The best bondage videos!!!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
grisha170388

The best bondage videos!!!

Post by grisha170388 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:00 am

Eating Her Prey: Pepper Kester

Pepper has found herself captive to an asshole hungry lesbian cat burglar.

File Name : Eating Her Prey Pepper Kester
Runtime : 00:21:14
File Size : 1.22 GB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/8fca80b67ea85/Eatin ... Kester.mp4

grisha170388

RE:

Post by grisha170388 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:24 pm

File Name : HL042421_DiD_Slyyy
Runtime : 00:25:25
File Size : 660 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/b360f1b5c381a/HL042 ... _Slyyy.mp4

grisha170388

The Silent Treatment: Part One - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint

Post by grisha170388 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:34 am

The Silent Treatment: Part One - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint

After spending all night editing this video and reliving this experience, I am filled with an intense desire to torment Utmost Restraint! Thankfully being a switch myself - and playing with other switches - affords me the opportunity to satisfy this desire! I am bound to a post on my knees with my toes tied up to keep me there. My arms are up and to the sides of the post - leaving the front side of my body very exposed. I am gagged and drooling. After some warming up with various corporal implements, Utmost Restraint begins his real purpose, which is to make me suffer with electricity. I sense he has connected to his sadist side on this day, as he brings forth the toys that I hate the most - shocker, cattle prod and electro nipple clamps. The homemade clamps are intended to send current straight through the nipple, as Utmost very much desires. As the electro is activated by sound, the microphone near my face encourages me to stay as silent as possible. He knows that I am fearful of the cattle prod especially, and yet he uses it anyway, to give me the opportunity to feel strong and proud. Yeah, thanks! :) Although he is kind enough to not totally torment me with these toys, he certainly pushes me to the point of crying and, indeed, suffering, which, yes, is where I enjoy being. So, ultimately, a genuine thanks goes out to my purveyor of suffering. Be sure to check out Part Two for more :)
Category: BDSM
Related Categories: BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , MALE DOMINATION , CMNF / CLOTHED MALE NAKED FEMALE , NIPPLE PLAY

File Name : The Silent Treatment Part One - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint
Runtime : 00:32:57
File Size : 463 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/ae89ab9cde76a/The_S ... traint.mp4

grisha170388

Bedroom Bondage with a Whip - Katt Anomia and Elise Graves

Post by grisha170388 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:03 am

Bedroom Bondage with a Whip - Katt Anomia and Elise Graves

One sexy evening, several years ago, I had the pleasure of having Katt Anomia as my play thing. As her breasts are perfect, and her squeals exciting, I tied her in red rope on the bed to focus on creating pain sensations in her tits. Using nipple clamps and my fingers to pinch, Katt gave me glorious suffering eyes. I turned to a leather-covered cane and my favorite whip to inspire her suffering. All the while, I am extremely aroused by her reactions. I decide to change her position with her ankles spread wide, giving me access to create both pleasure and pain in her pussy. As I was exploring her body with my hands, I stumbled upon some extremely ticklish areas, resulting in my exploiting them to the point of her screaming. Naturally, Katt's squeals needed to be quashed with a ball gag, then later my hand over her mouth, and at one point even a pillow over her face. I eventually focus my attention on rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples, maintaining a level of alertness in her that I enjoy. I hope you enjoy this bedroom bondage scene - please forgive the low quality sound - we were more focused on enjoying ourselves at the time.
Category: BONDAGE

File Name : Bedroom Bondage with a Whip - Katt Anomia and Elise Graves
Runtime : 00:14:30
File Size : 203 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/2be7f877298ad/Bedro ... Graves.mp4

grisha170388

Hang Tough - Hinako, Chiaki and Elise Graves

Post by grisha170388 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Hang Tough - Hinako, Chiaki and Elise Graves

I know I say this all this time, but I am extremely fortunate to be able to do what I do. Yes, the bondage play is super fun and satisfying on its own, but there are other aspects to video-making that are just as great. Enter: Hinako and Chiaki. These two extremely talented dommes from Japan were visiting the Bay area and wanted to meet me. How amazing is that? I was familiar with their awesomeness and had a feeling they would be kindred spirits. This video falls immediately after my incredible experience in Chiaki's rope, which you can find titled, In Hog Heaven. Now, Chiaki demonstrates her exacting shibari skills on the exceptionally tough Hinako. I sit back and watch in awe as Hinako is transitioned through stressful suspension poses while receiving nipple and nose torment, harsh whipping and a nasty tape gag. At some point, though, after witnessing this brutal show of affection, I join in the fun to assist in creating a sensational experience for Hinako with a vibrator, clamps and more. I particularly enjoy Hinako's journey from bubbling energy to disheveled exhaustion. I remember feeling quite high after their visit, not just from the bondage play, but from meeting these kindred spirits for whom I felt an instant admiration. Chiaki, you are truly an inspiration to the dedication and perfection of a craft. And Hinako, your love for the subject of bondage and all that it entails resonates deeply with me. Thank you.
Category: BONDAGE

File Name : Hang Tough - Hinako, Chiaki and Elise Graves
Runtime : 00:17:45
File Size : 249 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/ba51d5450de97/Hang_ ... Graves.mp4

grisha170388

RE:

Post by grisha170388 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:51 pm

File Name : HL042521_willie_Nyxon
Runtime : 00:08:24
File Size : 218 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/02bc1c69785ab/HL042 ... _Nyxon.mp4

grisha170388

Quinn Carter Life in My Hands pt2

Post by grisha170388 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:24 am

Quinn Carter Life in My Hands pt2

File Name : Quinn Carter Life in My Hands pt2
Runtime : 00:09:04
File Size : 402 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/3931b46a9c4ca/Quinn ... ds_pt2.mp4

grisha170388

Yours for the Taking

Post by grisha170388 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Yours for the Taking

Kino Payne knows what a horny Elise Graves. He binds her in a hogtie, then makes it more challenging by tying her hair to her toe - creating a stressful back arch to maintain. With Elise's mouth stuffed with an inflatable butterfly gag, Kino enjoys the stress that this adds to her situation, however he eventually removes it in order to test Elise's cock sucking skills on a dildo. Kino's unexpected slapping, choking and manhandling is hot for Elise, and her pussy begins to tell that story. It isn't until Kino takes that dildo and puts it to good use in Elise's pussy that her horniness is obvious. Thick white pussy cream is pulled from her cunt with each thrust of the dildo. After cleaning her mess off the dildo with her mouth, Elise is made to hold it in her mouth while Kino makes Elise orgasm over and over again. Super hot!

File Name : Yours for the Taking
Runtime : 00:35:00
File Size : 492 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/8fa4d9b1f0c71/Yours ... Taking.mp4

grisha170388

The Silent Treatment: Part Two - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint

Post by grisha170388 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:49 am

The Silent Treatment: Part Two - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint

Utmost Restraint and I are deep into play by the time we make our way into Part Two (see Part One). I have been in a physically uncomfortable position for well over 40 minutes at this point, both my mind and body are saturated with sensations to attend to, and I have entered a pretty deep level of fear in regard to the cattle prod. Therefore, as we open into Part Two, I am fairly buzzed already, and yet, Utmost Restraint leads me deeper into play. After adding some electrodes on my abs and thighs, it makes breathing feel nearly impossible when they are in contract mode. I am faced with the cattle prod on a number of occasions, and it's simply safe to say that I do not want to experience any more intense electro torment. And yet, we continue on into the gray area of pushing beyond that which you want to do no longer. It is obvious that I am full to the brim, as I begin crying very easily at this point. Even orgasms make me want to cry. But, boy, are they simply divine when achieved in this beyond place. Thanks, Utmost, for this special experience :)
Category: BDSM
Related Categories: BONDAGE , BOUND ORGASMS , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , CRYING

File Name : The Silent Treatment Part Two
Runtime : 00:24:57
File Size : 350 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/c3c4b6ae8bb57/The_S ... rt_Two.mp4

grisha170388

RE:

Post by grisha170388 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:39 pm

File Name : HL050121_DiD_RoxieRae_Gigi
Runtime : 00:11:14