Hard BDSM, Extreme Rope Bondage (H@rdt1ed all)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:51 pm

20230323 RtB Fisting. 822

He spied her, hot and young and rash, ?And trussed her, goose-like, hands and feet.?He taped her mouth and ripped her dress ?To probe and carve her like a meat.??

Driven like half-maddened beasts, ?The bulk of men act out of haste. ?But slowly binding her, he thinks ?That Girl is an acquired taste. ??

Gleaming pussy, gaping cunt?His due reward, fresh from the hunt. ?With instruments of steel and chrome ?He examined his new prize he owned.??

He trained his doggie with his touch. ?And fucked her with his favorite lunch.?Sausage seasoned with a girl ?And ripened female for dessert.??

He filled her with his fingers first ?Up to the knuckles, nothing worse?Then slipped inside her past his thumb ?And troubled her and made her come. ??

And so he saved the best for last ?An ap'ritif of Girl, what less? ?He bit her on her pearly ass ?And striped her red with cane and lash.??

Her parted thighs, her rose-bud flesh ?He ripped and gnawed and tore and gnashed ?She squealed and begged. She cried, implored- ?Both man and girl, entrapped in cord.?

File: 20230323 RtB Fisting. 822.mp4
Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 01:05:33
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4780 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/1601c183a6462/20230 ... g._822.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:54 pm

20230331 RtB New Metal. 1016, 411

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Languishing in steel boots and a chastity belt, decoration 411 looks on as 1016 is stripped of her office attire. Wearing only thigh-highs and heels, the buxom blonde beauty continues to stand with legs spread, the dildo delving deep into her slippery love hole. PD teases his helpless victim, playing with her clit then pulling leather tighter and tighter around her neck.

Belted down to a pipe chair with legs parted, she is primed for a game of pleasure and pain. Assaulted with the cane to her pussy and tits, she yelps and wails, begging for PD to change his target. But he is relentless, alternating his blows against her most sensitive areas, then merciless spanking her pussy red. The vibrator calms her down, transforming cries into soft, throaty moans.

She is then shackled down to a long copper sink, her lithe, firm body stretched and spread with ass arching upwards. A speculum opens her anus wide for inspection with the sharp point of a wooden kebab stick. A hose is used to squirt water into the open hole. Humiliated, she groans, releasing the enema and watching her own waste drain near head.

Once her insides have been thoroughly cleansed, PD soaks her golden skin, lathers it with soap, and scrubs her roughly with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinsed clean, she is flipped over onto her back, spread-eagled, and shackled down.

File: 20230331 RtB New Metal. 1016, 411.mp4
Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:30:25
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4848 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.5 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/d23fba4795fb3/20230 ... 2C_411.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:53 pm

20230407 RtB Audition. 26

When I went to New York for my First visit, I knew I was in for an exciting time. I come a small town in Texas and had barley visited any place except for the occasional party or to go to a club. Mainly I stayed at home with my two horses and my dogs.

I had dreamed of going to a big city and leaving the great state of Texas to broaden my horizons. So when I received a trip to the Big Apple for a present form my daddy. I was thrilled. He looked a little tense about me leaving. When I gushed and told him how happy I was, daddy just looked proud.

Never leaving Texas before I was pretty tired and the flight hadn't been easy. I felt the need for a drink of Jack and coke so I wondered out of my hotel to a near by bar. I was drinking my drink, a double. Then a dark stranger walked in. In Texas we know no strangers so I offered him the seat next to me. He smiled coyly at me and introduced himself as PD. I replied "I'm Darlynn" and continued to tell him my life story. After my story was complete, and I went back down to my drink I saw it was empty. PD promptly got up to get me another.

While I drank my drink PD asked me if I had ever heard of BDSM. I asked him what that meant. He told me the meaning and continued to explain about it. I felt strange about this topic. I was somehow very aroused by the idea of being tied up and having a man take me like that. I asked him how one got into this life style, he told me he was glad I asked. He said, "I'll show you a New World." With that he handed me a card put money on the table and left.

I looked at the address on the card and realized it was this street. I got up and ran after him. "Wait, PD! Wait up!" I don't know why I chased him, but I felt like I needed something in my sheltered world to change. He kept walking and I followed him. I followed him into a big industrial type building, quickly going up several flights of stairs about 20 steps behind him. When I came to his loft, I pushed the door and it opened. The room was empty except a stool. Plenty of gadgets hung from the ceiling. Realizing the camera was on made me modest. I pulled at my short skirt and top and wondered why I hadn't traveled in jeans. He laughed at my modesty. He locked the door and came over with a rope.

At this point I was having second thoughts I looked around realizing I didn't have much choice at this point so I better play nice. He asked me if I wanted him to do this, and I agreed; though I was unsure. He began to tie my wrist with the rope very tightly. I felt my skin pinch and burn. I winced but he just pulled tighter. I tried to sit still. Then he tied my shoulders back. The sensation made my hands go numb and my arms felt tingly. He asked me if I liked it, and I just sat still. He seemed to like that so he began to tie up one of my legs. I felt myself losing balance and I began to realize what I was getting myself into. I was scared, yet intrigued by what would happen next. Then he showed me some tape. He began to wrap it around my head hair and all. He stuck his fingers in my mouth and said; "now that's better!" I agreed with him mostly out of fear. I could tell my body was getting turned on despite or maybe because of my fear. He felt my panties sensing this, and he let me smell my pussy on his fingers. The smell of my pussy on his hands made me even wetter. He cut my panties off, and I was embarrassed to have my pussy spread out full view for the camera. I tired to hide it but it wasn't easy. I only had one free leg and I needed that for balance. He pulled the panties scraping my wet pussy and the he proceeded to stuff them in my mouth causing me to gag at my own scent. He then taped over my mouth and my mouth felt very full and I could only mumble my regret at this point.

I guess I had been able to balance too much so he let me know he was going to tie up my other leg. I tried to stop him, struggling to let him know I had reached my limits. He just calmly tied my leg and made sure it was very tight. Then he told me he was going to make sure I wouldn't fall, I relaxed some only to find he was tying a noose around my neck! I was very scared I would fall still and break my neck or hang myself. I was so afraid I wouldn't dare move. I moaned out my pathetic protest for him to stop. Then He pulled out my tits and played with them causing me to relax some. I was fully exposed now, I could see he was going to touch my pussy and it ached in anticipation. Instead of the usually touches I had been used to he began to pinch it and poke it causing me to squirm and wiggle in a mix of pain and pleasure.

File: 20230407 RtB Audition. 26.mp4
Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 01:08:50
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4776 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.8 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/79805fc28cf06/20230 ... on._26.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:36 pm

20230420 RtB Marathon 1. Cowgirl

He thinks of the Insex set as an autopsy room, where bodies are laid out, sliced, and cracked open. He thinks of the show as vivisection, as a method of discovery, every ounce of female flesh - a book. And her hair falling down about her throat, her painted lips and eyes, the endless fabric of young skin, her limbs, fingers, hair, cunt ' a library.

He studies her. He tests her endurance during the first hour with metal, the next hour with wrap after wrap of rope, and for the third hour, rubber. He weighs her down, ties her body into knots, encases her, then relents. After he is finished with the first torments, he begins.

She is determined to survive the removal of layers, the loss of skin, the dissection of her outer layers. This is how he searches for that which he can not help but desire.

Her.

The gentle slope of her shoulders when her arms are bound back. Her eyes moist, like she's a lake, an ocean, spilling out, overflowing, influenced not by him, or any man on earth. She is under the influence of the moon.
Her cunt goes wet with wanting, the expectation of ropes. Her breasts are wrapped, those insatiable nippled fruits, prepped for their ordeal. They grow livid as the seconds pass, as the pressure grows, as the weight of her body hangs, and her purpled breasts are wrung dry.

He is machination, hooks and pulleys, chain and rope. He is scalpels and tongs. He is forceps groping, grasping folds of flesh, mounded flesh - Her. He sucks her fluids, her scent of sex and want. He drinks her. His fingers dive inside of her, manipulate breasts. He splits her in two from her waist to her chin and begins a rapid excoriation of muscle and bone.

He seals her in wax, preserving her labia and clitoris, that flower which he picks for his own pleasure. He lies her body, thrown open like a coat, upon a lotus floating dreamily above the devil's fiery lake.
Her.

Skin. Lips. Breasts. Scented cunt.

The minutes pass. Hours blossom and die. By the time that he is finished, smeared with her rapture, riveted, exhausted, he stands back.

We can't decide. Which one of the two of them has been most undone?

File: 20230420 RtB Marathon 1. Cowgirl.mp4
Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 01:19:07
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4827 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.3 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/3e140603c00c1/20230 ... owgirl.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:37 pm

20230427 RtB Marathon 2. Cowgirl

He thinks of the Insex set as an autopsy room, where bodies are laid out, sliced, and cracked open. He thinks of the show as vivisection, as a method of discovery, every ounce of female flesh - a book. And her hair falling down about her throat, her painted lips and eyes, the endless fabric of young skin, her limbs, fingers, hair, cunt ' a library.

He studies her. He tests her endurance during the first hour with metal, the next hour with wrap after wrap of rope, and for the third hour, rubber. He weighs her down, ties her body into knots, encases her, then relents. After he is finished with the first torments, he begins.

She is determined to survive the removal of layers, the loss of skin, the dissection of her outer layers. This is how he searches for that which he can not help but desire.
Her.

The gentle slope of her shoulders when her arms are bound back. Her eyes moist, like she's a lake, an ocean, spilling out, overflowing, influenced not by him, or any man on earth. She is under the influence of the moon.

Her cunt goes wet with wanting, the expectation of ropes. Her breasts are wrapped, those insatiable nippled fruits, prepped for their ordeal. They grow livid as the seconds pass, as the pressure grows, as the weight of her body hangs, and her purpled breasts are wrung dry.

He is machination, hooks and pulleys, chain and rope. He is scalpels and tongs. He is forceps groping, grasping folds of flesh, mounded flesh - Her. He sucks her fluids, her scent of sex and want. He drinks her. His fingers dive inside of her, manipulate breasts. He splits her in two from her waist to her chin and begins a rapid excoriation of muscle and bone.

He seals her in wax, preserving her labia and clitoris, that flower which he picks for his own pleasure. He lies her body, thrown open like a coat, upon a lotus floating dreamily above the devil's fiery lake.

Her.

The minutes pass. Hours blossom and die. By the time that he is finished, smeared with her rapture, riveted, exhausted, he stands back.

File: 20230427 RtB Marathon 2. Cowgirl.mp4
Size: 831 MB
Duration: 00:24:45
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4581 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/4da0787c112e8/20230 ... owgirl.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:35 pm

20230504 RtB Marathon 3. Cowgirl

Her.

Her.

File: 20230504 RtB Marathon 3. Cowgirl.mp4
Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:54:36
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4842 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/a8e84cdb1a123/20230 ... owgirl.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:33 pm

20230511 RtB Marathon 4. Cowgirl

Her.

Her.

File: 20230511 RtB Marathon 4. Cowgirl.mp4
Size: 2.46 GB
Duration: 01:12:52
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4735 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.2 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/add37183e8e09/20230 ... owgirl.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:34 pm

20230615 RtB Cuntlet 1. Charlotte Vale

Sister Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully.

The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering.

Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlet.

File: 20230615 RtB Cuntlet 1. Charlotte Vale.mp4
Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:37:29
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4793 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/558c4a1a1f244/20230 ... e_Vale.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:38 pm

20230622 RtB Cuntlet 2. Charlotte Vale

Charlotte is pulled up on her toes. The horrible spike board is slid under her. It's not long before she is bawling her eyes out. Watching such a pretty woman cry is the highlight of the show.

She's stripped and put into a strict hogtie. It's time for some food. If you can call it food. The slop they put into her mouth looks disgusting. She must be hungry because she gobbles it up.

Finally Charlotte is mounted to an H frame. She's so vulnerable with her legs spread. Her slip is put over her face and water is poured over. She's having a good tone, but it's so scary.

File: 20230622 RtB Cuntlet 2. Charlotte Vale.mp4
Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:33:25
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4768 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/94fc12fc99229/20230 ... e_Vale.mp4

Alien1
vip member

Post by Alien1 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:35 pm

20230629 RtB Cuntlet 3. Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale has a choice. She can either beg for pain or beg for humiliation. One will not save her from the other, but it gives her the illusion of control that they slowly strip away from her. She is bound tightly into place which makes her wet. Her tits are tied off which makes them sensitive. She is afraid of what comes next, and for good reason. She is well past her breaking point, just hoping for it to be over soon. They are going to make her scream and cry until THEY have had enough.

File: 20230629 RtB Cuntlet 3. Charlotte Vale.mp4
Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:39:56
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4748 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/93ad070344acd/20230 ... e_Vale.mp4