[FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Bondage, selfbondage.....
areax69
vip member

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Post by areax69 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Sound Mind and Body - JimmyUSMC and Elise Graves - Elise Seduces Jimmy into Rubber Hood and Bodybag, Bubbler Bottle and SOUNDING to Orgasm!
JimmyUSMC is a young, fit, colorful bondage freak who is barking up exactly the right tree when he comes to visit Elise for some bondage play. Elise fits a thick red rubber hood over his face, which gives Jimmy an instant boner. Little does he know that it’s exactly that boner that Elise is looking to explore later! Zipping Jimmy into a perfectly-fitting tight rubber rest sack, Elise begins to get excited at his helplessness. She then uses rubber bungee cords to secure the rest sack to her bondage table. After feeling satisfied that at Jimmy’s level of helplessness, Elise continues on her mission by connecting a bubbler bottle full of yellow liquid to Jimmy’s inhale port. This means that Jimmy’s inhalations are not only a bit restricted, but also audible. Elise then informs Jimmy that she is feeling horny and wants to fuck the inside of his dick with her very own! She throws a set of sounds on the table next to helpless Jimmy, as he doesn’t have much to say about the matter. After clamping Jimmy’s testicles with lighted clamps, Elise begins probing the inside of Jimmy’s cock with her sounds. This is extremely exciting for both Jimmy and Elise, so much so that Jimmy is ejaculating with a metal sound down his dick in no time! Sexy!

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , RUBBER BONDAGE , BDSM , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: sounding , urethral sounding , jimmyusmc , elise graves , rest sack , rubber hood , bubbler bottle , clamps , forced orgasm , ejaculation

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 31:15
File Size: 438.95 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/5fgw2011bpxs

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sat May 16, 2020 9:26 am

Little Caprice is Back!
Possibly the most electro-sensitive girl we have challenged, Little Caprice is back to try a shock collar once more. But even at low levels she is crying and sobbing. It’s not possible for her to go any higher. But it’s Little Caprice! Nude and cuffed and shocked! Definitely worth it.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 07:57
File Size: 838.19 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/wlrzn9pun0lu

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sat May 16, 2020 11:10 am

Sophia Smith Harness Gagged
Sophia Smith is back! It is funny how quickly the girls forget about the pain and they contact us to make some more money doing this challenge. Sophia is just so stunning! She is tough too, she can handle the shocks fairly well!

Duration: 06:17
File Size: 654.58 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/y5mufsnhyggp

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Little Lanta Caged
Little Lanta was taking a nap in her cage, but she has been trained to immediately sit with her legs open when she feels a shock on her neck. Still a bit sleepy, Little Lanta is in another shock challenge before she realizes! Can she take it a bit further this time?

File Type: MP4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 06:48
File Size: 727.20 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/y8wrg763nwe0

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Little Lanta Gymnast Girl Shocked
A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 07:53
File Size: 850.14 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/oneqkcpfuxe2

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:26 am

Pling Shocked
Bondage model Pling from Sweden is terrified of electro play. She was so brave to take on this challenge! Completely nude and gagged, Pling faces her worst fears as she is shocked over and over again, at ever increasing power levels. She makes it all the way up to 20, but by that time she has collapsed into a drooling mess. Well done Pling!

Duration: 07:52
File Size: 854.03 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/maddw50zrpog

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Suffering for You - Elise Graves - Elise's Neck is Tied and her Pussy is Electrified - She Suffers While Staring at You
Tied into a secure box tie with a neck rope leading down to my toes, I am forced into this kneeling position. It is this position that will ultimately make me cry. The pressure on my neck competes for my attention with the intense electrical sensations in my pussy. I begin to sweat as my face changes colors. The inflatable gag further restricts my natural flow and forces me to drool down the front of my body.

I want you to see me. I want you to witness my experience. I want you to know what is happening for me. I want you to know that I see you too. I am looking at you, looking at me. I aim to keep my eyes transfixed on you, so that you will do the same to me. After all, I am suffering for you. I mean, I derive pleasure from the suffering itself, but outside of the context of someone watching, my suffering would be buzzed. I like to suffer for you. Yes, you. Yes, I am suffering for YOU.

Related Categories: BDSM , ROPE BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , SWEAT FETISH , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , neck rope , gag , inflatable gag , rope bondage , shibari , toe tie , sweating , sweat , pig tails , kneeling , suffering , electrical

Duration: 20:44
File Size: 289.20 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/o87tbcxmjxx9

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Sybian Choke Predicament
It might not be apparent upon first glance, however Elise is in quite the predicament. With her arms raised above her head, her wrists are tied through a hard point, down to her neck. As she relaxes her arms, the cord is pulled tightly on each side of her neck, causing her face to turn red, purple and blue. This might be a bit easier to manage, except for the fact that Elise is sitting on a Sybian, the world’s most powerful vibrator. The strong vibrations cause Elise to contract her body, pulling her arms close, which chokes her more and more. If only Elise could raise herself up off the vibrator to find some relief from the vibration and choking, however her nipples are clamped and secured below. Wearing only a garter belt, stockings, and a pulled-aside bra, Elise writhes in both agony and ecstasy, with her face changing color and sweat accumulating as time vibrates on. Know that this is Elise’s happy place.

Related Categories: BDSM , ROPE BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , SWEAT FETISH , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Tags: d bondage, bondageliberation, breath control, Elise Graves, female bottom, hairy pussy, lingerie, neck play, neck roped, nipple clamps, nipple torture, orgasm, suffering, Sybian, tied

Duration: 14:55
File Size: 208,53 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/7kqf2viuwojl

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:57 am

Double Bind - K-Pa, Rubber Nerd, and Elise Graves - Two Fully Encased Rubber Gimps Serve Elise's Need to Make Them Suffer with Bondage and Electro!
Elise has not one, but two rubber gimps to play with today! After inserting the world’s largest quad-pole electrical toy deep into K-Pa, Elise has him suit up into total rubber encasement before immobilizing him in the Serious Bondage chair. After turning up the electrical juice, Elise stuffs a pair of her used panties in a rubber smell bag before attaching it to K-Pa’s face. Now he has a direct link to Elise - even after she leaves him alone to move on to play with Rubber Nerd. After zipping him up into a sexy rubber straitjacket, Elise locks his ankles into heavy stocks, rendering him helpless and exposed. At this point, he is vulnerable to Elise electrically shocking his balls while covering his mouth and nose. It’s only after turning up the electricity that Elise is turned on, and finds a way to satisfy herself, leaving her playmates to fend for themselves.

Related Categories: BONDAGE , RUBBER FETISH , BDSM , ELECTRIC PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , k-pa , rubber nerd , rubber hood , serious bondage chair , rubber's finest hood , smell bag , panties , bondage , straitjacket , panty gag , electro , stanley , pes

Duration: 43:26
File Size: 610.55 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/351yyzhv6hfh

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Go Fuck Yourself - SteveLovesKink and Elise Graves - Tied Up Rubber Gimp is Treated to an Anal Electro Ghost Fucking, Cock Suction and a Secret Treat!
SteveLovesKink is no stranger to intense bondage scenerios, and certainly no stranger to ass play. Elise takes it up a notch by incorporating both into this scene. Rubber-clad Steve is tied to the Serious Bondage fuck cart, with knees spread wide, neck tied down, and wrists secured behind his back. This creates a vulnerable position, which Elise intends to exploit. Working slowly, Elise inserts the size-able Stanley Junior acrylic electro plug into Steve’s asshole. Get an up-close view of the inside of Steve’s butt hole! Soon the electro causes the plug to not only move in and out of Steve’s ass, but also rotates in a circular motion, thanks to the quad-pole technology. The Stanley stimulates Steve’s ass in such a manner that Steve’s asshole contractions cause the plug to fuck itself. Elise is not satisfied with the level of stimulation for Steve, and so she adds a cock suction tube, vibration, and a good old hand job to tip Steve over the edge of sensation overload.

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , ROPE BONDAGE , RUBBER BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , COCK TEASE
Keywords: elise graves , steveloveskink , rubber , rubber hood , bondage , ass play , stanley jr , electro plug , electro fucking , ghost fucking , anesthesia mask , cock suction , cock stroking , vibrator , tease

Duration: 32:33
File Size: 457.02 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/twt38ax7obxs