Bondage Megathread (daily updates)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
ghostface

Ariel Anderssen - Bibliophile Bondage

Post by ghostface » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:11 pm

Ariel Anderssen - Bibliophile Bondage

When Ariel is hired to organize and clean a selection of rare books, she feels more than up to the task. However, when her work fails to meet the approval of the boss, she finds that if the books cannot be put on proper display, she certainly can be! Stripped to only an apron, she ends up ball-gagged and bound in a most embarrassing manner to the bookcase itself, ensuring all of her charms are on full display for the collector!

File Name : arielbooksx
Runtime : 00:12:15
File Size : 515 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/885167bcdce9c/arielbooksx.mp4

ghostface

Latina in: Yoga Outfit Bondage with Huge Purple Ballgag + Hogtie! (FHD 1080p) NEW!!! 20 Jan

Post by ghostface » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Latina in: Yoga Outfit Bondage with Huge Purple Ballgag + Hogtie! (FHD 1080p) NEW!!! 20 Jan

Gorgeous DOMINATRIX "QueenLatinaUK" is doing yoga in her beautiful gym outfit, and she is very good at it! But what she doesn't realize is that there is a stalker that will soon reach her door!

Latina hears a knock on the door, she opens the door and sees her neighbor who used to stalk her a lot, and he got a HUGE PURPLE GAG and a lot of PURPLE ROPE as well as some red rope.

Next, we see beautiful Latina getting tied up by her stalker, her wrists are tied super tight and she can't escape her faith to be tied up even more! The intruder says he must tie her up because she is so mean to him, and he must teach her a lesson now. She says she knows who the the intruder is and enjoys being tied up! Now it turns out she is very into it!

He ties her wrists, with red rope, ties her chest with PURPLE ROPE HARNESS, and ties her legs with red rope! Her beautiful feet get tickled a lot. She laughs and screams but can't escape this tickling predicament! And after tickling her a lot he brings more rope and ties her legs even MORE! She says that the intruder has great skills at tying her up, and now she is quite playful with the intruder...

Next we see the intruder to bring out a huge purple ballgag! He says "You're making a lot of noise, guess what I need to do?" And now the HUGE 55mm PURPLE BALLGAG goes into her beautiful mouth, filling it completely! Then She is left to struggle and drool around the huge PURPLE GAG!

She is rolling around a lot, trying to escape but she is stuck! This huge PURPLE GAG and tight PURPLE ROPE is not coming off anytime soon unless it's decided by the intruder!

Next scene we see the intruder putting her into a HOGTIE! She is very playful saying "Oh it actually helps me stretch!" She shows the intruder just how much she can stretch and how flexible she is! And then she gets GAGGED with the huge PURPLE GAG again! Now she is rolling around HOGTIED and DROOLING thru a HUGE PURPLE BALLGAG!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BALLGAGGED, ROPE BONDAGE, TICKLING, GAGGED WOMEN, DID.
Keywords: purple ballgag, purple rope, gym outfit, yoga outfit, hogtie, tight rope bondage, tickling, role play, barefoot, foot fetish, drooling, drool, helpless, struggling.

File Name : Latina in Yoga Outfit Bondage with Huge Purple Ballgag Hogtie
Runtime : 00:15:32
File Size : 901 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/bd9e3d19479b4/Latin ... Hogtie.mp4

ghostface

Luna Luin Tied Up And Fucked

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:03 am

Luna Luin Tied Up And Fucked

File Name : Luna Luin Tied Up And Fucked
Runtime : 00:09:28
File Size : 94.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/3269f50c9eefa/Luna_ ... Fucked.mp4

ghostface

RE:

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:52 pm

Broskithebull It S A Threesome Thursday Folks As Mentioned On My Snapchat I Came Across A Bondage

File Name : Broskithebull It S A Threesome Thursday Folks As Mentioned On My Snapchat I Came Across A Bondage
Runtime : 00:05:21
File Size : 54.0 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/b9fee7599a306/Brosk ... ondage.mp4

ghostface

Alba Zevon - Allie's first time hogtying Alba (MP4 1080p) NEW!!! 21 Jan

Post by ghostface » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:58 pm

Alba Zevon - Allie's first time hogtying Alba (MP4 1080p) NEW!!! 21 Jan

Image Image Image

This is Allie and Alba's first time meeting, Allie as the rigger. They are both very excited, and Allie has been waiting a long time for this moment to show off her skills! Allie is always the one being tied and although she loves it she wants to try something different. Alba is very flexible and experienced as she is a professional bondage model, so she will have no problem handling even the toughest ties. Alba starts off on the couch wearing a cute and short floral dress and cute pink heels. Allie is clearly interested in tying her and Alba is also convinced Allie will do a good job and agrees to be hogtied.

Allie starts by tying her ankles and thighs together, and then tightly binds her elbows together and on the forearms and wrists. Now it is time to pull the final hogtie. She uses a technique she learnt from Mario and one from Louis to make sure the hogtie is extra arched and secured. At this point Alba gets quite concerned as she knows it won't be too comfortable! Since there is extra rope left, a loop around her chest is tied to make the package look even tighter. But she is tough and still seems to enjoy it. Her heels are taken off to reveal her pretty feet. A big purple ballgag is put in her mouth and now even a 10 minute timer is put in front of her to test her endurance. Allie is admiring Alba's body and her ropework which she is very pleased with. Now she is left to struggle (and suffer?) on her own as Allie's job is done...

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, GAGGED WOMEN, CLASSIC BONDAGE, DID.
Keywords: alba, zevon, hogtied, ballgagged, helpless, on screen tying, allie, girl-girl, feet, backarch, elbows.

File Name : Alba Zevon - Allie's first time hogtying Alba
Runtime : 00:28:55
File Size : 2.08 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/4a922a905c653/Alba_ ... g_Alba.mp4
Last edited by ghostface on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghostface

ASHLEY SPREAD EAGLE

Post by ghostface » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:10 am

ASHLEY SPREAD EAGLE

My first play session with Ashley Graham since she moved back from Cali.

File Name : 230216tbc
Runtime : 00:32:12
File Size : 1.38 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/2c6fceeb275b3/230216tbc.mp4

ghostface

Total Hottie Tape Gagged, Hogtied, Tickled And Vibe'd, Full Video NEW!!! 18 Jan

Post by ghostface » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Total Hottie Tape Gagged, Hogtied, Tickled And Vibe'd, Full Video NEW!!! 18 Jan

Part-1
Larz is just a little hottie who I saw in the hotel lobby. I followed her to the elevator and made my move. I carried her to my hotel room, plopped her down on the bed, tape gagged her, hogtied her, fondled her and left to her struggle. I returned after a time and had some more fun with her.

Part-2
Larz is still tied up in part-2 and wiggles in sexy ways as I tickle her and change her "oh oh ohhss" into giggles. Those big, beautiful, brown, bedroom eyes pleading from behind that tape gag... Very sexy...

Part-3
The totally hot Larz is still hogtied and tape gagged on the bed. This time I really make a real girlfriend out of her by ball gagging her and shoving a Hitachi down her shorts because after all, a Hitachi vibrator is a girl's best friend right?... (all scenes are enacted and performed with mutual consent)

Related Categories: BDSM.
Keywords: tape gagged, ball gagged, tickling, hogtied, rope bondage, hitachi vibrator, larz, larzstord.

File Name : Total Hottie Tape Gagged, Hogtied, Tickled And Vibe'd, Full Video
Runtime : 00:14:00
File Size : 464 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/78ecf35b0de33/Total ... _Video.mp4

ghostface

Alba & Rey - Alba Missing (MP4 1080p FULL HD) NEW!!! 20 Jan

Post by ghostface » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:22 pm

Alba & Rey - Alba Missing (MP4 1080p FULL HD) NEW!!! 20 Jan

Image Image

Related Categories: CLASSIC BONDAGE, DID, ROLE PLAY, GAGGED WOMEN.
Keywords: alba zevon, rey, rope bondage, zip tie, tape wrap around, cleave gag, boots, did, role play, english dialogue.

File Name : Alba-Rey_Alba Missing mp41080p_ALB
Runtime : 00:25:37
File Size : 1.78 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/0011aa423d5e1/Alba- ... 0p_ALB.mp4
Last edited by ghostface on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghostface

RE:

Post by ghostface » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:56 pm

File Name : HL021823_consensual_AshleeGraham
Runtime : 00:10:29
File Size : 272 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/6eb8d2e004e9c/HL021 ... Graham.mp4

ghostface

Miss Ellie M - Retro bondage and panties in mouth NEW!!! 22 Jan

Post by ghostface » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:01 pm

Miss Ellie M - Retro bondage and panties in mouth NEW!!! 22 Jan

Image Image Image

Helpless fragile girl fell into your hands. She is bound and moans sweetly from the inability to free herself. Her sexy mouth is stuffed with her dirty panties and tied with a scarf on top. Her dainty body is cinched in a corset, her arms and legs are tightly bound - she has no chance to get out - but you can enjoy it and it's fucking hot

Related Categories: CLASSIC BONDAGE, ROPE BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, BONDAGE DEVICE, GAGGED WOMEN.
Keywords: scarf bondage, scarf gag, captivity, tied girl in bondage, helpless girl tied, rope tied girl, black and white movie, retro look, pinup, corset and garter belt, vintage clip, vintage stockings, lingerie, bondage on the floor, moans.

File Name : Retro bondage and panties in mouth 1080p
Runtime : 00:06:16
File Size : 318 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/2fde3dd61116e/Retro ... _1080p.mp4