Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Right Where Asiana Belongs

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:09 pm

Right Where Asiana Belongs
DESCRIPTION: After tying me up in the Playroom earlier that evening, Martin must’ve been on a mean streak because he obviously didn’t get his fill with the “Pantyhose and Breath Play” scene.  In the same pantyhose and heels, he tied me up again, but this time in the bathroom… alone.  No pleasure, no conversation and no attention.  All I could do was sit still and sit quietly on the toilet with my elbows and ankles bound, mouth wrapped, and f0rced into a bent position with my neck tied to my ankles.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 21 s
Size: 74.2 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana in Red Part 3 – Not Your Average Woman

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:57 pm

Asiana in Red Part 3 – Not Your Average Woman
DESCRIPTION: I’m bound and gagged in a chair tie for the remainder of the show.  Elbows crushed and tied over the back of the chair with my neck pulled to my knees.  Drooling all over my thighs, nipple clamps swaying with each movement and me, suffering until the very end.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 23 min 41 s
Size: 106 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Playtime Re Cap Part 2 – Ball Tied

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:46 am

Playtime Re-Cap Part 2 – Ball Tied
DESCRIPTION: After being tightly tied in a pretzel, Punisher starts untying my ankles. I let out a huge sigh of comfort and relief but to my dismay, he grabs my feet, bends my legs and pushes them to my chest, grabs my head, and ties my body into a ball. Attaching a rope from my neck to my knees, I am restricted from moving again! Who was I kidding when I thought being tied into a pretzel position was bad! This was even worse! After tying me up, he grabs my ass and gives it a big slap, then turns me over to my side. I lay there, completely unable to move – arms purple, legs tied, drool pouring out of the ring gag in my mouth, and as the camera sits stationary on my backside, you can see a huge hand print appear on my ass. Priceless!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 49.7 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hogtie Endurance Training Part 1 Custom Video

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:35 am

Hogtie Endurance Training Part 1 Custom Video
DESCRIPTION: Gagged and hogtied from start to finish. Lingerie and heels, a ball gag in my mouth, and my ass in pain. Lots of struggling, drooling, and sweating. UNEDITED and UNCUT.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 106 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana’s Quickest Tap Out Part 1 – Destroyed By The Inflatable Gag

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Asiana’s Quickest Tap Out Part 1 – Destroyed By The Inflatable Gag
DESCRIPTION: A new toy was secretly purchased and sent from my wish list and we had been wanting this particular gag for a very long time.  You know the first thing we wanted to do was break it in the first night.  It was the inflatable penis gag.  Martin has me standing on the platform with my elbows tied wearing a super tight, tube top dress and chrome tip high heels.  Before using the gag on me, he holds it in front of me and pumps it up for me to see just how big it gets.  He straps the gag around my head and buckles it to the last hole, then gives it enough pumps to fill my mouth.  He has me get down on my knees and proceeds to tie a chest harness and finish the tie with my neck secured to the post.  All the while, I can feel my jaw starting to hurt from being stretched wide open.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 65.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Whipped in Cuffs and Chains Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Whipped in Cuffs and Chains Part 2
DESCRIPTION: Martin didn’t need to do much more during the last half of the show.  Just letting me hang by my wrists was enough to tire me out.  And while my hands are strung up, he takes advantage of the situation and canes me in all the areas he can get to – my legs, calves and thighs, my butt and then my stomach.  Every time I am struck, the pain that rushes through me and makes me feel every bit of the clamps squeezing my nipples and the cold cuffs that 4ce me to stand here, teetering from one foot to another.  I knew I was red all over based on the heat that was coming off of my body.  What an intense show!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 607 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Distressing Hogtie Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 am

Distressing Hogtie Part 1
DESCRIPTION: When I first walked into the Playroom, I saw the spool with the rotating disc underneath and knew right away that I’ll be hogtied and displayed on top of it.  Although it was quite obvious, I was still pleasantly surprised.  I love being on display.  It makes me feel like a centerpiece and much more desirable.  It’s one of those positions where, when a big ball gag, super tight throat rope and my ponytail is pulled back, I suffer tremendously.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 746 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

The Training of Asiana Part 4 of 4 – Maximum Limit Reached

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:51 am

The Training of Asiana Part 4 of 4 – Maximum Limit Reached
DESCRIPTION: Punisher continues to refuse to let me go at the same time, I refuse to go any longer. I am told that no matter how much I scream, cry, and beg to get out, he will NOT let me out until I complete the hour… as a matter of fact, if I do so, he will leave the room and I’d be alone. This does something psychological to my brain and I begin to panic inside. I am already approaching my end and Punisher rubs it in my face that I’ve got 11 minutes remaining. I progressively get louder and feel there is no possible way to finish 11 minutes. I start to notion a tap out and this pisses him off. He leaves the room – just like he warned. After realizing he is no longer in my presence, I begin to slip into a slight panic attack. Watch this clip until the end where I completely fall apart.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 71.2 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Festive Bondage Part 1 – Thanksgiving Day Massacre

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:39 am

Festive Bondage Part 1 – Thanksgiving Day Massacre
DESCRIPTION: I’m wearing a sexy, netty one-piece and sky-high platform heels.  Elbows tied, super tight crotch rope, and a nice big gag to fit perfectly in my mouth.  Martin has me in a squat up against the cross post with my throat and my ankles roped to the post as well, then the clamps are added to my nipples to complete the predicament.  …and the waterfall of drool and tears begins…
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 69.3 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana Does It Best Part 2 – When She Wants To Keep Going

Post by mrfoxx711 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Asiana Does It Best Part 2 – When She Wants To Keep Going
DESCRIPTION: I’m still very quiet and very behaved.  Martin asks if I’d like to be done but I notion that I’d rather stay where I’m at.  I want to be tied for as long as I can take because I know he wouldn’t mind watching me for hours if he could.  After a while, he moves me around to put me onto my side and it knocks me out of my element a little bit so I try to find it again by swaying myself back onto my stomach, but then end up putting myself on my side again, then back to my stomach until I can’t go on any further.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 104 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD