Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Bondage and Pantyhose Part 3 – Tuckered Out

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:00 pm

Bondage and Pantyhose Part 3 – Tuckered Out
DESCRIPTION: As my elbows are pressed together behind my back, a rope around my neck, mouth wide open by a 2″ ball gag, and hair holding me up by the pony tail, I quickly learn what Martin’s next move will be.  He makes me spread my pantyhosed legs so they’re nice and wide and I’m on my toes.  He works my pussy with the Hitachi Magic Wand until I cum all over myself and just when I think that for sure he’ll untie me this time, he leaves me there to gather myself together.  Exhausted, weak, and out of breath, standing in place on my toes was a task more difficult than I expected.  5 minutes more, is what he wants, and 5 minutes more is what he got.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 87.2 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Stay Part 2 – 1 Hour?!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:48 pm

Stay Part 2 – 1 Hour?!
DESCRIPTION: Kicking the scene off with a close up of my lips wrapped around the ball gag, drooling, and deeply immersed in my position.  My neck was starting to strain and my head was getting heavy but I had no choice but to hold myself from dipping my face into the puddle of spit that sat right under my chin.  Starting to grow impatient and in pain, I asked how much longer I was to stay completely unaware that I was asking way too soon.  As usual, Punisher hates when things look too easy for me so he comes in and ties my hair back to my feet and it’s here I stay until the remainder of the hour.  *Asiana Starr personal favorites!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 17 min 0 s
Size: 96.8 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Split Challenge Progress Week 1 Part 2 – Crucial Discomfort

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:37 am

Split Challenge Progress Week 1 Part 2 – Crucial Discomfort
DESCRIPTION: 25 minutes into being tied in this stringent position I was doing so well until Martin takes the cat-o-nine tails and gives the my barefoot a good whip.  After that was said and done, I completely fell apart.  My face was stained with make-up and tears within one minute!  Martin unties me from my flexy pose and puts me in straddle over the table.  Both feet dangle over each side with my arms pulled to the back end of the table – pussy BEGGING for his attention so he removes my crotch rope and secures my feet to the legs of the table.  LOVED being in this particular position!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 18 min 6 s
Size: 116 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hogtie Tapout Custom Video Part 3 – 90ft of Rope

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:26 am

Hogtie Tapout Custom Video Part 3 – 90ft of Rope
DESCRIPTION: Waiting in a doggy position on top of the table – gagged with a the huge white ball in my mouth and my hair being tied to my crotch rope, forcing my head and back in an arched position.  Then, from the table, Martin takes me and puts me in a strappado where my neck is tied to my ankles, my hair is tied to my elbows, and my arms are pulled almost parallel to my legs.  I have been in tougher strappados before, but this particular one was tough for met to manage.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

When Shit Hits The Fan!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:15 pm

When Shit Hits The Fan!
DESCRIPTION: When it rains, it really pours! and today was just one of those days where NOTHING seemed to go right. Prior to shooting this clip, we had filmed a custom that required me to be frogtied which failed to go as planned. After two attempts, we decided to call it quits but what a waste it would’ve been to not keep me tied in this position and fuck with me. He asks me if I wanted to cum and of course, how could I imply, so Punisher gets me to lay on my back, naked in heels, and ties me to the pain table. Both extremely frustrated that things weren’t going well, at least if we could fit in some play time, we’d be happy campers. As majority of the time, I had no idea what he had in store for me so I went along with it. I laid there, tied and awaiting to be pleasured – anxious and yearning but when I seen that what he had in his hands as he approached me were a pair of nipple clamps instead of the wand, my heart dropped. I knew I was in serious trouble. Clamping each nipple, I brace myself for the pain as he takes a piece of rope attached to the clamps and begins to hoist them to the ceiling. Again, I go silent. As if it wasn’t enough, he clicks the button on the winch once more and the clamps tighten and stretch my tits. My eyes shoot open as a jolt of pain hits me and the tears start flowing. Punisher takes the Hitachi to my pussy and works me, demanding that he’s going to make me cum despite the hurt. As he circles the wand on my clit, one end of the nipple clamps fall off from being pulled so hard and at this point, everything was looking and feeling SO GOOD that he HAD to keep going, so he attempts to hook me up again and I immediately go into panic mode. After attaching the clamp back onto my breast and getting the rope back onto the hook, he cranks the hoist and all power is lost, leaving me bound, naked, and in the dark! What a day!!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 48.3 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Kneeling Predicament in Stockings, Garters and Heels Part 3 – 5 Minutes Too Much

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm

Kneeling Predicament in Stockings, Garters and Heels Part 3 – 5 Minutes Too Much
DESCRIPTION: I’m bound and gagged in a kneeling predicament and overheating in exhaustion so Martin thoroughly sprays me down until I’m soaked.  I’m not hot anymore, but I’m still truckin’ through aalll the way ’til the end.  When it’s over, I un-gag and untie myself – wet, cold, and worked.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 64.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Failed to Follow the Rules Part 2 – Tease and Denial Punishment

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:54 pm

Failed to Follow the Rules Part 2 – Tease and Denial Punishment
DESCRIPTION: If you missed the first part of Failed to Follow the rules Part 1 – Should’ve Kept My Mouth Shut, the rule for me was to bare all the pain that was being delivered without tapping out. This was almost impossible for me with the position my Punisher had me in that night. Elbows tied, ankle tightly tied to my thigh that my foot was losing feeling, my hair pulled back to my elbows so far that the spit going down my throat was hard to swallow. I just couldn’t take anymore and when I fail to obey his orders, he always makes sure the next predicament would be worse and I knew what was coming was what I deserved – or maybe what I secretly wanted… Being that his little pain slut wasn’t living up to his standards and was unable to bare the torment, he thought I needed a little more… training, I guess you could say – and being that I was fully vulnerable to anything he wanted to do to me, he decided to leave me there longer – as long as it would take for me to cum in the pain that I was already experiencing. He took the Hitachi Magic Wand and worked my throbbing pussy until I was close to my explosion and every time I was almost there, he re-positioned it so that it wouldn’t hit the “spot”, then he’d work me again. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. This went on until I was unbelievably sexually frustrated as a form of my “cruel” punishment. Right before I was about to cum, he stopped again an gagged my mouth with a 2 1/2″ ballgag – the biggest one we had, and worked my wet pussy again until he thought I finally deserved to release my juices all over my panties. If this is his way of punishing me for being so disobedient, I might just misbehave again!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 46.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Anything To Make Asiana Cry Custom Video

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:44 am

Anything To Make Asiana Cry Custom Video
DESCRIPTION: Hard tied or not, Martin has his ways of bringing on the tears… even from the most simplistic positions and it works every time.  Knowing what needs to be used or done to send me over the edge is all it takes and it’s a wrap!  A nice crucifix position with my barefeet planted to the platform and tied together, arms fully extended and tied at three points for good measure, a snug crotch rope to my naked body, topped off with a heavy neck rope to keep my head in place.  Face turning dark red in color from the inability to breathe already. Martin adds the nipple clamps, uses the crop and then the cat-o-nine tails and there you have it – tears!  Everything about the scene is so fantastic that he doesn’t stop there.  On and on he goes, repeatedly doing all the things that make me cry.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 30 min 20 s
Size: 194 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Slutty Ballerina

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:32 am

Slutty Ballerina
DESCRIPTION: Traded the pink tutu and ballerina shoes for a tight mini skirt and some sexy stilettos. I hang by the rope attached to the ceiling while I stand on top of a cinder block and through the pain and tight bondage, it takes every bit of strength to twirl in circles so I can show off my sexy new skirt.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 67.3 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Just a Girl in Her Closet Part 1 – Admiring Myself in the Mirror

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Just a Girl in Her Closet Part 1 – Admiring Myself in the Mirror
DESCRIPTION: Everyone loved the first time Martin tied me up in the closet at the hotel and made me face stare at myself in the mirror.  It was such a hit that we decided to do it during a live show in the bedroom.  This time I was wearing stockings, heels and a garter belt with a matching top and skimpy skirt.  I was gagged, kneeling with my ankles crossed and my elbows were crushed, throat roped to my arms and my wrists secured to my ankles so I couldn’t sit up all the way.  In front of the mirror for the entire hour.  Left there to watch myself smack my lips on the sexy red ball in between my teeth and watch the drool drip all over my chest.  It was like a game for me.  To see how wet I could get my outfit – if only I were naked like the last time, I would’ve been able to play the game where I try and get the drool to run perfectly down my clit and onto the floor.  I always knew how much I loved sex in front of the mirror, I should’ve known that I’d love this just as much.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 23 min 57 s
Size: 109 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD