Lovely ladies all trussed, and gagged, and mmmmmmmmmm…

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Katrin198
vip member

Hannah vs. The Unicorn

Post by Katrin198 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:52 am

About video: Despite having known Hannah for awhile she never ceases to amaze me. While rigging her into a strappado she could see the magicwand nearby. Before the gag when in she mentioned that the cane might be more effective than the wand. That's a bold claim and certainly one that I'll need to see for myself. With her arms high above her, legs secured apart, and hair tied to the pipe above her she's in the perfect to find out. Even after the first few swats, it's obvious by her reaction that she might be right. Can such a unicorn exist that can orgasm from a cane? Only one way to find out.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:15:25
File Size : 256Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/3d15c4ebf1986/Hanna ... nicorn.mp4
:)

Katrin198
vip member

Leila vs. Her Fantasy

Post by Katrin198 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:55 am

About video: After revealing a fantasy she had I figured it was no time like the present to make it happen. Inescapably bound to the floor Leila has one simple task. Have an orgasm. For every minute it takes her 10 minutes is added to her release timer. Given her affinity for the magicwand it normally wouldn't take her long to climax, at least at normal power. Using a dimmer switch her wand is reduced to a mere rumble; a mild tease at best. With the minutes racking up will her fantasy turn into a disaster or everything she hoped it would be?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:15
File Size : 269Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/068c8071aca72/Leila ... antasy.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Lilah vs. The Forced Experiment

Post by Katrin198 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 pm

About video: Lilah was more than familiar with what the magicwand can do. This is why she is confident that it would be no match for her. Surely someone with experience won't easily succumb to its vibrating pleasure. With a box-tie and a few other ropes, Lilah is firmly pressed against the wand with no hope of escaping its power. Once the experiment starts, it's clear she's underestimated what she signed up for - but she isn't out of the race yet. By the time the high setting comes around she's on the edge; fighting as best as she can. Will she be able to do it?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:01
File Size : 266Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/30b565fe96931/Lilah ... riment.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Lucy vs. An Intimate Tug

Post by Katrin198 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:27 am

About video: Lucy knew she was in trouble when she saw the gag. A large rubber ball with a pipe fastener for a strap. Once it was screwed in place, it wouldn't come off without tools. Ropes wrapped her legs into a frogtie while more welded her elbows together. One final rope brought her predicament together. The crotch rope ran from Lucy's arms to her frogtied legs. At a glance, it didn't seem like much to her until she started to struggle. As the rope quickly pulled taut her situation became clear. Despite the odds being stacked against her Lucy tried her best, but deep down she knew it was hopeless.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:36
File Size : 226Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/49fc32d908d37/Lucy_ ... te_Tug.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Michal vs. Hooded Isolation

Post by Katrin198 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:49 pm

About video: Wearing any type of hood can be unnerving to the inexperienced. The loss of sight alone can leave a person on edge. When taken to extremes, it takes nerves of steel to keep nerves under control. Michal starts with a cloth gag sealed in place with a few rolls of vetwrap. Already her sight and ability to talk are nullified. Black vinyl tape is next, removing all doubt that she's stuck. Even when given the chance to escape, it could take hours without scissors - which are kept well out of reach. The fantasy of escape is ripped away as her hand and feet are handcuffed to the chair. A mix of emotions flood through her as her body is completely exposed while her head is cocooned. Given her situation, it wouldn't surprise me if she'd be willing to do anything in exchange for being cut free from her hood. A prospect certainly worth exploring.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:00
File Size : 315Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2c601f7e32c01/Micha ... lation.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Michal vs. The Forced Experiment 11

Post by Katrin198 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:08 am

About video: Past experience with Michal has told me she wouldn't fare well... or would, depending on your point of view. With her obsession with bondage, the two together should make her ability to resist impossible. She insists that she is in control of her body and that she'll only orgasm on her terms. With that in mind, I rig her to the rocking chair, her arms crossed with handcuffs and her legs off to each side. Extra chains are wrapped around her legs, and even her trainer gag is left immobile. Once the first round started Michal knew she was in trouble. Completely immobilized and with the magicwand unrelenting, even on low, she’s almost instantly sent over the edge. While having an orgasm out of her control would mean she had lost the challenge, that isn't her worry. She knows, just as I do, that once the first one happens the rest are only going to be that much more intense.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:27
File Size : 223Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/48be9be82a647/Micha ... ent_11.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Michal vs. The Strapless Gag

Post by Katrin198 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:20 pm

About video: With her strappado pulling her up onto her toes, Michal wasn't exactly starting from a comfortable position. Adding clover clamps to her nipples certainly didn't make it any easier either. Before she could complain, I attached her nipple clamps to a ballgag ball and a couple of pounds of chain attached to it. Holding it near her mouth she was given three seconds to accept and keep it in her mouth or get an unpleasant yank on her nipple clamps. Choosing the first option, she greedily grabbed the ball. THe fate of her nipples rested in her ability to keep it in her mouth. Given the stakes, the rest of her bondage suddenly didn’t seem so bad.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:01
File Size : 232Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e9ace5d41707d/Micha ... ss_Gag.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Rachel vs. A Difficult Arch

Post by Katrin198 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:36 am

About video: There's no point is wasting time with simple hogties or binds with Rachel. To keep that big grin on her face she needs a challenge. Luckily for her, she's come to the right place. She's not fooled by the basic chair tie I start her out with, and equally not surprised when the nipple clamps come out. It only takes a couple of strings to have her arched in the air, held up by her nipples. Of course, she can sit down anytime - for a price. When her legs begin to shake, Rachel is given a thoughtful crotchrope to help ease her predicament. It's now just a waiting game. Eventually gravity will win; it always does.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:17
File Size : 204Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dd0ac67779555/Rache ... t_Arch.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Rachel vs. Counting Seconds

Post by Katrin198 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:12 am

About video: Counting the minutes as I wait for Rachel to arrive it occurs to me that this is a learning opportunity. As she walks through the door 9 minutes late she offers no apology, implying it's a trivial amount of time. Leading her upstairs a few chains short work of her freedom but Rachel was expecting bondage. What she didn't anticipate was the nipple clamps tethered to the ceiling above. The chain is short enough that she much arch her back to keep the pressure off; exhaustion setting in quickly. It's then I let her know that her release will come in 9 minutes. As it's such a trivial amount of time, this should be a piece of cake for her. If I didn't know better though, I'd say she was counting the seconds.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:58
File Size : 181Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0fd8775b3de72/Rache ... econds.mp4

Katrin198
vip member

Rachel vs. Opposing Forces

Post by Katrin198 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:24 pm

About video: Her discomfort starts slowly, and is easily manageable at first. Rachel squirms to get comfortable knowing it will never come, but the ability to try is comforting at least. Then the nipple clamps come, and she's left with a choice: struggle to relieve the strain on her back, or stay still and relieve the pain in her nipples. It's a tough decision. Carefully she tests the waters, but every chain, clamp, and cuff works against her. Suddenly nothing is comfortable and Rachel wants to thrash to find relief, but those nipple clamps keep her tethered in more ways than one. Pulling them off is the only answer, but is it worth it?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:43
File Size : 178Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f8ee0b5d93a60/Rache ... Forces.mp4