Bondage Megathread (daily updates)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
ghostface

When A Girl Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend

Post by ghostface » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:56 am

When A Girl Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend

When the girl broke up with her boyfriend and turned away, her boyfriend attacked her from behind, her boyfriend was very angry and tied the girl tightly. In order to punish the girl and persuade her to stay with him, he locked the girl in the room and left her to reflect on her intention to break up with him. Will the girl give up the decision to break up?

File Name : When A Girl Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend
Runtime : 00:36:44
File Size : 833 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/425124fccca8e/When_ ... friend.mp4

ghostface

Bondage Slut Submissive Cumming

Post by ghostface » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:59 pm

Bondage Slut Submissive Cumming

A innocent school girl made some mistakes and she was punished by the bad teacher in a secret room. She was tightly bound in a strange position, which made her to expose her pussy without panties. What kind of lesson will this freak teacher teach her next?

File Name : Bondage Slut Submissive Cumming
Runtime : 00:24:39
File Size : 207 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/3adc3d7e005d4/Bonda ... umming.mp4

ghostface

Bondage Pussy Training

Post by ghostface » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:01 pm

Bondage Pussy Training

Punished schoolgirl got behavior modification in bondage, foot fetish, pussy punishment and training, fucking machine, girl struggled and trembled in humiliation, drooling, orgasm domination, unspeakable pleasure, finally being taught a lesson.

File Name : Bondage Pussy Training
Runtime : 00:46:43
File Size : 394 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/f116f5e2ca82f/Bonda ... aining.mp4

ghostface

Ivanka Tickling and licking her amazing feet Giant ballgag bonus FULL

Post by ghostface » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 am

Ivanka Tickling and licking her amazing feet Giant ballgag bonus FULL

In this video, our charming and sexy barefoot girl Ivanka is captured on a special device designed for tickling and licking feet. Specifically, that's what I'll be doing with her and her lovely bare feet.

In this video, there's a mix of tickling and foot worship. I initially planned just to tickle them, but I couldn't resist and let my tongue join in.
The cutie has very tender soles and pleasant velvety skin on the soles. With every touch of my tongue and lips, I felt her reaction, and it was delightful. When the tickling device touched her soles, it led to a lively reaction, giggles, and laughter.
Ivanka herself is cheerful, and she doesn't mind having fun with her feet in this way. Among the tickling devices, I used a comb, an electric toothbrush, fingers, and my mouth.

In the second half of the video, right in the middle, she gets a huge red ballgag that we call Red Devil. This gag suits her very well, she looks stunning in it.
The presence of the huge gag in her mouth doesn't hinder me from tickling her, on the contrary, it prompts me to use more intense methods to tickle her feet.
Enjoy!

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Ballgagged, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Foot Tickling, Tickling
Keywords Ivanka,Clip By John,M/F Foot Tickling,M/F Foot Worship,Bondage Device,Cute Sexy Girl Next Door,Laughing Blonde,Ticklish Lovely Girl,Feet Soles Tickling,Foot Fetish Soles Licking,Toes Sucking Tickle,Bound And Tickled,Huge Large Ballgag,Ballgagged Fetish,Smaller File

File Name : Ivanka Tickling And Licking Her Amazing Feet Giant Ballgag Bonus Full
Runtime : 00:13:47
File Size : 1017 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/fd700f0131ac5/Ivank ... s_Full.mp4

ghostface

Astrid in the clutches of the mad doctor Part 2 - Navel torment in a reverse hogtie (FULL HD MP4)

Post by ghostface » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 am

Astrid in the clutches of the mad doctor Part 2 - Navel torment in a reverse hogtie (FULL HD MP4)

This is the second part of a trilogy in which a mad scientist conducts strange experiments in the field of belly research on the subject, Astrid. Astrid herself is bound in an unusual position, which can be called a reverse hogtie. Astrid lies on her back on a pillow on the table, her hands and legs are secured at the bottom, and her stomach is arched over the pillow under her lower back and exposed for examination by the mad doctor.

The doctor once again records his audio diary, touching, pinching, stroking, spanking, pressing, and tickling Astrid's belly, especially her navel. Astrid herself emits incoherent moans because her mouth is gagged with a cleave gag. Enjoy!

Category Bondage
Related Categories Barefoot, Belly Button Fetish, Belly Fetish, Rope Bondage, Struggling
Keywords Astrid,Custom Clip By John,M/F Belly Fetish,M/F Bellybutton Torment,DID Fetish Story,Struggling Fantasy,Tied Bound Stretched,Barefoot Feet Fetish,Cleave Gag,Cute Girl Next Door,Fetish Fantasy Doctor,Navel Punishment,Belly Punishment,No Nudity

File Name : Astrid In The Clutches Of The Mad Doctor Part 2 Navel Torment In a Reverse Hogtie Full
Runtime : 00:10:20
File Size : 761 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/6f3f89714e90b/Astri ... e_Full.mp4

ghostface

Alexis Luna is topless and tied Alba Zevon and John are having fun with her feet FULL

Post by ghostface » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:45 pm

Alexis Luna is topless and tied Alba Zevon and John are having fun with her feet FULL

In this clip, the powerful athlete Alexis Luna is fixed to the table with her bare feet forward. Her toes are tied firmly. Soon, we approach her, myself, and the cutie Alba Zevon, enjoying playing and interacting with her bare soles. Alba kisses her feet and licks her toes, while I take a belt and slap them. In the process, I place a ring gag in Luna's mouth.

So, in this video, Alba Zevon and I are having fun with Alexis Luna's bare feet, licking them, slapping, and tickling. In the end, I put a nose hook in Luna's nose, and Alba and I leave, leaving the bound cutie alone. Enjoy!

Category Bastinado
Related Categories Bondage, Foot Fetish, Foot Tickling, Foot Worship, Tickling
Keywords Alexis Luna,Alba Zevon,Clip By John,Mf/F Tickling,M/F Bastinado,F/F Foot Worship,Topless,Bound Tied Muscles Girl,Ticklish Soles,Toetied Nosehook,Ring Gag Gagged,Feet Slapping Belt,Barefoot Tickling,Feet Licking

File Name : Alexis Luna Is Topless And Tied Alba Zevon And John Are Having Fun With Her Feet Full
Runtime : 00:15:41
File Size : 1.13 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/f21ce1961d332/Alexi ... t_Full.mp4

ghostface

RE:

Post by ghostface » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:25 pm

Larissa in bondage tickle and foot domination She urinates during tickling FULL VIDEO

Larissa has her arms trapped and handcuffed and her ankles tied with tape. That way she is completely immobilized and fully exposed to M1's manipulations. He starts by tickling her warm pink soles. Touching Larissa's soles excites him and increases the intensity of her attitudes. He also plays with the blonde's tongue, making her lick her hand and he returns the drool to the girl's body. Larissa's large and perfect breasts are also the target of M1's hands, which squeeze, slap and squeeze in a very sensual way.
In the sequence Venus decides to take charge of the actions and with Larissa on the ground, she starts a series of tickles on her soles, and explores the submissive blonde's armpits and belly, who gradually feels the urge to urinate. Venus doesn't care about this and keeps pressing on the girl's stomach until she can't stand it and urinates on her clothes while Venus bites her soles and only stops when she is completely satisfied with this action

File Name : Larissa In Bondage Tickle And Foot Domination She Urinates During Tickling
Runtime : 00:20:07
File Size : 1.53 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/b3c5fe9d2b2c8/Laris ... ckling.mp4

ghostface

Bondage Orgasm Dare Not Struggle

Post by ghostface » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:03 am

Bondage Orgasm Dare Not Struggle

There is a thick and long cock inserted into the pussy of this bondage smooth girl, and the other end of the cock is connected to the shackles that restrained her feet. She wants to struggle, but as long as her feet move, it will stimulate her pussy, making her very embarrassed, and even more too much, the man tickled her feet and teased her clitoris, can she hold back and not struggle?

File Name : Bondage Orgasm Dare Not Struggle
Runtime : 00:47:26
File Size : 1.05 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/6288a8b70f0df/Bonda ... ruggle.mp4

ghostface

Bondage Girl Toy Fucking Test

Post by ghostface » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 am

Bondage Girl Toy Fucking Test

The hole of the girl bound in the chair was invaded by unknown strange species, struggling helplessly, drooling, moaning.

File Name : Bondage Girl Toy Fucking Test
Runtime : 00:19:38
File Size : 164 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/339fbce568662/Bonda ... g_Test.mp4

ghostface

Standing Punishment Orgasm Control

Post by ghostface » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:15 pm

Standing Punishment Orgasm Control

File Name : Standing Punishment Orgasm Control