giving gifts, so I thought I'd just wrap myself up in red rubber and make a present of myself. I think you will love the way my new polymorphe catsuit clings to every curve on my body. Then, you can watch as I demonstrate the long zipper and show you how to unwrap this gift.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Wrapped In Red
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 109
Size: 23 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Naughty Is Nice

Post by AntaReS » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:33 am

Naughty Is Nice
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

It's the holiday time of year again, and its been awhile since I've worn my x-mas latex outfit, so I decided to get it out of the closet and have a little kinky celebration. I start by bending over and showing you that santa's naughty helpers don't wear panties. Then, I have some fun with a riding crop and nutcracker. Finally, I pull up my skirt and whip out my big red rubber dildo. This set is sure to warm up your winter holiday season.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Naughty Is Nice
Photos: 108
Size: 27 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Smoking Section

Post by AntaReS » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 am

Smoking Section
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

It has been awhile since I've done a smoking scene, so I pulled out my long cigarette holder and reached for a pack of 120's. My cute latex cocktail dress, long rubber gloves, and sexy sheer stockings were the perfect outfit to deeply inhale and exhale in. Then, after having a long smoke, it's time to pull up my skirt and let my fingers to do the work.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Smoking Section
Photos: 169
Size: 45 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

AntaReS

Sultry Strip

Post by AntaReS » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:12 pm

Sultry Strip
Image Image
Image Image

Name of actress:

I begin this set in a tiny latex dress that I simply love. It was designed by my friend, Venus Prototype, and features a wild combination of printed and transparent latex. It doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination, and that becomes even more apparent when I slip it off. At the end, I'm left in nothing by my birthday suit and a pair of heels.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sultry Strip
Resolution: 1350x900
Size: 50 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«