Bondage, wild moans and incredible perversion

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Nertheolt

All Is Good When Im Good

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:22 am

Title : All Is Good When Im Good

Duration : 00:22:51 // Size : 1601.89 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I am usually a good girl and when I'm good, it's good. I don't cop an attitude, I'm not a brat, I don't complain and I don't tap out. I just listen and take it. I take it anyway, except I don't give Martin a hard time lol. My job is to sit there, look good and behave cause Lord knows I hate it when Martin tells me I'm being bad.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, submissive, office bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, rope bondage, live bondage, high heels, chair tied, throat roped, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,
https://k2s.cc/file/e0e62ae9f0b76

Nertheolt

Mandy Wolf Cheating Hussys Big Mistake

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:17 am

Title : Mandy Wolf Cheating Hussys Big Mistake

Duration : 00:11:02 // Size : 1190.12 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon is relaxing at home when there's a knock on her door. She tells the guest to come in & in walks a young sexy blonde. The blonde explains to Nyxon that her car has broken down & unfortunately her phone is in need of a charge. She then asks if she can borrow Nyxon's phone, but Nyxon hesitates because this girl looks very familiar to her. Nyxon stalls about giving her her phone while she tries to figure out where she's seen her before, and then it hits her. Mandy is the blonde bimbo in all of the photos with her husband that she found when she suspected him of cheating on her! Nyxon confronts her about the affair, and Mandy vehemently denies it. Nyxon isn't buying it, so she quickly places her hand over Mandy's mouth & in the next scene we see Mandy stripped of her dress & tied up on the floor. Nyxon places a vet wrap cleave gag in Mandy's mouth, then leaves her there to struggle while she waits for her husband to come home & receive his punishment.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, struggling, gagged women, hand over mouth, tapegagged, nyxon, mandy wolf, cleave gag, vet wrap gag, stockings, garters, home, struggle, blonde, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/8f648d5ff1c6e

Nertheolt

He Took The Busty Saleslady With Him And Kept Her Bound And Gagged

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:12 am

Title : He Took The Busty Saleslady With Him And Kept Her Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:14:01 // Size : 778.01 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dee Williams After pulling off a heist, he decided to take the busty saleslady Dee with him. Now he has her tied up tight with a knotted rag in her mouth to gag her. Left alone, Dee struggles to find a way to escape. She squirms her way over to a window, but sees no way out. The man returns and ties Dee tighter and with more rope. he also takes the knotted rag out of her mouth. He gags her again by stuffing and taping her mouth. He then strips her down a little and leaves her bouncing her big tits as she struggles to get loose.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/83abb3cae99c5

Nertheolt

Misty Meaner Revenge Of The Nerdy Assistant

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:07 pm

Title : Misty Meaner Revenge Of The Nerdy Assistant

Duration : 00:12:51 // Size : 932.19 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE! MISTY MEANER... REVENGE OF THE NERDY ASSISTANT starring Nyxon & Misty Meaner Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Big Tits, Panty Gag, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag Popular adult film star Misty Meaner hasn't been being very nice to her personal assistant (Nyxon) lately. She's been being extra bossy & really degrading her more than usual since she's started becoming more & more popular. On a day that Misty is being especially harsh, Nyxon decides that she's had enough of the diva attitude & brings Misty a special refreshment. Misty complains that it tastes awful, and just as she's about to throw it back in Nyxon's face, things start to get fuzzy. The next scene has Misty on the floor & tied in a tight hogtie. Nyxon is next to her laughing & tells her that she shouldn't have been such a bitch. Then, Nyxon pulls off her used panties, shoves them into Misty's mouth & seals them in by wrapping duct tape around her head. Then, Nyxon walks out & tells Misty that she quits.
Tags: bondage, Nyxon, Misty Meaner, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Big Tits, Panty Gag, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag
https://k2s.cc/file/124c1bfbadb47

Nertheolt

Carmen Valentina Bella Madisyn Straitjacket Escape Challenge

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:02 pm

Title : Carmen Valentina Bella Madisyn Straitjacket Escape Challenge

Duration : 00:17:06 // Size : 1850.08 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Nyxon straps Bella & Carmen tightly into their straitjackets, then tells them to try & escape. They both struggle around for a bit, then Carmen cheats my using her reflection in the television to see, but Nyxon scolds her from off camera. These two ladies provide entertaining conversation while using very creative ways to escape from the straitjackets.
Tags: bondage, straitjacket, struggling, escaping, humor, nyxon, bella madisyn, carmen valentina, posey straitjacket, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/a4fa174b2ef08

Nertheolt

Face To My Knees

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:57 pm

Title : Face To My Knees

Duration : 00:13:37 // Size : 202.66 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Starting off with my mouth gagged with a 2 1/2" ballgag, an elbow tie, and a tight crotch rope, I struggle to find some comfort until my knees are tied so that the difficulty to bend down makes this position far away from an easy one. Once my knees are tied, rope is tied around my neck and my head is pulled down to my knees and my hair is then pulled back with another rope attached to my elbows. Extremely tough position to endure!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, rope bondage, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, rope bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, high heels, crying, sweating, drooling, elbow bondage, stilettos, petite, ballgag,
https://k2s.cc/file/1c8a0a2995034

Nertheolt

Agent Knotts Cant Answer Her Phone She Is Little Too Tied Up

Post by Nertheolt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:52 pm

Title : Agent Knotts Cant Answer Her Phone She Is Little Too Tied Up

Duration : 00:16:18 // Size : 755.14 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Jamie Knotts Jamie is a special agent and is watching some criminal. Somehow, he figures out what is going on. He gets into Jamie's room, grabs her and ties her up. After he gags her, he torments her. Later in the video, he strips the busty agent down to her underwear and eventually pulls her big boobs out.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/ca6dbabc1da38

Nertheolt

Aj Marion - Missing Manners Get You Mummified

Post by Nertheolt » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:47 am

Title : Aj Marion - Missing Manners Get You Mummified

Duration : 00:22:46 // Size : 897.57 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Women these days....they all seem to have lost all sense of manners and etiquette, am I right? Why, if you knew just how rudely AJ Marion was to me when I gave her a tiny compliment, you wouldn't blame me in the least for deciding she needed an attitude adjustment. Now, taped topless to a pole, ball gagged and drooling all over herself, she will have plenty of time to absorb her new etiquette lessons as I slowly wrap her in plastic, welding her trim body to a pole, each turn of the wrap causing her fear and regret to escalate! By the time she has been cocooned in tight white electrical tape that shrinks by the second, her jaw stretched to the breaking point by the biggest ball gag I won, and her face sealed with more of the dreaded white tape which locks her head to the point, rendering her utterly immobilized, she wishes she had been much kinder!
Tags: bondage, mummification, topless, tape bondage, gagged women, did, aj marion, did, mummification, tape bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, topless, gag talk, drooling, encasement, coccon, multi layered, struggling, tape gagged, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/fe835ac1269b9

Nertheolt

Blair Bousson - Belted And Bound

Post by Nertheolt » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:42 am

Title : Blair Bousson - Belted And Bound

Duration : 00:13:41 // Size : 600.97 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Blair and I are just about to head out for a nice dinner, and she looks great in her leather and vinyl ensemble. All she needs are a few accessories, and I have just the thing: A series of nice leather straps, cinched tightly around the naive! She isn't very happy about it, but a nice red ball gag strapped into her mouth takes care of her protests. It certainly doesn't shut her up, as this girl is a champion gag talker, but it does turn her speech into garbled mush! Struggling to get free, Blair keeps demanding to be let out, or we'll be late for our dinner engagement. Unfortunately, the wife of the couple we were to join specifically asked me to keep Blair bound and gagged so she'll miss the dinner. Seems her husband has a crush on Blair, and she's the jealous type! I hogtie Blair on the bed and explain things to her. She's defiant, but that soon turns to begging and bargaining from behind the gag when she realizes escape is hopeless. I'm a true friend, however, and I keep the promise I made to the other girl. I don't want to be late, so I leave Blair and head to dinner. Looks like Blair is in for a long and lonely night, but I'll bring her back a doggie bag. She may even be able to work her lands free to eat it, but I doubt it!
Tags: bondage, did, gag talk, gagged women, barefoot, leather fetish, blair bousson, damsel in, bondage, leather straps, ball gagged, gag talk, hogtied, bare feet, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/56641b06a73f5

Nertheolt

Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

Post by Nertheolt » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:37 am

Title : Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

Duration : 00:15:28 // Size : 678.49 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

When sexy cat burglar Rachel Adams breaks into my house, she has no idea what she's in for. Grabbed from behind, she has two choices: Do as I say, or be turned over to the police. She soon finds herself handcuffed, bound with electrical tape, striped to bra and panties and gagged with duct tape wrapped around her face, sealing her hood in place and silencing her cries for help. When she proves to be too mobile, I swap the tape gag for a ball gag, pulled deeply into her mouth, and add a few zip ties to keep her still. She can only thrash about helplessly, her bare feet kicking uselessly in the air. But that's only the beginning for her!
Tags: bondage, did, tape bondage, barefoot, rachel adams, burglar, electrical tape, handcuffs, zip ties, tricked tape gag, ball gag, barefoot, stripped, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/b408c47bdfa5a