Miss Crash vs. The Cleanup
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Darbycuffs, Drool, Handcuffs, Roleplay,

Pictures: 47
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 21 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

After two days of binding, tying, and playing with Crash my place was a mess. It's a lot of work tying up pretty girls and filming them struggle, so I felt it was only fair she should clean it up. Since I was the one with the keys to her shackles, Crash was all too agreeable. As I enjoyed every minute watching her clean up clothes, ropes, chains, and more I couldn't help but think. Why didn't I think of this before?

Download Links:
>>>Miss Crash vs. The Cleanup

Freak13

Hana vs. The Monoglove

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:27 am

Hana vs. The Monoglove
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Armbinder, Ballgag, Blindfold, Drool, Rope, Strict,

Pictures: 74
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 28 Mb

I'm happy to welcome another newbie to Bondage Junkies, Hana. When she told me she was double-jointed I had to see for myself. Using one of my tightest armbinders it slid up her arms like butter. Hana is so flexible in fact that even with everything strapped tight, she still had some wiggle room. Nothing a quick rope harness couldn't fix. Gagged and blindfolded she tries her to try and get free but is all smiles when I finally let her free. For her first time bound, I'd say she liked it!

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Monoglove

Freak13

Hannah vs. Red & Black

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:15 pm

Hannah vs. Red & Black
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Balletboots, Catsuit, Elbowcinch, Hogtie, Pantygag, Tapebondage,

Pictures: 76
Size: 32 Mb

There's something incredibly sexy about catsuits and ballet boots. That goes double with a girl like Hannah who can fill out every curve perfectly. Folding up some of her panties, I stuff them into her mouth wrapped vetwrap and electrical tape. With her well gagged her arms are next; the tape stretching and cinching her elbows tightly together. Hannah squirms on the floor hoping for a weak spot but the tape is too strong. Tossing a roll in my hand I can't help but wonder, is there such a thing as too much tape? Hannah's about to find out!

Download Links:
>>>Hannah vs. Red & Black

Freak13

Cali vs. Tethered Troubles

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:03 pm

Cali vs. Tethered Troubles
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Rope, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Predicament, Shorts, Strict,

Pictures: 77
Size: 27 Mb

As soon as Cali walked through my door I couldn't wait to get her sexy body in ropes. I started by tightly tying her elbows and wrists behind her before I move on to her crotch rope. With a strong eyebolt in the floor I cinch her crotchrope tight leaving her helpless in the corner. Last, a big red ball gag and nipple clamps on her perfect tits complete her predicament. Cali seems like a strong and determined girl, I wonder if a crotch rope tether will keep her tame?

Download Links:
>>>Cali vs. Tethered Troubles

Freak13

Miss Crash vs. The Strict Hogcuff

Post by Freak13 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:29 am

Miss Crash vs. The Strict Hogcuff
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Bikini, Darbycuffs, Elbowcinch, Handcuffs, Hogtie, Latex-Rubber, Strict,

Pictures: 56

I love a girl who can jump feet first into any situation, especially if it's my restraints. As I cuffed her wrists and ankles Crash still couldn't help but boast how she can eventually get out of any bind. After ratcheting her elbow cuffs I let her struggle while I prepare for her real binds. When I return, a black ball gag fills her mouth and is chained to her elbow cuffs which I padlocked even closer together. A few more chains and padlocks and she can barely move an inch. As I toss the keys beside her she tries hard to reach them but to no avail. I'm sure Crash will figure it out. By her account, she always does!

Download Links:
>>>Miss Crash vs. The Strict Hogcuff

Freak13

Amanda vs. The Ballet Lesson

Post by Freak13 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:19 pm

Amanda vs. The Ballet Lesson
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Drool, Latex-Rubber, Predicament, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 58

So how do you get a pretty girl like Amanda to gag and handcuff herself? It's all in the bait. Latex and ballet boots of course. It's not until she's secured herself tightly that Amanda starts to wonder what she's gotten herself into. She can only paw helplessly at the key chained around her neck while drooling almost uncontrollably. When I eventually release the handcuffs from her elbows the real fun begins when Amanda's arms are re-cuffed above her. Immediately she tries to find a happy balance between standing on her toes and pulling on her wrists. She wanted to know how girls could stand in them so long. The answer is simple; practice, practice, practice!

Download Links:
>>>Amanda vs. The Ballet Lesson

Freak13

Leila vs. The Bull Ride

Post by Freak13 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:09 pm

Leila vs. The Bull Ride
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Corset, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Nudity, Orgasmatron, Orgasms, Tapegag,

Pictures: 86
Size: 34 Mb

I had a surprise for Leila but first things first. I needed her bound tight, especially those elbows. They are first wrapped in several layers of pallet wrap before squeezed together with electrical tape. Her legs are frogtied with more tape leaving her quite helpless on the bed. As she struggles to get free, I pull out my new Orgasmatron and toss it on the bed. It bucks around the bed like a bull, putting any Hitachi to shame in power. Even in her helpless position, Leila tries to wrestle it under control. If she can do it, she's in for one hell of a ride... and orgasm!

Download Links:
>>>Leila vs. The Bull Ride

Freak13

Briella vs. The Gag Test

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:58 am

Briella vs. The Gag Test
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Armbinder, Ballgag, Magicwand, Othergag, Ringgag, Science, Tapebondage, Tapegag, Vetwrap,

Pictures: 58

Nothing can ruin the mood faster when a noisy sub brings the neighbors to your door. So with Briella as our tightly bound test subject we find out which is the most effective gag. With a dB meter setup, she is gagged with several gags ranging from a ring gag to panties & electrical tape. To fully test each one's effectiveness I tickle her mercilessly to see who loud Briella can get. By the end we get our result and she gets her treat, a vibrator buzzing between her legs.

Download Links:
>>>Briella vs. The Gag Test

Freak13

Cali vs. Billie's Restraints

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:36 am

Cali vs. Billie's Restraints
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Blindfold, Chains, Crop, Femdom, Magicwand, Nippleclamps, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 116
Size: 52 Mb

As Billie's roommate, Cali was all too aware of the fun she had in her bedroom. Having never been tied up herself, she decides to take the bull by the horns and give it a go. What she didn't plan for was Billie coming home early from work and finding her bound in her restraints and lingerie! Billie doesn't skip a beat and immediately uses Cali's stunned shock to restrain her tighter ensuring only her key will set her free. With Billie wielding a crop in one hand and a paddle in the other, Cali can't help but wonder what's she's gotten herself into.

Download Links:
>>>Cali vs. Billie's Restraints

Freak13

Cali Logan vs. Her Posture Collar

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:25 pm

Cali Logan vs. Her Posture Collar
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Rope, Posturecollar,

Pictures: 53
Size: 22 Mb

I've had a brand new posture collar (courtesy of a generous member) waiting for the first sexy girl to come through the door. Lucky for me that girl was Cali and she couldn't wait to try it on. With it tight around her neck I set to work on her ropes, cinching coil after coil down her body. She squirmed for a bit testing for weaknesses but found none. A purple ballgag is added to complete her bondage and is tethered to the bed with a heavy chain to her collar. Cali knows by now there's no escape, but I don't think she wants to.

Download Links:
>>>Cali Logan vs. Her Posture Collar