Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

New Years Eve Bondage Part 3 – One of The Best Orgasms Are The Ones in Pantyhose

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:38 pm

New Years Eve Bondage Part 3 – One of The Best Orgasms Are The Ones in Pantyhose
DESCRIPTION: Martin uses the Hitachi to f0rce me to cum while tied to the chair.  I’m spread, gagged with a huge ball gag, while my elbows are crushed and my hair is tied back.  Although I’m in a serious amount of discomfort, I cum within 3 minutes – announcing my orgasm through my heavily gagged mouth.  Martin unties me, I un-gag myself, remove the nipple clamps, and it’s a wrap!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 501 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bondage for Dessert Part 1 – Handcuffs and Heels

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:27 pm

Bondage for Dessert Part 1 – Handcuffs and Heels
DESCRIPTION: We had just gotten home from our Saturday night date.  Went to a nice Japanese restaurant and had sushi and drinks.  All we talked about was how we couldn’t wait to get home and Martin putting me in some handcuffs and leg irons.  We got back to the house and I immediately got to the computer to finish the update so that we could go upstairs and retire to the bedroom.  The whole time, Martin was checking me out while I worked – in my short, tight skirt, sexy tube top and shiny black heels.  He sat behind me talking about all the things he wanted to do to me so I went into the Playroom and grabbed some cuffs for my elbows and wrists, the leg irons, and one of my favorite gags and brought them back to the office.  As soon as I came back with all the toys, Martin has me put the legs irons on and walk to him.  He puts the other two handcuffs on my tiny wrists and elbows, then has me fetch the ball gag so he can strap it in tight.  He goes for the nipple clamps, puts them on me, then has me display myself on my knees for a bit while he sits back and watches.  After a while, he replaces all the cuffs with rope, ties me on my knees – elbows, wrists, and ankles, and attaches rope from my throat to my feet – one of his go-to ties.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 31 min 4 s
Size: 145 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Strapaddo in Frenchcut Pantyhose

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 am

Strapaddo in Frenchcut Pantyhose
DESCRIPTION: Strappado to the ceiling in my nude-colored, french cut pantyhose. Bare feet, on my toes, mouth gagged, and struggling in agony. Very short clip but a VERY HOT PIECE!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 2 min 9 s
Size: 13.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Pantyhose Bound Part 2 – Gag Swap

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:04 am

Pantyhose Bound Part 2 – Gag Swap
DESCRIPTION: Mouth packed with handkerchiefs stuffed way in my mouth and secured with ace wrap, my moans of pain are silenced with a different gag. When Punisher sees me wiggling around beneath his ties, he threatens to tie me tighter. Then he tells me I’ve got 15 minutes and if I get quiet or tap out, he’ll hoist me higher! I follow his orders and STILL, he ends up hoisting me and bringing me to silence! He threatens me again! to clamp my nipples if I ask to get out once more so I bare down on the agony as much as I possibly can for the remainder of my stay. As I approach my limit, the camera sits close to my face as it captures me reaching my end. You can see the anguish in my face as my eyes water and eventually, the tears start coming down at the last couple minutes.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 19 min 11 s
Size: 122 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hogtied Under Martin’s Desk Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Hogtied Under Martin’s Desk Part 2
DESCRIPTION: I suffer for 10 more minutes.  Camera is at my face, capturing the tears, the drool and the glaze in my eyes.  I’ve passed my point of wanting to be untied so now it’s just me being pushed until Martin says it’s time.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 45.8 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

A Little Bit of Everything Part 3 – Three Ring Circus

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:44 pm

A Little Bit of Everything Part 3 – Three-Ring Circus
DESCRIPTION: After teasing me with the wand, Martin finally lets me cum and when I’m finished, he sits me down and ropes my throat to the chair.  Soaking wet, tired, and out of breath, he drips more hot wax onto my nipples and my stomach to finish me off.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 104 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Nobody Said This Was Going to Be Easy

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Nobody Said This Was Going to Be Easy
DESCRIPTION: I was feeling pretty confident and rather cocky knowing I could take a serious bondage session until I met my match tonight. This wasn’t my first time in this position so I was expecting that today’s play time would be a breeze – little did I know my dom had something else in mind. He always strives to perfection and makes sure that ANYTHING he does to me, is effective in the most painful and menacing way possible when he tied me in what we call, the “One-Leg Hair Tie” only this time he had tied my hair so that it would not come lose, elbows together, and my hair tied to my ankle. When he brought that ankle to my hair, I was in so much discomfort that the pain was unbelievable!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 31.7 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana Loves Her Hair Pulled

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:22 am

Asiana Loves Her Hair Pulled
DESCRIPTION: Here, I have my elbows crushed together and my ankles tied so that I can’t move around too much. Once the rope is tied around my hair and hung by the door frame, every little bit of movement I make sends me moaning in agony. I just LOVE tight bondage and having anything added to enhance the pain. Catch some sexy close-ups of drool running down the ball that is wrapped around my lips and onto my sexy body.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 43.7 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Club Asiana Live Show June 26, 2014 Part 3 Magic Tricks

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:11 am

Club Asiana Live Show June 26, 2014 Part 3- Magic Tricks
DESCRIPTION: Soaking wet, legs spread, on my toes, and trying to catch my breath.  Martin orders me to keep my legs spread until he returns… not sure where he was going, but when he gets back, he dumps a pitcher of water all over me, then shoves a couple more ice cubes into my pussy.  He lets me marinate in the puddle of water, my own spit, with ice cubes inside me before he allows me to remove the gag.  Minutes later, I unbuckle the ball gag and strip down as I’m told and while I’m doing so, he comes back with another pitcher of water and ice cubes for another splash at me!  Totally unexpected!  Throughout the last 10 minutes of the show, he continues to shove ice cubes inside me while I stand spread until it’s time to wrap it up with having me remove the nipple clamps.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 24 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana’s First Time in an Armbinder Custom Video Part 2 – Laid Out By The Armbinder

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Asiana’s First Time in an Armbinder Custom Video Part 2 – Laid Out By The Armbinder
DESCRIPTION: My arms aren’t pulled up as high as usual but because I’m not use to the armbinder, the pain is starting to be too much to bear.  Nothing much else going on but my arms smashed inside, my mouth gagged, and  my air being restricted.  Martin puts me onto my knees.  Once I get myself to the ground, I squirm in pain.  Tears and drool flowing like water all over myself.  In so much anguish, I kick my heels off and squirm some more.  Finally the armbinder comes off and Martin sprays me down with ice cold water and allows for a quick break.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 8 s
Size: 71.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD