Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 pm

Vivian vs. Her Leather Struggles

Description: Despite her flexibility Vivian wasn't very grateful as the leather of her armbinder pushed her elbows together until they touched. A leather corset laced tight around her body while more leather straps cinch her helpless arms to her body. A final strap holds a pair of panties in her mouth reducing any protests to grunts. From her position the leather seems endless and unrelenting. Nothing gives or shakes loose. In her struggles she manages to loosen some straps only to have them pulled tighter than before. Escape won't come easy.

Tags: bdsm, corset, leather straps, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, armbinder monoglove, tied elbows, frogtie, bondage junkies

Type: mp4
Size: 176,9 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:32

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 pm

Shae Celestine - Sexy young Domme strictly bound orgasms

Description: Novice Dominatrix Shea has fallen prey to the Hunter as he marches her bound and gagged into his lair. Shea had developed a haughty attitude since she moved away and the Hunter decided that she needed some grounding. She struggles with him but with her arms fused behind her back with cinched ropes crushing her elbows together and biting deep into her wrists she is easily overpowered. He leads her over to a steel pipe frame and has her kneel on a padded stool with her hips pressed against the horizonal bar. He crosses and bind her booted ankles tightly together then tethers them to a ring mounted on the floor. she protests but the thick leather gag pulled between her teeth muffles her pitiful protests. He then pulls a chain down from an overhead pulley and ties her bound wrists to the end of the chain. She struggles desperately as she hears the sound of the electric winch engage and then feels the chain tug at her wrists. Shea sobs into her gag as her wrists are slowly hoisted up high behind her back causing her to bend over the horizonal pipe. Her ass wriggles helplessly as she struggles in the ropes with her poor shoulders pulled, twisted and stretched in their sockets as her wrists are hoisted up in a strict strappado. Shea can't see behind her but she can feel him press something up under the skirt of her skin tight vinyl dress. Then she hears the sound of the vibrator and feels the head of a wand vibrator pressing against her pussy behind to vibe and stimulate her naked pussy under her skirt. Shea begs, moans and protests through her gag as he taunts, teases and denies her pussy with the vibrator. Dispites herself she succumbs to the feeling of the tight ropes binding her limbs and the relentless stimulation on her pussy. She wants to cum so bad but the Hunter continues to taunt and deny her orgasm. He then ties a rope around her tiny waist and pulls it down between her legs and ties the head of the vibrator to her pussy. He turns it back on and leaves her alone to suffer through mulitiple bound orgasms to remind her of her true submissive nature.

Tags: bondage, did, bound orgasms, rope bondage, big tits, shiny, boots, vinyl minidress, upskirt, gagged girl, leather cleave gag, tied elbows, crushed elbows, struggling, tied up, strappado, kneeling strappado, wand vibrator, mad to cum, cumming, bdsm

Size: 419,7 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:08:59

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 pm

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 1

Description: How many of you work with an attractive woman who you fantasize about tying up? Yes, I do too, and a while back my fantasy came true. Kerri, although a very attractive woman, is the office feminist prude. She wears pant suits and blouses buttoned up tight around her neck. She's also extremely cocky and always seems to have an attitude, especially with male authority, so when I made a bet that I could sell more than her for the month, she couldn't resist not taking it. If I lost she could have my parking space for the next 3 months. If I won, Kerri had to spend the weekend with me in bondage. I could care less about the parking space, but to her that was a huge trophy. Well I actually won the bet! I get to keep my parking space and I get Kerri as my trophy. She probably would have won if she'd done a few more sales calls wearing a skirt and maybe left a few buttons undone on her blouse. I Gave her the address where she was to report Friday after work. She shows up and I immediately tie her wrists behind her back. The clip starts with me tying a rope around her neck and then tying it overhead. Now she can't run away, and I can take my time binding her curvaceous body. I manhandle her a bit before I start, and she hates that, let me tell you. I wrap a rope around her waist and then up between her legs. I then keep adding rope as I work my way down her thighs and then I continue binding her legs below her knees. I finally even tie her feet. As I work, Kerri keeps making smart ass comments, which is typical for her. I start to bind her arms and she makes another comment... Enough is enough, I stop, grab a ballgag and shove it in her mouth. I strap it in nice and tight. I continue binding Kerri's upper body in peace. The only thing coming from her mouth now is drool!

Tags: rope bondage, futilestruggles, gagged woman, tied elbows, crotch roped, breast bondage, topless, neckroped, business attire

Size: 172,9 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:25:28

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Description: I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair.

Tags: rope bondage, futilestruggles, gagged woman, tied elbows, crotch roped, breast bondage, topless, neckroped, business attire, face bondage, hogtie

Size: 139,7 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:20:35

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm

One Fucked Up Chair Tie With Lilly White

Description: Lilly is one tough lady. I wanted to push her a little bit and came up with this. The title kinda says it all. Legs spread to the max on a bitch. I her forward and hang her big tits over the back of the bitch. I strappado her arms to a bar her tits even more forward. I deep cleave gag her and go to work on her big boobs. Putting them in an extreme breast tie. She wanted to push herself she got the chance in this one. There is so much going on in this video with all the extreme sensations and predicaments she is in.

Tags: lilly white, bondage, big tits, big boobs, strappado, breast bondage, extreme breast tie, chair tie, cleave gag, legs spread, crotch rope, long hair, hair tie, cat suit, pain

Size: 115,3 MB
Resolution: 852x478
Duration: 0:15:49

Download