Bondage Megathread (daily updates)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
ghostface

Jayda Blayze - Back In Bondage

Post by ghostface » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:35 pm

Jayda Blayze - Back In Bondage

Jayda Blayze is back in bondage, and she's having a wonderful time! Yes, even though she has retired from the scene, we still have new unreleased content with her to share with you! In this scene, Jayda undergoes what seems like a simple challenge: remove her gag while tightly bound! She'd never been tied in this position before, and she underestimated the difficulty of both the tie and the challenge! She first got an inkling of how helpless she was when I picked her up in the tie, and EVERYTHING pulled and dug deeply into the crotch rope she was sporting! Now understanding that movement would bring some definite consequences, she nonetheless gives it her all, but fails completely, drooling all over herself, her face resting in the puddle of her own saliva! Having lost the first challenge, we give her a second task. If she can turn completely around in a cirlcle she'll get an extra fifty bucks! This time, Jayda is up to the task, even though it leaves her panting, giggling and exhausted! Well, since she seems to be having such a nice time in the ropes, who am I to end things? I'll just leave her there until next time!

File Name : Jayda Blayze - Back In Bondage
Runtime : 00:19:20
File Size : 793 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/17a60933178c4/Jayda ... ondage.mp4

ghostface

RE:

Post by ghostface » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:04 pm

File Name : HL013123_handcuff_JeC
Runtime : 00:09:52
File Size : 256 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/35924ea78fb6f/HL013 ... ff_JeC.mp4

ghostface

Lottie LaLay - Lawyer Enslaved By The Duke

Post by ghostface » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 am

Lottie LaLay - Lawyer Enslaved By The Duke

Ambitious blonde lawyer Lottie La Lay has heard rumours of the strange legal limbo that is the Duke's domain. And being quite avaricious, she believes she has spotted an opportunity at the interface between his estate's legal system and the general law. If a girl were to escape and leave his domain, suddenly national law would apply - and the Duke might find himself in hot water. Surely as a trained legal professional she could find solutions to this problem, prepare legal groundwork in advance, generally ensure that his nice little racket of naked slave girls all over his domain isn't threatened? All for a very reasonable annual salary for her, of course!
The Duke seems very agreeable to the proposition and when they conduct an in-person meeting he has already prepared her contract of employment. He scarcely seems to need convincing of her proposition at all! Then Lottie makes a terrible error: in her eagerness to extract maximum money from the Duke, she fails at her most basic lawyerly training. and signs the contract without reading it. Of course, the Duke has her on retainer as a legal consultant, for one year as agreed. But of course as she is a pretty woman, she will serve under the same conditions as all the rest of his staff: as a nude in metal slavegirl, barefoot and locked in steel bondage for the whole year!
Lottie is MORTIFIED, but she knows the Duke's laws well enough to recognise that having freely entered into the contract, there is no way out for her. There is nothing for it but to obey his shocking order to strip naked and submit to being locked in heavy metal handcuffs and leg irons. She conducts the rest of the negotiations about her duties humiliated and naked in the Duke's study. Perhaps she can be put to work in the kitchens? Or maybe gardening? The Duke doesn't have need of gardeners, but he DOES need a new statue for the formal garden. Yes, capital. She will be trained to be a naked display statue in bondage!

File Name : VID0757_LottieLaLay_DukesLawyer_1080p
Runtime : 00:36:41
File Size : 1.18 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/5bd1b99a6070c/VID07 ... _1080p.mp4

ghostface

Tit Torture for Riley Jane

Post by ghostface » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:29 pm

Tit Torture for Riley Jane

The clip opens with a ski-masked man stuffing an entire roll of gauze into Riley's mouth and then wrapping clear tape around her head to keep it there. Riley's wrists are ziptied. Her ankles are ziptied to the front legs of the chair and a black belt secures her at her waist to the chair. Her captor leaves her, but soon returns. He binds her right tit with thin black twine. He then manhandles her and slaps her bound tit a bit. Her left tit gets the same treatment. He adds more twine to both, pulling them up and around the back of her neck. Once again he grabs her under her chin with one and and uses his other hand to slap her bound tits. More twine and more tit slapping as Riley screams and yelps through her gag. He now uses more twine to tie her 2 bound tits together. A little more tit slapping ensues before he makes her bondage a little more secure by means of more black straps. He then walks over with a long handled thin wooden paddle. He seems to take delight in Riley's yelps and screams as her smacks her bound tits, pussy, and inner thighs with it. He uses his nails to scratch her tits and gives them a few more hand slaps before walking away. Riley's captor hovers over her with some heavy duty clamps. Riley moans nervously through her gag as he starts to apply them to her bound tits, but he walks away. He is back shortly though and this time he does apply them. He puts 2 on each tit and Riley doesn't seem to like them at all. They start to slide off as Riley's tits are bound so tight. He slaps her tits and pussy and one almost falls off, so he puts it back. He then starts poking her tits with wooden skewers. The tears start flowing at this point. He even gives her clit some quick attention with the pointy sticks. He flicks her bound tits before leaving her again. Poor Riley is left to endure the clamps and her bondage for a while. Her captor finally returns. The clamps have slowly been sliding off and they are painfully pinching just the tiniest bit of skin. One has slid-den completely off. He uses a ziptie and welds her knees together with the evil nylon strap. Another black strap is added before he removes the clamps. A few more black straps add to her bondage. Duct tape is wrapped around her mouth tightening her gag. He places a plastic bag over her hands and duct tapes it in place. After a while, he removes her breast bondage and gag. He has other plans for her tits and Riley is soon wishing that he had left them bound in twine when he starts tightening hose clamps on them. He re-gags her with a large sponge and clear tape. He then tightens the hose clamps even more. He uses several more zipties on her elbows and forearms. The clip ends shortly after.

File Name : rileyjanetittorture_full
Runtime : 01:03:23
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/072c4c153655b/riley ... e_full.mp4

ghostface

Creameydreams Bondage Kissing And Throat Grabbing

Post by ghostface » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:33 pm

Creameydreams Bondage Kissing And Throat Grabbing

How can you be hostile and homely at the same time?

File Name : Creameydreams Bondage Kissing And Throat Grabbing
Runtime : 00:05:36
File Size : 56.2 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/80df3662b597d/Cream ... abbing.mp4

ghostface

Drea Bamboo Escape Challenge Pt2

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 am

Drea Bamboo Escape Challenge Pt2

Drea Morgan suffers through more humiliation doing this new bondage model thing.
A girls gotta eat!

File Name : Drea Bamboo Escape Challenge Pt2
Runtime : 00:10:21
File Size : 460 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/60e5849301e5c/Drea_ ... ge_Pt2.mp4

ghostface

Olivia - First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 pm

Olivia - First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

File Name : Olivia - First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch
Runtime : 00:28:25
File Size : 1.06 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/142e9317e9e73/Olivi ... snitch.mp4

ghostface

RE:

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:36 pm

File Name : HL020223_boots_LydiaBlack
Runtime : 00:07:02
File Size : 183 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/eb1d53d87777a/HL020 ... aBlack.mp4

ghostface

Ariel Anderssen - Trapped in Tape

Post by ghostface » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:40 am

Ariel Anderssen - Trapped in Tape

Surprised in her bathroom, a robber requires Ariel to tie herself in tape. She is made to duct tape herself to muffle any cries for help with three lengths of tape, then wrap duct tape around her ankles and knees. Then the robber takes over and tapes Ariel's wrists and elbows behind her back and ball-ties her in tape. Then he takes what he wants and leaves her to struggle through the house. Where did she leave her phone? She struggles towards it - but with tape on her mouth it is not going to recognise her face to unlock it. Will it recognise her voice through the tape gag so she can call her help?

File Name : Ariel Anderssen - Trapped in Tape
Runtime : 00:11:07
File Size : 367 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/2eaf07fd5fd91/Ariel ... n_Tape.mp4

ghostface

Victoria and Lucy in Return of the Toe Tied Tartlets in Catsuits Full Clip

Post by ghostface » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 pm

Victoria and Lucy in Return of the Toe Tied Tartlets in Catsuits Full Clip

File Name : Victoria and Lucy in Return of the Toe Tied Tartlets in Catsuits Full Clip
Runtime : 00:21:35
File Size : 966 MB
File type : wmv

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/5fd6e2cd07972/Victo ... l_Clip.wmv