The master punishes and tortures his slaves

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Freak13

Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:55 am

Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Bikini, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Predicament, Self-Bondage, Thumbcuffs,

Pictures: 71
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 27 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

When Billie asked if she could try her hand at self-bondage I was curious to see where things would go. I half expected an easily escapable bind but Billie had a plan in mind. With a few sets of handcuffs she had herself locked tightly to the couch with no hope of getting free. I could tell she was quite pleased with herself as she enjoyed her handywork. Working herself into a frenzy I could tell exactly what she really wanted. Mounting the magic wand to a pole I positioned it inches above her bikini bottoms. Billie moans in frustration as she tries to find the strength to keep her pussy pressed against the vibrations while the cuffs pull her back down. Somehow I think she is going to find a way to get it no matter how long it takes!

Download Links:
>>>Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms

Freak13

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Hairtie, Handcuffs, Hogtie, Pantyhose, Predicament, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 55
Size: 19 Mb

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah REALLY loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Freak13

Dixie Comet vs. The Pink Wrap

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:22 am

Dixie Comet vs. The Pink Wrap
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Mummification, Nudity, Othergag, Tickling, Vetwrap,

Pictures: 48
Size: 19 Mb

I doubt there is a person out there that doesn't submit to urges from time to time. From the moment I woke up that day mummification was on my mind. Lucky for me I knew I'd be meeting Dixie later and always down for tight, inescapable bondage. As a closet hater of all things pink, I could think of anything more fitting than roll after roll of pink vetwrap. Arms, legs, body and even mouth. By the time I finished I knew she wasn't going far without help. As Dixie soon discovered though, I would be adding far more wrap long before any help would come along!

Download Links:
>>>Dixie Comet vs. The Pink Wrap

Freak13

Leila Hazlett vs. The Ice Release

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:12 am

Leila Hazlett vs. The Ice Release
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Corset, Handcuffs, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Posturecollar, Predicament, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 105
Size: 33 Mb

Everyone has needs and for Leila it's bondage... and lots of it! Knowing just what will scratch that itch she collects her toys and sets up for a little self-bondage. Setting her release key on an out of reach ledge she starts by filling a stocking with ice and feeding it through a hook in the ceiling. Leila gags herself tightly with a purple ballgag before putting on her nipple clamps. Connected to the melting ice, she now tethered to the ceiling until it all melts. Heavy duty hinged handcuffs click into place behind her back, completing her bondage. It's not long before her tired feet and sore nipple make her desperate for release. Leila had done her job all too well and it would be a while before she gets out of this one, she made sure of that!

Download Links:
>>>Leila Hazlett vs. The Ice Release

Freak13

Star vs. The Key Necklace

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:01 am

Star vs. The Key Necklace
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Chains, Drool, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Orgasms, Vibratorharness,

Pictures: 57
Size: 18 Mb

No matter what the odds are, Star's determination is unmatched. If there's a way to get out, she will find it. When I pulled out the Darby cuffs however, she knew she was in trouble. To make it a fair fight (not really), I chained the key around her neck. All she had to do was get it into her hands and unlock the cuffs. Chaining her legs into a frogtie did make that a bit more difficult. After several minutes I tip the scales further by tying a vibrator against her pussy, putting escape far out of Star's mind. As I watched the orgasms consume her I couldn't help but wonder, whose favor did I tip the scales?

Download Links:
>>>Star vs. The Key Necklace

Freak13

Nyxon vs. The Hard Point

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Nyxon vs. The Hard Point
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Damsel-In-Distress, Handcuffs, Stockings, Strappado,

Pictures: 46
Size: 10 Mb

I start by leading Nyxon into the basement and anchor her collar chain to the wall. Handcuffed and helplessly tugging against the short chain I can't help but think how hot that ballgag looks between her lips. Still, there's no such thing as 'too' helpless and before she knows it her arms are pulled up behind her, locked to the wall. With her arms stuck in a strappado I modify her collar chain to make it even tighter. Now that I have her completely vulnerable... what else can I do!

Download Links:
>>>Nyxon vs. The Hard Point

Freak13

Dixie Comet vs. Her Naughty Trick

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:19 am

Dixie Comet vs. Her Naughty Trick
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Drool, Chains, Ballgag, Gagtalk, Magicwand, Masturbation, Self-Bondage, Strappado,

Pictures: 35
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 11 Mb

Even the best of us can get tricked, but that's not always a bad thing as I found out. With the intention of getting me out of the house, Dixie asked if I could grab a few things from the store. No sooner was I out the door when she sprang into action and did a damn fine job of getting herself stuck. Pleasantly surprised when I returned I hoisted her arms into a strappado leaving her drooling profusely. Playtime is no fun without toys though so before I undo her chains I give her a magic wand to play with. It's not long before Dixie uses the chain around her neck to her advantage as she brings herself to a massive orgasm!

Download Links:
>>>Dixie Comet vs. Her Naughty Trick

Freak13

JEM vs. The Ballet Boots

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:08 am

JEM vs. The Ballet Boots
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Costume, Predicament, Stockings,

Pictures: 61
Size: 14 Mb

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach JEM's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Download Links:
>>>JEM vs. The Ballet Boots

Freak13

Kizzy Lee vs. The Purple Binds

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:58 pm

Kizzy Lee vs. The Purple Binds
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Armbinder, Ballgag, Balletboots, Catsuit, Damsel-In-Distress, Rope, Strappado,

Pictures: 96
Size: 33 Mb

Girls are like kids in a candy store the first time they come over. All they see are shoes and outfits, never the bondage gear that surrounds them. I offered Kizzy the chance to try on anything and I would match it with bondage gear. One purple catsuit and a pair white ballet heels later and it was my turn. I bound her legs with rope for the shoes and added a big purple ball gag for the catsuit. Kizzy was confident she was going to get off easy until I zipped up her armbinder. She mumbled something about it not being fair through her gag. I guess I didn't mention the catsuit and armbinder come as a set. Must have slipped my mind.

Download Links:
>>>Kizzy Lee vs. The Purple Binds

Freak13

Rayna vs. The Casting Couch

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:36 am

Rayna vs. The Casting Couch
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Drool, Newbie, Rope, Hogtie, Tapedfists, Vetwrap,

Pictures: 62
Size: 24 Mb

I love smashing preconceived notions to bits. When Rayna walked through my door she had never been tied up and a bit nervous of the prospect. I started her with almost everyones favorite, a big red ball gag. Matched with red vetwrap on her hands I tested to waters to see how she'd like it. While she fruitlessly tried to get the gag off with her balled up fists, I tied her legs and prepped her for a classic hogtie. Despite her utter helplessness, Rayna doesn't give up and struggles relentlessly against the ropes. If I didn't know better, I think I've converted another.

Download Links:
>>>Rayna vs. The Casting Couch