Bondage, wild moans and incredible perversion

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Nertheolt

Five Minutes Of Excruciating Pain

Post by Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:52 pm

Title : Five Minutes Of Excruciating Pain

Duration : 00:06:03 // Size : 89.59 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Hardcore pain at it's FINEST! Watch me straddle and balance myself while my heels and elbows are tied and I'm wearing a posture collar to add to the discomfort. Drool, tears, and sweat start pouring as I scream and squirm for the pain to stop while the nipple clamps under my bra have me in pain from end to finish.. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, crying, bondage, submissive sluts, rope bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, crying, submissive sluts, nipple clamps, drooling, sweating, struggling, posture collar, high heels, lingerie, ballgag, bdsm,
https://k2s.cc/file/40513b066dba1

Nertheolt

He Had Me Hopping And Bouncing My Tits All Taped Up

Post by Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:47 pm

Title : He Had Me Hopping And Bouncing My Tits All Taped Up

Duration : 00:12:18 // Size : 710.07 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Amanda Foxx NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 A man brings Amanda into a room. Her hands are tied behind her back and her face and head are hooded. From the sounds that she is making, it is obvious that she is gagged. The man uses packing tape to secure her much better. He then removes the hood to show she is gagged. But, he re-gags her by stuffing her mouth and wrapping it shut with packing tape. At one point, Amanda struggles her way to her feet and hops to the door, in an attempt to escape. But, the man returns and stops her. To punish her, first he rips her blouse open to expose her tits. He then rips her pantyhose off. He then, with her tits bouncing up and down, makes her hop back to the sofa. She then bends her over and lets her know what will happen if she tries to escape again. Later, Amanda is left struggling bound and gagged with her tits out, and pussy exposed.
Tags: bondage, tape bondage, milf, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/c2eb2ed851d72

Nertheolt

Birthday Hogtie - Martins Stash

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:42 am

Title : Birthday Hogtie - Martins Stash

Duration : 00:03:26 // Size : 767.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Not often does Martin shoot during our more private moments in the bedroom and when he does, sometimes we share it :) Here's a short clip of what went down the night of his birthday. A hooded, gagged and hogtied present to unwrap and devour.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogited, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, hooded, breath play, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, hair bondage, submissive,
https://k2s.cc/file/4d39a71a1fbc4

Nertheolt

Bella Madisyn Bring It Step-Daddy

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 am

Title : Bella Madisyn Bring It Step-Daddy

Duration : 00:11:30 // Size : 1243.42 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella is finishing up the dishes when she hears a knock at her door. When she opens it, the young man (POV) introduces as the neighbor boy who's home from college. He butters Bella up with some compliments, then tells her that he's pledging a fraternity & needs to fulfill a task. Bella blushes, and tells him that she'd be more than happy to help. He holds up some rope & says that he just needs to get a photo of her with the rope tied around her wrists. Bella agrees & the next scene opens up with Bella's wrists tied behind her back & her flirting a bit with the POV. She giggles & tells him that the rope is kind of fun & he suggests a few more pieces be added. Bella agrees, and realizes that she's really into rope. The POV adds some rope to her legs (off screen) & now Bella is a bit unsure. He tells her not to worry & that he has another surprise for her. He holds up a pair of panties & tells her that he stole them from one of the sorority house laundry rooms. Bella begins to cuss him out, and in the next scene we see Bella tied tightly on the floor, the panties stuffed deep into her big mouth & a vet wrap cleave gag around her head sealing the panties in. Bella struggles around on the floor, yelling at the guy from behind the gag.
Tags: bondage, struggling, pov, mouth stuffing, gagged women, milf, bella madisyn, rope bondage, panty gag, tape gag, disco pants, vet wrap gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/b1c8b9be2ec19

Nertheolt

Captured Kerry - The Consultant Scam

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:32 am

Title : Captured Kerry - The Consultant Scam

Duration : 00:29:03 // Size : 1140.1 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Kerry is a true student of the art of Bondage. She has hired a "bondage consultant" to help improve her damsel game. She's sitting on a couch, cross-legged, playing with her gags. Kerry picks up the white ball gag and kisses it and licks it seductively for a few seconds She then straps the ball gag into her mouth. Her phone vibrates/rings. Kerry picks up and realizes the consultant has arrived! She welcomes him into her home and first, he has her strut around the room, pretending her elbows are tied. Kerry happily obliges, strutting around the room, showing off her curves. The consultant decides she needs to be put into rope, but first he requires her to remove her blouse and bra! Kerry happily obliges, squeezing her nipples and feeling herself in delight. The Consultant then uses rope to tie Kerry's wrists and elbows together. He also ties ropes around the top and bottom of her breasts. Finally, he adds a crotch rope. Deciding he needs to test the efficiency of her gag, he gropes her, squeezing her nipples hard as Kerry yelps and yips, moaning into the gag. Next, he has her strut and spin showing off her bound body for his pleasure. He has her sit and remove her shoes, then sets about binding her legs and ankles. Standing her up, he makes her hop up and down, enjoying the way her large breasts bounce in the ropes. Next, he places her phone on the opposite side of the room, commanding her to grab it and take a bound selfie. As he reviews the photo, he makes her hop in tight little circles. Next, the consultant puts her shoes back on, stands her up and swaps her gag for a much larger ball gag, wrapping micro-foam tape around it to ensure her silence as he again pinches her nipples and fondles her. Finally, he reveals the big news: He isn't a consultant at all! The whole thing was a trap to get her bound, gagged and helpless! Looking at him in disbelief, she begins to protest but the gag is far too effective! Kerry is wide eyed and surprised that she has been tricked. The consultant leaves her standing all tied up and gagged. She hops about trying to free herself, even attempting a phone call, but poor Kerry is going to remain like this for a very long time!!
Tags: bondage, gagged women, topless, nipple play, hopping, gag talk, captured kerry, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, tape gagged, gag talk, fondling, topless, nipple play, hopping, high heels, struggling, tricked, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/527478ec4941b

Nertheolt

Annabelle Butt Plugged And Ball Tied

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:27 am

Title : Annabelle Butt Plugged And Ball Tied

Duration : 00:24:04 // Size : 961.18 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

There's something special about a woman who loves to be bound and gagged, and Annabelle is certainly that! In this scene, watch as she is slowly bound into a ball, laughing and bantering all the while (at least, she was laughing until the gag and the nipple clamps went on)! She even surprised me when I realized she was wearing a cute little butt plug deep inside her delightful little ass! The only real question is how long can she stand the tight ropes and big gag, and will she be laughing when she's done? Stick around and watch her reactions when she takes of the nipple clamps! It's priceless!
Tags: bondage, laughing, gagged women, butt plug, small tits, topless, annabelle genovisi, bondage, rope bondage, ball tied, ball gagged, gagged women, drooling, laughing, topless, nipple clamps, small tits, butt plug, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/d1b74f884a56d

Nertheolt

Alexa Says Part 1

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:22 pm

Title : Alexa Says Part 1

Duration : 00:14:58 // Size : 335.04 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I knew I was going to get roped tonight.  Martin warned me.  He told me he was going to crush my elbows and make me kneel on the hard floor and after a while, he was going to put me in a hogtie and leave me there.  He didn't mention the big ball and my pussy being roped but that's to be expected... and so was the amount of time I stay like that.  Anyway, being on my knees is always something that gets uncomfortable over time.  It's fine at first, but when you get past 10-minutes, your knees start to hurt so much that you don't even want to move - and when you get around 15 to 20-minutes, you better not need to re-adjust yourself cause you're better off just dealing with the pain lol.  Sometimes, when I do try to hunt for comfort, if I move the wrong way, I could easily throw the whole thing off and resort to tapping out.  See what happens when Martin picks me up and moves me into a hogtie! Lol
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, predicament bondage, high heels, crotch roped, tight jeans, submissive, pussy roped, topless, office bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/867632c7f37d2

Nertheolt

Autumn Dais - Hacker Hogtied

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Title : Autumn Dais - Hacker Hogtied

Duration : 00:20:23 // Size : 783.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Autumn is one of the best high tech hackers in the business, and she's found a very lucrative partnership with some nefarious people, accepting huge paydays for breaking into various systems and stealing data, patents, new technologies and even money from anyone, as long as someone else is willing to pay a hefty price for the service. Unfortunately for her, she's double crossed a very vengeful client, and now she's gonna pay! Quickly and savagely bound in VERY tied rope, her mouth packed and held fast with a mean rope gag, she can only squirm and grunt as the situation is laid out for her. She stole from them, now they'll steal HER! Once she's had her own system hacked and all her ill gotten gains transferred to her former partner, she'll be making a little trip overseas as the plaything of some very mean and very depraved parties who'll take great delight in sampling every delight her tiny body holds! In the meantime, she'll need to learn not to speak until she's given permission, so her gag is removed, only to have her mouth now filled with a fat red ball gag! A swatch of ultra sticky micro foam tape is smoothed over it, ensuring she won't make any appreciable sound for a long time! Left to struggle as she awaits shipment to her new life, she wonders just how far her captor is really willing to go, and she's VERY much afraid that she's going to find out!
Tags: bondage, did, rope bondage, gagged women, high heels, struggling, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, rope gagged, ball gagged, tape gagged, shiny clothing, takedown, hogtied, high heels, struggling, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/07ba3bfa3f42c

Nertheolt

Can I Get You To Tie Me Up And Fuck Me

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Title : Can I Get You To Tie Me Up And Fuck Me

Duration : 00:13:06 // Size : 760.47 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Agatha Delicious NEW Dressed up sexy and alone in her hotel room, Agatha complains to herself about nothing exciting ever happening to her. She is holding a piece of rope because, her biggest fantasy of for a man to tie her up and have his way with her. But, tonight, she is gonna have to settle for self bondage and masturbation. Suddenly a man comes into her room. He tries to explain to Agatha that he accidently walked into the wrong room. But Agatha, figures out the man is running from the law and offers to help him escape. But, only if he ties her up to make it look liked was robbed. And while he is at it, she wants him to bang her while she is bound and gagged helpless. The man agrees to the the deal and soon Agatha finds herself struggling bound and gagged. Then just as the man is ready to make his getaway, she reminds him by saying through the gag, "I want you to fuck me!"
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/937a415a4c01a

Nertheolt

Crotch Roped Hottie

Post by Nertheolt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:07 pm

Title : Crotch Roped Hottie

Duration : 00:09:46 // Size : 152.24 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

My luscious lips are wrapped around a big, black, ball gag, thighs bound to my ankles, elbows and wrists tied and raised above my head, and a tight little crotch rope to add to my punishment. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, crotch rope, high heels, short skirt, bdsm, struggling, drooling, short skrit, panthose, stockings, ball gag,
https://k2s.cc/file/c0a93509a7083