Joyelonda
vip member

Re: Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage

Post by Joyelonda » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:14 pm

Taylors Ordeal-Part1.mp4

File Size: 2326 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 60 FPS
Duration: 00:21:08

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while,
slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man
returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her
and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once
again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point.
This is where Part 1 ends.

https://k2s.cc/file/2c440d888d5e5/Taylo ... -Part1.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:22 am

Rachels Legs Spread Hogtie-Part 1.mp4

File Size: 1972 Mb
Duration: 00:17:56

Rachel is taken to the back room for some strict bondage. She's hooded and her wrists are bound behind her back. I aggressively slap and grope her perky tits, before I
tightly rope gag and neckrope her. This will keep her in one place. A tight crotchrope is next and then her thighs are bound. Her elbows are pulled together and tied as
well. I turn off the lights and leave her for a while. I'll let her wear herself out for a while, before I return. Rachel mmmpphs and struggles to stand in her 6 inch
heels while hooded and neckroped for quite some time before I finally return. Although I like her elbows tied, I'm in the mood for a reverse prayer. I untie her arms
and position her arms for just that. This is where Part 1 ends.

https://k2s.cc/file/5c4b459e99fea/Rache ... Part_1.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:34 am

Rachels Legs Spread Hogtie-Part 2.mp4

File Size: 2493 Mb
Duration: 00:22:41

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie and cinch Rachel's arms in a reverse Prayer position before I finally remove her neckrope and hood. I snip off her panties,
which have been wedged deep in her pussy and pull them off and out from under the buried crotchrope. I shove them in her mouth and order her to hold them there as I tie
a rope into her hair. I then tape them in with a full roll of microfoam tape, before helping her to the floor. Poor Rachel's nose is all stuffed up and she struggles to
breathe with the panties taped so tightly in her mouth. She eventually starts to choke and I remove her gag. I tell her that if she's quiet, I'll give her a treat and
wait a bit. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles. A rope is tied to it and pulled to the post in front of her. Her chest harness is pulled to the post behind her. Rachel
yelps and moans as she is bent backwards into a severe arching legs spread hogtie. This is where Part 2 ends.

https://k2s.cc/file/ba452849848fb/Rache ... Part_2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:28 am

Slave To The Beat.mp4

File Size: 431 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Duration: 00:06:08

Lucy Lauren is crabtied and cleave-gagged for you but before you join her on the bed she wants to give you a good show, so she's made up a little bondage dance routine
for you to enjoy!

https://k2s.cc/file/c15531cdea21e/Slave_To_The_Beat.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:31 am

Riley is Captured Belt Whipped and Hogtied-Part 2.mp4

File Size: 752 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Duration: 00:20:50

It's not like she could get away anyway with her legs bound in the manner that they were, but the masked man still finds int necessary to tie her waist to the chair.
He then removes her cleave gag, but quickly replaces it with a spider ring gag. Riley wonders what such a gag could be used for? The man wraps tape around head covering
her nostrils. She is then hooded. He then unbuttons her blouse and pulls her tits out. After a bit, the man cuts a hole in her hood and tapes a tube in. He then exhales
the smoke from his filthy cigarette into the hood. The smoke slowly escapes from around her neck. She's already been belt whipped, bound and made to inhale the mans foul
tasting smoke... what is next she wonders? More rope is what's next. The man opens a hole in her hood in front of her ring gagged mouth and starts binding her much more
thoroughly. By the time he's done, her feet, elbows, and her forearms are completely tied and cinched. He removes her waist rope and puts her on the floor.

https://k2s.cc/file/5f9f23b20c991/Riley ... Part_2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:45 am

Riley is Captured Belt Whipped and Hogtied-Part 3.mp4

File Size: 515 Mb
Duration: 00:14:14

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The masked man re-positions her on the floor. Riley is left on the floor by herself momentarily, but the masked man soon returns.
He wastes no time severely hogtying poor Riley. A stream of drool connects her lips and a puddle on the floor, as she is arched back. He then uses clear tape to wrap around
her head and then he continues taping back to her feet and then back around her head, pulling her head back as far as possible. As if she was ever going to get away before,
the odds are 0% now. Riley can move her fingers and twitch a little, but that's about all her bondage will allow. She's left on her stomach for quite a while, but eventually
the man returns and rolls her onto her side. He leaves her to moan and endure her stringent bondage once again. At the end of the clip he returns. He gropes and slaps her tits
a bit, taunts her, and then leaves her again. This is where Part 3 ends.

https://k2s.cc/file/1dcf76173511e/Riley ... Part_3.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:19 pm

Lesbian Vampire Pro Dommes.mp4

File Size: 1327 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 18:18

What better cover for a lesbian vampire couple these days that as a pair of pro-dommes? Most subs get so spacey in bondage that they'll agree to anything,
and will hardly miss the odd pint or two. Alicia is the couple's latest customer/victim come willingly to offer herself to the immortal undead....

https://k2s.cc/file/f10936248cc54/Lesbi ... mes_01.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:44 pm

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination-Part 1

File Size: 735 Mb
Duration: 00:20:28

Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee.
I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers
wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid
in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their
elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile. I take off my
belt and each receieve a few hard belt whippings. I would like to administer more, but I don't want them too marked up for work... I have other ways of adjusting attitudes.
They moan and struggle as I set up thick piece of lumber on concrete blocks.

https://k2s.cc/file/380480849aed0/Strip ... Part_1.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:27 pm

Alba Zevon vs.The Gibbet Cage.mp4

File Size: 1090 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 14:48

Alba's done lots of super-strict bondage, but with rope there's always the possibility of struggling and getting yourself free. The Gibbet Cage offers
no hope. When the top and bottom halves are chained and padlocked together, and with her hands additionally handcuffed to the cage frame, she is never
escaping. All she can do is stand, endure, and drool - the bit gag in her mouth is beyond even her ability to adjust, let alone remove! Naked and helpless,
caged in the dungeon.

https://k2s.cc/file/6537eb190f36c/Alba_ ... age_sp.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:14 pm

DD Actual Play To Catch A Thief Pt1.mp4

File Size: 2730 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Duration: 00:37:35

We were shooting at the Cabin the Woods, and I owed Chloe her first proper game of D&D. We'd discussed it back during lockdown, but I'd not got around to filming
a live action D&D film with her yet. On the other hand, Scarlett and Faye were old hands and were keen to have a few more adventures as their druid and thief characters.
So I took along my game stuff to the shoot and one evening we sat down at the table for a proper game of D&D.

https://k2s.cc/file/ce1c5864ba48e/DD_Ac ... ef_Pt1.mp4