The master punishes and tortures his slaves

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Freak13

Rayna vs. The End Table

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:20 pm

Rayna vs. The End Table
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Chains, Corset, Drool, Handcuffs, Posturecollar, Rubberbands,

Pictures: 58
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 19 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

For years I've had a little end table kicking around and never knew what do with it... until Rayna. Looking sexy in her catsuit, corset and posture collar I handcuff and chain her to the table. A big red ballgag soon follows as Rayna struggles to find any weak spots. To make sure she doesn't get too comfortable a heavy rubber band connects to her collar pulling her head down. Unable to keep her head upright, Rayna can't help but drool helplessly all over the floor.

Download Links:
>>>Rayna vs. The End Table

Freak13

Hannah vs. The Lime Wrap

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:58 am

Hannah vs. The Lime Wrap
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Corset, Mummification, Nudity, Pantygag, Vetwrap,

Pictures: 87
Size: 46 Mb

When I told Hannah I was going to mummify her she just shrugged. She'd been mummified before but escape came all too easy. With fresh vetwrap delivered that morning I decided it was high time to dispel the notion of escaping. I start with her hands, wrapping them into fists to keep her fingernails useless and continue up her arms. With her limbs covered the real wrapping begins leaving her completely immobile. Eventually all that is left exposed is her massive DD breasts.

Download Links:
>>>Hannah vs. The Lime Wrap

Freak13

Cali Logan vs. Her Instructions

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:47 am

Cali Logan vs. Her Instructions
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Frogtie, Handcuffs, Rope, Nudity, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 63
Size: 27 Mb

The note on the door was simple and to the point, "Make good use of the toys on the bed and I'll see to it that your efforts are well rewarded." Excited, Cali was down to her panties before reaching the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes in her wake. Handcuffs, ropes and a ball gag. Simple enough she thought as she set to work. Soon donning a frogtie, crotchrope and ball gag Cali wasted no time looping the handcuffs through her crotchrope and locking them behind her. Tugging the handcuffs rubbed her crotchrope in just the right way but only enough to tease. All she could do now is wait for her lover to return and make good on a promise.

Download Links:
>>>Cali Logan vs. Her Instructions

Freak13

Leila vs. The Chain Star

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:03 am

Leila vs. The Chain Star
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Chains, Frogtie, Hairtie, Hogtie, Orgasmatron, Othergag, Pantyhose, Strict,

Pictures: 77
Size: 34 Mb

A simple frogtie, or so Leila thought. As I wrapped and taped her limbs with plastic and tape there was one thing she couldn't figure out. What were the chains for? The beanbag gag kept her questions to herself as she tested out her bonds. With even her firsts wrapped in layers of tape using her nails to rip free was out the question. It wasn't long before my secret was out as I pulled the chains together behind her back, connecting them with a padlock. With Leila almost immobile there was only one thing to do. Chain her hair back and leave her in a star of chain!

Download Links:
>>>Leila vs. The Chain Star

Freak13

Hannah vs. The Spreadeagle

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:52 am

Hannah vs. The Spreadeagle
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Magicwand, Nudity, Orgasms, Pantyhose, Rubberbands, Spreadeagle, Vibrator,

Pictures: 63
Size: 27 Mb

With a body like Hannah's there was only one way to watch her struggle and that's with her arms and legs spread wide. The bed rails easily hold her in place as her large breasts bounce around for her effort. Once I have her gagged I setup a vibrator harness to keep her company. Little did I know at the time but she is VERY sensitive down there and had her melting on the lowest setting. The excitement only goes UP from there!

Download Links:
>>>Hannah vs. The Spreadeagle

Freak13

Billie vs. The Red Ropes

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:41 pm

Billie vs. The Red Ropes
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Crotchrope, Spreaderbar,

Pictures: 26
Size: 6 Mb

All she wanted was a little play time in the red catsuit. Billie knew that playing dress up had its price, or maybe that was her plan all along? I secure her arms to tethers on either side of the wall somewhat loosely at first and soon followed by a pair of leg spreaders. When more rope is coiled around her waist and between her legs tied off to an overhead pipe everything is pulled tight. With all her slack gone every movement makes the crotch rope pull a little tighter.

Download Links:
>>>Billie vs. The Red Ropes

Freak13

Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Post by Freak13 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:08 am

Leila vs. The Key Fumble
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Chains, Elbowcinch, Rope, Hogtie, Othergag, Pantyhose, Strict, Thumbcuffs,

Pictures: 96
Size: 51 Mb

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.

Download Links:
>>>Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Freak13

Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap

Post by Freak13 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:57 am

Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Chastitybelt, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 86
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 31 Mb

Sarah had been waiting weeks for it to come in so when her boyfriend texted her she had a present waiting for her she rushed right now. Laid out on her bed was a shiny new chastity belt and a few other toys to get her in the mood. Making sure she had the keys, Sarah eagerly puts on her new chastity belt, ballgag and handcuffs. It doesn't take long for her to heat up and reaches for her vibrator by her pillow for some relief but the belt does its job all too well. Frustrated Sarah reaches for the keys only to find they are fakes!

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap

Freak13

JEM vs. The Toy Box

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:00 pm

JEM vs. The Toy Box
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Crotchrope, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Self-Bondage,

Pictures: 141
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 55 Mb

When JEM noticed the box in the spare bedroom she had to investigate. A quick text she confirmed her hope... that he would want her to tie herself up. JEM got started right away, pulling everything from the box purposely leaving the vibrator for last. Gagged, handcuffed, chained and even her nipple clamps were locked in place. Every movement giving her nipples a delicious tug. Minute after minute JEM played with her restraints knowing she'd have to wait for him to get home with the keys. Pulling out the Hitachi to pass the time reveals his final trick... a padlock on the plug! Furious (and frustrated), there's nothing she can do but hope he's home soon.

Download Links:
>>>JEM vs. The Toy Box

Freak13

Mesa vs. The Helpless Bind

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Mesa vs. The Helpless Bind
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Newbie, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Nudity, Orgasms, Strict,

Pictures: 89
Size: 46 Mb

As with all new girls looking to get tied up I ask if they have any special requests. Usually it's clothes or shoes but not Mesa. All she wanted was that it be tight and leave her helpless. How could I refuse? Once I had her bound and frogtied to two long poles she got what she wanted and more. When the magic wand was eventually lowered in front of her Mesa lept into position only to be frustrated by it's light touch. Bound as she was the vibe only served to tease her to frustration. When she soon pleads for some relief Mesa gets a bit more than she bargains for!

Download Links:
>>>Mesa vs. The Helpless Bind