Bondage, wild moans and incredible perversion

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Nertheolt

Full Figure Girl Driven Away Hogtied And Gagged In The Back Of Her Car

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:02 pm

Title : Full Figure Girl Driven Away Hogtied And Gagged In The Back Of Her Car

Duration : 00:16:22 // Size : 840.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vicious Vamp as Michelle Michelle(Vicious Vamp) is a witness in a big court case. Today she is on her way to testify when she gets a flat tire out in the middle of nowhere. At first she thinks that she is very lucky that a man comes along to change the tire. But she soon finds out that he has come to make sure that she doesn't show up for court. A short time later, Michelle finds herself hogtied and gagged(On Screen) in the back of her car and being driven away. After a long ride, she finds herself in a garage and being taken out of the car. She is then taken into a basement room where she is re-tied with much more rope. She is also gagged again with her mouth stuffed and taped(On Screen). Finally she is hogtied on the floor again. Except this time, Her top and bra are pulled down so her big tits can bounce around freely as she struggles to get loose.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/50f8ba97d4cba

Nertheolt

Ball Tied On The Bar Stool

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:57 pm

Title : Ball Tied On The Bar Stool

Duration : 00:09:18 // Size : 144.94 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elbows crushed, ankles tied, and legs and thighs are tied while my whole body is balanced on top of a small bar stool. My dom gags my pretty little mouth, ties rope around my neck, then pulls my head down, tying the end piece to the bar stool and leaves me there, unable to move. After a while of watching me struggle, he comes back to adjust the rope and ties my body into a TIGHT ball and admires his work well done as I moan and drool with pain. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, high heels, ballgag, drooling, struggling, submissive sluts, ball tie, elbow tie, elbow bondage, crotch rope, spanking,
https://k2s.cc/file/4a6546092015a

Nertheolt

He Has Me Tied Up And I Cant Believe I Just Want Him To Fuck Me

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:52 am

Title : He Has Me Tied Up And I Cant Believe I Just Want Him To Fuck Me

Duration : 00:11:14 // Size : 623.8 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dolce Vandela A man has come to the office to rob the place. He knew Dolce would be alone and brought rope to tie her up. As Dolce struggles tied up, she cannot help but get very turned on. It turns out she is into bondage and could care less what this man steals from her boss as longs he fucks her before he leaves. The man comes back to her to stuff a gag in her mouth. But, Dolce stops him to tell him exactly how she feels. The man is more than happy to give her what she wants and soon he has Dolce on her knees sucking him. When he is finishes, he gags her and leaves her to struggle in just her bra and girdle. But Dolce isn't satisfied. She wants to be fucked hard, and she does her best to let him know. When the man comes back, he pulls her big tits out of her bra and starts to fondle them. Then, he gets the girdle out of the way and bends Dolce over. He pulls her thong panties aside and gives her what she wants.
https://k2s.cc/file/352a356148131

Nertheolt

Caught Home Alone And Tied Up In Her Pajamas

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:47 am

Title : Caught Home Alone And Tied Up In Her Pajamas

Duration : 00:16:07 // Size : 932.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella Ink NEW A man grabs Bella from behind and covers her mouth with his hand. He makes her take off her socks. Then he makes her stuff a pair of her panties in her mouth. The man uses black electrical tape to secure the panties in her mouth and then uses her socks to tie her wrists and ankles. The man leaves her as he goes off to look for things to tie Bella up with. He returns with her pantyhose and finishes tying her up. He also uses clear tape to gag her more effectively. After leaving her struggle bound and gagged for a while, the man returns. This time he trips her down so her big tits are now out. He also uses more pantyhose to crotch rope Bella
Tags: bondage, tapegagged, tapegagged, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/43fc80da5c6cf

Nertheolt

Carried In Bucking And Kicking And Then Tied Up And Gagged

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:42 am

Title : Carried In Bucking And Kicking And Then Tied Up And Gagged

Duration : 00:10:07 // Size : 526.11 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Brigette Paris 720 X 480 Mini DV Video Brigette has been taken. The video begins when Brigette being carried into the hideout. Her hands are bound with rope. The man has Brigette over his shoulder as he takes more rope out of a drawer. The man puts Brigette on a chair and finishes tying her up. Brigette will be staying for at least the rest of the day until her husband pays the ransom. She refuses to be quiet so the man has to gag her. He stuffs her mouth with a silk scarf. Then he wraps white medical tape around her face tightly. This seems to do the job, but the man wants to make sure she is completely muffled. So he wraps some pink medical tape over the white tape. Now there is no way anyone will hear Brigette as she whimpers. The man then adds more rope and leaves Brigette all bundled up on the floor. Her bra is pulled down to expose her boobs.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/8f641ef5a17f3

Nertheolt

Bad Day For Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:37 am

Title : Bad Day For Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Duration : 00:10:05 // Size : 157.81 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing my tight little black dress and sexy new black heels with the chrome tip, my Punisher quickly ties my elbows together and gags my mouth with a 2" ball gag. He puts me into a strappado and wraps a around my neck tight enough so I get that restricted breathing going just the way I like it. Once I'm in position, he picks up my leg and lifts my foot back behind me so that I am left to balance myself on one high heel. Hopping around to catch my footing, he ties my leg as high up as he can as I scream in fear of falling. Struggling to find a comfortable standing position on one foot, I choke myself even more each time I move around, my elbows are pulled higher behind me every time I bend forward, and my leg is pulled higher with every movement of my other foot. Predicament hell is what I call this position! No matter what I do, I fuck myself over. Drool dripping to the floor and eyes close tight, I concentrate on enduring my steady composure for as long as I can. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, `, high heels, drooling, damsel in disress, ballgag, submissive, live cam, asiana starr, spanking, strappado, elbow bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/70fd30031c125

Nertheolt

Blind Surprise

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Title : Blind Surprise

Duration : 00:05:31 // Size : 86.72 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing tight blue jeans, 6' stilettos, and a tight black top, my elbows and wrists are tied touching behind me. Feet, ankles, and shoulders bound, and a crotch rope to punish my pussy. My mouth is stuffed with my lacey black panties and elastic bandage is wrapped around my mouth, face, and eyes very tightly. I sit on top of the pain table and struggle my way onto my side and wriggle to get loose but the inescapable bondage leaves me no possible way to get out! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, struggling, submissive sluts, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, struggling, moaning, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, tight jeans, crotch rope, medical wrap,
https://k2s.cc/file/703cfc9b9b9de

Nertheolt

Come Tie Me Up In My Girdle

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:27 pm

Title : Come Tie Me Up In My Girdle

Duration : 00:16:05 // Size : 930.05 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lil Mizz Unique NEW When her boyfriend will not leave work to come tie her up and play with her, Mizzy finds someone who will. Then after leaving Mizzy to struggle, bound and ball gagged, this guy takes the gag off. Mizzy tells him to leave her hogtied and gagged. Then come back after a while and have his way with her.
Tags: bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/1f77ea18b5390

Nertheolt

Lilith Lewd The Reluctant Babysitter

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:22 pm

Title : Lilith Lewd The Reluctant Babysitter

Duration : 00:11:30 // Size : 1247.27 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lilith Lewd is babysitting a couple of little brats, but she'd rather be hanging out with her boyfriend. She gets really annoyed when one of the brats interrupts her phone call & asks her to play a game. Lilith tells him to get lost, but the little bugger is persistent. Next thing she knows, She hogtied on the floor with a panel gag in her mouth. The little jerk even tied her toes to her shoulders.
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, barefoot, lilith lewd, babysitter, panel gag, hogtie, toe tie, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/a965ede0cb424

Nertheolt

Housekeeping Girls Kept Bound And Gagged In A Hotel Room

Post by Nertheolt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Title : Housekeeping Girls Kept Bound And Gagged In A Hotel Room

Duration : 00:14:17 // Size : 792.26 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Carissa Montgomery and Dixie Comet Carissa and Dixie work for a local hotel chain as housekeepers. Today they are just about done and both girls have plans to go out for a night on the town after work. But as Dixie is cleaning up one of the rooms, a man comes in and grabs her. He is here looking for something the prior guests in the room have left. Something very illegal and he cannot have Dixie interfering. So he quickly ties her up with rope. Then to quiet her protests, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. Meanwhile, Carissa is cleaning another room. When Dixie doesn't show up to help her, Carissa goes to look for her in the last room she saw her working on. She finds Dixie all tied up and gagged and quickly tries to untie her. But the man is waiting and her grabs Carissa too. Soon Carissa finds herself tied up and gagged (On Screen) right next to Dixie. Both girls try desperately to get loose. But they are tied very tight and going nowhere without help. And, with their mouths stuffed and gagged, there is no way they can communicate any kind of plan to get themselves out of this situation. Later after the man has found what he came for, he comes back to hogtie the girls so her can make his get away. He lays Carissa up on the sofa and Dixie on the floor below her. As he hogties Carissa, he cannot help but notice just how sexy she is dressed under her maid uniform. So he pulls her skirt up to get better look at her sexy panties. He also pulls her dress top open and her bra down to get a good look at her great big tits. Then after hogtying Dixie, he also pulls her her dress to see what she is wearing under. He is pleasantly surprised to find she is wearing sexy garters but No Panties. He then leaves the girls exposed in this embarrassing situation as they struggle bound and gagged.
https://k2s.cc/file/eaca0afc40f55