Forced orgasms for bonded slaves[MaleDom]

Bondage, selfbondage.....
dalask

Post by dalask » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:50 am

Chrissy's Shackled Playtime

Chrissy is enjoying some alone time at home wearing only a white garter & stockings and high heels. She runs her hands all over herself getting turned on by her own sexy curves. Then she clamps her nipples and tugs on the chain which sends a wave of pain and pleasure throughout her body. Now Chrissy is ready for some self bondage which is what she's really been craving. She gags herself with a large red ball gag then tightly locks her wrists and ankles in handcuffs and shackles. Chrissy wastes no time getting down to business.. the business of getting off! She starts masturbating, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy then switching to the vibrator that she conveniently placed nearby. She uses it on her sweet spot until she has a powerful orgasm that leaves her in a state of ecstasy.

Duration: 0:10:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 466.01 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/d81cc46c361e9/01033.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:16 am

"Wonderful Lady The Reckoning" from Heroine Movies

Wonderful Lady returns to take down the dreaded villains who tormented her in Wonderful Lady Revenge. This time, Wonderful Lady intends to take the weakening elixir back with her for examination, after delivering justice to the villains. But when the evildoers turn the tables on her, revealing their plot to trap her, Wonderful Lady finds herself severely weakened and subjected to brutal torment, with little hope of rescue.
Includes weakening elixir, belly punching, face punching, belly kicking, face slapping, dizziness, choking KO, ragdolling, bearhug, backbreaker, reaching, rag KO, lift and carry, cradle carry, bondage, AOH bondage, electro torture with taser, whipping, over the shoulder carry, unconsciousness, frisking, debooting, and more!

Duration: 0:38:57 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 733.42 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/209996d79d188/01036.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:39 am

Anastasia Rose, Jason Michaels

Anastasia Rose is an athletic all natural young female looking to show off her fitness by kicking poor Jason Michaels ass. Jason Michaels has felt defeat before and he really really didn't like it. He has vowed to never lose again. Jason has taken to working on his sex fighting by gaining great oral sex skills. Anastasia has showed up horny and needing to cum and she had picked the wrong day to be so horny. This match ends with an orgasm on the mat, one wrestler cums and becomes useless. The winner fucks the loser's ass to run in the humiliation

Duration: 0:43:25 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.03 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ed32ec77cea91/01037.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 am

Roped By The Wrong Guy

Chrissy is in her bedroom wearing a sexy red dress. She is on the phone flirting with her boyfriend and tells him that she has a special surprise for him when he comes over. Chrissy is planning to play bondage games with him and has a huge pile of white rope and a roll of microfoam tape next to her. Unknown to Chrissy, a burglar has broken into her home and is standing right behind her. She tells her boyfriend she will see him in a few hours and as soon as she hangs up the phone the burglar grabs her and hand gags her from behind. Chrissy struggles and tries to scream but she can't break free from his grasp as the scene fades out.
Now Chrissy is tied up with her own rope. Her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees are tightly lashed together and more rope frames her breasts. Chrissy wanted her boyfriend to tie her up, not the burglar! She tries to threaten him stating that her boyfriend will be home any minute but the burglar informs her that he heard her entire conversation and knows he won't be there for a few hours. Knowing she's in real danger now Chrissy starts crying out for help. Not wanting the neighbors to hear the burglar decides to gag her. He stuffs a large pair of panties in Chrissy's mouth and wraps white microfoam tape very tightly around her mouth and head. Then the burglar goes off to look for valuables and takes Chrissy's phone with him so she can't call for help.
Chrissy struggles in her ropes and tries to cry out for help through her gag but it's no use. The ropes are too tight and no one could possibly hear her through her gag. After a few minutes Chrissy decides to try and hop away but she doesn't get far before the burglar comes back and catches her. He throws her back on the bed and puts her in a tight crotch rope and hogtie. No chance of her hopping away now! The burglar thanks Chrissy for making his job easy and leaves her hogtied on her bed. With the burglar gone all Chrissy can do is helplessly struggle and wait until her boyfriend arrives to save her.

Duration: 0:13:24 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 585.27 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1d236276c4679/01038.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Amy Jills Tied Up And Forced Orgasm By Giant Toy!

Amy Jills tied up and forced orgasm by giant toy. Watch her scream and try to move away while having forced to orgasms with this big massager...

Duration: 0:16:05 Resolution: 640x480 Format: Windows Media Size: 363.73 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/0b488695b8eac/01039.wmv

dalask

Post by dalask » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:21 am

Part 2 of 2 def Unique Forced To Orgasm In A Crackhouse While Tied Up

Unique is tied up in a crackhouse. The asian gang leader comes in and undresses her and uses his big toy to forcefully orgasm her.

Duration: 0:04:00 Resolution: 720x480 Format: mp4 Size: 25.74 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/470147cae5ae8/01040.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Boss Forces Me To Shower And Masturbate

This clip is the sequel to Boss's Pool Party
Once we got back to the hotel room after meeting with important clients, my pervert boss forced me to take a shower in my high heels and micro bikini. He threatened me with termination again! As soon as I began to soap up my body, my boss took his cock out and just started stroking it - I think he enjoyed watching me struggle to contain myself in the skimpy bathing suit. Eventually he ordered me to take it all off, just like before, and rub myself to orgasm. That bastard. I begged him not to make me; it would be the end of my marriage if my husband were to find out. None of that mattered to my boss though. He insisted that I cum for him right then and there, in my heels, soaking wet!
After my numbingly intense climax, he told me to get out of the shower and lay on the bed still dripping, denying me a towel. It was an odd request, but I was feeling pretty good at that point so I agreed to spread my legs. My boss handed me a dildo and insisted that I penetrate my tingling pussy. I knew itd be very unprofessional to proceed, but it was so exciting! I fucked myself while he poured water all over my naked body, keeping my skin glistening and wet. The toy wasnt enough to satisfy me though. Watching him stroke his throbbing cock right in front of me made me want the real thing. So I begged for him to fuck me.

Duration: 0:24:00 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.2 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/136a45574a493/01041.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/0c3d3b19b1fdf/01041.part2.rar

dalask

Post by dalask » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Chrissy's 'Fourth-d' Orgasm

Chrissy is a patriotic rope bunny who loves the 4th of July... especially since it's close to her birthday on July 8th so it's always a week long celebration! Chrissy was thinking... what better way to kick off the holiday festivities than being tied up in front of the American flag in her sexy red white and blue bikini! Oakman happily obliges and ties her arms stretched wide overhead, securing her to the palm trees in the backyard. Being outdoors and knowing the neighbors can hear them makes the experience even more exciting! Chrissy's sexy bikini doesn't last long as he pulls her top aside to expose her breasts then unties the sides of her bikini bottoms... teasing before he removes them completely. He pinches and pulls her perky nipples then repeatedly slaps her smooth shaved pussy. Now that he's got her going he takes the hitachi and holds it on her sweet spot as she greedily grinds into it. After a few minutes of squirming and moaning she gets off. Her 'Fourth-d" orgasm wasn't realllly a forced orgasm... she's always a happy girl when she's tied up and vibed! But then Oakman decides to leave her there while he grabs a snack. Maybe he will end up leaving her tied up until their guests arrive for their 4th of July party... she really would make a great addition to the patriotic decorations!

Duration: 0:09:44 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 424.46 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/247b27be5f2bb/01042.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:20 am

Oliver Davis, Tori Avano

This guy Oliver Davis is surely living up to his wrestling name "The Legend". While he seems like a quiet, shy guy, he's a bonafide badass. Tori Avano isn't too shabby herself. She has a victory in Mixed wrestling and she's been training MMA in order to develop some skills for control so she can work her sexual magic. If you recall, a few months back, Oliver took on one of our toughest sex fighters, Daisy Ducati and he decimated her and took her ass for a prize. Today, Mr. Davis wants some more ass and he's aiming his dick right at Tori's pretty little butt hole. Tori hates losing. She wants to put another W on her record and she's willing to do what ever it takes. Even if it means taking a beating for 2 full rounds until she has her opponent worked up with the wrestling foreplay that he is ready to pop his load by round 3. Sometimes this sacrifice strategy is the best thing someone can do when they are clearly outclassed in wrestling. These two go all out in round 3 and someone wants it really really badly. In round 4 someone's ass is getting fucked and someone gets fucked silly and left on the mats like common trash.

Duration: 0:47:43 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.13 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/859e1abb55fc0/01044.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Carmen Valentina, Lance Hart

Lance Hart is on a mission to choke and fuck any girl who dare step up to him on the mats. After his humiliating loss to Cheyenne Jewel, he has vowed never to let a woman beat him again. Too bad for him then because Carmen Valentina is a bonafide bad ass grappler. Carmine has some training in the art of brazilian jiu jitsu and she quickly shows off her skills in the first minute by locking in a guillotine then transitioning to a triangle. This girl has mad skills but she is also so so so much smaller than this greek god Lance Hart. The energy between these two is electric. It's like watching a couple grudge fuck, they both LOVE to despise each other. One wrestler is able to dominate just a little longer during the match so they walk away with the victory. The Loser must lick the sweaty asshole of the winner. The loser is fucked good and hard . The loser fucked so good they like it but they cannot stand liking it....there's nothing worse than fucking someone who beat you and then loving how good they fuck you.

Duration: 0:41:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1011.5 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/ac5d9e6b227f6/01045.mp4