The master punishes and tortures his slaves

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Freak13

Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:39 am

Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Elbowcinch, Magicwand, Orgasms, Strict, Tapebondage, Tapedfists,

Pictures: 55
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 25 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

It has been a while since I had the pleasure of tying up Hana, but I distinctly remembered how bendy she was. What better way to start the fun than a super tight electrical tape armbinder. With two layers of 2" tape going up and down her arms escape wasn't even remotely possible. Hana struggles nonetheless, ever determined to prove me wrong. After several minutes I tape a magicwand in place giving her a good tease; at least until it's turned on high!

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

Freak13

JEM vs. The Frogtie Pull

Post by Freak13 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:35 pm

JEM vs. The Frogtie Pull
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Chains, Nippleclamps, Rubberbands, Tapegag,

Pictures: 66
Size: 26 Mb

I start Jem's arms and legs out in a frogtie using plenty of vetwrap to keep them secure; chains looped around her limb as convenient attachment points. At first Jem didn't understand why I used rubber bands to connect her limbs to the four corners of the bed. She might have asked too if not the panties taped in her mouth. I didn't take long in satiating her curiosity by adding another set of rubber bands pulling her limbs tighter apart. When I held up a pair of nipple clamps she really pulled against the bands but it was no use. Jem was helpless in my web.

Download Links:
>>>JEM vs. The Frogtie Pull

Freak13

Kizzy vs. The Ab Workout

Post by Freak13 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:14 pm

Kizzy vs. The Ab Workout
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Challenge, Magicwand, Orgasms, Spreadeagle, Tickling,

Pictures: 73
Size: 24 Mb

Once you find the right motivation for someone you can get them to do just about anything. In Kizzy's case she really didn't want to go to the gym. I'm no personal trainer, but had a good idea how to motivate Kizzy. After chaining her arms and legs into a spread-eagle on the bed she struggled around but it was no use. I could tell by her scrunched nose that she thought my plan was dubious at best. At least until I suspended a vibe inches above her pussy. The exercise was simple; if she wanted to cum Kizzy would have reach. One little caveat though... the chains don't come off until she cums!

Download Links:
>>>Kizzy vs. The Ab Workout

Freak13

Hana vs. The Cooldown

Post by Freak13 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:19 pm

Hana vs. The Cooldown
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Drool, Hairtie, Hogtie, Jeans, Nudity, Pantyhose, Reverseprayer, Rope,

Pictures: 68
Size: 25 Mb

Hana starts with her arms pulled back, almost into a reverse prayer.From there her legs and ankles are tied and pulled into a hogtie. Drool spills out of her gagged mouth as she is precariously perched on two high chairs. When she complained earlier about being hot I suspect she was expecting a cool drink. Instead I hoist her to the floor onto the cold basement tiles causing her to catch her breath. I leave her to struggle a bit but not before tying her hair back to her ankles. With Hana nice and secure it's my turn to cool down with a cold beer and enjoy the show.

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Cooldown

Freak13

Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Post by Freak13 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:57 am

Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Belts, Handcuffs, Jeans, Pantyhose, Rigging, Tickling,

Pictures: 68
Size: 30 Mb

Once you're tied up there's not a whole lot you can keep a secret. Like when Serene tried to convince me she wasn't ticklish and it wasn't worth me even trying. Nodding in feigned agreement I took my time securing her into a tight turtle bind. Once finished my fingers couldn't help but discover the truth. Starting with her sides, armpits, and knees Serene put up a good fight and held back. In her position however she knew she was totally helpless and there was only one spot left... her pantyhosed feet. It's a good thing she was chained to the wall.

Download Links:
>>>Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Freak13

Amanda vs. The Belly Chain

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:25 pm

Amanda vs. The Belly Chain
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Chains, Ringgag, Sleeping, Thumbcuffs,

Pictures: 63
Size: 30 Mb

When Amanda told me she was exhausted I encouraged her to lie back and relax while I rigged her up. I didn't quite expect her to actually fall asleep though! Carefully taking my time I apply chain after chain until her arms and toes are secure and anchored to the floor. A latex ring gag is strapped over her mouth but still no stirring. With other things to do, I leave her a note and the keys to her restraints nearby and leave her to rest. As I drive away I can't help but wonder if I gave her enough slack to reach the keys... I'll find out when I get back!

Download Links:
>>>Amanda vs. The Belly Chain